[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours. Apply here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: doll.jpg (65 KB, 540x649)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Ask for and post pics of items being worn.
Previous Thread: >>10563943
>>
File: wktadvnc.jpg (55 KB, 466x700)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Looking for worn photos of VM's Coppelia Doll OP in any colorway.
>>
Can sack dresses look cute? Wondering from some inspo for this op
>>
>>10653045
Yes they can, especially if you wear something on the top half like a cardigan to give more shape. I sold this dress quite recently and I'm really regretting it.
>>
I'm looking for some coords of the babydoll jsk by btssb in solid black (with black lace too), they're harder to find than I thought haha
thanks!
>>
Lace up angel im struggling
>>
Looking for coords with BTSSB's Seraffi jsk!
>>
Does anyone have the Umbrella Miss Moe-Lolita combo worn? I want to see if I want to buy it TIA!
>>
>>10653933
the person who posted it only labeled this a "baby the stars shine bright jsk" but i'm pretty positive that this is the babydoll jsk.
>>
>>10655574
i couldn't find a single worn pic of this, but if you look on LM there are some beautiful detail pics in the completed auctions.

>>10653983
i don't think this one is a particularly good example of a coord for this, but it does give you a better picture of how the dress actually looks in person.
>>
>>10661765
this is a different dress entirely but i think a piece like this bolero top or an opaque cotton blouse would look a lot better with lace up angel than something flowy/princess sleeves
>>
File: holylantern.png (526 KB, 694x869)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
>>10653045
sack dresses can be adorable, the issue is that how good they look relies a lot on fit. this is what makes them an ita staple lmao. i'll see if i can find some well-coorded sweet examples later on. there are also many examples of people giving sack dresses more shape with corsets or ribbon, an apron could potentially look cute with sweet styles while bringing more definition. it's a good option if you decide to try one out and think it looks frumpy on you.
>>
Princess cat op in green I don’t even know where to start with this coord
>>
Any antique beast headdresses on hair without bangs?
>>
really interested in seeing this (other colors ok too) since mine will arrive soon
>>
>>10665383
sorry for unrequested opinion, but good taste anonette
>>
Requesting worn pics for Charline JSK, green preferred but any colorway is fine.
>>
>>10665371
No bangs are unacceptable.
>>
I have Meta Name of Guardian Healer's OP, but I have no idea how it should be coorded.
>>
Romantic Little Garden JSK in pink, I'm trying to plan what head accessories to get because it isn't coming to me with the matching headbow
>>
>>10653045
I love sweet bakery but bought the skirt version of it because I wasn’t sure about how to make the sack version work. I know an anon said adding a corset is an option, but I feel like that defeats the point of this silhouette.
>>
>>10667428
NTA but what if your forehead really really doesn’t pair well with bangs
>>
>>10667822
Ignore that anon, they're retarded and there are plenty of lolitas without bangs. However, as another lolita who doesn't look good with a fringe, I wouldn't recommend any over-the-head headdresses that add volume up top, including alice bows or traditional lace headdresses as well. Stick to items at the side of your head, like just above the ear headdresses and veils, clips, and bows; flatter overhead items like normal headbands with loliable prints or details such as lace; and hats.
>>
>>10668031
I appreciate you saying this because I have been following these rules already; I have several headpieces that can be worn to the side as well as a shallow canotier. I really do wish bangs would look nice, but I tried them once before and they really didn’t suit my face shape, tragically.
>>
What in the heck does this look like on a person? I really want to see coords of this does anyone have any
>>
I’ve always admired IWs Rose Embroidery. Would love to see some worn pictures of the skirt!
>>
File: w-60468-00.jpg (81 KB, 700x700)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Looking for pictures of any colorway of Physical Drop's Nostalgic Biscuit JSK. I can't wrap my head around how to coord it, and all I've been able to find is the stock photos.
>>
>>10667428
The only thing unacceptable here is your stupidity.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.