[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Last Thread: >>10641396
>>
>>10650134
Remember, when you buy secondhand socks you risk the health of your toenails.
>>
>>10650143
If you don't wash your socks right after receiving them, sure, but at that point you deserve it
>>
show us the socks op
>>
>>10650143
Are…. Are you not washing used socks before you put them on anon?!
>>
>>10650163
Not OP, but I enjoyed perusing the aptly named listing. They sold already, priced fairly for their sad state.
>>
>>10650143
when i get new used socks in the mail i steep them in hot water till the water gets cloudy and yellowish. makes them super clean and the footsy tea left over is perfect with sugar cream and biscuits
you can save it in a jug for tea parties
>>
>>10650188
good lord
>>
>>10650143
>not buying your socks new
I still soak them in soap but better safe than sorry
>>
I am really debating if i wanna go for the puppet circus jsk on the jp auctions.
on one hand it's so beautiful. but on the other hand, do i want to stress myself out on how to take care of screen printed velvet and the pom poms?? Am i going to wear it? should i wear it if i get it??
>>
>>10650381
Why would you spend a thousand dollars on the least popular PC colorway? If it was any other color it would be a steal but the pink one? You must be one of those new dumbasses with an unspent stimmy check.
>>
>>10650381
Don't buy it, anon. It's a bad seller.
I bought from celeblack7 once on yahoo auctions and it sucked. The condition was much worse than stated in the description. The dress actually had holes in it. And of course, there's no purchase protection, so I never got any money back.
>>
>>10650409
…because it’s pretty and i like the color? Why would i buy shit only if its in a ‘popular’ colorway?
I have the money from my job lol.
The stimmy check was like half a year ago too and i don’t have that shit. Dont be so twisty about me spending my own damn money nonny
>>
>>10650413
Oh shit, thank you for the heads up. I won’t be buying from them.
I actually bought something from celeblack7 before, you reminded me!. Luckily it was a cheaper blouse. but the shirring was all gone or taken out when i got it, which was undisclosed. Sorry about your dress :(
>>
>>10650416
It was a few years ago and I found the dress again, so it's okay! But it was a huge bummer at the time. They sell a lot on yahoo auctions and I've just sworn to never buy from them again. Ratings on yahoo auctions aren't great either, since most Japanese buyers fear if they leave a bad review, they will also get a bad review in retaliation.
>>
>>10650415
And you're spending double on it because you think it's a hype piece. I wish all the covidlitas would fuck off and find another niche to invade. Btw that color is ugly as sin.
>>
>>10650422
Nayry but go take your meds
>>
>>10650427
>nayrt
Sure Jan.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.