[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 96 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: candy1_1622108280.jpg (165 KB, 500x600)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Previous: >>10644029
>>
>>10648142
what’s the point without the pink x pink
>>
>>10648159
Pink x pink was the ugliest colorway. Good riddance. It doesn’t look anything like the stock photos irl with all the unmatching pinks on one dress.
>>
I‘m still baffled Happy Garland was such a hit. It came out of nowhere, a completely unexpected print and hot off like a rocket.

Also, anyone watching the Granba on AP‘s twitter? Seems like they still have not been able to let everyone with lottery tickets in.
>>
>>10648170
Happy Garland was revealed for the Paris Anniversary though. I wonder if there will be similar prints in the upcoming lookbook....
>>
>>10648171
This was only like a week ago, though?? That’s not really the same, considering LBS or Jelly Candy were shown way back in December.
>>
>>10648170
Happy Garland was AP's best print since Toy Doll Box, honestly. But they still missed the mark with the bad JSK cut and polyester.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the only notable release in the set of upcoming dresses. AP seems to have one "showstopper" lately and then nothing else really that great.
>>
>>10648170
It was a really good surprise. Doesn’t seem repetitive, really adorable details, lovely idea with the stars. I would’ve wanted a lavender one as the anon said in the last thread. Bummer we won’t get nice pictures like in the lookbook of it. I always appreciate to see the dresses worn
>>
Anybody know if I can order more than one colorway of candy fairy?
>>
>>10648214
Why wouldn't you be able to? It's an MTO.
>>
Anybody know if they have any samples of candy fairy at grand bazaar?
>>
>>10648253
Not any more, they had samples of Candy Fairy earlier in the week though.
>>
>>10648282
Ah I wish someone would take a pic
>>
File: April2022.jpg (374 KB, 1080x1195)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
Candy Fairy MTO for Paris is expected to be delivered a whole two months after Japan's, in April 2022.
>>
>>10648412
Let’s see, a massive markup and an unfavorable exchange rate with a delay on fulfillment…pass. I can only see this being worthwhile for EU lolitas.
>>
Has anyone heard from their ss for AP JP release last night?
>>
>>10648431
Well, duh, that’s the whole point of having a storefront in Europe? Why are there even so many US and japanese buyers recently.
>>
>>10648433
One of my SS was able to get my sax LBS set
>>
>>10648431
Yeah, for MTOs I always just get an SS. It's cheaper than both Paris and US (even with fees) and it adds more flexibility if I wind up moving too.

>>10648433
Nope. But all I wanted was the pink blouse. Not sure what my chances were because I haven't seen many scalpers selling the blouses.

>>10648434
>Why are there even so many US and japanese buyers recently
Because competition for AP releases is at a fever pitch and we all are taking as making chances as we can get? I'm in the US, and even I've moved over to buying from Paris within the last year because SS are swamped/able to do less than before. The US site often crashes for 2+ hours and gets less stock than both Paris and JP. Anyone who's an AP diehard knows it's harder than ever to get new releases.
Again, MTOs aren't worth it because getting an SS is a lot easier. But for normal releases, Paris is the first opportunity, and trying their release is much better than blindly waiting for the US release.
>>
>>10648440
dumb question ig but if you order through the JP onlineshop, can't you use Tenso to ship to whatever address you keep on file?
>>
>>10648387
What kind of newfaggotry is this? You cant take pictures in any of the LaForet stores.
>>
Are we still expecting SC in September? I bought multiple colorway JSKs then forgot about it til now.
>>
>>10648453
There’s been no announcements about a delay, but I wouldn’t preclude one yet.
>>
File: 1283011392.jpg (43 KB, 640x640)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Image stolen from fril/mercari.
I'm pleasantly surprised by the OTKs. They look a lot better in person than the stock photos (as always I guess).
>>
>>10648448
honestly I was also wondering why people would use a SS over Tenso for JP MTOs they can order online too
>>
>>10648477
Because in-store reservations are half payments lmao
>>
>>10648448
Nayrt, but yes or literally any forwarding service. I'll never understand why every one holds their ss so dear. My forwarding service charges 500 yen. And shipping from Japan is always cheaper than the markup from Paris or US sites + shipping.
>>
>>10648450
You must be stupid to think that no one ever has. Look at SS pages....
>>
>>10648431
What a smoothbrain take

>>10648435
Congrats! I am very jealous, it’s a beautiful colour

>>10648440
I know it can’t be helped but as a Eurolita the amount of burgers using AP Paris now is really frustrating. You guys get three attempts at online releases but it’s pointless for anyone in Europe to try the US release given how expensive it is to ship anything out of the US. It’s significantly more expensive than buying from jp scalpers. I hope Biden gets rid of your tax-free import allowances so you can suffer as we have suffered.

Anyway I got the blue blouse I wanted from the online JP release in spite of my shit internet connection. Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>10648544
No one cares
>>
>>10648546
This is why even AP hates amerifags.
>>
>>10648553
We don't have healthcare let us at least cope with our socks
>>
>>10648544
I know it can’t be helped but as a burgerlita the amount of favoritism AP Paris gets from APJP is really frustrating. You guys get releases the same week as APJP and get store exclusives more often than APUSA and it’s pointless to ask for even a crumb of that for APUSA given how much APJP likes Paris. It’s a significantly newer store than APUSA yet gets so much special treatment. I hope more burgers continue buying from AP Paris so you can continue to suffer through bloodbaths as we have suffered prior to AP Paris opening.

Anyway who cares Godspeed to all trying to get what they want and may the fastest lolita win
>>
>>10648608
Ya AP owns AP Paris and AP USA is a franchise store so of course the one that they own (and therefore make more money off of) is going to be the favorite.

AP Paris is newer because I’m sure opening a shop in a different country is difficult as opposed to just making a franchise deal and letting someone else handle it. So USA got a shop earlier but now that AP has its own shops in different countries, of course those ones will be favored.

But who cares, they all ship everywhere so it’s a bloodbath no matter where you order from.
>>
>>10648613
The real truth is simply that AP headhoncho Honda has massive Paris syndrome. They‘ve always wanted to have a small boutique in picturesque Paris (I mean, look at the unnecessary expensive location). Which is why the store also got those meet&greets, fancy anniversary teaparties and all that special treatment. It’s their favourite child.
>>
reminder you will never be asian
>>
>>10648631
Even AP USA is in an unnecessarily expensive location. It's really ironic to me that they would probably save money if they moved to NYC
>>
>>10648631
It's also sort of a status symbol for a clothing brand to have a shop in Paris, 'the fashion capital of the world', and a lot of Japanese people are very much into status symbols. Ms Honda is no exception. I remember her sporting a Chanel 2.55 bag at one of the tea parties.
>>
>>10648662
Lol that's the most basic bitch bag. If she actually gave a shit about status she would show up in a rare Birkin.
>>
>>10648712
malding
>>
>>10648715
Stay poor
>>
>>10648712
>taking a Birkin to a tea party
>pairing it with a frilly AP dress
Sure, nonny.
>>
>>10648740
>>10648715
Pooooor
>>
Sort of random, but I wonder what the new VIP limit will be for Paris in 2022.

They already hinted that it won't necessarily be 1k euros.
>>
>>10648748
>>
>>10648751
I wish they would do this at APUS. I spent that much already in the first quarter lol
>>
>>10648751
I wouldn't doubt if they just did a top 5-10% model. Those people are spending at least 10k+.

>>10648753
Nah I actually wish Paris never started the VIP program. It incentivizes people to spend more in order to stay on the VIP list (aka, becoming a scalper, or SS for others). It actually makes a scalper's job easier if they have bots set up too (could probably manage to buy one of every cut/color/accessory) between the VIP and general release.
>>
>>10648763
nayrt but I agree. I like the idea of VIPs but I don't think basing it solely off money spent is a great idea. If that's the criteria, it's like saying APs real VIPs are all those old balding chinese men who scalp hyped releases.

I would much rather they base it off of something like community/brand participation. Like, attendees of brand-sponsored events get VIP status. Or, actually shopping at the real life store regularly gets you 'points' towards earning VIP. I hate that they're incentivizing the exact people and behavior that are causing the problems in the first place.
>>
>>10648792
just say you’re a local and go
>>
>>10648793
I'm actually a burger. I just feel bad for the actual loyal AP Paris customers who are getting fucked over.
>>
>>10648803
How are you a loyal AP Paris supporter is you’re barely even buying from them. The people whining about VIP are the ones who buy a couple of accessories max. It really isn’t hard to be part of VIP if you’re actively part of the fashion and like AP
>>
>>10648818
This. With your guys' shitty tax etc fees it's like 2 dresses and one accessory? For the entire year that is nothing.
>>
>>10648818
Nayrt but I just wanted to remind everyone that the VIP system started because people were whining and not wanting to compete in bloodbaths, emailing Paris to reserve items before they were even announced, etc. The pettiest people are the ones who constantly pestered Paris, wanting special treatment.

Anyone who's a current VIP right now should be annoyed that qualifying again is a moving target. You'll be competing against yourselfs, and many will be kicked out.

In the case that the requirements stay the same, there's going to be such a big influx of people next year that VIP releases crash just as badly as the general release, and I'll see you all there.
>>
>>10648712
You must be one of those people who save up for a single designer bag and then shoehorn it into every coordinate. Too bad you don’t get that a tote bag is not appropriate for a festive occasion.
>>
>>10648843
>In the case that the requirements stay the same
Yet we already know they aren’t going to stay the same.
>>
>>10648199
The lightweight feeling the tulle gives to the Candy Fairy JSK is gone quickly whenever someone pairs it with a blouse with opaque puff sleeves. The whole thing starts looking like a solid JSK with cheap tulle lace randomly thrown on top of it. The tulle sleeves of the OP, on the other hand, help bring out the tulle decor to the foreground. I would recommend the JSK to those who own many different tulle sleeved blouses, but truth is, most people don't have that many in their wardrobe. The JSK would look extremely cute with something like pic rel though, if the sleeves had slightly more volume and were made of hard tulle.
>>
>>10648187
I personally find the OP cut way worse than the JSK.
>>10648188
Not using any worn photos must mean AP is yet to shoot the next lookbook.
>>10648463
The quality seems decent, but I hate this new shade of yellow and mint. It's the same as the JCT OTKs and it's almost neon.
>>
It’s pissing me off that the items from HG first release will just be shipped with the llaunch from last Friday. I’m glad i got everything i wanted but i thought early access means we’ll have it earlier, physically.
>>
>>10648975
They specifically said early reservations and not early access.
>>
>>10648977
Guess you’re right I’m just annoyed by waiting
>>
Happy garland Onepiece is still available at ap Paris
>>
>>10649005
I wish it was slightly less high waisted, like the JSK.
>>
>>10648977
When Horror Candy Shop and Ghost Night Bride were released customers could do early reservations for it in the summer GanBa (August I think) and still had to wait months until the regular release to actually get it. So it’s not unusual.
>>
>>10649021
My point exactly.
>>
>>10648843
I don’t mind, it’s July and I’m already past €2000. VIP make me buy more
>>
>>10649027
just checked myself and I'm at just a little over €1755/$2000. If the new limit is €2000 or even €3000 I'm sure i'll hit it by EOY
>>
imagine if Paris got rid of the VIP system altogether though? it doesn't seem very sustainable and like >>10648763 will end up being mostly SS in the end
>>
>>10648921
NARYT, but Chanel bags are not really status symbols as >>10648662 points out. Every single basic bitch owns one. They're only around 7k for a double flap. You can get one second hand in good condition for half that price or around 5k. Also the 2.55 is hideous.

Every poorfag getting butthurt in this thread lol.
>>
>>10649060
I agree with what you say, and there are definitely pricier bags, but it's all only applicable to the West. Japanese people perceive western brands differently, and most of them are unaware of the basic bitch trope. Chanel bags definitely are status symbols for the Japanese, especially for those born in the Showa era.
>>
>>10649069
AYRT, I feel you. The markup in Japan for luxury goods can be as high as 200% or more, so I can understand how a most likely 10k bag could be perceived as a status symbol.

Even the most basic bitch LV neverfull PM size was marked up to 1200+ at a time when they were around 800 when I visited Ginza almost a decade ago.

We are lucky the MTOs aren't ridiculously marked up for the West.
>>
While we're on the subject of bags, is it just me or does anyone else feel that the zippers on most recent AP bags are too short? It's a bit uncomfortable to put stuff inside. I wish the zippers were 3-4 cm longer. It's especially bad with the newer glittery bags since the material is sturdier, but less flexible than the pleather AP typically uses.
>>
>>10648652
What would be the best location in north America for them? Which city has the largest comm?
>>
>>10649089
NTA but Texas is extremely "business friendly" (low taxes and little regulation), and has at least 3 big and active comms, potentially more. It would just be a matter of picking which major city is at least marginally better than SF. Also LA strikes me as a better California location for AP than SF ever was given how many tourists it has and the perpetual good weather, but I don't know enough about the comms there and the price factor is still an issue. Also NYC seems like it'd be good but has the same problem as SF as far as being expensive to buy or rent a building and as anons mentioned they're already paying a lot to keep an expensive location like Paris, I doubt they'd put a new store in a pricey location.

Texas seems like a smart place for any business wanting to maximize profits to open since even the major cities are cheaper than major cities in popular areas on either coast, and they're going to likely have less regulation to deal with on top of the lower overhead costs.
>>
Is there any release left that we saw in the lookbook? Or is everything from now on a surprise release?
>>
>>10649112
KSK is like one step in the grave. AP having a store in yeehaw TX would literally never happen
>>
>>10649112
The biggest benefit Cali has at this point is how quickly merch can get shipped over from Japan; it's party why there's so much affordable Asian import stuff in SF/LA versus places just one state further inland.

Texas does seem decent in terms of regulation, but it would require people to move out to Texas and that's sort of a big ask. Given the one Lolita dress shop in Texas failed and it had a bad relationship with several Japanese brands, that might also make certain companies uncomfortable with setting up shop in the same area.

NYC was a daring choice by Babytssb and it didn't work out. I don't know why, exactly, but it seemed like the high rent demanded that they needed to make a lot of money to stay above water and there just wasn't enough business to keep them afloat.

An idea I've heard around the tea table is that Lolita Fashion has a very dedicated core audience of committed customers, but that it's not big enough to really support more then once US branch of everything, and even then that's how we get the mash-up import shops like Harajuku Hearts that carry brands who'd never actually try to set up a shop state-side.
>>
>>10649216
>>10649218
>>10649220

Yeah Texas has a lot of huge and still growing cities. KSK is struggling because they opened just before a pandemic, and while they carry other jfashion brands from Japan, as far as lolita they only carry Meta and RPA which are less popular than BABY and AP. AP has enough popularity that if they opened a second US store they could do at least equally as well as AP SF. BABY idk but their online shop makes it so easy to order from them and they balance supply with demand so well that no one ever really needs the SF store except to enter lottery for things they missed in the general releases or grab a couple basics.
>>
>>10649089
Seattle has a pretty large comm, but the pricing of the leases up here are probably relatively competitive with the Bay area. I mean, although a bit better than the Bay area.. still bad. Property got more insane during the pandemic, as well.
>>
>>10649223
If you mean Shop in Wonderland as the one lolita dress shop in Texas, yeah the Leighs are garbage, but KSK has managed despite all the covid shit and is really close to Katy Asian Town which weebs would love. I think Dallas has the most active comm I see posting on sm and generally the most Asian stuff overall compared to Houston. Houston is also just...bleh to me compared to other major Texas cities. No one needs to move there technically, they can just hire local people to manage the shops who have good Japanese and business skills and an interest in lolita. The Paris shop runs just fine with some shopgirls being non Japanese lolitas or whatever.
>>
>>10649226
>Property got more insane during the pandemic, as well.

that's the entire usa. if ap was serious about doing this they'd need to wait for the real estate market to chill out.
>>
>>10649225
>AP has enough popularity that if they opened a second US store they could do at least equally as well as AP SF

AP is popular, but is it more popular then Baby to avoid Baby NYC's fate? Both Baby stores did a lot of their business online, with the US market (in theory) becoming split between the two. I remember a lot of Lolitas were untrusting of the NYC store because it was new and so they kept buying online from the SF store. AP would need to be already making enough sales to justify splitting those existing sales between two stores; spending money on exporting to two different US locations instead of one, with each store then making enough on it's own to pay rent and staff.

>If you mean Shop in Wonderland as the one lolita dress shop in Texas, yeah the Leighs are garbage
See, this is where we start to get into the weeds of things... As far as I know, the Japanese brands just really don't want to step in that poo-do again and if the Leighs are still running all the big events then that means setting up a store would be iky for them, maybe. However, depending on how the company is structured, if the shop was owned and operated by Americans, I think they could discern the difference and just play it cool.

>they can just hire local people to manage the shops who have good Japanese and business skills and an interest in lolita

This is kind of a gamble. If AP is running satellites (i don't know how they're structured) then entrusting a new shop to a group of strangers far away from Nippon would be a HUGE investment/risk on their part.
>>
>>10649240
>but is it more popular then Baby to avoid Baby NYC's fate
If they opened in Texas, the costs would be way less than NYC to begin with and AP is way more popular of a brand than BABY.

> if the Leighs are still running all the big events
AM is a medicore to low quality con, the Leighs don't have a monopoly on Texas events

>This is kind of a gamble
The SF store is still partially run by part timers and the people who run it live in SF, they aren't Japanese salaried employees relocated to the US.
>>
>>10649246
You seem pretty retarded and shortsighted. This might all seem obvious to you but it's not that simple when you're running an actual business and making an investment like opening a storefront. AP isn't just going to throw thousands of dollars away when there are so many risks involved. You can't just explain them away.
>>
The US is just too big and spread out for a brick and mortar store to really succeed. I’m pretty sure most of AP USA’s business is online and they only have the location to justify selling in the US directly. It seems like the only time anyone is in there is for events.
>>
>>10649248
I didn't say everything was easy or explained away, just responding to concerns. You just seem like you want to feel objectively right or pick a fight and you can fuck right off with that. We're just having an extremely hypothetical discussion. I'm like about to go to sleep so if you get any more replies they're not from me but like, chill tf out senpai.
>>
Changing out of SF is never going to happen, they are all about pleasing themselves aesthetically. SF is shithole but I bet they think the bridge is romantic and they like to embroider SF onto their exclusives. Could you imagine "AP Houston" on Milky Bears? Never.
>>
>>10649216
Good ol' Texas
Home to some of the fattest cities in America
>>
Has anyone's Galaxy Cocktail order from Paris shipped yet?
My order status for the jewelry chaged to "In Preparation" on the 16th, but no shipping yet (my previous orders were shipped out within 24 hours of the "in preparation" status change).

Also unrelated to my order, I sent them an email on the 16th and they haven't responded. Should I send another?
>>
>>10649230
Trust me. You don't know what I mean by that until you live in the bay or Seattle area. It was ALREADY expensive.
>>
>>10649265
My order just shipped yesterday so I imagine they are going through all of them still
>>
>>10649340
Honestly hearing that makes me worried that they either shipped my package and didn't update my order, or they shipped my items to someone else?
I don't really know how long is too long to wait before being paranoid.
If other anons' orders haven't shipped yet, I would feel better though...
>>
>>10649227
>The Paris shop runs just fine with some shopgirls being non Japanese lolitas or whatever.
It runs just fine because the shop manager is a native Japanese living in Paris.
>>
>>10649265
>>10649341
My Galaxy Cocktail stuff went to “in preparation” on Saturday and shipped yesterday. I think they’re just working through them sequentially while fielding a lot of queries about Anniversary orders
>>
>>10649349
It's just weird to me that mine went into preparation before yours (on Friday) but still hasn't shipped. What items did you order? Mine was only the jewelry (necklace, bracelet, rings) and I ordered right at the release time (6:33 pm). All I can think is that they either don't have the shipment that had the accessories, or they are fulfilling orders backwards from when they were placed.

I know I'm being super paranoid, but my life has been a bit chaotic lately, and this just feels like another opportunity for things to go wrong.
>>
>>10649353
Mine was jewellery, socks & a blouse. I just looked at my emails again and they actually started preparing it on Friday (2pm UK time) so I wouldn’t worry too much. Are you in the US? They might ship things in batches depending on destination so they can streamline the customs paperwork

I made about a million separate tiny orders because things were being held in other people’s carts and I think it takes them a while to manually go through combining orders and refunding shipping. Shame they can’t automate this but I guess they’re limited by the current site design
>>
>>10649357
Yeah, I am in the US. Hopefully that's what it is. I don't want to pester Paris more than I have to, but if nothing has happened in a few more days, that would be concerning, given all my other order/shipping history.
>>
>>10649349
My stuff shipped just a few minutes ago.
>>
>>10649364
Thanks anon. I think mine just shipped too. Waiting on the shipping refund now .
>>
>>10649265
I got an email about "in transit" but it's very weird and the status hasn't changed from i"n preparation" either. Which I'm hoping for because I requested to combine shipping when I secured my happy garland otks during the anniversary fair.

>>10649341
>>10649353
Is this your first time with Paris or something? It's pretty normal to get 1-3 days delay, especially for something as well-stocked as galaxy cocktail. I think the jewelry and sock stock was similar to glitter ribbon, one of my friends got her jewelry shipped a day or so before mine did and we ordered them both at the same time during vip. Paris doesn't go by location either I think, my friend lives in America and I'm located in Europe.
>>
question for Angelic Prophet - do you know how soon the Fall/Winter lookbook will drop?
>>
Happy Garland JSK and more restock on AP Paris
>>
>>10649398
>I got an email about "in transit" but it's very weird and the status hasn't changed from i"n preparation"
This is happening to me now. I saw the "in transit" email, but when I go to check the status on my orders page, it's still "in preparation." Usually Paris also updates the order with a comment containing the tracking number, but there's nothing this time.

It's not my first time ordering from Paris. All my other orders shipped within 24 hours of the "in preparation" status, and I've always ordered within the general release bloodbath. So maybe I just got lucky before that they were so fast, but the no tracking number/status change this time isn't something I've seen before.
>>
>>10649482
Sounds like a technical issue then, I'm sure everything will be daijoubu
>>
>>10649472
thanks nonnie.
>>
No prophecies this week? I’m sure we’re just getting some filler items this week
>>
>>10649918
I doubt it.
Is your life so sad that you daydream about other people's misfortune?
>>
>>10649936
Calm down anon the other anon was making a joke because the prophet is basically a snitch so if the get fired it’s their own fault
>>
I miss Prophet, I always look forward to their posts.
>>
>>10649937
I'm tired of anons shitposting about it.
It's not funny. It's boring. Leave the AP thread if you're so bothered by the prophet.
>>
>>10649941
Me too, prophet-chan always influenced my purchase decisions depending on the releases. It's great for keeping my shopping priorities in mind
>>
>>10649966
She doesn't even work for AP, retard
>>
>>10649975
You must be fun at parties. Or you would be, if you were invited to them.
>>
>>10649975
Imagine being this much of a narc.
>>
When do we think Happy Garland will hit USA? This week or next?
>>
>>10650006
Dude, they haven’t even gotten Galaxy Cocktail yet.
>>
>>10650002
ok boomer
>>
>>10650002
>the kind of person who supports angelic prophet
You sound incredibly unhinged. I hope you're just a troll. Or 12 years old.
Equating extremely ambiguous and vague "leaks" (if you can even call them that) to being a "terrible/unethical" person is stupid. The Prophet isn't posting images/hidden links/etc that would do any actual harm.
I hope you get fired for checking your phone while working on the clock, since that's a much more tangible and worthy offense then stating "there will be jewelry with bows on it" on a basketweaving forum.
>>
>>10650006
if they don't get Galaxy Cocktail this week, they'll probably upload both at the same time next week or week after
>>
>>10650020
>if they get caught
That's the point, anon. They won't get caught because the information here is far too vague and employers don't have magical access to the IP addresses of people posting here.
I'm sorry your wet dream will never be realized.
>>
>>10650020
Imagine thinking all jobs make you sign an NDA.

If a job is worried about that sort've thing, there are forms that get signed and trust me that shit ain't leaking. It's not the case here, for a reason.
>>
I can't believe AP is releasing Topping Heart, again.

Is it the new Holy Lantern?
>>
Topping Heart this weekend, for what feels like the umpteenth time.
>>
File: 6_ye.jpg (138 KB, 500x600)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
AP apparently knows we like yellow, but this just hurts my eyes. It's that weird, neon, highlighter yellow. I like the softer, warm yellows a lot better.
>>
>>10650058
Would have been better if it was opaque
>>
>>10650055
I’m excited about the new sock colors. They’re nice since they’re so generic.
>>
Nothing purple from topping heart this time huh?
>>
>>10650071
Yeah what’s that all about

I was looking at the purple TH blouse on lolibrary the other day thinking how cute it is and how sad I am that I missed it. Now this happens. The AP giveth, the AP taketh away
>>
>>10650075
Only if you prefer the color of piss over the beautiful pastel shade of lavender.
>>
>>10650110
How dare you disrespect yellow like that
>>
Can we stop hating on colours or whatever??
>>
>>10650120
kek
>>
>>10650114
NGL, I'm not that anon but I also thought the color of yellow for those socks was a bit weird. It might be that the pink and the yellow just clash really badly. I'm sure the socks will look better in person.
>>
>>10650071
>>10650075
surprised they didn't release a yellow x pink version of Topping Heart considering the accessories
>>
>>10650075
>worst color way
tell me youre a newfag without saying youre a newfag
>>
>>10650058
Got one in piss yellow yay
>>
Rings got restocked if anyone missed them
>>
File: no.jpg (38 KB, 720x697)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>10650120
>>
>>10650058
I love this neon yellow-green, personally. It feels fresh and bright to me, like sparkling soda. It would be nice to pair with a print like Fruity Lemon.
>>
File: Amistakewasmade.jpg (28 KB, 1080x270)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Apparently everyone collectively hated the yellow jewelry.
10 necklaces left, and 8 rings left. Even red seemed to sell more quantity.
>>
>>10650162
lol sorry youre twiggered
>>
USA is getting galaxy cocktail now and some other stuff
>>
>>10650222
Maybe no one feels like they need a yellow ring or necklace right now after ordering the Super Star jewelry.
>>
>>10650255
There's been a lot of yellow lately, and I think it's burning out. There was the yellow lovely gingham jewelry, yellow glitter ribbon, yellow twinkle star, and even the yellow jelly candy toys ring.

Some of them are cute, some aren't. I'm personally not pulled to the yellow topping heart jewelry because I got the sax and pink in the very first release, and it's some of AP's cheaper jewelry.
>>
>>10650258
And still no yellow shoes
>>
AP just restocked Happy Garland in the online shop.
>>
What were people's honest opinions on this blouse? It didn't sell very well in any release and I'm kind of scratching my head. Is it just not OTT sweet enough for the current climate? Is it because the cuffs aren't elasticized? Is it too plain for $150-200?

I feel like people slept on it. But I also like the lace up style, so I'm biased.
>>
>>10650636
a few people have felt APs blouses have had much boxier or oversized cuts lately
>>
>>10650636
I think it’s cute! I personally just don’t like the ribbon criss cross that much. I’d prefer tge topping heart blouse more. I guess cut wise they’re all kinda similar
>>
>>10650636
It's cute and I like the colors, but it feels very plain. I personally am not a fan of the lace up ribbons or the lack of elasticized cuffs in this case.
>>
>>10650636
would have been cuter with some colorful bows or buttons on the center
>>
>>10650638
That's fair. I feel the same way and don't really like how large blouses have gotten. But other oversized blouses have still been popular, so I didn't know how much that affected the sales this time.
>>
I was a spectator for this JP release because I'm relying on a SS this time.

I think the wristcuffs sold out before everything else (either that or they tied with the OP selling out). Yellow went first.
The socks lasted longer than I thought.
Pink x Black went first, then yellow x pink and white x sax, then pink x sax, and there's still white x pink.
Topping Heart jewelry all sold out relatively slowly. Yellow for both the ring and necklace is still in stock.
>>
>>10650693
Yellow finally sold out, but it's not surprise it took so long, it's a hideous green-yellow.
>>
>>10650636
Hm, and the Topping Heart blouse hasn't sold out either...
>>
>>10650701
The whole topping heart series gives me a tissue paper vibe, and the blouse is the worst in my opinion.
>>
>>10650698
Looks like they restocked all the ring colors, yellow and pink necklaces, and the sax x white otks.
>>
>>10650636
I love this blouse in particular and would buy it but despite all the blouses these days being big enough to fit me on the chest they're still too small in the shoulders so yet again have to pass cause no back shirring...
>>
>>10650636
i was really surprised when i came to the JP drop a day late and found every single color still in stock. that and the tea parties i wanted in my size and color. had to resist buying multiples of the blouse and just got white, it’s a perfect match for older sweet pieces.

but i guess it is “plainer” than the blouses that were popular this year. idk. blogpost but i’m leaning toward plain lately, so this was just perfect.
>>
File: E7DPS_2WYAEBIoX.jpg (360 KB, 2048x1536)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>10650698
Have we perhaps once again been tricked by terrible stock images?
>>
>>10649265
I got mine on thursday, but it's fast because I'm french... It has been shipped this week for almost everyone, but if you have no update on your order, you can send a message by using the order page on their website !
>>
>>10650735
the oversized clothing trend really doesn't benefit anyone does it.
>>
>>10650839
yeah I am honestly pissed that I can fit into basically all AP releases now in every area except the shoulders. I've had multiple OP's and blouses be literally baggy on my chest but so tight on my shoulders I can't move my arms. I just refuse to buy new from AP most of the time nowadays since I end up reselling anything that isn't a JSK or accessory. excuse my rant I am just so mad, I want to give them my money but I want shirts that fucking FIT
>>
>>10650820
Thanks anon. I eventually did get my stuff shipped, however there was a lag between getting the "in transit" email and Paris actually giving me a tracking number. I think they were prepping two releases at the same time, so everything was just happening a lot slower. But it's all good now! (They never replied to my email or comments, but I guess it's not needed now)
>>
>>10650881
I feel you except for me it’s the non elasticized cuffs. I have fairly muscular arms for a girl so blouses fit me perfectly except they squeeze the life out of my upper arms.
>>
What colorway of Happy Garland was the most popular/least popular? Was the most popular yellow?
>>
>>10650881
One thing that really bigs me are JSKs like the Little Witch one: a lot of shirring in bust and waist, but those non-extendable straps with basically only holes for your arms. Like, why do they think the bust and waist is big, but not the shoulders and torso?
>>
>>10651169
because shirring isnt necessarily for fatties, it is a design element. Having said that, I do agree it is stupid to have jsks with fixed armholes.
>>
>>10650979
god the cuffs... I have bigger arms as well and my only brand cutsews have elastic SO TIGHT on the cuff part it might as well be non-elasticized! like whyyyyy!

>>10651169
yeah it really doesn't make sense to add all these features to accommodate people and then leave the arm holes so small and the straps so short. my girly room JSK has the same problem as little witch and some days I think about chucking them both because of the squeeze.
>>
>>10651179
>elastic SO TIGHT on the cuff part it might as well be non-elasticized
Anon, I fear for you.
>>
>>10651112
It looks like it. There's been a bit of a yellow craze, lately.
>>
AP USA has announced the three recent MTOs.
Funnily enough, their estimated date is March 2022 (compared to Paris, April 2022)
>>
>>10651208
lol what? my arms are a little bit chunky sure like I said but, its not like I'm stretching them even close to max. quite the opposite, the damn elastic is so strong it just immediately cinches down as small as it can go around my soft arm.
>>
>>10651175
Shirring is a design element in dresses with full shirring, but no one’s inserting big ass shirring panels to the back of dresses because it looks good, retard. They’re obviously there to give the dress stretch.
>>
>>10651343
>it just immediately cinches down as small as it can go
It sounds like it's just too small for you. Cuff elastic should not hurt you. I've never experienced an AP blouse with elastic so "strong" that it constricts my arms, especially if it's no where close to being maxed out, as you are claiming.
>>
>>10651213
It begins
>>
>>10651352
it doesn't hurt by any measure, its just annoying as hell feeling it squish my arm all day. I'm quite sensitive and for the price I paid for them, I thought they would be more comfortable. they fit on my body a little loosely except at the shoulders and being tight on my arms so I think they fit fine.
>>
>>10651458
AP’s blouses aren’t that expensive. It’s just too many people are used to cheap baggy clothes
>>
>>10648142
Lord the back of that JSK is even more hideous.
>>
>>10651633
OP*
>>
Hey gulls, I need help.

What is the quickest way to contact Paris? I sent them a facebook message just now, but I wasn't sure what to do and I'm kind of panicking.

I think I was given the wrong tracking number for my order, or my items were sent to the wrong address. I live in the US and my tracking says a delivery attempt was made in France on Sunday. The items never went to the US. I don't know how to see the address of the tracking number on the La Poste website, so I don't know what's happening.
>>
File: lapostetrackinghelp.png (70 KB, 930x754)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>10651636
I'm looking closer at the tracking and I'm pretty confused now. Do any French anons know what could be happening?

I thought maybe it was mailed as a domestic package by mistake, because I see no update with it arriving in a different country, but I noticed that it says "Lettre Suivie Internationale" which means it's definitely international.

Did La Poste completely route the package wrong..? Is there still a chance it's coming to me in the US? I have another package from AP Paris that shipped a day later, and it's currently in the US already.

My tracking updates:

Sunday, 25 July - Votre envoi n'a pas pu être distribué ce jour et sera remis en livraison au plus tôt. Le choix de la date de relivraison ou d'un point de retrait est possible jusqu'à minuit sur notre site internet.

Sunday, 25 July - Une seconde présentation de votre courrier est programmée.

Sunday, 25 July - Votre courrier est arrivé dans le site en vue de sa distribution.

Sunday, 25 July - Votre courrier est en cours d'acheminement vers sa destination

Friday, 23 July - Votre courrier est en cours d'acheminement vers sa destination

Tuesday, 20 July - Votre courrier a été remis à La Poste par l'expéditeur.
>>
>>10651636
Jeez anon calm down it’s not even 8 am in Europe. Maybe would’ve been better to send a mail to the customer service. Give them a bit until they maybe talked to the post office to clear up the tracking. >>10651654
You could’ve just used a translator? It’s pretty clear what the steps mean
>>
>>10651636
anon i get that you’re worried but it’s not even 8 AM in Paris rn

just shoot them a message on FB when they open, they get back fast on there. their customer service is good and if something is actually going wrong i doubt they’ll leave you hanging
>>
>>10651658
>You could’ve just used a translator? It’s pretty clear what the steps mean
I did and the steps don't make sense though?
On Sunday it supposedly arrived at the destination, and was prepared for a second delivery attempt? Then the next status says it couldn't be delivered, all while this is an international package that never left France.

>>10651659
Sorry, I know I'm kind of spamming/freaking out, but Paris never responded to the last email I sent them over a week ago (unrelated to this order), so I wanted to make sure I could actually get in contact with them.
>>
>>10651654
>Sunday, 25 July - Votre envoi n'a pas pu être distribué ce jour et sera remis en livraison au plus tôt. Le choix de la date de relivraison ou d'un point de retrait est possible jusqu'à minuit sur notre site internet.

Your shipment could not be delivered today and will be delivered as soon as possible. The choice of a redelivery date or a pick-up point is possible until midnight on our website.

I am assuming that it needed a signature or something and no one was home so they were unable to deliver it.
>>
>>10651674
That would make sense if I lived in France, but I'm in the US. The package isn't even in the US because there was never an import scan, or an "arrival in destination country." It just says "arrival at destination." Either way, it would be impossible for it to be delivered the same day it reached the US. Going through customs would take at least a day.

The true red flag is that La Poste tracking numbers work with USPS (United States Postal Service) and it hasn't even been received by them yet. So it's for sure not in the United States.
>>
>>10651636
>>10651654
Paris responded and I wanted to put this here in case anyone else is getting weird tracking updates.

"We have just contacted our french post services. They told us that is because they have a logistic problem with international shipping (many late) and they think your parcel is at Sentier Paris (75) awaiting to be move at the Airport. They have confirm us that we have rightly selected United States in delivery country.
Also, they told us we have to wait one week, and if it is still not moving, we will recall them and open a reclamation."

I don't think La Poste actually knows where my package is because like I said before, Paris shipped my other order one day later, and it's already in the US. Both are smaller packages. I don't know why this one would be delayed. It's probably best to just tell myself it's lost.
>>
>>10651705
I hope it arrives at some point anon. I think how they explained it makes sense but i think you need to be patient now. I’m not sure how ap paris policy is but I’m sure they’d at least refund you if it’s lost
>>
>>10651705
It's definitely not lost, my international tracking showed the same thing, you just have to wait a few days and it will update correctly. You really can't expect it to reach you that quickly considering shipping delays atm, be patient and stop clogging up this thread please.
>>
Did anyone receive their happy garland items yet?
>>
>>10651746
From Japan yes, not from Paris
>>
>>10650881
I only had a similar issue with little witch. It didnt want to zip up past my hips unless I could flip it around, un button the chest, zip it half way and then turn it around and get my arms in. After it was zipped it fit just fine which was odd. None of my other AP ops fit like that
>>
>>10651730
Thanks anon. Stuff like this is always hard because I'm honestly more worried about the items than the money. Everything I ordered was sold out a few minutes after release and there's no more releases to fall back on.

>>10651734
>can't expect it to reach you that quickly considering shipping delays
My other package from AP Paris was shipped a day later and is already in the US. I understand there's shipping delays, but I wouldn't expect two packages shipped a day apart from the same shop to have very different tracking updates. That's usually a clear indicator that something is wrong.

>my international tracking showed the same thing
Although this gives me some hope.
>>
>>10651776
It’s like every week someone comes here crying over an in transit package from ap paris. Hating covidlitas is a meme, but I’m starting to agree with it.

There’s still a pandemic going on, and countries border exchanges is still slow. Stop rushing to cgl every time you need a xanax
>>
>>10651800
this is why dealing with lolitas from the secondhand market is also hell. fuck, stop watching your package for 2 seconds.
>>
>>10651800
>>10651818
I don't think you even read what I posted.
Anyone would be concerned if they saw their international package from France had attempted deliveries IN France.
>>
>>10651825
You posted that you checked usps and it they hadn’t received it yet. That means that they’re waiting for paris to schedule a flight for. You’re whining to people go get a package from them every week
>>
>>10651825
No one wants to deal with your anxiety. You need pills, gurl.
>>
>>10651828
La Poste had tracking updates saying there were attempted deliveries in France. If the package is actually waiting for a flight, then the tracking updates are completely wrong. Of course USPS isn't going to have those updates- the package isn't in the US. USPS doesn't care about tracking updates outside the United States.

I don't know if you aren't understanding because of a language barrier or something. There's nothing I can do now though, excect wait a week so that AP Paris can file a claim.
>>
who the fuck are all these lolitas that think we need a daily update on their package woes
>>
>>10651841
Some idiot who keeps shitting up threads. Everyone just needs to stop replying to them and discuss AP MTOs.

Personally, I think candy fairy is ugly as sin.
>>
>>10651846
I like candy fairy, but I don’t think it’s a dress that suits most people. I’m not looking forward to seeing ugly ita coords next year
>>
>>10651846
I think there's not many ways to style the OP especially
>>
>>10651846
Agreed. I am just holding out for NB. I wonder how many months it will be until the reservation dates are announced...
>>
I'm skipping the OP, but I am thinking of getting CF's sax headbow to pair it with NB. I'm definitely not getting NB's bonnet.
>>
>>10651847
It doesn't even look good on the model.

>>10651873
This actually sounds really smart.
>>
>>10651873
Same. Headbow is pretty legit.
>>
>>10651854
>wonder how many months it will be until the reservation dates are announced...
I would bet money it'll be in December.
>>
>>10651895
Also thinking it's December. It makes sense for the timing, but for actually receiving it I'd be a bit salty to get it in the summer for delivery.

Puff balls in the summer? Ok.
>>
>>10651846
i was extremely hyped for the candy fairy MTO but after actually seeing the pictures... it just didn't click with me. i don't understand why. hoping i don't regret it later.
>>
>>10651907
The amount of people saying it's ugly or they aren't getting the MTO just makes me think there's going to be a lot of fomo later. I didn't really want the OP, but I'm getting it anyways because AP releasing the JSK is a pipedream.
>>
>>10651907
If you liked Candy Fairy before, you're getting a better more updated piece than what it used to be. I never understood why anyone liked that piece of crap with ugly tulle. The new one has better last-ability.
>>
>>10651913
I have a theory that people wouldn't be complaining as much about the redesign if AP had included the JSK and pink/pink colorway. The fact that they cut out so much just makes us more bitter.
>>
>>10651917
Nah, it just looks like a cheaper tulle party city costume.
>>
>>10651705
If this is how you react to a small package not being delivered from another fucking continent within a week you need to chill. Shit happens.
>>
>>10651873
I’m also not getting the bonnet (I got the lop ear headdress to wear with NB) and I’m wondering how many others are going to skip it
>>
>>10651936
I feel like AP might make the bonnet part of a set and basically force us to buy it
>>
>>10651933
For the last time, read my actual posts before replying.

I'm not complaining about shipping being slow. It can take a month for all I care. I was concerned because my package had multiple delivery attempts in France. I live in the US. I wanted to be proactive in case my package was actually being sent to someone else by mistake. It's stupid to sit back and let that happen, after we've all seen what happens when another lolita gets brand they didn't pay for.

I'm not going to explain the rest again.
>>
>>10651939
Please don't.
>>
>>10651939
>I'm not going to explain the rest again
Promise?
>>
>>10651877
Ok newfag. Nothing in lolita looks good on Risa. She’s too thin for sweet brands
>>
>>10651973
She's not too thin, she just has a resting bitch face look that makes her seem miserable even in cute dresses.
>>
>>10651976
I don’t care about her frowning in every picture. They pin dresses in the back on her. Stuff being baggy on her is a commin thing
>>
>>10651978
Common
>>
>>10651978
True but she's not actually like, too thin. The oversized look has also just been an AP trend these days as people have mentioned with the weird blouse cuts and other stuff.

Either way she looks mediocre to bad in most releases and I was just kind of agreeing that whether or not the items look good on her isn't really a tell as to if it'll be cute irl.
>>
>>10651983
i’d agree for newer releases that are going for the baggy look but shes practically swimming in remakes of older designs that are supposed to be more form fitting too i think in general they’re just making clothes for bodies slightly more filled out than hers is
>>
>>10651996
Does anyone know what Risa's measurements are?
>>
>>10651973
No, but stay jelly and obese burger
>>
Where is Angelic Prophet? I miss them. I wonder when we will be getting the next look book, surely it must be very soon now.
>>
>>10652026
I can smell your poverty from here
>>
File: 1608506620795.jpg (764 KB, 2048x1536)
764 KB
764 KB JPG
>>10651907
I'm going back and forth with it. I think it looks really cute on rinrin in this pic
>>
>>10652132
I think it looks cuter because it's being worn by someone who isn't swimming in it and looks happy to be wearing it
>>
>>10652132
Wow, Risa looks tiny in that picture. I see what people are saying about her swimming in the dresses now. Misako and RinRin definitely look a lot cuter wearing NB and CF.
>>
>>10651983
I don’t think she, herself, is overly thin. Just that AP has been getting very big in size, and is getting too baggy on me as well. Some people can pull of baggy, and some cannot. Risa looks bad in baggy clothes
>>
>>10652132
She is just a small Japanese women idk why everyone is acting so shocked
>>
>>10652092
I miss them too, I always looked forward to their Wednesday updates.
>>
>>10652092
Hopefully she or her connection got fired
>>
>>10652187
You're an idiot.

If anything, she maybe got warned if it was not allowed. But she was not breaking any NDAs.
>>
>>10652179
>>10652187
Hopefully she just got a promotion to release coordinator / marketing. IMO she deserves it. These brands need a more modern way of doing things. I say this coming from a tech background.
>>
>>10652191
>>10652189
Kek. Seethe, simps
>>
>>10652093
Once again, stay poor, obese, and jelly. Bought one of each colorway of a non shit collection in OP and JSK ;)
>>
>>10652187
How are you this retarded? AP wouldn't have any proof. Go back to kindergarten.

The Prophet is actually useful, unlike you.
>>
>>10652203
Poorfag with mentall illness, go stain your teeth with a ciggy
>>
>>10652215
>AP wouldn’t have any proof

There’s certainly ways of obtaining proof. You are very ignorant
>>
Did anyone go for any of the MTOs? what did you get?
I ended up getting LBS in pink along with 2 pairs of socks and CF in sax with the headbow. I debated getting cherry stamp but decided I'd just save it for NB.
>>
>>10652218
Do you really think AP would go through that trouble when they can't even fix their site from crashing? It would borderline be an invasion of privacy for them to tie together the IP of the post and the person's personal computer. Let alone, prove that a certian human being typed on that computer. Did you even think about how complicated it would be if the investigation was international (Prophet living in a different country than corporate AP)? Stop being paranoid. You don't know how shitty the burden of proof is.
>>
>>10652231
Calm down it’s really not that big of a deal if she’s fired or not nonny
>>
>>10652238
I know she's not fired. It's almost a certainty. I'm just so fucking tried of how stupid people are
>>
>>10652217
butthurt af lmao
>>
>>10652240
Calm down lol
>>
>>10652189
>But she was not breaking any NDAs.
you actually don't know this, they very well could have been breaching contract or breaking some form of NDA. I would bet money that any employee leaking upcoming releases in any capacity would face punishment - firing at best and getting sued at worst
>>
>>10652258
Even if there weren’t any NDAs signed surely it’s grounds for firing to leak information like this. There’s reasonable expectation not to.
>>
>>10649089
Atlanta and NYC are both good ideas. They receive the most airplane traffic with JFK and Hartsfield. I feel like it’s easy to fly to both of those cities from both Soutt America, Canada, US, and EU. Also having one store on east coast and one on west coast.
>>
>>10652187
>Hopefully
Wow what a simp. How's the corporate teat taste when you suckle on it?
>>
>>10652261
>Atlanta

Kek… surely this is a troll post
>>
DESU I never knew why they were in SF. NYC would be better, so long as the location isn't to high rent-wise. SF has a big weeb/Japanese pop culture scene, but NYC is a fashion capitol and filled with less silicon valley asswipes.
>>
>>10652262
>simp

Clearly you have no idea what this word means
>>
>>10649216
>>10649225
I thought KSK was doing well. They survived Covid. I really don’t want them to go under; the owners deserve all the happiness and the world. It’s been Colin’s dream since forever.

I know they did a go fund me bc I donated. Do they travel to different cons? Is that a viable path forward for lolita shops in general? Big con events.
>>
>>10652259
Don't most retail jobs (or most jobs in general really) have that as a clause when you sign the contract to be hired, that leaking internal information is grounds for termination and potentially legal action could be taken? Pretty sure my job has something similar in place, why would AP not take legal steps to protect their company property?
>>
>>10652264
Yeah, and BABY did so great there. AP might have the bigger name but they’re not unaware of that failure.
>>
>>10652264
>NYC would be better
yeah NYC is so good that's why Tokyo Rebel/BTSSB shut down permanently and before that had to close multiple times kek
>>
>>10652267
They do. Anons are just so far up angelic prophets ass it makes them delusional from the lack of oxygen
>>
>>10652271
It's not like I don't enjoy the leaks (as unreliable, vague, and outright wrong half the time they might be) but let's be real here, what they're doing is illegal and damaging; it's stupid to pretend like it's not.
>>
Setting aside how what she’s doing is most certainly breaking company policy which is a shitty thing to do I always thought it was very narcissistic for her to call herself “prophet.”

Like lmao calm down, all you’re doing is vaugeposting information against your jobs wishes. You’re technically a criminal, not a “prophet.”
>>
>>10652263
It could be :^)

But I’ve been out of the fashion since 2013 and came back this year. Atlanta had Frill, I thought plus a fairly active comm. Did it die? I’m lazy and don’t want to go through like 7 years of drama. I just remember that crazy bitch.
>>
>>10651213
They would look so much better as skirts
>>
>>10652275
>leaks
>>10652278
>criminal

You guys are so butthurt. It's not a leak. Nothing shared is even specific enough. You're acting like it's in par with posting the link to the Iron Gate rerelease, and it's not.
>>
>>10652268
>>10652269
Does anyone know why they shut down? I would love to know. I understand for baby, splitting profits between coasts wasn't good which makes sense. But what about Tokyo Rebel? I wonder if it would be easier now that J fashion is more popular.
>>
>>10651654
I understand that you're worried with such weird tracking updates. International shipping is such a hassle. I hope it will still arrive you nonny
>>
>>10652289
Calm down simp
>>
>>10652290
J fashion as an idea is popular. But hardly anyone in it actually wears anything from Japanese brands. They just put on a rainbow cardigan and call it “jfashion”

I’ve lived near both stores, and the Baby NYC store was always empty
>>
>>10652144
people say that rinrin isnt thinner than post japanese models but lolita models as a whole always seemed to be "chubby" compared to gyaru or mainstream japanese models. risa does a lot of normie modeling, and look at her arms next to rinrin. Misako was never spoop skinny. and even though dresses have been getting bigger, Misako and Rinrin don't look like they are swimming in them.

I can't find it now, but there was a photo of Risa with a bunch of other larme models and even compared to them she was extremely thin
>>
>>10652302
Risa has gained weight in the last year. She’s still very thin by any standard, but from the way people here talk you’d think she’s Eugenia
>>
>>10652290
I don’t know for sure but it was probably rising rent prices and lack of in store sales. They were located in an area that was slightly out of the way for most tourists to go to but still had expensive rent.
>>
Rude staff probably didn't help, at least in my experience. I stopped there on a trip to NYC, was super excited to go to the store and had money saved, ended up just buying a few accessories and leaving because the shopgirl made me feel so unwelcome. Tourists who stopped in probably quickly left with that kind of welcome.
>>
>>10652326
Seconding this. I stayed in New York for half a year back when and went almost every week. The shopgirls were always rude, not a single one was nice. I still went because I wanted to support BABY but they didn’t make it easy.
>>
>>10652289
Posting internal company private knowledge before its made public is definitely leaking and is potentially criminal. Again, I would put money down that upon becoming employed by Angelic Pretty, they had to sign a document saying they were not allowed to do exactly what Prophet has been doing.
>>
>>10652264
>fashion capital
people who like (normie) fashion would generally not give a rat’s ass about lolita. i’m sure there’s a minor crossover in the lolita community but they’re already lolitas in the first place (read: a lolita wanting a birkin or something is more likely than a tricky rick stan wanting the new AP drop)

a lengthy way to say lolita isn’t relevant to that demographic whatsoever, and they already massively flopped at that location
>>
>>10652264
"silicon valley asswipes" have plenty of money to drop at these stores on new releases and can get away with weirdo fashion, why would you think SF ISN'T the ideal place for these stores? they are clearly thriving. stay jelly NYC.
>>
>>10652278
As far as I'm aware people on the AP threads started calling her that and she eventually just rolled with it by making it her trip. It's not something she made up herself.
>>
So what do you think will be released this weekend?
>>
>>10652439
People called her other things before “prophet”, and she ignored them, but chose to call herself prophet after being called that, so
>>
>>10652493
The polkadot apron skirt is the only one left from the leftbook afaik so probably that one + the next lookbook hopefully

>>10652496
no1curr
>>
>>10652497
Kek, seethe simp
>>
Can you all stop with your dumb kindergarten behavior? Yes prophet is gone. Move on. Go outside for a bit.
>>
>>10652503
Her Wks are perpetuating the conversation by refusing to face reality
>>
>>10652500
You have to be 18+ to post here, newfriend
>>
>>10652510
Wow you sure showed me. Sick comeback
>>
>>10652511
Would you prefer I called you a zoomer summerfag instead? Quit your sperging already, no1curr
>>
>>10652289
leaks get you fired or fined depending on how much of the contract is broken.
>>
>>10652512
Clearly people care since it’s being discussed ITT. Stop sperging and projecting about sperging. Go touch some grass
>>
>>10652415
If they can afford rent, you mean and avoid starving in their SRO
>>
Happy Garland OTKs are back up on the JP site in every color except white.
>>
>>10652529
They've been sitting there for a few days now.
>>
Did anyone manage to get Fantasic Dolly from the sneaky restock on the JP site a couple days ago? It was only there for a couple of hours.
>>
>>10652529
I wish they would restock the headbows. No matter which ap
>>
>>10652532
why would anyone want it, it's the gross poly rerelease
>>
>>10652532
I hope that comes to the Paris or US store.
>>
>>10652500
>>10652511
>>10652525
when will summer end
>>
>>10652538
Sorry you have to taste go buy sweatstained cotton on lm
>>
>>10652541
I doubt it. It must have been leftovers from some event.
>>
>>10652546
Cope and seethe
>>
I’m surprised a little that there are no scalpers selling the TDB headbows ir the TF headbows
>>
>>10652546
No, I just have the original release still with the nice textured and sturdy grosgrain fabric which was a huge part of why I like the dress/print. Some of us actually wash our clothes, so sweat stains aren't an issue for us anon. Maybe you should try washing your clothes or wearing antiperspirant sometime?
>>
This thread takes me back to Risa anorexia sperging in the larme threads. Simpler times~

>>10652224
I ordered the mint Cherry Stamp jsk/socks/headbow. I really wanted the LBS apron skirt but didn’t want to drop so much cash all at once in case of an imminent JCT rerelease/mto (lbr, it’ll happen sooner or later.) I wasn’t expecting to be so taken with Cherry Stamp - I thought it was “just fine” in the lookbook but the mint stole my heart and I don’t want to have to hunt it down in future.
>>
>>10652600
Obese burgers can't even imagine healthy sizes women respective of their race and biology.
>>
>>10652600
>tfw that was me and I still have the screenshots of her beefy legs that I used to prove fatties who claim she’s too thin wrong
>>
>>10652224
Also got mint Cherry Stamp. I went with the OP, socks and KC because I got the black jsk on the normal release. Tbh, it was a bit of an impulse buy but I also don't want to be stuck hunting down this color later.

The other two mto aren't really my style, though LBS is cute in black and yellow.
>>
>>10652642
God you guys really ruin these threads with your stupid questions.
>>
>>10652575
I'm not surprised. At least for the TDB headbow. From what I understood, even in Japan there was only a literal handful of them. So there's probably like 10 or 15 of them even produced.
I'd pay a stupid sum of money for the sax one, but I also feel like maybe AP will randomly include them at another event. I'm still mad about it. I didn't like the bear ears that we original released/were included in the MTO.
>>
>>10652336
Sounds like typical New York lolitas. They all have a stick in their ass
>>
>>10652625
You saved photos of a model's legs just to prove a point to strangers on the internet? Wow
>>
>>10652670
Welcome to /cgl/ newfag
>>
>>10652625
Lowkey want to see them
>>
This is cute actually
>>
>>10652683
Where have you been retard?
>>
>>10652684
Right here waiting for you retards to stop being retarded and shitting up the thread
>>
>>10652683
This was discussed at length two weeks ago.
>>
>>10652687
You’re the one shitting up the thread reposting two week old news
>>
>>10652625
Lmao let's see those "beefy" 80lb legs
>>
>>10652783
She's always been closer to 90lb.
>>
>>10652783
There’s no way Risa is close to 80lbs. There’s pics of when Eugenia admitted to being 82lbs and she was way thinner than Risa, even accounting for the height difference. I would bet $ that Risa is like 92lbs. 89 at the absolute lowest point she’s ever been
>>
>>10652683
what the fuck is this even, an accessory
>>
oh my god you bitches are so fucking mentally ill derailing a thread about some stupid nips legs
>>
>>10652720
better than listening to you niggers fight about nothing holy fuck.
>>
http://www.angelicpretty.com/newarrival/newarrival/index_20210731.htm
>>
Heart titties
>>
>>10652908
Kek i love it though i wish there was no black
>>
>>10652908
Eww
>>
>>10652917
Same, it would’ve been so cute as just solid colors but I can also totally see a my melody and kuromi inspired paired coords with these
>>
>>10652792
Eugenia has never been 82lb. She is 60lb.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.