[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 57 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: candy1_1622108280.jpg (165 KB, 500x600)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Previous: >>10644029
>>
>>10648142
what’s the point without the pink x pink
>>
>>10648159
Pink x pink was the ugliest colorway. Good riddance. It doesn’t look anything like the stock photos irl with all the unmatching pinks on one dress.
>>
I‘m still baffled Happy Garland was such a hit. It came out of nowhere, a completely unexpected print and hot off like a rocket.

Also, anyone watching the Granba on AP‘s twitter? Seems like they still have not been able to let everyone with lottery tickets in.
>>
>>10648170
Happy Garland was revealed for the Paris Anniversary though. I wonder if there will be similar prints in the upcoming lookbook....
>>
>>10648171
This was only like a week ago, though?? That’s not really the same, considering LBS or Jelly Candy were shown way back in December.
>>
>>10648170
Happy Garland was AP's best print since Toy Doll Box, honestly. But they still missed the mark with the bad JSK cut and polyester.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the only notable release in the set of upcoming dresses. AP seems to have one "showstopper" lately and then nothing else really that great.
>>
>>10648170
It was a really good surprise. Doesn’t seem repetitive, really adorable details, lovely idea with the stars. I would’ve wanted a lavender one as the anon said in the last thread. Bummer we won’t get nice pictures like in the lookbook of it. I always appreciate to see the dresses worn
>>
Anybody know if I can order more than one colorway of candy fairy?
>>
>>10648214
Why wouldn't you be able to? It's an MTO.
>>
Anybody know if they have any samples of candy fairy at grand bazaar?
>>
>>10648253
Not any more, they had samples of Candy Fairy earlier in the week though.
>>
>>10648282
Ah I wish someone would take a pic
>>
File: April2022.jpg (374 KB, 1080x1195)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
Candy Fairy MTO for Paris is expected to be delivered a whole two months after Japan's, in April 2022.
>>
>>10648412
Let’s see, a massive markup and an unfavorable exchange rate with a delay on fulfillment…pass. I can only see this being worthwhile for EU lolitas.
>>
Has anyone heard from their ss for AP JP release last night?
>>
>>10648431
Well, duh, that’s the whole point of having a storefront in Europe? Why are there even so many US and japanese buyers recently.
>>
>>10648433
One of my SS was able to get my sax LBS set
>>
>>10648431
Yeah, for MTOs I always just get an SS. It's cheaper than both Paris and US (even with fees) and it adds more flexibility if I wind up moving too.

>>10648433
Nope. But all I wanted was the pink blouse. Not sure what my chances were because I haven't seen many scalpers selling the blouses.

>>10648434
>Why are there even so many US and japanese buyers recently
Because competition for AP releases is at a fever pitch and we all are taking as making chances as we can get? I'm in the US, and even I've moved over to buying from Paris within the last year because SS are swamped/able to do less than before. The US site often crashes for 2+ hours and gets less stock than both Paris and JP. Anyone who's an AP diehard knows it's harder than ever to get new releases.
Again, MTOs aren't worth it because getting an SS is a lot easier. But for normal releases, Paris is the first opportunity, and trying their release is much better than blindly waiting for the US release.
>>
>>10648440
dumb question ig but if you order through the JP onlineshop, can't you use Tenso to ship to whatever address you keep on file?
>>
>>10648387
What kind of newfaggotry is this? You cant take pictures in any of the LaForet stores.
>>
Are we still expecting SC in September? I bought multiple colorway JSKs then forgot about it til now.
>>
>>10648453
There’s been no announcements about a delay, but I wouldn’t preclude one yet.
>>
File: 1283011392.jpg (43 KB, 640x640)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Image stolen from fril/mercari.
I'm pleasantly surprised by the OTKs. They look a lot better in person than the stock photos (as always I guess).
>>
>>10648448
honestly I was also wondering why people would use a SS over Tenso for JP MTOs they can order online too
>>
>>10648477
Because in-store reservations are half payments lmao
>>
>>10648448
Nayrt, but yes or literally any forwarding service. I'll never understand why every one holds their ss so dear. My forwarding service charges 500 yen. And shipping from Japan is always cheaper than the markup from Paris or US sites + shipping.
>>
>>10648450
You must be stupid to think that no one ever has. Look at SS pages....
>>
>>10648431
What a smoothbrain take

>>10648435
Congrats! I am very jealous, it’s a beautiful colour

>>10648440
I know it can’t be helped but as a Eurolita the amount of burgers using AP Paris now is really frustrating. You guys get three attempts at online releases but it’s pointless for anyone in Europe to try the US release given how expensive it is to ship anything out of the US. It’s significantly more expensive than buying from jp scalpers. I hope Biden gets rid of your tax-free import allowances so you can suffer as we have suffered.

Anyway I got the blue blouse I wanted from the online JP release in spite of my shit internet connection. Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>10648544
No one cares
>>
>>10648546
This is why even AP hates amerifags.
>>
>>10648553
We don't have healthcare let us at least cope with our socks
>>
>>10648544
I know it can’t be helped but as a burgerlita the amount of favoritism AP Paris gets from APJP is really frustrating. You guys get releases the same week as APJP and get store exclusives more often than APUSA and it’s pointless to ask for even a crumb of that for APUSA given how much APJP likes Paris. It’s a significantly newer store than APUSA yet gets so much special treatment. I hope more burgers continue buying from AP Paris so you can continue to suffer through bloodbaths as we have suffered prior to AP Paris opening.

Anyway who cares Godspeed to all trying to get what they want and may the fastest lolita win
>>
>>10648608
Ya AP owns AP Paris and AP USA is a franchise store so of course the one that they own (and therefore make more money off of) is going to be the favorite.

AP Paris is newer because I’m sure opening a shop in a different country is difficult as opposed to just making a franchise deal and letting someone else handle it. So USA got a shop earlier but now that AP has its own shops in different countries, of course those ones will be favored.

But who cares, they all ship everywhere so it’s a bloodbath no matter where you order from.
>>
>>10648613
The real truth is simply that AP headhoncho Honda has massive Paris syndrome. They‘ve always wanted to have a small boutique in picturesque Paris (I mean, look at the unnecessary expensive location). Which is why the store also got those meet&greets, fancy anniversary teaparties and all that special treatment. It’s their favourite child.
>>
reminder you will never be asian
>>
>>10648631
Even AP USA is in an unnecessarily expensive location. It's really ironic to me that they would probably save money if they moved to NYC
>>
>>10648631
It's also sort of a status symbol for a clothing brand to have a shop in Paris, 'the fashion capital of the world', and a lot of Japanese people are very much into status symbols. Ms Honda is no exception. I remember her sporting a Chanel 2.55 bag at one of the tea parties.
>>
>>10648662
Lol that's the most basic bitch bag. If she actually gave a shit about status she would show up in a rare Birkin.
>>
>>10648712
malding
>>
>>10648715
Stay poor
>>
>>10648712
>taking a Birkin to a tea party
>pairing it with a frilly AP dress
Sure, nonny.
>>
>>10648740
>>10648715
Pooooor
>>
Sort of random, but I wonder what the new VIP limit will be for Paris in 2022.

They already hinted that it won't necessarily be 1k euros.
>>
>>10648748
>>
>>10648751
I wish they would do this at APUS. I spent that much already in the first quarter lol
>>
>>10648751
I wouldn't doubt if they just did a top 5-10% model. Those people are spending at least 10k+.

>>10648753
Nah I actually wish Paris never started the VIP program. It incentivizes people to spend more in order to stay on the VIP list (aka, becoming a scalper, or SS for others). It actually makes a scalper's job easier if they have bots set up too (could probably manage to buy one of every cut/color/accessory) between the VIP and general release.
>>
>>10648763
nayrt but I agree. I like the idea of VIPs but I don't think basing it solely off money spent is a great idea. If that's the criteria, it's like saying APs real VIPs are all those old balding chinese men who scalp hyped releases.

I would much rather they base it off of something like community/brand participation. Like, attendees of brand-sponsored events get VIP status. Or, actually shopping at the real life store regularly gets you 'points' towards earning VIP. I hate that they're incentivizing the exact people and behavior that are causing the problems in the first place.
>>
>>10648792
just say you’re a local and go
>>
>>10648793
I'm actually a burger. I just feel bad for the actual loyal AP Paris customers who are getting fucked over.
>>
>>10648803
How are you a loyal AP Paris supporter is you’re barely even buying from them. The people whining about VIP are the ones who buy a couple of accessories max. It really isn’t hard to be part of VIP if you’re actively part of the fashion and like AP
>>
>>10648818
This. With your guys' shitty tax etc fees it's like 2 dresses and one accessory? For the entire year that is nothing.
>>
>>10648818
Nayrt but I just wanted to remind everyone that the VIP system started because people were whining and not wanting to compete in bloodbaths, emailing Paris to reserve items before they were even announced, etc. The pettiest people are the ones who constantly pestered Paris, wanting special treatment.

Anyone who's a current VIP right now should be annoyed that qualifying again is a moving target. You'll be competing against yourselfs, and many will be kicked out.

In the case that the requirements stay the same, there's going to be such a big influx of people next year that VIP releases crash just as badly as the general release, and I'll see you all there.
>>
>>10648712
You must be one of those people who save up for a single designer bag and then shoehorn it into every coordinate. Too bad you don’t get that a tote bag is not appropriate for a festive occasion.
>>
>>10648843
>In the case that the requirements stay the same
Yet we already know they aren’t going to stay the same.
>>
>>10648199
The lightweight feeling the tulle gives to the Candy Fairy JSK is gone quickly whenever someone pairs it with a blouse with opaque puff sleeves. The whole thing starts looking like a solid JSK with cheap tulle lace randomly thrown on top of it. The tulle sleeves of the OP, on the other hand, help bring out the tulle decor to the foreground. I would recommend the JSK to those who own many different tulle sleeved blouses, but truth is, most people don't have that many in their wardrobe. The JSK would look extremely cute with something like pic rel though, if the sleeves had slightly more volume and were made of hard tulle.
>>
>>10648187
I personally find the OP cut way worse than the JSK.
>>10648188
Not using any worn photos must mean AP is yet to shoot the next lookbook.
>>10648463
The quality seems decent, but I hate this new shade of yellow and mint. It's the same as the JCT OTKs and it's almost neon.
>>
It’s pissing me off that the items from HG first release will just be shipped with the llaunch from last Friday. I’m glad i got everything i wanted but i thought early access means we’ll have it earlier, physically.
>>
>>10648975
They specifically said early reservations and not early access.
>>
>>10648977
Guess you’re right I’m just annoyed by waiting
>>
Happy garland Onepiece is still available at ap Paris
>>
>>10649005
I wish it was slightly less high waisted, like the JSK.
>>
>>10648977
When Horror Candy Shop and Ghost Night Bride were released customers could do early reservations for it in the summer GanBa (August I think) and still had to wait months until the regular release to actually get it. So it’s not unusual.
>>
>>10649021
My point exactly.
>>
>>10648843
I don’t mind, it’s July and I’m already past €2000. VIP make me buy more
>>
>>10649027
just checked myself and I'm at just a little over €1755/$2000. If the new limit is €2000 or even €3000 I'm sure i'll hit it by EOY
>>
imagine if Paris got rid of the VIP system altogether though? it doesn't seem very sustainable and like >>10648763 will end up being mostly SS in the end
>>
>>10648921
NARYT, but Chanel bags are not really status symbols as >>10648662 points out. Every single basic bitch owns one. They're only around 7k for a double flap. You can get one second hand in good condition for half that price or around 5k. Also the 2.55 is hideous.

Every poorfag getting butthurt in this thread lol.
>>
>>10649060
I agree with what you say, and there are definitely pricier bags, but it's all only applicable to the West. Japanese people perceive western brands differently, and most of them are unaware of the basic bitch trope. Chanel bags definitely are status symbols for the Japanese, especially for those born in the Showa era.
>>
>>10649069
AYRT, I feel you. The markup in Japan for luxury goods can be as high as 200% or more, so I can understand how a most likely 10k bag could be perceived as a status symbol.

Even the most basic bitch LV neverfull PM size was marked up to 1200+ at a time when they were around 800 when I visited Ginza almost a decade ago.

We are lucky the MTOs aren't ridiculously marked up for the West.
>>
While we're on the subject of bags, is it just me or does anyone else feel that the zippers on most recent AP bags are too short? It's a bit uncomfortable to put stuff inside. I wish the zippers were 3-4 cm longer. It's especially bad with the newer glittery bags since the material is sturdier, but less flexible than the pleather AP typically uses.
>>
>>10648652
What would be the best location in north America for them? Which city has the largest comm?
>>
>>10649089
NTA but Texas is extremely "business friendly" (low taxes and little regulation), and has at least 3 big and active comms, potentially more. It would just be a matter of picking which major city is at least marginally better than SF. Also LA strikes me as a better California location for AP than SF ever was given how many tourists it has and the perpetual good weather, but I don't know enough about the comms there and the price factor is still an issue. Also NYC seems like it'd be good but has the same problem as SF as far as being expensive to buy or rent a building and as anons mentioned they're already paying a lot to keep an expensive location like Paris, I doubt they'd put a new store in a pricey location.

Texas seems like a smart place for any business wanting to maximize profits to open since even the major cities are cheaper than major cities in popular areas on either coast, and they're going to likely have less regulation to deal with on top of the lower overhead costs.
>>
Is there any release left that we saw in the lookbook? Or is everything from now on a surprise release?
>>
>>10649112
KSK is like one step in the grave. AP having a store in yeehaw TX would literally never happen
>>
>>10649112
The biggest benefit Cali has at this point is how quickly merch can get shipped over from Japan; it's party why there's so much affordable Asian import stuff in SF/LA versus places just one state further inland.

Texas does seem decent in terms of regulation, but it would require people to move out to Texas and that's sort of a big ask. Given the one Lolita dress shop in Texas failed and it had a bad relationship with several Japanese brands, that might also make certain companies uncomfortable with setting up shop in the same area.

NYC was a daring choice by Babytssb and it didn't work out. I don't know why, exactly, but it seemed like the high rent demanded that they needed to make a lot of money to stay above water and there just wasn't enough business to keep them afloat.

An idea I've heard around the tea table is that Lolita Fashion has a very dedicated core audience of committed customers, but that it's not big enough to really support more then once US branch of everything, and even then that's how we get the mash-up import shops like Harajuku Hearts that carry brands who'd never actually try to set up a shop state-side.
>>
>>10649216
>>10649218
>>10649220

Yeah Texas has a lot of huge and still growing cities. KSK is struggling because they opened just before a pandemic, and while they carry other jfashion brands from Japan, as far as lolita they only carry Meta and RPA which are less popular than BABY and AP. AP has enough popularity that if they opened a second US store they could do at least equally as well as AP SF. BABY idk but their online shop makes it so easy to order from them and they balance supply with demand so well that no one ever really needs the SF store except to enter lottery for things they missed in the general releases or grab a couple basics.
>>
>>10649089
Seattle has a pretty large comm, but the pricing of the leases up here are probably relatively competitive with the Bay area. I mean, although a bit better than the Bay area.. still bad. Property got more insane during the pandemic, as well.
>>
>>10649223
If you mean Shop in Wonderland as the one lolita dress shop in Texas, yeah the Leighs are garbage, but KSK has managed despite all the covid shit and is really close to Katy Asian Town which weebs would love. I think Dallas has the most active comm I see posting on sm and generally the most Asian stuff overall compared to Houston. Houston is also just...bleh to me compared to other major Texas cities. No one needs to move there technically, they can just hire local people to manage the shops who have good Japanese and business skills and an interest in lolita. The Paris shop runs just fine with some shopgirls being non Japanese lolitas or whatever.
>>
>>10649226
>Property got more insane during the pandemic, as well.

that's the entire usa. if ap was serious about doing this they'd need to wait for the real estate market to chill out.
>>
>>10649225
>AP has enough popularity that if they opened a second US store they could do at least equally as well as AP SF

AP is popular, but is it more popular then Baby to avoid Baby NYC's fate? Both Baby stores did a lot of their business online, with the US market (in theory) becoming split between the two. I remember a lot of Lolitas were untrusting of the NYC store because it was new and so they kept buying online from the SF store. AP would need to be already making enough sales to justify splitting those existing sales between two stores; spending money on exporting to two different US locations instead of one, with each store then making enough on it's own to pay rent and staff.

>If you mean Shop in Wonderland as the one lolita dress shop in Texas, yeah the Leighs are garbage
See, this is where we start to get into the weeds of things... As far as I know, the Japanese brands just really don't want to step in that poo-do again and if the Leighs are still running all the big events then that means setting up a store would be iky for them, maybe. However, depending on how the company is structured, if the shop was owned and operated by Americans, I think they could discern the difference and just play it cool.

>they can just hire local people to manage the shops who have good Japanese and business skills and an interest in lolita

This is kind of a gamble. If AP is running satellites (i don't know how they're structured) then entrusting a new shop to a group of strangers far away from Nippon would be a HUGE investment/risk on their part.
>>
>>10649240
>but is it more popular then Baby to avoid Baby NYC's fate
If they opened in Texas, the costs would be way less than NYC to begin with and AP is way more popular of a brand than BABY.

> if the Leighs are still running all the big events
AM is a medicore to low quality con, the Leighs don't have a monopoly on Texas events

>This is kind of a gamble
The SF store is still partially run by part timers and the people who run it live in SF, they aren't Japanese salaried employees relocated to the US.
>>
>>10649246
You seem pretty retarded and shortsighted. This might all seem obvious to you but it's not that simple when you're running an actual business and making an investment like opening a storefront. AP isn't just going to throw thousands of dollars away when there are so many risks involved. You can't just explain them away.
>>
The US is just too big and spread out for a brick and mortar store to really succeed. I’m pretty sure most of AP USA’s business is online and they only have the location to justify selling in the US directly. It seems like the only time anyone is in there is for events.
>>
>>10649248
I didn't say everything was easy or explained away, just responding to concerns. You just seem like you want to feel objectively right or pick a fight and you can fuck right off with that. We're just having an extremely hypothetical discussion. I'm like about to go to sleep so if you get any more replies they're not from me but like, chill tf out senpai.
>>
Changing out of SF is never going to happen, they are all about pleasing themselves aesthetically. SF is shithole but I bet they think the bridge is romantic and they like to embroider SF onto their exclusives. Could you imagine "AP Houston" on Milky Bears? Never.
>>
>>10649216
Good ol' Texas
Home to some of the fattest cities in America
>>
Has anyone's Galaxy Cocktail order from Paris shipped yet?
My order status for the jewelry chaged to "In Preparation" on the 16th, but no shipping yet (my previous orders were shipped out within 24 hours of the "in preparation" status change).

Also unrelated to my order, I sent them an email on the 16th and they haven't responded. Should I send another?
>>
>>10649230
Trust me. You don't know what I mean by that until you live in the bay or Seattle area. It was ALREADY expensive.
>>
>>10649265
My order just shipped yesterday so I imagine they are going through all of them still
>>
>>10649340
Honestly hearing that makes me worried that they either shipped my package and didn't update my order, or they shipped my items to someone else?
I don't really know how long is too long to wait before being paranoid.
If other anons' orders haven't shipped yet, I would feel better though...
>>
>>10649227
>The Paris shop runs just fine with some shopgirls being non Japanese lolitas or whatever.
It runs just fine because the shop manager is a native Japanese living in Paris.
>>
>>10649265
>>10649341
My Galaxy Cocktail stuff went to “in preparation” on Saturday and shipped yesterday. I think they’re just working through them sequentially while fielding a lot of queries about Anniversary orders
>>
>>10649349
It's just weird to me that mine went into preparation before yours (on Friday) but still hasn't shipped. What items did you order? Mine was only the jewelry (necklace, bracelet, rings) and I ordered right at the release time (6:33 pm). All I can think is that they either don't have the shipment that had the accessories, or they are fulfilling orders backwards from when they were placed.

I know I'm being super paranoid, but my life has been a bit chaotic lately, and this just feels like another opportunity for things to go wrong.
>>
>>10649353
Mine was jewellery, socks & a blouse. I just looked at my emails again and they actually started preparing it on Friday (2pm UK time) so I wouldn’t worry too much. Are you in the US? They might ship things in batches depending on destination so they can streamline the customs paperwork

I made about a million separate tiny orders because things were being held in other people’s carts and I think it takes them a while to manually go through combining orders and refunding shipping. Shame they can’t automate this but I guess they’re limited by the current site design
>>
>>10649357
Yeah, I am in the US. Hopefully that's what it is. I don't want to pester Paris more than I have to, but if nothing has happened in a few more days, that would be concerning, given all my other order/shipping history.
>>
>>10649349
My stuff shipped just a few minutes ago.
>>
>>10649364
Thanks anon. I think mine just shipped too. Waiting on the shipping refund now .
>>
>>10649265
I got an email about "in transit" but it's very weird and the status hasn't changed from i"n preparation" either. Which I'm hoping for because I requested to combine shipping when I secured my happy garland otks during the anniversary fair.

>>10649341
>>10649353
Is this your first time with Paris or something? It's pretty normal to get 1-3 days delay, especially for something as well-stocked as galaxy cocktail. I think the jewelry and sock stock was similar to glitter ribbon, one of my friends got her jewelry shipped a day or so before mine did and we ordered them both at the same time during vip. Paris doesn't go by location either I think, my friend lives in America and I'm located in Europe.
>>
question for Angelic Prophet - do you know how soon the Fall/Winter lookbook will drop?
>>
Happy Garland JSK and more restock on AP Paris
>>
>>10649398
>I got an email about "in transit" but it's very weird and the status hasn't changed from i"n preparation"
This is happening to me now. I saw the "in transit" email, but when I go to check the status on my orders page, it's still "in preparation." Usually Paris also updates the order with a comment containing the tracking number, but there's nothing this time.

It's not my first time ordering from Paris. All my other orders shipped within 24 hours of the "in preparation" status, and I've always ordered within the general release bloodbath. So maybe I just got lucky before that they were so fast, but the no tracking number/status change this time isn't something I've seen before.
>>
>>10649482
Sounds like a technical issue then, I'm sure everything will be daijoubu
>>
>>10649472
thanks nonnie.
>>
No prophecies this week? I’m sure we’re just getting some filler items this week
>>
>>10649918
I doubt it.
Is your life so sad that you daydream about other people's misfortune?
>>
>>10649936
Calm down anon the other anon was making a joke because the prophet is basically a snitch so if the get fired it’s their own fault
>>
I miss Prophet, I always look forward to their posts.
>>
>>10649937
I'm tired of anons shitposting about it.
It's not funny. It's boring. Leave the AP thread if you're so bothered by the prophet.
>>
>>10649941
Me too, prophet-chan always influenced my purchase decisions depending on the releases. It's great for keeping my shopping priorities in mind
>>
>>10649966
She doesn't even work for AP, retard
>>
>>10649975
You must be fun at parties. Or you would be, if you were invited to them.
>>
>>10649975
Imagine being this much of a narc.
>>
When do we think Happy Garland will hit USA? This week or next?
>>
>>10650006
Dude, they haven’t even gotten Galaxy Cocktail yet.
>>
>>10650002
ok boomer
>>
>>10650002
>the kind of person who supports angelic prophet
You sound incredibly unhinged. I hope you're just a troll. Or 12 years old.
Equating extremely ambiguous and vague "leaks" (if you can even call them that) to being a "terrible/unethical" person is stupid. The Prophet isn't posting images/hidden links/etc that would do any actual harm.
I hope you get fired for checking your phone while working on the clock, since that's a much more tangible and worthy offense then stating "there will be jewelry with bows on it" on a basketweaving forum.
>>
>>10650006
if they don't get Galaxy Cocktail this week, they'll probably upload both at the same time next week or week after
>>
>>10650020
>if they get caught
That's the point, anon. They won't get caught because the information here is far too vague and employers don't have magical access to the IP addresses of people posting here.
I'm sorry your wet dream will never be realized.
>>
>>10650020
Imagine thinking all jobs make you sign an NDA.

If a job is worried about that sort've thing, there are forms that get signed and trust me that shit ain't leaking. It's not the case here, for a reason.
>>
I can't believe AP is releasing Topping Heart, again.

Is it the new Holy Lantern?
>>
Topping Heart this weekend, for what feels like the umpteenth time.
>>
File: 6_ye.jpg (138 KB, 500x600)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
AP apparently knows we like yellow, but this just hurts my eyes. It's that weird, neon, highlighter yellow. I like the softer, warm yellows a lot better.
>>
>>10650058
Would have been better if it was opaque
>>
>>10650055
I’m excited about the new sock colors. They’re nice since they’re so generic.
>>
Nothing purple from topping heart this time huh?
>>
>>10650071
Yeah what’s that all about

I was looking at the purple TH blouse on lolibrary the other day thinking how cute it is and how sad I am that I missed it. Now this happens. The AP giveth, the AP taketh away
>>
>>10650075
Only if you prefer the color of piss over the beautiful pastel shade of lavender.
>>
>>10650110
How dare you disrespect yellow like that
>>
Can we stop hating on colours or whatever??
>>
>>10650120
kek
>>
>>10650114
NGL, I'm not that anon but I also thought the color of yellow for those socks was a bit weird. It might be that the pink and the yellow just clash really badly. I'm sure the socks will look better in person.
>>
>>10650071
>>10650075
surprised they didn't release a yellow x pink version of Topping Heart considering the accessories
>>
>>10650075
>worst color way
tell me youre a newfag without saying youre a newfag
>>
>>10650058
Got one in piss yellow yay
>>
Rings got restocked if anyone missed them
>>
File: no.jpg (38 KB, 720x697)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>10650120
>>
>>10650058
I love this neon yellow-green, personally. It feels fresh and bright to me, like sparkling soda. It would be nice to pair with a print like Fruity Lemon.
>>
File: Amistakewasmade.jpg (28 KB, 1080x270)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Apparently everyone collectively hated the yellow jewelry.
10 necklaces left, and 8 rings left. Even red seemed to sell more quantity.
>>
>>10650162
lol sorry youre twiggered
>>
USA is getting galaxy cocktail now and some other stuff
>>
>>10650222
Maybe no one feels like they need a yellow ring or necklace right now after ordering the Super Star jewelry.
>>
>>10650255
There's been a lot of yellow lately, and I think it's burning out. There was the yellow lovely gingham jewelry, yellow glitter ribbon, yellow twinkle star, and even the yellow jelly candy toys ring.

Some of them are cute, some aren't. I'm personally not pulled to the yellow topping heart jewelry because I got the sax and pink in the very first release, and it's some of AP's cheaper jewelry.
>>
>>10650258
And still no yellow shoes
>>
AP just restocked Happy Garland in the online shop.
>>
What were people's honest opinions on this blouse? It didn't sell very well in any release and I'm kind of scratching my head. Is it just not OTT sweet enough for the current climate? Is it because the cuffs aren't elasticized? Is it too plain for $150-200?

I feel like people slept on it. But I also like the lace up style, so I'm biased.
>>
>>10650636
a few people have felt APs blouses have had much boxier or oversized cuts lately
>>
>>10650636
I think it’s cute! I personally just don’t like the ribbon criss cross that much. I’d prefer tge topping heart blouse more. I guess cut wise they’re all kinda similar
>>
>>10650636
It's cute and I like the colors, but it feels very plain. I personally am not a fan of the lace up ribbons or the lack of elasticized cuffs in this case.
>>
>>10650636
would have been cuter with some colorful bows or buttons on the center
>>
>>10650638
That's fair. I feel the same way and don't really like how large blouses have gotten. But other oversized blouses have still been popular, so I didn't know how much that affected the sales this time.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.