[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 81 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous thread >>10597398

This thread is for buying, selling or trading. Please keep OT or tangent discussions about shopping services or price checks to their own thread to avoid clutter (make it if you don't see one). Use Lolita General for general buying questions or complaints.

Thread Guidelines:
- cosplay and lolita welcome
- please list your location and any shipping restrictions you have
- leave contact info you actually check!

General buying and selling tips:
- have feedback ready if you can
- have proof pictures ready
- always ship with tracking
- never do a transaction with someone you're uncomfortable with
- don't name & shame without contacting the buyer or seller first

Introductory tips (updated):
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1391-S3x95QY-yuzuJD1tsMQOoT8ngCRtDPxmXw1N8GI/
>>
I'll start, WTB old school cotton skirts!

Solids or all over patterns like florals and gingham, in any colorway with white/ivory/black being the highest priority and pink the lowest. Pic related is for reference.
Located in Europe.
>>
File: wishlist.png (735 KB, 848x1118)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
Still after these! I managed to get the hooded cape for Apprentice sorcerer, though.
Still looking for the tie for that set and the headdress for secret laboratory.
I am mostly after the Ivory x Red for the Bambi socks, but will take white x red.
Dream Dress is still Meta's slytherin JSK
>>
File: 5cef2f0466f5e5dd2546.jpg (69 KB, 700x700)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
WTB Flower small diameter lace dress from Sheglit in this particular colorway. Shipping would be to Europe.
>>
File: wtb.jpg (165 KB, 1260x567)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
WTB floral Moitie headdresses and the MDM pendant necklace. Forever looking for these.
>>
Still looking for AP cherry stuff other than dresses in black, red, pink and white colorways.

Priority items are:
Drained cherry cardigan (pictured). Black is first priority but I’ll take the others!
Drained cherry blouse in black
Drained cherry cutsew in any color except black or lav (the red one on fril is a dead listing sadly)
Creamy cherry necklace in pink
Wrapping cherry skirt

I’m interested in other items not specifically listed above as long as I don’t already have them.

Not interested in the new jewelry set or Cherry Stamp stuff because I already got them.
>>
>>10644874
$170
>>
WTB Either this waistcoat, or anything similar at all! Feel free to email me if you have anything similar or the same one for sale.
>>
>>10644778
Also will mention, WTB any old Maxicimam Gobelin prints (JSK, OP, or skirts).I missed out on the JSK on LM a couple of weeks ago, the seller wouldn't ship outside USA. Will pay good money for these pieces.
>>
Feeler post: I have a pink Rose Toilette OP in very good condition with the matching bonnet. How much is it worth now and would anyone be interested? Thanks!
>>
File: meta_matryoshka.jpg (102 KB, 767x1024)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
WTB Metamorphose Matryoshka Doll Apron JSK in Antique White. Open to other styles with this print, but this is my favorite one.
>>
>>10645992
Dropped email again
>>
>>10644869
hey anon, want a pink cherry marguerite hair clip? idk how to price it, whatever u think is fair.
>>
File: 20210712_232458.jpg (441 KB, 2880x2880)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
I am considering letting go of my Metamorphose Rose Bride OP and Bonnet set. I havent ever seen it sold before so I have no idea what it would go for. Any interest?
>>
>>10646002
Thank you for the offer, but I'm not really looking for printed head accessories because I already have a few. I really should have put that in the post but it was getting long.
>>
WTB Atelier Pierrot Cantata OP in white.

Missed this release and have been searching for it ever since.
>>
WTB Hawase Doll OP in sax, feel free to email me if interested!
>>
>>10645244
Another WTB incoming, my apologies. WTB AatP Circus Doll JSK in the black colourway
>>
File: 816134407727.jpg (60 KB, 637x960)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
WTB Precious Cards midi skirt
>>
>>10646173
Hello!
Are you located in the US?
>>
>>10646720
Yes!
>>
>>10646173
Dropping my email for anyone interested
>>
WTB IW Ribbon Papillon Blouse in black, interested in both the long and short sleeve versions. Doesn't matter which size.
>>
I have these in medium, looking to trade anyone for a small.
>>
>>10648025
This is retarded, why did you buy the medium then? There's still two more releases of these to go before getting stupidly desperate.
>>
>>10648027
Because I'd rather get them when they're here now instead of risking a chance to not get it at all. If I pass on these ones and miss out on the other two releases, then I'm SOL. I can deal with medium but I'd just prefer small.
>>
File: E4x3eoBVcAMTa4V.jpg (1.56 MB, 2044x1533)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
WTB the original release Little House OP in red. Willing to trade my OP from the second release in the same colour.
>>
>>10648029
Watch out for restocks, there's still plenty of sneakers left in the physical stores. If they don't sell out, AP will add some to the online shop.
>>
File: ecadac53.jpg (128 KB, 480x640)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Feeler for Hawase Doll set in black, 2nd release in February. Kinda got infected by the hype, would rather it go to someone that'll wear it more.
>>
>>10648950
Not to be rude, but wouldn't you want to wait until you actually have the dress before offering to sell? I would feel very uncomfortable committing to buy something that the seller has yet to receive
>>
>>10648951
I've seen anons offering their slots with SSs and lotteries that have a longer span of time in between so I figured it was fine? Some even sold on LM. No one has to email if they don't want to lol.
>>
Long shot but two offers for colorway trades:
I have the honey cake pink switching JSK that I'd trade for the OP in yellow
And the melty berry princess OP in ivory that I'd trade for red
>>
>>10649016
You do realize they are different, right?
>>
Would anybody like to trade Moitie's summer happy bag JSK? I have it in the all black colorway, but would like the white lace colorway.
>>
>>10648943
My friend managed to secure me a pair of small sax from the Shinjuku store, actually!
Yay for sneakers.
>>
>>10649672
Glad for you, anon!
>>
>>10649671
what continent are you on?
>>
>>10649742
North America, specifically USA.
>>
File: dragoncatknight.jpg (418 KB, 750x1000)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
WTB this diamond honey skirt in a size s or m! honestly, would take an L too and alter it. I am based in the USA but would buy internationally.
>>
ISO of moitie lace ribbon OTKs in black x bordaux
>>
this is a long shot but btssb's love poodle cutsew in black. i'm in UK.
>>
>>10650526
*forgot to say WTB not selling
>>
>>10644769
Do you mind US sellers anon?
>>
WTB Angelic Bat Head Bow by AP or Bat Maid Cafe Head Bow by AATP! Either is fine, feel free to email me if interested!
>>
>>10650631
As long as I like the skirt, I don't mind! I've only had good experiences with US sellers and I'm desperate enough to buy from anywhere at this point
>>
Feeler WTT for Moitie’s Lace Cross JSK in blue, hoping to trade for the white. I was lucky enough to snap up the blue one, and while it’s gorgeous, I figured I’d at least try my luck trading it for what I’d prefer
>>
Selling NWT Sweetie Violet OP set in lavender. 300€, shipping from Europe
>>
>>10650733
If you end up selling it, I’d be willing to buy it
>>
Seems like there is finally a site just for selling cosplays, I hope it gets popular because Etsy and the like are flooded with Taobao resellers https://coshub.com/
>>
>>10650995
If it gets popular, eventually it will be flooded with Taobao resellers.
>>
This is a super long shot, but I have this 2004 AP op and it’s a Size M, would like to trade it for a Size S in the same or similar era dress. Feel free to email me with potential trades
>>
>>10651184
Wow of course I drop pic
>>
Where's the best place to sell? Lacemarket or facebook?
>>
>>10651310
Lacemarket
>>
File: WTS2021.png (1.58 MB, 929x945)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
WTS, please email with reasonable offers.
>>
>>10651422
Where are you located?
>>
>>10651422
Potentially interested in one of these, I sent you an email!
>>
Clearing out some sweeter things from my wardrobe. Feel free to email me with offers.
>>
Anyone want to buy it from me? nwt
>>
>>10652990
No
>>
>>10652990
at retail price maybe. nobody likes a scalper.
>>
File: 1 (2)-420x560.jpg (150 KB, 420x560)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
WTB: CuteQ Kitty Laundry and Washing Machine Print JSK, sax or apricot, any size.
>>
WTB AP princess logo crew socks in red
>>
Looking to trade my Wonder Story round jsk in red for black. I also have the headbow. I’d be ok with just swapping jsks and selling the headbow if you don’t have it.
>>
>>10653548
dropped pic
>>
WTB AP Little Witch cafe headdress in black, feel free to email me if interested!
>>
WTB Antique Violet Frill JSK in any color but sax!
>>
WTB Princess Cat Jsk, any cut in wine or pink.
I'm also happy to trade for it.
>>
File: 1-4.png (425 KB, 587x400)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
WTB Mary Magdalene Perfume Bottle JSK in lavender colorway or the Innocent World Elda JSK in the brown colorway!
>>
I have a bunch of larme styled/loliable jfash, does anyone just want to bulk buy all of it?
>>
>>10656692
no
>>
>>10656692
probably not but post pics at least jeez
>>
WTB
AP OP with choker in any color way.
BTSSB ekatarina jsk in black or ivory (or any fully black or white old school btssb)
>>
File: MP.jpg (105 KB, 645x645)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
long shot? im really hoping for milky planet in the scallop cut; my hope for a rerelease is dwindling. matching KC would be great, socks not necessary. glitter in tact preferred, since when they do crop up the quality is good.
name your price, but please don't try to scalp (but i wont try to under pay you, either.)
>>
>>10657529
sorry for double posting; to clarify i'm only looking for the pink, if the picture didn't make it obvious.
>>
WTB AP Rose Dress Up JSK in black
>>
Another super long shot, but I might get lucky, who knows.

I have the AP Heart Scallop JSK in red, on the right in pic related. Want to trade it for an AP Tartan Check Heart Pocket JSK or Baby's Tartan Check JSK.
Also willing to sell, trade for skirts (>>10644769) or something else entirely, as it's just too sweet for me. Please email with offers!
>>
>>10659330
How much are you looking to sell for anon? Would love to buy. Hmu if you want, dropping throwaway here
>>
>>10659330
No offense at all but allow these dresses read as equally sweet and almost the same dress with only slightly different details. I'd even venture to say you own the nicest one of them all. If your reason for selling or trading is the sweetness I'd go with trading for a totally different looking piece as you mentioned.
>>
>>10659330
If the other sale doesn’t go through, please feel free to contact me as I’d be interested in buying!
>>
>>10656692
Interested! Please post pics
>>
>>10659330
Hey anon, did anyone buy this?
>>
>>10656692
where are you shipping from & what brands do you have?
>>
>>10659477
>>10659589
I have Ank Rouge, Honey mi Honey, lillily, eHyphen Bonbon, and some other stuff. Shipping from Japan, I bought all of this stuff new directly form the store.

I made an album so please email and I'll send you the link!
>>
>>10659615
Have emailed you anon
>>
WTB or WTT for old school MILK boots, any color or condition, US sizes 5-7

also interested in other old school shoes!
>>
File: 13659530584287.jpg (410 KB, 840x1119)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
WTB my dream dress from all the way back when I was a kid. Angelic Pretty Gloria in wine color.
>>
WTB:
AP Royal Unicorn in pink (pictured cut preferred, will take any cut)
AP Tiara Rose tiered JSK in any color but sax
Baby She is Sleeping, any cut, any color except sax
Thanks!
>>
Feeler / price check

https://lolibrary.org/items/moitie-ribbon-trim-op

If I put this up for auction, what should be the starting bid and bin?
>>
WTB Ribbon Milky Sugar JSK (2021) in sax, feel free to email me if interested!
>>
File: RMS JSK SAX.jpg (103 KB, 480x640)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>10665804
sorry to double post, I pressed the enter button on my numpad accidentally before putting a pic up lol
>>
File: 64050794.png (398 KB, 846x669)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
WTB dolphin shorts in Australia (or shipped for a reasonable price), Looking for good quality.
Pic related is what I'm looking for, cut and colour.
>>
WTB old (pre-2010) blouses with cotton, torchon, or raschel lace. detachable sleeves preferred, otherwise short or trumpet sleeves are cool. looking for white, offwhite, and black. pretty broad but hopefully that makes it easier?
>>
>>10659673
> US sizes 5-7

What the fuck is going on with your feet sis? You ok?
>>
WTB/WTT AATP Paraiso du un Unicorn JSK I.. I have jsk I in navy, and jsk II in sepia, willing to trade for my preferred cut and cw or just buy it.
>>
WTB killer virgin road AP cutsew, will take any colorway
>>
>>10667029
If you are ok purchasing new I suggest looking at Maxicimam for old style rachel lace blouses -
https://item.rakuten.co.jp/maxicimam/c/0000000101/
>>
>>10668775
oh this is perfect, i hadn’t thought about them! i’m very happy with buying new btw so if any anons know of any other brands/currently available blouse models i’m all ears

thanks anon, i’ll nab one!
>>
How much can I expect to get for my Toy Parade OP and Bonnet?
>>
Is anyone willing to sell their used underwear? I have bought items like these many times before and I'm willing to pay a fair price for them.
>>
File: giulletta boz.jpg (120 KB, 400x533)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
WTB Giulletta, Size L long or short, prefer blXw but other colors are fine too
>>
>>10669540
If this isn't bait and you're being serious, yes.
>>
>>10669540
>>10669554

If you are interested, would you be so kind to send me an email to cosmicanteaterfromspace at gmail, so we can talk about the details.

Thanks.
>>
>>10669576
emailed you
>>
>>10669540
There's been many-a-desperate lolita because they live check to check that probably would do shit like that. There was one girl from one of my local communities that was found doing cam sites.
>>
File: wktadvnc.jpg (55 KB, 466x700)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
WTB Coppelia Doll OP in black only. Regretting not buying this when it came out.
>>
>>10669540
>>10669576

Thank you everyone!

I appreciate all the girls that messaged me and I got to talk to through email and discord.

My request has been fulfilled.
>>
>>10670234
Now I'm curious how many gulls emailed
>>
File: WTB 2.png (430 KB, 702x355)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
WTB
Rose Lace Skirt in black
MAM's Noisette Skirt in black

I don't mind any other skirts in a similar style.
>>
Would anyone be interested in trading my Silent Moon OP (black x white) for a Lace Cross JSK in size M? Also happy to consider other non-print Moitie pieces.
>>
Wasn't some anon looking ring the Tokimeki ring in sax? https://www.closetchildonlineshop.com/product/406882
>>
WTB the elizabeth op and headdress in all black
>>
Gauging interest on Kumya's Christmas Market JSK set, the blue color. Drop your email if you're interested.
>>
I have the 2004 release of the BTSSB karami JSK in pink, if anyone has it in black, white or ivory and would like to trade please let me know!
I’d only like to trade for another release without the lace on the tiers.
>>
>>10666753
Brandy melville sells em. You can purchase online on their website for pretty cheap
>>
>>10671843
Looks like they only have red
>>
>>10670234
can’t believe I missed this one. pls post again if you want to do it again!
>>
Someone please take pity on my sad soul and sell me the Melty Berry Princess OP and kc in pink (only want the OP in pink)
>>
Long shot but I have a huge stack of old Larme magazines, pick up in Tokyo.
>>
>>10673615
Are you willing to ship?
>>
>>10673617
I can ship but shipping will probably be a lot since they're so heavy. Email in field if you want to try.
>>
>>10651422
Late as hell but I am desperate for one of these items so I sent an email!
>>
Desperate for the Aetherlund bat wing cuffs in any color. Sadly the shop owner doesn’t seem to be active anymore and didn’t respond to my email. Thank you gulls!
>>
Does anyone actually sell anything here?
>>
>>10674131
>>10670234
>>
>>10673615
Taking them to recycling next Monday.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.