[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 90 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1587407448193.jpg (54 KB, 567x531)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Women ruined cosplay for me.
>High functioning autist
>Going to Anime North as Levi from AOT
>Having fun by myself
>Group of roasties dressed in a miss mash of steam punk outfits start inquiring into my outfit.
>As soon as I explain how some of it is bought premade they get upset.
>Start implying i'm lazy and "Shouldn't be doing cosplay if i'm going to be this lazy." and other inflammatory shit.
>Rest of the con I was bummed out
>Lost all drive to ever try again.
I want to get back into the cosplay once the pandemic is over. How do I avoid women?
>>
>>10603930
>Interacting with Roasties
That was your first mistake.
>>
>>10603930
do a 360 and walk away
>>
File: dog.jpg (62 KB, 600x800)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Why do women do this shit bros? Why are they so condescending when it comes to cosplay?
>>
>buys cosplay
>comes across all too common handmade cosplay supremacists
>they SHOCKINGLY don't give asspats
>wHy dO wOMEn!!?!
Have you ever considered the fact that you just hate women
On second thought why did you even post this on a predominantly female board if you want to avoid them SO badly
>>
This thread can ONLY end well.
>>
File: 1584211690196.jpg (41 KB, 175x208)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>10603938
>they SHOCKINGLY don't give asspats
Well why is it always women who do this shit? They made there own word to call us Scrotes when the whole fucking anime genre is meant
to appeal to men, as if an attempt to dissuade us from our own hobby. Why the fuck can't I just be around dudes who either don't give a shit or are just happy to see the effort, instead of having some bitches dressed up as the lucky star cast always glancing at me?
>>
>>10603943
>our own hobby
Dude you do realize that the vast majority of cosplayers are female right?
Also big kek the only anime that are specifically marketed towards scrotes are ecchi harem type shit. Anime fans are pretty fairly split between m/f viewers.
>>
>>10603930
>Women ruined cosplay for me
Sounds like you ruined cosplay for yourself by being such a little bitch and are passing the blame off to women instead of growing the fuck up
>>
>>10603956
Do you have any proof for these gender demographic claims?
>>
>>10603970
literally anime conventions
>>
>>10603970
You stated you've been to a con. Do you have eyes?
I've been going to anime cons since the early 2000s. Shit hasn't changed but I guess you would have no clue since it doesn't seem like you have friends or like interacting with anyone but men since you're so goddamn sensitive.
>>
>anons taking op bait
>>
>>10603930
I thought XYs weren't allowed on /cgl/
>>
>>10603943
>Why the fuck can't I just be around dudes
The closet is made of glass
>>
kek op is gay
>>
File: Incredib;e.jpg (12 KB, 151x334)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>10603938
>>10603956
>>10603985
>OP got three roasties toasty
Well done
>>
>>10603975
>>10603976
Yes but from my point of view I see more males then females, however, neither of you have evidence to refute my claim other than "lol use your eyes". If you retards use anecdotical evidence then mine is just as correct as yours .
>>
>>10603930
bro just do what you wanna do
fuck what people say about your cosplay if you like it then cool fuck em

and this is coming from a woman lel
>>
>>10604002
No shit you see more males
You hate women and actively avoid them
Stop being a baby and get over your scapegoating
There's always going to be naysayers male or female
>>
>>10603930
>How do I avoid women?
Simple. Kys or keep being openly misogynistic and they'll avoid you.
When any try to interact simply yell "I HATE WOMEN" or wear a pin/shirt with a similar phrase for a more subtle effect.
>>
>Avoiding women at cons
>Going to cons
Stopped reading right there.
You get waht you fucking deserve.
>>
wear a pussy deflector
>>
File: fd1[1].gif (34 KB, 300x200)
34 KB
34 KB GIF
>>10603933
I know that's the official meme, but I personally like the "do a 360 and moonwalk away"
>>
Cons haven't happened in over a year. Men don't have the emotional capacity or intelligence to have something bother them for this long.
>>
>>10604053
This. Stop replying the the crybaby scrote's fantasy bait
>>
>>10603930
>Noooooo you can’t recognize women’s fuckups
>>
File: IMG_20210424.jpg (232 KB, 1440x1440)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>10604053
Cons are literally happening and getting attendance right now. Enough doomer posting.
>>
No way this is legit AHHAHAHA
Roasties took OP’s bait
typical females
>>
>>10604017
Or wear ahegao clothes. Instant pussy repel
>>
>>10604002
Literally go on any social media site and search #cosplay
It ain’t that hard scrote
>>
File: 1262997833565.jpg (33 KB, 450x575)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>10604046
That aint gonna work
>>
>>10604070
OP said Anime North, which hasn't happened and isn't happening this year. Amerifats really can't read, huh. Enough scrote posting.
>>
Cosplay isn't for men. Their armor build always look like crap and they never put on makeup. They only dress up for attention at cringey 4ch meets.
>>
I know this is a bait thread but man OP is a little bitch. So glad autistic men's useless genes are leaving the pool
>>
File: comfy jigsaw.jpg (2.38 MB, 3017x4023)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
>>10603930
Imagine caring what other people think about you.
>this post by /k/ autism gang
>>
>>10603930
Become a eunuch, incel, stop crying.
>>
File: 1616076571488.jpg (27 KB, 255x239)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>10604053
>>10604113
>>10604087
>>10604137

I literally cannot have a discussion on this board without being constantly called a scrote and told to fucking kill myself. Why do women act like a flock of parrots repeating what their master taught them whenever someone disagrees with them, holy fuck.
>>
>>10604210
stop acting like you were asking for a serious realistic conversation when your thread topic is "how to avoid women"
>>
>>10603943
>Calls women Roasties
>Complains about being called Scrotes
>>
>>10604136
pls become my boyfriendo so I can borrow your jacket
>>
>missing out on all the qts cause of one batch of roasties
why?
>>
This is a weird fan fic, OP.
>>
File: 43534590867.png (685 KB, 3358x1470)
685 KB
685 KB PNG
>>10603933
>>
>>10604239
this is the secret anon:
>>10604048
>>
>>10604217
I've had other occurrences of this type of shit in my history with women, and thought cons would free me from the more condescending ones. It turned out I was wrong and you can't escape their malice as long as they are present.
>>
>>10604212
>NOOOOOO IT CAN'T GO BOTH WAYS!!!
>>
>>10604210
My only question is why haven't you killed yourself yet, scrote. Men are so weak, they complain about the dumbest shit. Never seen a woman get mad about getting called a roastie. We normally have other things to worry about.
>>
>>10604271
It sounds like you're the problem. What do you bring to the table other than a negative attitude and an unwashed ass?
>>
>>10604317
>Never seen a woman get mad about getting called a roastie.
This whole thread refutes this claim.
>>
>>10604210
>calls women roasties
>WAAAAAA you MEANIES called me a scrote!!!!
Be honest here you weren't looking for an actual discussion. You were looking for asspats and people to say "poor you those mean women are so horrible" so you could feel better about being a useless human being. Maybe if you stopped acting like a total crybaby loser so many people wouldn't shit on you.
>>
>>10604371
He was looking for (you)s and he hit the main vein
>>
>>10604365
To be fair she's also right about
>they complain about the dumbest shit.
I haven't spoken to a woman in 3 years. Op is blatantly just baiting but the sheer fact anyone replied proves this.
We deserve one another I guess.
>>
>>10604210
>gets offended by being told to kill himself
Go back, or better yet, kill yourself.
>>
File: 3ad.png (151 KB, 600x562)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>10604271
Dude, I hate to say it, but the more this goes on, the more it does sound like there's something wrong with you. By no means am I a ladykiller, but my experience with girls at cons has been completely positive. Far more than with guys, too. Best thing I can suggest is just make SOMETHING in your outfit yourself, even if it's small or just avoid mentioning the fact again. Also not really sure what you were on about earlier with how anime is a guy's medium. If you've been to even a few cons, you should probably know the guy:girl ratio is almost even.
>>
>>10604210
Now you know how it feels on every other board :)
>>
The guys that post on here actually like women? I thought they were all gay... it's kinda weird to actually enjoy cosplay and lolita and be a straight male.......
>>
>>10604210
dick or gtfo scrote
>>
>>10603930
steam punk is cringe but buying your cosplay as a whole is also cringe
also, what did you expect? anime cons have a very high concentration of unironic autists. you're bound to meet people with shit self control
>>
>>10603930
>Shouldn't be doing cosplay if i'm going to be this lazy
They're not wrong
>>
>avoid the ones in lolita only
>avoid the ones who flip out about the idea of alcohol
>avoid the obvious twitter posters who are glued to their phone about everything
Problem fucking solved.

>>10604567
It's just more annoying and like just a dick move imo. Like who cares about your costume unless you're specifically entering into a contest? A few cons I've been to had multiple women come up to me asking about if I made my get up, say I just ordered it offline and then touched it up a tad to work okay. Get told how easy it is to cut and sew and how the quality is so much better, sewing kits/machines are actually a good investment, and it's respectable to the community as a whole. I recall responding usually with something about how I don't have time or energy after work and my weekends are generally for me to relax so as long as this works for my 'mini vacation' and I have some laughs, that's what matters. Sometimes I'll follow it up asking how they fit it around a life and work balance, only to either end up with them being highly offended or (long list of reasons I can't work because reasons my doctor Dr. WebMD told me).
>>
>>10604505
I was in a discord that went full self destruct mode but before it did it was filled with girls who would constantly go "DUDE THIS ANON IS A TOTAL DICK IN THIS THREAD". Followed by a bunch of male posters constantly jumping at the fact of "lol wow that anon sux wat a fukkin looser", along with a bunch of posts trying insanely hard for them GBP. It was usually something as mundane as like "holy shit bitch calm down about complaining about the con, don't come if you don't want to then" levels of shit due to some panel or crap not being on the schedule.

I would say probably 80% of the male posters here are attempting to simp up or white knight to women. Even though male posters are the minority, guessing they are willing to shitpost far more than the female posters are on this board.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 300x168)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Look at all these angry femfags
like fuck this thread was made by a MALE and they all lose their shit and go on their periods

You are all weak, you are all bleeders
>>
>>10604613
Imagine being so lonely and undesirable you have to make yourself feel better by posting about women like this :)
>>
File: 936.jpg (31 KB, 625x626)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>10604613
>>
File: 78a.jpg (38 KB, 960x720)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>10604613
Thanks Soldier poster.
>>
>>10604087
I see you've never been to Dragoncon.
>>
>>10603930
>autist
opinion discarded
>>
>>10604210
You’re literally acting like a bitch so of course I’m gonna treat you like the little bitch you are
>>
>How do I avoid women?
Well you're on 4chan, so that's a start /:
>>
>>10603930
Just ignore them? Walk away. Leave. They start talking to you: say nothing and get on your phone. You don’t have to interact with people at all.
>>
File: 1614184853979.png (66 KB, 625x626)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>10603930
>>
>>10603943
>the anime genre
>genre
b r u h
Also obligatory reminder that anime fans, men or women, didn't invent cosplay; Star Trek fans did.
>>
>>10604213
>>10604371
Roasties.
>>
>>10604210
Welcome to the boards, anon. This is the mildest one.
>>
>>10604732

That would be /an/.
>>
>>10603943
You're a fucking retard, imagine being this entitled yet so wrong.
>>
>>10604210
You literally make me ashamed of my autism, go cry harder.
>>
>>10603943
>when the whole fucking anime genre is meant to appeal to men
That explains why you were wearing an AOT cosplay you stupid normie

Also 51% of shounen jump’s reader base are women but go off I guess.
>>
>>10604781
Legit, wish these incel cunts would get the fuck out of nerdom, half the shit they gatekeep as "men only" wouldn't even be a thing if it wasn't for women.
>>
>>10604629
I have, and I'm never impressed by scrote cosplay. It's always boring, always the same. Most scrotes are ugly and cover their faces with shitty armor builds, and the rest are makeup-less attention seekers who don't sew. Neither group of scrotes enter the competitions because they only cosplay for attention.

But please, tell me more about your shitty 3D printed Dark Souls armor set.
>>
>be guy
>have job that ties me up most the week in my time
>weekends I need to do cleaning up around my place
>slide in relaxation when I can with bills, work, life etc
>don't have time to deal with self made cosplay or barking about how much time I spent on it
>go to a con
>some dipshits need to comment on if I am making my own dress
>Naw just ordered that shit off ebay
>laughingwomen.png
>lol whatever I don't give a fuck going to go enjoy myself
>come back to cgl to follow up on the con see how anything went on
>women harking on 'scrotes' walking around in shit cosplay

Must be real nice to have all that free time but most of us don't. This is the main reason I stopped hanging out with cgl at cons was due to 4/5 friends I had not moving out of their parents housing in their early to mid 20's and just making excuses for fucking everything. Cons became shit because any time I'd talk about work to a fellow anon the convo rapidly deteriorated into how "muh mental health" or "well you see minimum wage..." or "It's impossible to get a job because (current administration or boomers)". Convinced that this dumbshit about cosplay gatekeeping, outside of cosplay contests/pro photo shoots, are just a bunch of NEETS trying to get their frustration out in the only thing they know.
>>
Why are you stupid fucks still responding to this bait
>>
>>10604808
>don't have time to deal with self made cosplay or barking about how much time I spent on it

Then why does it offend you when we say you're not a cosplayer, this isn't your hobby, and your cosplay is shit? You just admitted you don't fit it into your life because it's not your hobby. You can say "lol whatever" all you want but it sounds like you're butthurt your shit bought cosplay doesn't get asspats like your expected it to.
>>
>>10604808
What were expecting when this board is like 90% radfem?

>>10604818
For the dopamine of course.
>>
>>10604820
>Then why does it offend you when we say you're not a cosplayer, this isn't your hobby, and your cosplay is shit?
It doesn't that's why the following line is lol whatever, it's just a dumbass petty thing to do to people. So it's being a complete dork for no reason, so yeah it kinda stands out as a weird thing you would take note of. It's also not like most people who actually have it as a main hobby or profession don't already know how to spot dresses off aliexpress/ebay, like we know you know. We know why you're doing it because you want to gloat on your dress and stuff, it's just autistic dumb stuff that gets old.

>You just admitted you don't fit it into your life because it's not your hobby.
Cosplaying, does fit into my life at it is a(singular of many) hobby of mine, not the only one. The people who pull this so obvious backhanded "question" are doing it for a specific reason the same all women do when it comes to petty bs like this.

>You can say "lol whatever" all you want but it sounds like you're butthurt your shit bought cosplay doesn't get asspats like your expected it to.
This sounds like copium, am I not free to comment on things that are obviously stupid just the way you feel like you are commenting on people who obviously didn't make their cosplay from scratch?

The problem isn't with people who do or do not make their own cosplay, it's the stupid petty autsitic level lack of social manners and self awareness that is annoying to the general population of normal people. Again, if some normie deadpool cosplayer or some homestuck person was going into a cosplay contest venue then yeah, shit like this is fine. Where as, chilling on the con floor having some pictures and walking around is not the proper place to do it. Can't believe I have to explain basic human decency to people in this era.
>>
>>10604836
This reply can't be real. Scrotes are so weird
>>
>>10604839
Yeah acting like a normal human being with manners, forgot I am on cgl for a minute there.
>>
>>10604836
>it is a(singular of many) hobby of mine
Buying a costume online isn't a hobby. This is the only thing I'll give you a (You) for because the rest of it seemed really emotional.
>>
>>10604842
>Buying a costume online isn't a hobby.
Never said it was, I said cosplaying is, hence it being the first part of the sentence. How you get there is minor to the overall time enjoying yourself at a con with friends and others. Not sure why you chopped up the sentence and left the part that defines the context out.
>>
>>10604836
The irony is you preaching about people's lack of self awareness, whilst you yourself are completely un-selfaware. What those women did was shitty but you coming in here and autisticly screaching about how women are stealing YOUR hobby is just asinine.

Anime and manga has never just been for men, go find another exclusive hobby if it bothers you this much.
>>
>>10604845
I already do woodworking and am into competitive mathematics, thankfully.
>>
>>10604845
Not sure why you are projecting someone screeching behind a keyboard, I am merely putting it into context how it's a shitty and dorkish thing to do. If you make your own outfits as a professional, it's not even a blink to see mass produced cosplay vs. home made stuff. Anyone with skill in their hobby can tell this regardless the field of expertise, that is if you are truly skilled and not some dunning krugger cosplayer, so why even doing this other than to humble brag is beyond me.

>Anime and manga has never just been for men, go find another exclusive hobby if it bothers you this much.
Nice, going to use this line in the future. Made me giggle.
>>
>>10604843
You know you can enjoy a con without cosplaying, right? Putting your legs and arms into your bought cosplay still isn't a hobby. Is getting dressed everyday for work a hobby to you?
>>
>>10604804
Making your own STLs and 3D printing them is impressive, yes, much more than sewing.

t. Do both
>>
>>10604851
I can also enjoy a bowl of cereal with a spork, though a spoon works better without the edgey.

Cosplaying as a character, meeting other characters from the same genre, show, manga, game, whatever and having fun together a few times out of the year, is what would be considered a hobby by all definitions.
>>
>>10604804
What exactly is wrong with covering a face with a mask/armour? Some people are genetically ungifted. This doesn't mean they can't make quality cosplay.
>>
>>10604853
Go 3D print a gf, nerd
>>
>>10604850
You'd get a lot more sympathy if you weren't a woman hating incel, just a thought.
>>
>>10604855
>spork
Maybe Reddit will give you some upboats for your Taobao costume you paid 120% more for on eBay. Here's a tip: cut your wig bangs
>>
>>10603930
Love yourself a bit more. Seriously.

I consider myself above every woman that has ever existed or will ever exist, full-stop. I have zero respect for any woman I meet, including family members, and I try to limit my interactions with them, which is not very difficult as a mathematician. The fact that you care about their presence or their opinions betrays an inferiority complex. Is it because they remind you of your inability to breed? I'm gay, so your problem might be completely foreign to me. Regardless, the moment you recognize the physically weaker, petty, tepid, and dumber gender for what they are, I'm sure things will go better. Alternatively, you could offer up your asshole. I'm always down to fuck a cute, insecure, autistic manlet twink.
>>
>>10604867
Maybe Hitler was right about the male homosexual
>>
>>10603930
"Shut up."
Then some variation of:
"Your nose is fucking huge."
"You're short."
"You have nasolabial folds."
"You're a pig."

That's all you had to say. I guarantee that they would start stammering, knowing anime fans. Real life isn't a message board and most people would clam up or react like a wild animal if treated as bluntly as that. At that point, you've won. It doesn't matter how they reply. You'll be on their mind for WEEKS. Attacks on the physical are the ultimate argument, as a person's looks are a reflection of their character. Physiognomy is undeniable and terrifying.
>>
>>10604858
Not an argument. I am superior to you.

Next.
>>
>>10603930
Your mistake was going after women instead of bara men.
>>
>>10604858
>>10604861
You both are twisting the argument, the statement is "It's a dick move to do for no reason", anyone who is actually good at making their own getup knows from just looking at premade cosplay it's machine made. This isn't hard even for people who buy shit from aliexpress, it's often painfully obvious what's hand made and not. So why bother mentioning it and turn around to "oh... wow so sorry" other than to fullfil some superiority complex.

There really isn't any other reason to do it other than to brag or be an actual dick to others. If you're making your own cosplay that's fine but no need to be a dick to others stating you made your own dress, we all know. Most people who buy premade shit are more interested in showing up in the characters and stuff they are into rather than handcrafting their own dress. Grats you look like Chaika the coffin princess or something, cool you made it, I'm here for the other people surrounding the shows and stuff we like.
>>
>>10604872
this will only work if OP is hot
>>
>>10604875
Twinks are better.
>>
>>10604875
I love you
>>
>>10604892
>I'm here for the other people surrounding the shows
Ugh. Why can't scrotes actually enjoy hobbies. They make everything about sex and finding a cosplay gf. Kinda gross that scrotes only get into hobbies for attention.
>>
>>10604900
It works better if he's ugly, though. To be called out on your looks by an incel is baffling and humiliating. The audacity of him speaking up is enough.
>>
>>10604909
Not really. An ugly dude calling me ugly just means they are mad and lashing out, like a child throwing a tantrum.
>>
>>10604905
Nayrt, some hobbies are more social than others.
Cosplay is obviously one of them, compared to gardening or sewing. People who dress up and go to cons with the express purpose of JUST dressing up and not interacting with people are lunatics and should be placed on watchlists
>>
>>10604909
no lmao if a hot guy called me ugly I woule be hurt but if an ugly manlet did I would laugh and blow it off as projection rage
>>
>>10604911
A calm, collected insult from even a wheelchair-bound ogre would get under your skin. Sorry.
>>
>>10604915
are you upset that you’re too ugly to make women feel bad
>>
>>10604916
I'm literally a god.
>>
File: N-Scale.jpg (193 KB, 1280x960)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>10604905
[Laughs in model railroader]
>>
>>10604914
i'd believe this if women on this board didn't spend so much time replying to incels
>>
>>10604915
Not really. If you're a woman on social media, others insult you daily. It's meaningless to me. A hot guy calling me ugly would definitely upset me though.
>>
>>10604920
Ew, typical scrote bragging about his hobbies again just to get an ounce of pussy. We get it, model railroad is expensive and you want women to know you have money. Scrotes are so shallow and brain dead.
>>
>>10604921
being insulted by a faceless anon only hurts because you don’t know what they look like, and they could larp as 10/10 chads like >>10604919 is. but an ugly guy with his face attached is laughable
>>
>>10604905
You're not female but damn if you aren't try to sound like karen
>>
>>10604921
It's fun to bait dumb incels who reply with their stupid little train images to prove a point
>>
>>10604925
i imagine everyone who replies to me as being much uglier than me and with green skin for some reason and I still get annoyed at posts
doubt I'm the only one
>>
>>10604927
You've never interacted with a woman before, so I understand your rage. Very sorry, ugly scrote xo
>>
>>10604924
The vast majority of us are married, but you do you sis.
>>
>>10604905
>>10604924
BASED
>>
>>10604931
>sis
Nice try, zoomer larper scrote. The only thing you're married to is your obsession with looking cool and "busy" in expensive hobbies to get an ounce of pussy. Gay men don't get into model railroad for a reason.
>>
>>10604911
>>10604914
Sam Hyde and Frank Hassle refute the ugly part.
They'd both turn men and women into crying messes within 5 minutes. It all has to do with being threatening. Yeah, >>10604914
Is right about manlets, though.
>>
>>10604938
if OP is too scared to even stand up for himself what makes you think he can manipulate people the way Sam Hyde can? you said he only had to insult them once for it to be effective, which is false unless he’s smoking hot
>>
>>10604938
>two men who are insane and have sexually assaulted people disprove you
Uhhhh alright. They are still ugly, they are only threatening in the sense that they'd probably kill or rape you. But that's all men.
>>
>>10604940
I'm not that anon you retard.
I'm:

>>10604867
>>
>>10604942
change the you to a he then and my point is the same. sorry you’re too socially inept to do that
>>
>>10604942
Since you're gay, can you confirm if gay men do model railroad or not? Serious question
>>
>>10604942
And yeah. The anon is wrong about calling someone ugly and having them freeze. That's extremely stupid and I would laugh in their faces. But a person's looks don't matter if you're aggressive and persistent
>>
>>10604946
yeah but if he did that at a con he would get thrown out
>>
>>10604938
Imagine if Patrice O'Neal were still roaming the earth. He could deconstruct people while making you laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY
>>
>>10604947
you're not going to get thrown out by making one faggot cry crocodile tears. I've done it a couple of times, and everything's alright if you keep cool. Regardless, OP needs to stand up for himself. It's pathetic. I openly buy everything and anyone who's made a snide comment about it has been immediately shut down by me since con-goers are mostly awkward losers with generalized anxiety disorders that are easily taken advantage of.
>>
>>10604950
Oh damn, I forgot about this guy. Good example. Very ugly and still cuts deep.
>>
>>10604941
From this post I'd guess about 10 seconds before your voice starts quivering in their presence.
>>
>>10604958
And you're a beta cuck who idolizes other men like Sam Hyde. What's your point?
>>
>>10604959
I would fuck both of those bears, yes.

My point is that you should cut the sassy attitude in real life and never relax around men. An imageboard is one thing, but speak up in public and don't be surprised if things don't go your way.
>>
I miss Sean Connery, he knew how to properly treat an uppity/misbehaving female like the ones in this thread
>>
>>10604961
I don't hang around men or talk to men. I work in a job where I only have to deal with women. It's bliss being away from ugly insane gay men.
>>
Alright, I'm done shitposting here. I'm gonna go on other boards and pretend to be a woman.
>>
>>10604962
I miss when men were real men and did things like fishing or hunting, instead of dressing up in cosplay and doing a woman's hobby and invading our spaces.
>>
>>10604966
>our
gonna do a deadpool "cosplay" and harass people just because of this post
>>
>>10604966
I miss women being in the kitchen and not acting like they have something important to say. Go worship ye olde times on /pol/ you hag.
>>
>>10604968
Hope you get all that male validation and attention your desperately seeking, anon xoxo
>>
>>10604970
I would gladly go to the kitchen and cook for my man, but sadly modern men are whores and attention seekers like you. It's sad, really.
>>
>>10604970
South America, Dominican Republic and the Philippines.
>>
>>10604966
>implying I dont do both
Men dressing up in costumes and partying is as old as civilization itself. They would "cosplay" as mythological folk heroes and characters from Shakespeare's plays.
>>
>>10604975
Sounds gay. Weird cope.
>>
>>10604966
Fishing isn't fun you dumb fucking cow. Have you ever actually done it, multiple times? When's the last time you went outside for something other than boba? My god I want to beat the shit out of you. This is how you piss off incels, /cgl/. Take notes.
>>
>>10604974
Why are we naming shitholes comprised of *literal* rape offspring again?
>>
>>10604980
Triggered by a couple words on an anonymous forum. Scrotes are so gross hahaha
>>
>>10604980
I'm taking many notes
>>
>>10604980
It’s fun if you’re not a incompetent basedboy consoomer.
>>
>>10604982
by the way 'scrote' doesn't actually make anyone mad. 'incel' and 'virgin' are effective because they attack the guy's deep-seated inferiority complex for not having sex and by extension their genetically determined physical appearance. this is why 'short' or 'manlet' or 'small dick' are good too. I understand using it as a word to refer to men on here but when you're insulting someone it just doesn't make sense

what exactly is the insult supposed to be? that they have a weird scrotum? I honestly don't get it at all. like yeah my scrotum looks unappealing. Who talks about their scrotum? it's baffling like 'roastie'. that's literally what a lot of normal vaginas look like dude. if you don't believe me call someone a scrote on another board.
>>
>>10604991
only retards care about height insults.
>>
>>10604991
I'm not trying to make anyone mad, but thanks for the two paragraph response anyway.
>>
>>10604987
This. Imagine taking your son out for a nice fishing day and instead he just complains about how boring it is and fights with women online
>>
>>10604992
manlets are usually dumb, yeah
>>10604993
Anytime
>>
>>10604996
>manlets are usually dumb, yeah
It's kind of pathetic as a scro- I mean incel virgin male, to make fun of other guys. You sound insecure. Maybe go fishing to clear your mind.
>>
>>10604999
Please stop replying to bait in this bait thread.
>>
>>10605001
Ok fun police
>>
>>10604867
I'm sorry who are you again?
>>
>>10604874
Doubt, I'm literally the centre of the universe, no one is superior to me not even God.
>>
>>10604901
Twinks don't have big tiddies.
>>
>>10604980
>>
>>10604991
ok virgin
>>
>>10604970
If the economy wasn't complete shit a lot more woman would stay home and cook and clean. Being able to raise a family on one income isnt possible everywhere anymore.
>>
>>10604001
Got me how? I'm aware it's bait made by a scrote. Are you retarded?
>>
>>10604210
quiet scrote
>>
>>10604423
Please continue to stop talking to women, you're doing them a favor
>>
>>10604804
Wtf is your problem? It's just a costume you cunt
>>
>>10605125
Alright. Never said I'd stop.By the sound of things you should do them an even bigger favor and start not talking to them either yourself.
>>10604980
Fishing is fun, fuck you.
>>
>>10604980
>Fishing isn't fun
>>
>>10605123
>>10605124
Like the scrotum you want to surgically remove?
>>
>>10604210
I>literally cannot have a discussion on this board without being constantly called a scrote and told to fucking kill myself
fucking good. scrotes do need to kill themselves.
>>
>>10605123
>I'm aware it's bait
>still responds

And people wonder why there's only been one female Field Medalist out of 60.
>>
>>10604732
>board full of catty femcels trying to bring each other down without a hint of amusement in their bitter, salty posts
ye nah
>>
>>10604503
>implying you lurk anywhere besides here, /r9k/, /lgbt/, and crystal cafe
LOL
>>
>>10604210
Go to any board and say "femanon here, here is what I think" and screenshot the results. I want to see how warm your reception will be
>>
>>10605953
>post "as a x person"
>expect not to get shit on for trying to draw attention to yourself and make your opinion sound more than it really is
>>
>>10605954
Then why as a scrote do you come here? Stay on r9k or go to trans cosplay subreddits.
>>
>>10605955
>everyone is the same person as the person I initially replied to
This site is one of the most bitter, miserable places on the entire site and you know it. You're all trying to tear each other down, none of the 'banter' you employ sounds like it's out of good fun but rather out of pure malice and from a place of hatred.
>>
>>10605956
>You're all trying to tear each other down, none of the 'banter' you employ sounds like it's out of good fun but rather out of pure malice and from a place of hatred
This is what makes it fun though.
>>
>>10603930
>How do I avoid women?
Gain 200lbs
>>
>>10606040
No. You don't understand banter. You're American or/and a woman. Probably both.
>>
>>10606061
you're too sensitive
go back to your hovel
>>
>>10604970
based anon
>>
>>10606062
>you're too sensitive
that's rich coming from a board where it's members regularly default into bitter gossip mode because they feel threatened by the slightest hint of competition
>>
>>10606048
and poor! Money can fight off the pounds
>>
>>10604210
Absolutely keking at all the gulls getting buttfrustrated
>>
I've come to realize that /cgl/ doesn't have jannies because there are plenty of bait and coomer threads running around. Perhaps some of y'all gulls should've applied to those openings.
>>
Sometimes I read threads like this just so I can really appreciate ths benefits of being lesbian
>>
>>10603963
This. Just nut next time and tell them you're just having fun then go ahead and remind yourself of the same thing instead of holding onto all that negative shit that shouldn't even affect you.
>>
>>10604210
have you killed yourself, yet? remember it's down the road not across the street, aim between your eyes or make sure the rope supports your weight :)
>>
>>10606339
i don't acknowledge people weaker than me. I could break your neck with 3 fingers.

it's amazing how much stronger men are than women
>>
>>10606461
wow scrotes really are pathetic
>>
>>10606461
>I could break your neck with 3 fingers.
What are you, deformed? Off yourself lol :^)
>>
>>10606461
Okay Gravy Seals
>>
>>10606461
? people usually need only one finger tho
>>
This is my first time on /cgl/. I find it hilarious that femanons post just like their male equivalent. Autism knows no gender.
>>
>>10606729
They’re even worse on average because they’re less self-aware about their shortcomings outside of r9k woe-is-me fags, even their schizo whining threads is just sympathy-baiting.
Very easy to get them to sperg out and attack their own by getting into a discussion about race too. (which is why all of their offsite hideyholes forbid it)
>>
>>10606729
Only difference with women here is that they never let shit go. Something bad happened at a con 5 years ago and was a non issue to everyone attending, but it inconvenienced them? WORST CON EVER REEE! I dunno many or any guys who keep tabs on things past "oh yeah some dumbshit happened last year forgot what tho."
>>
>>10606741
do you not read the fucking con cringe/con roommate threads?
>>
>>10606742
I did in the past till I realized most of them are heavily heavily exaggerated to the point of being essentially untrue. If you are forming con opinions based off those big fish stories, dunno what to tell you since I'm suprised you can dress yourself without getting hurt
>>
>>10606256
Same.
>>
>>10606741
> I dunno many or any guys who keep tabs on things past "oh yeah some dumbshit happened last year forgot what tho."
Okay, smooth brain.
>>
>>10606461
I've been laughing at the past hour at this post on the screen like a complete idiot. "Three fingers" is the funniest shit I've ever heard. Like the fucking Navy Seals copypasta but unironic.
>>
>>10603930
ITT: Absolutely toasty roasties.
>>
>>10606742
>con cringe/con roommate threads?
99% of this shit is avoided because people over 18 can have this thing called a job to pay for rooms.
>>
>>10606982
I don't know Anon, the only people I see getting toasty are the uggo scrotes in this thread.
>>
>>10607017
Even with jobs these fucks dont save for cons.
>>
>>10607017
that doesn't have anything to do with whether men whine and bitch about stupid con shit for years and years, which they do.
>>
File: silver ape.png (568 KB, 637x623)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>tfw all the landwhales and trannies you see in cons are all concentrating in this thread.

fuckin gross.
>>
File: 2048-6.jpg (153 KB, 1000x668)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>tfw all the manlets and neckbeards you see in cons are all concentrating in this thread

fuckin sick.
>>
>>10607125
>>10607153
Fuckin mobile fags.
>>
>>10603943
>instead of having some bitches dressed up as the lucky star cast always glancing at me?
Maybe you're just ugly
>>
This entire thread is living proof the janitors don't give a damn about what gets posted here, so long as it isn't girls talking about cosplay drama or their feelings.
>>
>be guy
>go to con
>see woman
>leave
>>
>>10607334

You think this is a bad there's a whole thread on /cgl/ about this guy looking for a girl who looks like his anime waifu
>>
>>10607300
Not everyone lives in the basement 24/7 you welfare grubbing incel.
>>
>>10604210
Sup Roastie, you having fun sockpuppeting and replying to yourself?
>>
>>10607334
Should've applied.
>>
>want to avoid women at cons

Go to the bar or gaming hall, it's as simple as that.
>>
File: c11.jpg (83 KB, 608x800)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>tfw to handsome
>tfw cosplay girls keep hitting on you
>>
>>10607798
just hang a trans symbol on you. Or a gay flag.
>>
File: Drefan Jill.jpg (281 KB, 800x645)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>10607798
I know right brother? Women can't keep their hands off us bara men!
>>
>>10607805
Post yourself.
>>
Just don’t wear deodorant
Then no one will be around you
>>
Avoid in one easy step
1. Stay home
>>
>>10607798
>Tfw too handsome
>Girls never talk cause they're scared
>>
>>10608029
Please don encourage bad hygiene. Funk clouds linger.
>>
>>10606256
I, too, prefer only women. How about we go out for a drink and I can put my dick in you.
>>
>>10607798
you fucking know you love it, stop acting shy
>>
>>10608288
You strike me as the type of person to use "hun" over and over in a conversation while groping someone and that is both scary, annoying, and hot.
>>
>>10603936
you dont understand anon. fashion is, like, the only thing women are good at
>>
>>10603938
being nice is haaaaaaaaarrddddddd
>>
>>10604900
The truth is the truth no matter who says it.

Your cellulite, stretchmarks and pug nose dont dissapear just cause some fat incel pointed it out.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.