[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 40 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Guides:
https://www.howtotao.com/

Taobao Dictionary:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ams6Fl3miZSndGZIUnY0eGludFBMYVJpTF8yTWwzTEE

*NEW* Store Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZhOppV8_FMyFg9BCYhPbaELtFc9XV2aNEqzctw108/edit?usp=sharing

Budgeting Spreadsheet Template:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdG9qTGMwTG1sOG5SbU9KUGpBUVdsV3c&usp=sharing

Shopping Service Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10ObDV7NIdTdr5W-8pKIQWn_z4r1RGOqvSX6KgeeFpNY/edit?usp=sharing

Translator Plugins:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/traduzir-paginas-web/
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-chinese-english/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde

Image-to-Text-Converter: https://www.newocr.com/

Previous thread >>10584602
>>
>>10600798
Fuck
>>
Google translate and I can't figure out if this is a listing only for final payments or if I can order one

https://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=632428832431
>>
Reposting from lolita general.

Anyone know where EvaHair and this Etsy shop are reselling this wig from?

evahair.com/1057-evahair-blonde-and-pink-mixed-color-long-wavy-synthetic-wig-with-bangs.html
etsy.com/listing/903671242/lolita-wig-sheathgolden-big-wave
>>
Anyone know what store this is from?
>>
>>10600814
>https://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=632428832431
This is already the second payment. They might sell leftovers at full price after second payment period is over so look out for that (现货 OR 现货掉落) or wait for another round of preorders!
>>
>>10600893
This should be it: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=642416720763
>>
>>10600927
Thank you!!
>>
>>10600926
Thanks anon!
>>
Can someone recommend some opaque white, (any pastel colors or red would also be nice) blouses? and for sheer blouses does anyone wear an undershirt for them if they want to wear a skirt?
>>
>>10601060
I've ordered so many blouses anon, I'll be sure to review some as soon as they get here. My package is in postal hell so check back in like two weeks.
>>
>>10601493
ntayrt but I would also really appreciate that
>>
File: 1_45.png (1.9 MB, 1152x1121)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
Here's my most recent order! Not pictured: tons of lace from laces.taobao.com for making accessories
>>
File: file.png (895 KB, 745x1137)
895 KB
895 KB PNG
>>10601060
Yolanda sells my favorite blouses, I really like https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=601479606198
>>
File: wtf.png (54 KB, 1862x722)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
i bought a skirt but the necktie was missing, so the seller shipped it separately at a later date after my agent contacted them. everything has gone to superbuy's guangdong warehouse but for some reason this neck tie has been sent to and signed for in beijing by "family members". has anyone else had this happen before?
>>
File: Alipayblock.png (24 KB, 705x504)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
been trying to preorder some things but this page has been blocking me. Google translate seems to be implying that I need a mainland china card, red envelope (what is that), Jifenbao (even more confusing), or a Alipay shopping card. Am I just going to have to preorder through Chinese Lolita Updates?
>>
File: Alipayhell.png (16 KB, 647x461)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>10601894
heres the untranslated page if theres a gull who can read chinese
>>
>>10601894
>>10601896
looked through the archives and boom it seems I can't preorder with a foreign card. Looks like chinese lolita updates will be seeing me soon
>>
>>10601865
That blouse is gorgeous. Sage for not contributing but how comfy is the material?
>>
Just a heads up gulls, superbuy changed the way you do rehearsal packaging now. First 10 items are 20 yuan, each additional item is 1 extra yuan. My parcel's gonna be 41 items and the total charge for rehearsal (now called "Superbuy shipping expert service" which you gotta purchase in the warehouse BEFORE submitting parcels or the tab for it goes away) is $10 instead of the old flat rate of $3ish USD.
>>
>>10602437
Wow, that sucks. For hauls that have a lot of items like yours you might as well just pay for the estimated shipping and get the refund.
>>
>>10602453
I'm hoping I'll still save quite a bit of money since the estimated shipping cost was $300 (which seems a little ridiculous since I saw other 14kg hauls shown on their app in the user section being only $150-200). If not, at least I still have my shipping coupons and loyalty points. Still shit they added on more costs for rehearsal shipping though.
>>
Does anyone have some shops they can personally recommend for legwear (aside from Roji Roji and Red Maria)?
>>
Does anyone have agent recommendations, or should I just go with taobao directly? 42agent seems to have cheaper shipping than Superbuy, but is that realistic? In the good ol' US of A
>>
>>10602607
Sugargoo is new on the scene, but they have the cheapest currency exchange/shipping rates of all the agents I've tried (Superbuy, Bhiner, 42agent, Spreenow). I've done a couple of hauls with them now and each time I've experienced excellent service.
>>
>>10602607
I'm also in the USA and have had no troubles using taobao's international logistic services. I've gotten a few aliwangwang messages from sellers involving sizing, etc but google translate helps. The only thing you may want to use a SS for is preorders, I'm not sure if you can do those without one
>>
>>10602621
Wow, their rate is only 8 yuan per item? Would you mind sharing weight and shipping prices? I'm trying to get an idea of budget but their website is bugging out.

>>10602629
I'll definitely consider this, as well. Glad to know it went smoothly for you!
>>
>>10602781
Sure, my last haul was 8kg and I paid $170 for EMS. This haul had a purse, some shoes and a pack of hangers so it was a sizeable box. I checked and the same parcel would have cost over $200 on Superbuy.
>>
>>10602781
Also try using the shipping calculator in incognito mode, if you're using Chrome.
>>
File: clothes collage.jpg (239 KB, 800x800)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
baby's first taobao order!! I'm very excited
>>
>>10602629
I tried to use this for months but after my first payment they (Taobao? Alipay?) stopped accepting any of my cards so I couldn't pay for anything. Has anyone run into that before and how do you fix that?
>>
>>10602887
Yes, I've run into that before. I called my bank and they said my card was getting declined because the billing address was wrong, I double checked and it was correct but Taobao stores your address in Chinese order which may throw it off. They were able to manually accept the charge once I called though, so that may be worth a try for you. Sorry I don't know a true fix for it
>>
>>10602895
Thanks for the tip! Did it work ever after or do you have to call every time you need to pay?
>>
>>10602899
I've had to call every time so it's kind of a hassle. Let me know if you find a better solution!
>>
Does anyone have any idea where to find this bag? reverse image search is no help
>>
3 questions.
1. any shops that do lacefront wigs?
2. good fake lash stores?
3. is hengji any good?
>>
>>10602923
No, but that looks like it will discolor immediately. The rose looks like it is hot glued on. I think you could make a version of this that looked less DIY.
>>
Stupid question for gulls that use 42agent for preorders: if you pay in full at the beginning, do you need to ask them to send the end payment or do they pay it in full at the beginning/get a notification for the final payment?
>>
>>10602812
That worked! thanks, anon. Looks like it's less expensive that superbuy, but more than 42agent and taobao direct. Perhaps the reduction in agent fees make up for it, though
>>
>>10603561
you pay full from the start
>>
Anon from the last thread who got all the Yolanda blouses. Did anyone want reviews?
>>
>>10602923
There are shitloads of these bags and iterations of them all over aliexpress and taobao, literally just use the taobao dictionary/google and search 'frame bag' on taobao

but like other anon said it's just a plain bag with the accents hotglued on, you can buy the individual pieces just as easily
>>
I ordered >>10591146 and it came in today, an anon asked about the sailor suit and wig
- the sailor suit: This one pleasantly surprised me since it was only about $12. I'm not sure what the material is but it's quite thick and not shiny or see through at all. The skirt has an adjustable waist and a pocket! I bought a size up for it to be baggy on me and it looks good. desu I bought this just for fun not expecting much but it's quite nice. I'll probably pick up another one with my next order.
>>
>>10603748
I would be interested in that.
>>
I'll have a haul Soon(tm).

In the meantime, does anyone know where I could find a blouse in navy that goes up to maybe 130cm in the bust?
>>
>>10603897
-the long black wig
I'm a dumbass. this is only a partial wig. It's a small circle constructed to clip into your real hair to give it more volume and hime bangs, not a full wig like I thought. Smelled very strongly of chemicals when I opened the box and stank up the room I opened it in for hours. The fibers are very soft but get tangled easily, it was tangled when I opened it and a bitch to sort out. It looks pretty natural indoors but didn't pass the flash test.
The quality is only okay, so I wouldn't really recommend it. Don't make the same mistake I did and buy it thinking it was a full wig kek
>>
>>10603667
But as I know, it is $0 taobao agent fee from Superbuy
>>
>>10601816
link to the tomato jsk please!
>>
>>10603900
No
>>
>>10603918
Agents who advertise "0 fees" are making money through inflated currency exchange rates. Sugargoo has the lowest of the ones I've tried whereas Superbuy's exchange rate has increased since I started using them last year.
>>
File: 244293_1.jpg (189 KB, 1920x2170)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Need help find shoes like these in size 3/4 MAX 5.
Or at least a store that does smaller sizing feet for an adult female. I know of the few lolita shoe stores that does custom sizing, however I also need it for normiesque fashion.

(I'm 4'6 and I have small feet)
>>10604062
I have also noticed this with Superbuy, I will try another SS once my preorder with superbuy is over.
>>
>>10603680
I know that I pay 42agent in full, I'm asking if 42agent pays the shop in full at the beginning or if I'm supposed to send them a reminder for the final payment
>>
>>10604215
they don't, they pay in parts, doesn't need a reminder as shops message people about the second payment being due usually
>>
>>10604050
k
>>
My tracking hasn't updated in two weeks. I know there's shipping delays, but at what point is it reasonable to ask my shopping service wtf is going on? I shipped EMS and I'm getting real nervous now.
>>
Anybody know how the hell to find the tracking for a Taobao package (direct) for when it reaches your country?
>>
>>10604523
Meh, unless tracking isn't showing that the package was shipped, just calm down and wait. Chinese customs takes a bit to clear and it's not like they can do anything about it anyways. If it's still not to you in like 2 months pm them, lol.
>>
>>10604817
hahaha, thank you for the reality check. I'm just used to getting EMS in like 5 business days, so when they said there's delays I thought "oh 10-15 days then. no probs"

I'll keep waiting then and trying not to lose it lmao.
>>
Anyone know of stores that sell blank straw hats? Like boater style, but without any ribbons? I want to customize my own.
>>
Is it possible to get (preferably sweet) cotton blouses with a small risk of supporting Xinjiang's horrible labour practices? I know I'm asking for a lot(but anon, it's still made in china, blah blah blah), but suggestions are appreciated
>>
Asking again for normie wigs for thick hair/big heads.
>>
>>10603897
Sorry to ask if it's easy to find but do you have the link to the RHS ? I didn't come up with anything with the doctionary words on superbuy.
>>
why do most(sweet style) taobao stores release items in this "dusty pastel" color palette instead of a brighter one more like the ones japanese brands use? recs for brands that use the bright pastels?
>>
>>10605403
Not on taobao it's not. There's no transparency about manufacturing for the majority of shops, let alone lolita
>>
>>10605052
>>10604523

I have an EMS package from superbuy that also hasn’t updated, but for me it’s been exactly a month. Superbuy just told me “there are delays and we are monitoring the situation!”. Meanwhile all my aliexpress packages are arriving faster than normal or with no delays.
>>
>>10605744
It is used a lot in classic brands. Both in Japan and in China.
>>
>>10605760
>>10604523
my SS said there's not been enough flights to usa/canada so EMS,SAL,China Post will have extra delays, so if youre in NA that's probably why
>>
A couple threads ago anons were talking about sleep masks,I will bring it back up, anyone find nice ones to recommend
>>
>>10605720
No problem! Here: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7628869.1997989141.5.2ccb128aYpYSXF&id=45009742827&_u=
>>
>>10605773
Yes, I understand that muted colours is classic's palette. But some brands are releasing all of their dresses in bright reds, blues...and sweet themed prints, then turn around and release all of their non-main pieces in this kind of shades
>>
>>10606118
Thank you ! they have a ton of color option !
>>
>>10605744
Link to these?
>>
>>10605760
>>10605899
Thanks everyone. That's not exactly good news but at least it's reassuring that nothing got lost or that the situation isn't unique.
>>
>>10604045
sorry for the late reply https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=576732896620
>>
anyone know of any shops that have cute little rabbit figurines like this
>>
>>10606899
I always wanted a figure or two from this shop
https://shop68286731.taobao.com
>>
>>10599439 here, got my stuff today
>>
Have any gulls bought xianyu items using taobao and consolidated there packages using taobao? I don't have alot of details since I'm asking for a penpal I sent a dream dress link to and she's having trouble with the shipping address. She said that the address that the seller was getting was her US address instead of the Taobao warehouse. Any help would be appreciated!
>>
>>10607398
your friend should use a SS since taobao and xianyu are separate things hope she gets her DD though
>>
>>10607398
can't you only buy from xianyu using the app and with a verified chinese identity?
>>
looking for a few things

a peter pan collar blouse or ruffle collar blouse with a bust accommodation of at least 100cm. looking for pink, yellow, and blue
bunny wristcuffs (can't find any good quality ones)
cotton socks (plus size friendly)
>>
>>10601816
Link to teddy bear backpack and NEET sweater please??
>>
>>10607276
That's awesome! How the frog bag turned out to be?
>>
>>10608376
it seems pretty legit
gymmaster no longer lists the flourescent green i got on any of their official stores, so i think this may be a discontinued item or a factory reject or something along those lines. it's a bit smaller than the stock images make it seem but i'm very very satisfied esp since i dont have to drop like 8k jpy for it
>>
>>10606458
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=582392149623

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.