[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 25 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>ASL?
>Lolita? Cosplay? You tell us.
>Fav brands, substyles, anime, cosplay, etc.
>Other hobbies and interests?
>What are you looking for?
>Not looking for?
>Contact info?
>Anything else we should know?

Have at it.
>>
>>10586767
>>10586767
Don't forget our sister thread!
>>
>>10596375
No.
>>
>>10596375
No.
>>
>>ASL?
31/F/USA BABY!!!
>>Lolita? Cosplay? You tell us.
Lolita.
>>Fav brands, substyles, anime, cosplay, etc.
Fav brands: Atelier Pierrot, Moitié, Sheglit, Putumayo, BTSSB, Meta, AATP!
>>Other hobbies and interests?
Sewing, antiquing/thrifting, baking, true crime, and having a million houseplants.
>>What are you looking for?
Friends. Other lolitas! People to chat with. Are you my future BFF? Let’s find out!!!
>>Not looking for?
Romance. I’m married.
>>Contact info?
gottahavemyburando@gmail.com
>>Anything else we should know? I’m not a jerk.
>>
I just moved to a new state and I can't find any group via Google/LJ. The stupid Rufflechat FB group denied my post asking where I can "find" groups in different states. Any suggestions? I miss my comm...
>>
>>10596971
Have you tried asking in the stupid questions thread yet?
>>
>>10596991

I posted I wanted to find friends in the friend finding thread. So no, but I'll post over there too. See them send me over here. Kek.
>>
>ASL?
at first I thought this was Anglish Second Language. anyways 21/F/West coast lol
lolita
favourite brands are Excentrique and AATP solids, but I also love Boz, Sheglit, Miho Matsuda, and IW! I wear mostly classic, gothic, and old school lolita, but I've been wearing mostly old school as of late. I like sweet too! It's not personally my style but I like looking at the prints.
I like old rpgs like chrono trigger and TWEWY and am working through Zero Escape. I also enjoy shitty shouko manga and the only anime I've watched in 8 years was MP100. Was fairly involved in punk culture/concerts as well as figure skating prepandemic and love thrifting. I also like just about anything artistic/creative! I draw, bake, paint, and make jewelry. I'm also trying to get back into skateboarding. Sewing is my current fav hobby & I love making rectangle headdresses :) I also love the ocean
friends!
>Not looking for?
cat haters
>Contact info?
I have discord and insta but my comm is anti cgl. email me and I can give you my handles! can also verify I'm a girl if you want
seasidekumya@gmail.com
talk to me about whatever! I wanna hear about that bitch at work you hate or your friend's weird bf
>>
>>10596971
What state?
>>
>>10597002

NC. You would think there would be a big enough comm for me to google search in a capital that's literal nick-name is the Queen City.
>>
>ASL? 20/F/DMV
Lolita
Old school baby and ap, also meta. Also goth (crosses, nuns)
Horror everything! Also anime but not crazy about it.
Irl friends to dress up with and go to places! I am in maryland so preferably somewhere closer! Also hope I can meet people 18-25! No younger no older :) I dont mind online friends in the same age category though! Also prefer not newbies so we can do twin coords and stuff
>Not looking for?
Relationships or creepy people
>Contact info?
Chuuyasloot#5538
Not much I just want more lolita friends because im too scared to meet a whole comm at once
>>
>>10597018
Took me about 5 seconds to find a NC comm on Facebook
>>
File: ewrwer.png (499 KB, 480x640)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>>ASL?
21/F/'murica
>>Lolita? Cosplay? You tell us.
lolita
>>Fav brands, substyles, anime, cosplay, etc.
i'm a sweet but i'm interested in starting a gothic wardrobe because i keep staring at boz and atepi. my favorite brand is angelic pretty, but i don't like most new releases that aren't accessories/socks/bags unfortunately. starting to buy and appreciate more "classical" baby stuff.
>>Other hobbies and interests?
learning how to sew! i'm making kumya capes and other small dumb stuff. i knit, crochet, and embroider a lot. i'm also getting into cooking and baking, mostly out of necessity but i'd like to be good at it and try new recipes
>>What are you looking for?
friends to scream about lolita with, snailmail penpals?, just talking about hobbies and stuff
>>Not looking for?
non-lolitas, men, people who vent about their serious life problems every time we talk (that sounds mean sorry, but i don't have the energy for it)
>>Contact info?
sugaredwishes@gmail.com , i have a discord we can exchange over email
>>Anything else we should know?
i like cute stuff, i'm pretty chill, and i'll probably make you a doily.
>>
>>10597023
You’ll be thoroughly disappointed when you join a comm and most are over your “age limit” kek
>>
>>10597018
I'm a lonelita in NC but if you're near Greensboro I've heard there's an active comm there. I dont do FB but they probably have a page. Good luck!
>>
>ASL?
23/F/ south east QLD, australia
Lolita
Thats a tough one, im more drawn towards classic and gothic though
Anime, crochet, fishing, movies etc your standard stuff
A comm to join! And IRL lolita friends to meet up with and get guidance from! Havent had luck finding any.. im a relatively new lolita and want some local inspo and friends
>Not looking for?
More than friends, creepers etc
>Contact info?
Throwaway email: blahblah.mcblahblah@gmail.com
I dunno, i just want some lolita friends as i dont have any who are into the fashion
>>
>ASL?
35/F/USA
Mainly lolita, but some cosplay too
I love AP and unique Taobao prints. I have some Baby and Meta. I love anything with Baby's mascots. I mainly wear sweet and gothic. I like all substyles really. Wa is super cute too. I like mostly shonen anime, AOT, Death Note, Gundam Wing, DBZ/Super, Steins Gate, Hellsing, Evangelion
I like goth fashion, crafting, sewing. I like planning coords and helping friends hunt for stuff on taobao & japanese markets. I'm pretty good at tracking stuff down!
Looking for friends who are into lolita, online friends or real life depending on where you live, friends who are relaxed and apolitical, centrist, libertarian or right wing.
>Not looking for?
Nothing romantic, no SJWs or radical left, you guys are too much. Not really very fun to deal with because they make everything political. Moderate left is fine as long as you are chill and cool with others having different views/values
>Contact info?
cgluser12345@gmail.com, I have discord too.
I'm pretty chill, I like gaming. 2D platformers, rpgs, isometric top down, turn based combat. I'm currently playing Little Nightmares and Wasteland 3
>>
>>10599734
discord?
>>
>>10599734
hi you sound interesting! i'd also like your discord if you don't mind.
>>
>>10599752
>>10599779

Shoot me an email :) I'd like to get to know you first before adding to discord. cgluser12345@gmail.com
>>
>>10596375
no
>>
>ASL?
18/F/UK
Lolita
I love classic the most but like gothic and toned down sweet too. Innocent World and Mary Magdalene are my favourite brands, and I do like anime but haven't watched any in a little while
Video games, anime, art! I have plenty of other things I'm interested in generally but nothing I can think to mention now
Other chilled out lolita friends! Looking for more classics to talk to but want friends of any substyle. It'd be cool to give each other no-bullshit concrit maybe. Someone else I can also talk to about my weight loss journey occasionally, and it'd be super cool if we could also do lolita art-trades too! Someone to just ramble to about my 3am mercari finds would be cool, or helping each other out finding items we want as well!
>Not looking for?
TERFs, any drama or romance, and SJWs who get offended that [insert big burando here] doesn't do 6XL jsks, OR, on the opposite side of the spectrum, anybody who thinks a 75cm waist is whale on a 5'7ft person, every trans person/man to exist ever is a creep/etc etc. Both extremes are bad. Nothing against (most) men, but not really looking for male friends either.
>Contact info?
verycoolcgluser@gmail.com
I have discord but I wanna try get to know you through email first! Sorry if my replies are a little slow
I guess I'm fairly new to the fashion so my wardrobe isn't massive but I'm having fun building it up!
>>
>ASL?
23 / F / Australia
Lolita, cosplay and other J-fashion styles
Moi Meme Moitie, Atelier Pierrot, Krad Lanrete, AP, BTSSB, non lolita brands like Sex Pot Revenge, Listen Flavor, Glavil. I wear gothic but slowly getting into sweet
Baking, gaming, making resin jewelry but I haven't had much time to do anything due to university
just friends!
>Not looking for?
weirdos, people looking for more than friendship, and those that like starting drama
>Contact info?
made a throwaway email bc I don't wanna put my discord out there for creepers
I'm sorta annoyingly in love with sanrio characters
>>
>ASL?
27/F/WA state USA

Lolita, interested in cosplay. I also wear fairy kei from time to time.

I love both Baby and AP. I'm mainly a sweet lolita but I also wear gothic and old school.
I haven't watched anime in years but I am kind of interested in doing it again. I loved Madoka Magica, Higurashi and Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, and other psychological horror type stuff. I really want to cosplay Madoka and Miku, the most basic bitch cosplays but fuck I love them. I also love visual novels and manga and will read any I can get my hands on.

I make jewelry, sing, sew and l love fashion in general, but video games are my biggest hobby.

Someone to talk about lolita and other similar interests with.

>Not looking for?
People who aren't interested in lolita.

>Contact info?
kasumithrowaway@gmail.com

I am obsessed with chess chocolate and never shut the fuck up about it so if you hate that print we can't be friends
>>
>ASL?
24/NB/UK
I’m mostly into Lolita but like gyaru as well
I love BTSSB
Sewing, anime/manga, singing
Friends to go to tea parties with and stuff!!
>Not looking for?
Anything weird, no creeps please
>Contact info?
Emiko the yandere#4326 (discord)
Not really
>>
>ASL?
20/F/France
Lolita
Fav brands: BTSSB, Atelier Pierrot, AATP, i kind of like Meta too
Substyles: Classic / Goth / Hime
Gyaru fashion, video games (my top 10 https://www.senscritique.com/liste/Top_10_Jeux_video/2992719), music (you can ask me for my lastfm on discord if you are curious)
I would like to find other french/europeans lolitas since i have trouble finding a local com or a french community on social medias, but if you aren't and want to talk/play it's ok too
>Not looking for?
relationship, men (or creeps in general), people looking for a therapist or higurashi fans not willing to read umineko
>Contact info?
sneedatrice#5149
read umineko and don't be afraid to engage me, i may seem a bit cold but i actually enjoy hearing random stuff
>>
>>10603641
I sent you a message/friend request!~
>>
>>10596293

>ASL?
26/M/No

Lolita, more specifically Ouji.

I am a big fan of the Usakumya and Kumakumya. I really do like those lil guys. Also really like the Lovely Horse Derpy-Chan. I like Baby/AatP and Metamorphose and i think they are the best brands out there. Alice and the Pirates prints are my favourites. Also a big fag for anything chocolate.
I like pretty much Classic/Gothic. Nothing sweet i know of really fits me, as i am a guy.
I have all my coords custom made, but i don't sew. looks too time consuming =/
I can show you my inspiration reference albums, if you want to.

I like classical culture and such. Ballet, classical music (especially piano) and those 18th century series are also nice.
Also like to play video games and develop stuff for video games.

Someone to talk about lolita related stuff would be nice. I really love to know new people and to listen about their interests. Witty and comfy talk basically.
And no, i don't want to hit on you.

>Not looking for?
Drama, emotionally explosive/overly sensitive people, people unable to talk their feelings, nor anybody extra angry with everything and everyone.
If you think you are anything above and still want to contact me, no problem at all, but please contain and behave yourself.

>Contact info?
kumyaprince@protonmail.com

I am glad to provide proof that i am an ouji. But if you want me to out myself, you have to out yourself too.
>>
>>10597023
just sent you a request on discord!
>>
>>10604578
Sent you an email
>>
>ASL?
27/Male/Alberta, Canada
Cosplay/Crossplay, particularly unskilled photography
Sailor Moon, Moyashimon, Splinter Cell, Metro 2033,
Cello, Aviation, Motorbikes, Snowboarding
Anything but romance. Biker friends, Crossplay Kouhais, Albertans.
>Contact info?
Discord Chrissy#8852
I don't mind politics, bitching about how offensively incompetent our politicians are, but don't mean to advertise I want to. Lots of better things to talk aboot.
>>
Bump because I want more friends!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.