[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 17 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thoughts about this controversy?
>>
Whats her onlyfans?
>>
Idk the character but when it’s a monster and that’s it’s skin colour it’s not serious? I hate that companies have to bow down to sjw
>>
Wtf did that company equate Black people to literal monsters?
>>
Is it really that hard to just like not be racist?
Being respectful is more important than being accurate and that's always been the case. Its why you're supposed to wear shoes and shirts even if you're cosplaying characters that don't.
>>
>>10590937
This is old and a lot of people agreed her costuming work wasn't that great and she just used the controversy and whiteknights and efame.
>>
>>10590942
And I think you should off yourself for taking offense at racism and them hate on an entire country.
>>
>>10590942
>blackface is when you paint your face black
it amazed me how many people actually think this when this controversy was relevant a year ago
>>
>>10590937
I don't get what the problem is..
>>
>>10590979
pic on the right is a white girl, pic on the left is her George Floyd memorial cosplay. It was a little too accurate and people thought she was being cheeky about it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>10590955
>>10590956
>>
>>10591140
Everyone with this hair color is batshit insane, no exceptions
>>
File: pyke.jpg (27 KB, 640x360)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>10590937
That's Pyke from League of Legends, right? He's fucking dead. Like a zombie. I bet if they would've made the skin color less brown and more an inhuman dark grey, they could've avoided this.
>>
>>10590955
>Being respectful is more important than being accurate and that's always been the case
"The facts are racist."
>>
>>10591195
It’s not even allowed to cosplay a monster that has brown skin? A zombie is not a POC
>>
>>10591195
His skin is green.
>>
>>10591195
haha thought it was some wow character until you pointed that out
>>
>>10591222
black zombie lives matter, anon. full stop.
>>
File: 1611542292134.jpg (42 KB, 640x640)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>10590955
need better bait

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.