[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 28 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: larp-dog.jpg (37 KB, 315x289)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
last thread >>10532631
>>
File: FB_IMG_1616615947061.jpg (118 KB, 720x1106)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>
>>10583024
This guy started an insta account like a month or two age and he's just been posting good stuff all over.
>>
>>10583087
Link?
>>
>>10583132
https://www.instagram.com/lazylarper/
>>
Previous thread there was a question about why Americans are afraid to be hit in the head, but I should point out that the head isn't a legal target anywhere in Belgium, either.

I personally dislike the rule because it causes pretty much everybody to forego helmets.
>>
>>10583752
Likewise UK larps ban the head as a targetable area - however they do encorage the wearing of head armour in case of accidental strikes.
>>
File: helmot.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>10583764
Would be interested to know which ones you're talking about. So far all I've seen are ones where you have to "avoid" hitting the head. This as expected leads to 99% of people not hitting the head at all, and 1% treating your dome like they treat their girlfriend.

>>10583752
I love the aesthetic of helmets, but in lots of Larps they often don't do anything. Also I swear to god if I hear one more "heroes don't wear helmets" from some neckbeard lookin ass motherfucker on the field I'm going to rip my own arms straight off my body.
>>
>>10583752
>>10584025
Im a burger, and 90% of the games I have played in around the country (im usaf) have all had head legal with no face targeting.

Only Dag/Bel offshoot games ban it but they are the biggest games with lots of folks using their rules
>>
>>10583752
>head isn't a legal target anywhere in Belgium
Nor anywhere in the Netherlands, for good measure.

>>10584025
>This as expected leads to 99% of people not hitting the head at all, and 1% treating your dome like they treat their girlfriend.
That strikes me as a bit weird. I know plenty of places that tell you to avoid aiming at certain areas (usually fingers, wrists, crotch and/or breasts), and none of those have problems with people consistently hitting forbidden regions.

>I love the aesthetic of helmets, but in lots of Larps they often don't do anything.
Huh, I've never seen a fantasy larp ruleset that has no rules for helmets at all. In pretty much all of them I've read (I'd estimate about ten) they just give a flat +1 hit point, or +1 hit point to the torso in games with hit locations. Unfortunately people forego helmets all the same in those systems so the problem isn't exactly solved.

To nobody in particular: Headshots in larp is unfortunately just one of the design dilemmas every larp writer has to make a choice in. Forbid them, and you're restricting fun possibilities in combat. Permit them, and you risk alienating more frail larpers. I like the idea of a middle ground (e.g. "you can hit the head but only if both of you are wearing a helmet"), but those would probably actually end up discouraging people from wearing helmets.
>>
>>10584350
>anywhere in NL

Don't overestimate yourself anon, or you'll be sent back to the TU-Gulag. There's a few rulesets that do.
>>
>>10584352
>TU-Gulag
The what now?

>There's a few rulesets that do.
Interesting, got any specific examples? I'm curious to see how they present it.
>>
>>10583752
I never saw or played a game that disallowed headshots until I moved to Virginia.

>>10584350
>I like the idea of a middle ground (e.g. "you can hit the head but only if both of you are wearing a helmet")

With some of the buckets people wear, that sounds more dangerous than hitting them without the helmet
>>
>>10584435
>Virginia
Va is the worst most pussified state for LARP in the whole fucking country.
>>
>>10584521
as another Virgin-ian, I think you didn't need to qualify that statement with 'for LARP'
>>
Daily reminder to say no to mass produced cotton garb and epic-armoury style trashcan armor. It has the effect of killing inviduality.
>>
>>10584521
>>10584589
There are a few things decent about VA. The history/museum/reenacting scene, general /out/ activities, and a surprisingly robust punk scene.

Everything else sucks balls.
>>
as a veteran larp-god (not to be confused with military vets because that would be stolen valor) people that complain about rules against hs are kinda monkaS. you could legit hurt someone permanently if the angle + force used perfectly aligned I.e boxing, football, hockey etc. like I get it if you accidentally hs someone but to purposely aim for one is psychotic imho. If someone in my comms complaints about hs I’d flag them and would try to get them removed asap. I dunno man I don’t even go for hs in valorant and csgo because I don’t want to trigger people’s mental and give them brain dmg accidentally. /nj
>>
Casual reminder to report all soup posts.
>>
in Finland we larp with steel swords drunk and people have bleeding fingers and cheeks after the game.
or that's just in our games lmao
>>
how do I make a blaster for star wars larp which has at least sound effect and preferably at least a flashlight effect, or a good looking "laser" effect?
>>
>>10584350
I think a larp just has to make it clear what it's identity is. For a big fest thing, saying no headshots so tony disabled can still turn up and have fun makes sense, but for a harder combat experience, having headshot be fine and helmets mandatory makes sense. It's just trying to do both that generally leads to fuckery

>>10585103
Does it need to have an actual projectile or are you basically saying "pew" with your mouth? Good looking laser effect won't happen, whatever you do is going to be kids toy style "red flashlight with speaker inside plastic blaster case". I'd say go for a slug thrower instead, still in universe and means you can use blanks/caps which is where the fun begins.
>>
>>10585131
I'm planning the SW game and need to make multiple blasters so nothing too fancy. The sound effect is to replace the immersion-breaking "pew/shot/lightning bolt" that I have always avoided in my larps, because we have only two principles 1. is it fun? 2. immersion in that order. Blasters should be tools for conflict, not a game mechanic by themselves. So no actual projectiles. The flashlight effect is just to show players instantly that shots have been fired and that combined with a sound effect isn't too immersion-breaking I suppose. My players never meta-game, they agree to play with "feeling", I don't know how to tell it in English.

In one premise of planned scenarios, Inquisitor and/or Vader poses a threat for players and they have to adventure through the dark forest without being caught by indestructible Vader and/or overpowered inquisitor and complete quests while being chased.
Counting points and calculating mechanics isn't fun nor immersive for me and most of my playerbase agree.
>>
>>10585143
Okay thank god thatis way better than I thought it was going to be. Having pondered this a bit, it's tricky getting a loud enough noise into a package that size. I'd say that going online, getting some cheap but loud speakers and LED arrays and then gutting some cheap blaster toys and totally replacing the innards would be the way to go.
>>
>>10585100
Ja paskat.
You haven't heard of sotahuuto? Or are you some Wolves-of-faravid-type viking retard?
>>
>>10585208
You are not invited to my cool larps! I only have a TG group of 25 previously anon-friendos plus some normie dudes I'm still trying to introduce to the hobby. No stupid organization, no stupid rules, only fun.
>>
My larp has done headshots for.... 30(?) years, and there has been all of two injuries from it. One may or may not have actually happened (or been wildly exaggerated), and the other involved a freak weapon failue AND an off-target hit.
Unless people are TRYING to hurt someone, have such piss poor control that they'll be dangerous no matter where they swing, or your weapons are questionable, it's fine.
>>
>>10585029
>surprisingly robust punk scene.
All the old richmond punks are now hipster fags with fixies and bitters, and all the history outside of the triangle is shitty civil war and black mediocrity cosplaying as “culture”
>>
>>10584025
>but in lots of Larps they often don't do anything
I remember there being a 3HP game that had you incapacitated at 1HP, and arrows/bolts did 2 damage. A helmet gave you 1 extra HP. You did not gain HP with class or levels. Anyone that went anywhere near combat wore that helmet.

Not that I'm in favour of headshotting people, but accidents happen, and I always feel a lot more comfortable going for a wide open shoulder shot when the person in question is wearing something more than an ornate headdress.
>>
File: uy1lkh14n4161.jpg (129 KB, 960x480)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>10585720
wtf health points? what are you playing tabletop?
>>
>>10585724
You haven't heard of such a system. Its pretty normal to have hitpoints, and to have armour give you hitpoints.
>>
>>10585235
30 years? What game?

>>10585476
You sound like a scared white hipster yourself. Just because you are pathetic and don’t get told about shows doesn’t mean the scene is dead.

>>10585724
>>10585871
Abstracted HP/damage systems are garbage.
>>
>>10585932
realms.
Don't get excited, combat is the only good part, and it's essentially a battle game with good (night)quests. Problem is it's too old to know it's not really a larp.

But yeah, headshots are super easy to do in lightest touch* games, so long as the weapons are light and people aren't making fucking jumpshots.

* the rules leave room to hit harder if someone isn't feeling shots. This is on purpose
>>
>>10585932
>Abstracted HP/damage systems are garbage.
How do the games you like it deal with combat?
>>
>>10585932
>punk scene
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>10586347
What do you listen to?
>>
>>10586347
We can’t all masturbate to Save Mathew’s Band like you.
>>
>>10586347
Gotta be 18 to post here champ
>>
UUUHHHNNNNN I WANNA DRESS LIKE I'M IN A PERUGINO PAINTING
>>
>>10586522
Cassocks actually aren't that expensive, Anon.
>>
>>10586588
Sebastian, not Anthony.
>>
Is 150+shipping a good deal for a chainmail shirt?
>>
>>10586652
For off the rack, I'd say thats towards the expensive end for butted. I got mine for 70 quid, so I'd say shop around and you'll be able to get a better deal
>>
>>10586663
So I shouldn't freak out that there's only 1 left in stock? I live in the US

Might as well link it: https://www.museumreplicas.com/mail-armor-shirt
>>
>>10586677
50 usd more and you can get a riveted chinmail, though I'm not sure about the shipping costs.

That said, stuff on the link looks overpriced for the amound of costumization that it gives to you.

for most cost effective chainmail look up https://www.allbeststuff.com/
Not everything they have is good but some of them is really the most quality you can get from the least amount of money. Personally I have only experience with their bishop mantles which are quite good after a little customization to fit you perfectly, but they give you some spare links too.
>>
>>10586711
How are they on turnaround time?
I ordered mittens a week ago ro two and haven't heard shit.
>>
>>10586711
thanks anon
>>
>>10586745
during this pandemic? no fucking idea
>>
>>10586412
Literally who?

>>10586456
Nothing is stopping you from posting here when you're 40 outside of your remnants of dignity.
>>
on the subject of headshots. The vast majority of games I've been to or heard about, in different countries, doesn't allow headshots, and usually neck and groin area is not a valid hit location either.
This is first and foremost because of safety.
Yeah you can survive headshots from a larp weapon, hell you can survive most head hits from a wooden swords without too much of a problem most of the time, been there done that. But that's not a guarantee and if you do it frequently sooner or later someone will have an accident either by chance or because if the game is big enough there will be a lot of random people who have a completely different idea about what is acceptable or even just simple retards/idiots.

There ARE games that allow headshots and the like but usually they are either smaller games, or not fully open to anyone (some kind of screening or gatekeeping) or have very specific equipment (like helmets) requirements or fight rules.
Or in the worst case it's just a bunch of retards who think making their own larp with blackjack and hookers would be awesome and they will be hardcore as fuck so they will allow everything that other larps don't.

It is also an interesting topic that if the headshots aren't allowed, then what happens when... well it happens. On some games it's up to the participants and mostly there is a mutual understanding of this just happens every now and then, let's avoid it but don't make a fuss if it was trully an accident, let the game on.
Sometimes there are penalties, sometimes it is in game, like if you hit the head of someone then you take the damage, which among one of the most retarded rule I've ever seen. Or you will have an amount of warnings then you are out of the game with drama and shouting or something. etc

But at the end of the game, whatever the game allows or doesn't are the rules, and if someone can't abide by the rules that's a good indicator that larps aren't for him as a hobby
>>
>>10587389
>what happens when... well it happens.
I don't think I've ever seen explicitly written rules that dictate what happens if you violate combat safety rules too often, other than "the GMs can impose repercussions if you fuck up too often". However, I know a lot of places that have the unwritten rule that states "if you hurt or injure someone, you have to sit out the fight until they're good to go again". I think that's the most sensible way to deal with it, barring extreme cases.
>>
>>10587394
>I don't think I've ever seen explicitly written rules that dictate what happens if you violate combat safety rules too often, other than "the GMs can impose repercussions if you fuck up too often".
well, you might need to broaden your horizons to see bad and good examples.

One of the worst examples I've already mentioned if you hit the head you take the damage, which ended up that some retards purposefully put their head in the way of the attack so the other guy would take the damage and so "win" the fight.

In an ideal word the unwritten rules and simple community collaboration / peer pressure can work too but those are heavily dependent on the human factor and the moment when the community gets too big or too diverse it all falls flat
>>
>>10587400
>the moment when the community gets too big or too diverse it all falls flat
And when is that, in your opinion?

I'd argue that larps are by nature heavily dependent on the human factor anyway. Even if a larp is bigger than everyone-knows-everyone size and building a common community culture becomes more difficult, there'll be referees nearby that can execute reasonable case-by-case judgement and identify problem players. Unless you're really only talking about festival-sized larps, in which case I agree with you. I think unwritten rules and peer pressure is a perfectly good solution for all but the biggest larps, though. Again, barring extreme cases obviously.
>>
>>10587408
>And when is that, in your opinion?
Fuck if I know, all I got is dump guesses from my limited experience and I don't think that anyone who actually educated in the field of group dynamics did any worthwhile research in the subject.
All I'm sure it's not an exact number for every group and there are more than a few variables to determine it even with broad strokes or averaging stuff.

And yess, larp has a lot of human factor, but it's not a binary thing and you can always try to approach it from several points.
The thing is some things work better for some situations, and other things for other situations. And there is always a grey area where those two (or more) things are equally bad / good and you can only pray nothing go wrong and maybe plan for it. Or invent some brand new method.

But back to my limited experience, I usually divide larps to the following groups according to the size with the following ballpark numbers (and the closer you get the edges of those number the more blurry and dependent can it be on other factors):
5-20 people
20-50 people
50-100 people
few hundred people
thousand or more people

Now this is only about the size of the larp and really just a rule of thumb, or how to generally approach the thing.
Then you get stuff like does the players actually know each other? Like a larp with 40 people who kow each other will probably work better then a larp with 15 where nobody know anyone and that's the first time they meet, in a hypothetical scenario where everything else is equal (not gonna happen in the reality but you get the meaning)

Also two larps with the same size will have a different group dynamics if there are preset groups, or self organized groups, if group of friends match the in-game groups or distributed among them, etc. (and we are just accounting friends now, there are always people who hate each other)

Really it's an interesting subject but on strictly larp based it isn't researched much.
>>
>>10587468
There's actually a huge amount of research being done on roleplay from a lot of different angles, so I'd wager there's at least one paper on group dynamics in larp, gathering dust in some university's database. I happen to have dug into the subject of academic writing on roleplaying only a few days ago for something unrelated. Of course, none of that is actually helpful since I have no way of knowing if said paper exists and how I can find it if it does.

In my equally limited experience, I'd say the size of larps doesn't really matter for the enforcement of safety rules. People can only consistently break safety rules if they can maintain their anonymity (or the power structure of the larp allows it, but that's a different discussion altogether), so I suspect the presence of authority figures matters more than group dynamics. I think pretty much every larp below 200ish participants very roughly has the same amount of explicit authority figures: about one per ten players. That's organizers, storytellers, referees, those kinds of positions. No matter how many people there are at your larp, if one in ten-ish of those actively feel responsible for the larp and will speak up if they see rules violations, nobody should be able to maintain their anonymity. If they can't maintain their anonymity, they can't consistently break or abuse safety rules without repercussions, and those repercussions can be handed out on a case-by-case basis without the need of a formal system.

Of course, all of this is just pedantic thinking out loud, and your conclusion
>But at the end of the game, whatever the game allows or doesn't are the rules, and if someone can't abide by the rules that's a good indicator that larps aren't for him as a hobby
is all that really matters.
>>
>>10587490
>There's actually a huge amount of research being done on roleplay from a lot of different angles
and 90% of that is trash, by first year university students. also larp is few and far between, and usually it's either surface level "research" or just looking at one or two specific larps that really isn't that big of a sample size. Competent research on larps is few and far between, pretty much a white raven thing. It's probably a little better in western europe and also in the nordic countries but around here I can say that I 100% sure no such thing exist because I personally know everyone who wants do to such a thing and have some institution backing to some level.

What you say for larp size is kinda true, but the biggest flaws is that it only accounts for consistent rule breaking. And one of the reason for rules to get to a common ground without knowing the unwritten rules, because knowing the unwritten ones means you are already part of the community to some degree, etc.

I could also argue about how anonymity isn't the only big factor in doing it, also that even the authority figures could have a flawed idea about safety or how the distribution of that one in ten thing can fuck up things in edge cases and so on...
>>
>>10586332
Targeted areas, and armour as worn.

>>10586347
>alphabet soup post
Opinion discarded.

>>10586522
Whats stopping you?

>>10587389
We gate keep like hell in my game. I find that if people aren’t willing to invest in costume standards, they typically won’t invest in combat safety.

What’s really kind of interesting though, is that most labs in battle games that I know consider the groin a “valid, but not intentional target” even if they don’t allow head shots. You’re not supposed to aim for the air, but if it does happen, it counts the same as a torso shot. Make a habit of it, and then marshalls/refs deal with it.
>>
File: hat-test-small.gif (2.59 MB, 1800x1050)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB GIF
my friend makes wet-felted hats, i decorated this one
>>
>>10588002
Really nice hat anon, gj
>>
>>10588002
That's an awesome hat anon.
Y'know it's kinda weird how my tastes in kit and clothes have shifted since my start in this hobby. I used to roll my eyes at stuff like the hat, kettle helmets, hose and the like. Then I started appreciating their history and function, and now I actively lust over this stuff. Anyone else have that or am I just crazy?
>>
>>10588614
Its the slow creeping up of reenactment fetishes. Soon youll be a full fledged and dregged histolarper.
>>
>>10588002
Thats a fucking swank bycocket.

>>1058861
>>10589082
That’s how we improve the hobby: Infecting you with better taste
>>
Right, I am once again asking for whatever you can get me to fill up my library drive for the Sofia noobs.

Its getting decent, about 100 files+ but it can be better. Weapon guides, clothes, trinkets, props or what have ye in a format of your choice.
>>
>>10589329
>>10589329
Kit tutorials good as well? You got the Lkl ones from Drachenfest, or could use some extra reenactment kit guides?
>>
>>10589333
Anything goes.
>>
>>10588614
No, no, you're not just crazy. I used to go in dressed with your average lazy pirate outfit (poofy shirt, loose trousers, boots, scarves) and thought the guys in cotehardie with chaperons were poofs.

Now I make my own and feel embarrassingly underdressed if I go out in just hosen and smock. Though that is exactly what I wear when I want to peasant it up, along with a coif and straw hat
>>
>>10589342
https://liverollenspiel.ch/wordpress/tag/landsknecht/
This has a good amount of links you can check, just Google translate it for maximum results.

The Company of Saynt George - 15th cent Burgundian
http://www.burgundianbastards.be/downloads/basisuitrusting_kleding.pdf

Shushanna's 16th century Italian
http://www.shushanna.com/italian.html#bodice
>>
>>10591246
Thank you...Um, got anymore?
>>
>>10591966
Let's see what I can dig up with some Discord necromancy:
8th Till 11th century reenactment hub
http://www.vikingsofbjornstad.com/Authenticity_Guide-Ed.htm

Viking patterns
http://vikingageclothing.susannabroome.se/pattern_booklets/

Men's guide to beginner's late 15th century kit
https://trouveremedievalminstrels.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/beginners-men1.pdf

Early medieval Br*tish - full guide
https://regia.org/members/docs/2015%20Authenticity%20Guide.pdf
>>
>>10589137
Do you still have that 1700s LARP in Virginia or did Covid kill it? I’m getting stationed in Norfolk this summer.
>>
File: Ph00P4B.jpg (142 KB, 1088x704)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Please tell I'm not the only Nordic larper here.
It's more like theatrical improvisation, no dumb mechanics like we would be playing DnD in the woods.

It's a play with the actors as audience. It's a brilliant powerfantasy for smart people to escape in. No hit points, no "I hit you, no you didn't!" dumb arguments, no "Lightning bolt x10" shouting.

Yeah we have boffer weapons too, but we use common sense and players can off their character when they want, and are encouraged to die dramatically. Rule of Big game and Play to Lose are keys for an epic larp night. If your action creates drama or progresses the plot, it's the way to go even if you know that it harms your character. My players will never meta-game!
>>
>>10592902
We do, and the rulebook is being ovehauled, but we only /may/ have a game by this fall if the covid numbers look better.
>>
>>10593371
No you're not. I know I do and my friends play it. But there's no need to be pretentious about it :^)
>>
File: dude 1.png (322 KB, 232x718)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
I'm putting together some Rus-esque kit with a couple of Byzantine influences for a future character, and was thinking of some classic hero trousers with a klappenfrock and maybe a byzantine style cloak over the top, but have been having trouble finding anything for a base top layer. Not sure whether to go for a basic tunic or a shirt with embroidery somewhat like pic related. Anyone got any ideas?

>>10593371
You definitely aren't, in fact I'd say the majority of people here are more in that category or closer to it than to American "lightning bolt" boffer shit larps. The fact that you even called your weapons boffers and have "epic larp nights" makes me think you are, in fact, a dipshit.
>>
File: very nice tunic.png (1.1 MB, 614x952)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>10593804
As a quick follow on, just found this tunic for 100 euros. Seems like a decent price, as I really like the colours and it'll work well as a simple underlayer.
>>
>>10593804
Deffo go with the vyshyvanka, it really sells what you're going for imo.
>>
Making a Flemish Militia costume and I don't really know how to interpret what's going on with the coif in the icon into something realistic. Is it possible to not look dumb in a coif with rings that big, or is there an actual weave that looks like that? I'm looking at plastic rings with a 7/8" diameter to make it with, but I'm not sure if I should just buy a more normal coif instead. I haven't seen any premade ones that look like it either.
>>
>>10594139
Just buy a normal chain coif. The texture is only like that so you can tell what its supposed to be.
>>
File: Flemish_f_view_aoe2de.png (394 KB, 483x467)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>10594166
That makes sense to me, thank you! I sure can't tell what the hell the sleeves and pants are supposed to be from the texture though. I haven't been able to find any fabrics with that linear dot stripe woven in, so I'm close to just slashing a normal shirt pattern apart into sections and putting a lace-up trim between each section, but that gives me second thoughts too. I have seen lace-on sleeves, at least, but not to that extent, and I haven't seen any larp stores sell clothes with striped fabric like that either.
I'm probably overthinking the whole thing. I figured the tabard would be the annoying part but I've finished it already lol.
>>
>>10594182
I'm guessing that it's supposed to be a gambeson of some description, which would make sense as it would serve as armour.

>>10594027
Cheers for the input, time to try find one that isn't insanely expensive
>>
>>10593807
That's nice... AND very close to my personal colors. Might buy one, thanks for sharing anon.
>>
File: DikkeWambuis.jpg (12 KB, 195x259)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>10594182
I've got a padded jacket that looks like it. It's mostly just thick padding with a stripe applique over it. (Slip of cloth just sewn over it.)
This specific style is very 15th century, mainly seen it on Italians, Frenchies and Burgundians so it would work for Flemish as well.

Although I'm guessing you'll want to do a 14th century Kortrijk/Gulden Spurs Battle kinda kit?
>>
>>10594182
>I sure can't tell what the hell the sleeves and pants are supposed to be from the texture though
Poorly textured gambeson by a designer who did not know what he was looking at. The designer might even have been going for "studded leather"

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.