[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 41 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~72 hours. Apply here.

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What do you guys expect to do at the next big con? I already expecting myself to get black out drunk and probably making out with several people in one weekend.
>>
Have an orgy dressed as hazbin hotel characters.
>>
>>10557317
>making out with several people
I think you need to leave
>>
Crop dust the entire con with my foul smelling farts
>>
File: IMG_20210214_225305.jpg (5 KB, 113x138)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Not amused
>>
>>10557317
The same thing I tried the last two cons
Try to get a gf, and fail
>>
>>10557317
wow what ever happen to kellyjane lot???
>>
>>10557343
If Angel Dust doesn't offer to suck my dick I would be disappointed.
>>
>>10557994
He tries to get a gf at cons...
>>
In-character murder mystery where we play our dnd characters and have other people guess who killed some poor sod.

Failing that, an in-character cosplayed session
>>
>>10558236
Well, I asked a Ram-cosplayer last con, where Rem is
She answered "who is that?"
Than, I lost my spaghetti
>>
>>10557317
Why would you actively want to make out with anyone who wants to make out with ppl at cons? Ew
>>
>>10557994
Cons are the worst place to get a gf, if they're single then they have their pick of the single guys. Same as the real world really, but with way more guys.
>>
File: 5c6.jpg (127 KB, 960x790)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>10559027
Cons are the best place to be a gf as long as you're an alpha male. Just go in jojo cosplay and get every woman to swoon over you.
>>
>>10559605
I want to be that Joseph.
>>
>>10557317
What year is this from? 2006?
>>
Probably the same as every con, walk around, bored and lonely, if I'm lucky I find someone who'll let me join their group, otherwise I might go to some panels or something.
>>
>>10561039
Filename DORK, 2008
>>
>>10559605
That's the problem, I'm far away from being an alpha-male
>>
>>10559605
People talk a lot about the rare gamer GF, but the cosplay BF is even rarer. And with that I don't mean dudes with some cheap costume thrown in, I mean the ones that actually put effort into it (and look physically attractive).
>>
>>10563450
And what's worse is that the few guys guys who fit the criteria think they are god's gift to women
>>
>>10563453
>think they are god's gift to women
We are. I already get far hotter women outside of conventions. Girls at cons aren't that good looking and not worth my time with their series of problems and non healthy habits. I worked for these abs, and all I ask is for girls to be slightly sane and not be over 160 lbs. If you are you best be athletic as fuck with a nice fit body.
>>
>>10563453
Nah bitch, we're gay. Take your roastie somewhere else, I'm here for some meat
>>
Uh. I guess stand in line looking like a sweaty mess while weirdos take my picture, then go home without talking to a single guy.
>>
>>10563497
90% of men that cosplay don’t shower or wear makeup. And the few that take at least a bit more care of themselves think that their steroid riddled body makes up for the hot glue and broadcloth monstrosities they call a cosplay. Y’all ain’t special, you’re more likely to be just one of a bunch of delusional manchildren bitter that women can cosplay anime men better than any man ever could. The only men that are good at cosplay are the ones that make Mechas and monster suits because at least I don’t have to look at their nasty sweat stained ballsacks because their cocks are “too big to fit in a dance belt”
>>
>>10564006
I wanna elaborate on this by saying that women cosplay men better than men can, men cosplay women better than women can, and deep down we all know that men that cosplay men can only cosplay Geralt well if they have the power of photoshop on their side <3
>>
>>10564006
>steroid riddled body
Gotta live up to women's body expectations somehow
>>
>>10564006
>90% of men that cosplay don’t shower or wear makeup
All the women I fucked didn't care if I did. I had a couple lick my salty sweaty body and was fine with it.

>And the few that take at least a bit more care of themselves think that their steroid riddled body makes up for the hot glue and broadcloth monstrosities they call a cosplay.

I don't take steroids, but everything you're saying so far, no woman but jealous ones have said.

>Y’all ain’t special, you’re more likely to be just one of a bunch of delusional manchildren bitter that women can cosplay anime men better than any man ever could.

When did I ever say I care how great women are at cosplay? As long as a woman looks nice, I'd fuck her whether she had good or bad cosplay.

>The only men that are good at cosplay are the ones that make Mechas and monster suits

And none of them ever get laid. I have a few friends who are what you described and they don't have the clue or the desire to get fit like I did. I still love them to death, but you're really just reaching for the fences with all these lies.
>>
>>10563999
based introvert-chan
>>
File: 1614110445597.jpg (54 KB, 639x359)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Get laid like always. Gonna see if I could break my record of having 3 girls in the span of one weekend con. Ax 2019 you were nice to me that year, here's hoping the next one will be more nice
>>
>>10564805
Only 3? Git gud.
>>
File: ar5P0P7_460s.jpg (52 KB, 460x723)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
balls
>>
>>10564805
wow, some men really do just view women as holes and not human beings, huh?
>>
>>10565157
You look at a guy like Leon Chiro with his bad rep for sexual harassment
Yet women still throw themselves at him
And you wonder why people don't respect you?
>>
I just go with my wife. We do a couple-cosplay one day, and then just normies the other day(s). We aren't the greatest cosplayers that ever lived, but we have fun.
>>
>>10565157
>some
>>
>>10565163
wholesome
>>
>>10565163
Get the fuck off 4chan
>>
>>10565157
that's why you go les, anon.
>>
Honestly, at first I was thinking I haven't been missing events at all and that people and the costs were only a burden for nothing.

But after a while, looking at old photos and fanart of characters doing trivial things? Sometimes, I miss it. Just the little things.
Just the act of sitting down eating good food together with a bunch of fags that more or less understand your weebery feels good.
Or walking through places in full armor without a care.
Or making some kid's day.
>>
>>10559605
Better yet crossdress as a sailor scout
>>
File: depressed pim.jpg (35 KB, 355x500)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>10565416
>>
>>10565157
Yes. And I won't stop.
>>
>>10565418
You need a hug?
>>
File: 1535513503975.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
/cgl/ meet feat. a massive jug of jungle juice
Not a con unless you're shitfaced with strangers
>>
>>10557317
take MDMA with frend during the parties and have an awesome time.
>>
>>10558308
sounds like fun but knowing my party i DM we'd be goofing around too much
>>
My plan is pretty basic. Hopefully have lost 30lbs by the time comes reopen so I can confidently cosplay as either super sonico or shion(when they cry). I would just like to look cute in cosplay again, and you know outshine the shit conitas with how amazing I look in my brand.
Small things are the most fulfilling.
Plus I miss being able to nerd out about anime with fellow con goers.
>>
>>10566106
same here, bro. i’m just dying to geek out and sperg over anime with others irl again...
i wish both you and i luck on our weight loss journeys, but please remember to stay healthy!
>>
>>10566114
You as well anon! Hopefully cons will open again safely and we both will rock our cosplays!
>>
I've never been to a con before, how's the experience?
>>
>>10566245
gay
>>
how do you get a gf at a con .............. or just friends .................................
>>
>>10565157
if women presented themselves as anything else maybe men would.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.