[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

We still have hope
Any good Carolina cons going on in the meantime?
>>
File: opfk8atrnn361.jpg (34 KB, 640x414)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Heck yeah finally a good convention near where I live. It'll be nice to get to go to one within driving distance so I don't need to get a hotel.
>>
bump
>>
I might wear something with a mascot head (Not a fursuit) so that a mask is incorporated with my cosplay. Has anyone who's went before can say how hot the event was? I know it's in the south but hopefully the insides will be decently air conditioned.
>>
>>10548169
the dealer's room/aa/panel rooms are usually fucking freezing. this is probably because outdoors it's typically mid-high 90s with high humidity. desu it's an absolutely horrific time of year to hold the largest state con but it's always been this way
>>
>>10541926
Any plans for a hotel orgy?
>>
>>10551236
Only if we all dress as sonic and hazbin hotel characters.
>>
>>10551240
OCs?
>>
>>10551242
Coldsteel is my oc you can't have him do not steal.
>>
>>10541926
Bump
>>
>>10541926
Won’t happen
>>
i've never been to a con before and kinda want to go to animazement to show off my gains that i've gotten since covid. is it not cancelled this year?
>>
>>10561975
https://animazement.com/2021/02/15/updates-on-animazement-2021/

They have no idea yet. It highly depends on covid but considering most people will be able to get the vaccine by april it will most likely happen.
>>
>>10561977
How do you know those vaccine stats are true?
>>
>>10567545
Yeah, the media tends to lie about a lot of things. I just hope Roy Cooper says fuck it and open up the state a bit more.
>>
I was able to get a room at the Marriot. unsurprisingly.
>>
>>10570857
Lets have a hazbin hotel orgy in your room
>>
>>10570926
okay as long as I get some too.
>>
>>10561977
>>10567545
Did anyone actually say "most people" will be able to get the vaccine by April? I find it hard to believe anyone would even try to claim that, much less believe it to be true.
The "non-essential"/final tier of people allowed to get the vaccine is going to be the largest, and we've still got a ways to go until we get there.
Only around 10% of Americans are fully vaccinated now.
With that said, whether or not any con will happen will depend on state government more than anything.
Depends upon if the governor is more of a "let's open everything up ASAP" type (Texas, Mississippi, etc.), or a "lockdown until 2022" type (CA/NY/NJ, etc.).
>>
File: pdc6iocvy1d31.jpg (31 KB, 640x568)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>10570987
Shut the heck up doomer
>>
>NC State, the university in Raleigh, is having in-persons commencement in a stadium for thousands of people In the first half of May
Good sign
>>
>>10574929
It's kinda funny that people love to shit on AZ, would be sad if it doesn't happen. lol
>>
https://abc11.com/politics/live-gov-cooper-to-reduce-covid-19-restrictions/10443080/
>>
If this happens I may go. I need a fucking break from life.
>>
>>10582903
Several counties are now giving out vaccines to anyone 18 or older so now is the time.
>>
Momocon was canceled and it is usually the same weekend so will probably be a big influx of people attending if it happens. Probably much bigger than the offset of 'muh covid' worriers that won't come.

Most of my circle works in pharm and healthcare so we can handle bullshit vax hallway passes if they try to pull that garbage.
>>
>>10582932
I am a vet in Florida so I can probably get the vaccine pretty easily. Mostly worried that no one will show up to any cons.
>>
If you live in NC FEMA is currently in town giving out Pfizer vaccines, worth it if you wanna beat the crowd and also people are sleeping on it because "vaccines are bad lol"
>>
canceled. RIP BAKA
>>
>>10584014

NC such a cucked state, glad I left for SC
>>
>>10584014
Big bruh moment

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.