[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 43 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ULTRAANGRYGULL.jpg (584 KB, 900x1184)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
Previous Thread >>10530454

>Shipping Deadline: PASSED
>Grinch Check: January 31, 2021

THERE ARE STILL GIFTS AND CARDS TO BE RECIEVED!!!

If you would like to help with grinched gulls, please email us! Sending a gift this year will automatically Whitelist you for next year!

Remember: Sharing photos is COMPULSORY and is included in the rules! To help us out, please add your ID and gift tier to the image so it is easy to sort and we can add it to the album!

IDs have been assigned! Please use that to contact your matches in the threads! If you are getting no response, let us know and we can contact via email!

If you have received a bad gift/ think you have been grinched.. email us ASAP!

>FEEDBACK FORM
https://forms.gle/49PTv4zjmaRqqxP46
Help implement new rules and voice your opinions, answers will be anonymous (even from the anonymous imageboard) but will be turned into data and shared. Help decide who gets the ban-hammer this year, and what gets a ban in future events! And voice opinions on some gifts from this year and years passed so we can make clear what the expectations are. Its really hard to tell the general consensus from posts, so please fill out the form!

(making seagull pictures is what I use my waste of time graphic design degree for)
>>
Your seagull pictures are proof that your graphic design degree is far from a waste of time PartyShark!

know they are loved
>>
#1203 here, I finally got my gift from #3469!

Where to start...I love everything here!

I saw the candy first and got excited already, I had never tried popin cookin before and I’m glad to give it a shot. The milk candy is also pretty good, reminds me of Nips (popped one in my mouth while I was waiting for a new thread lol) Absolutely adore the socks, love Gudetama and I’m a fiend for anything strawberry! The duck stationery is adorable, I’m torn between using it right away or hiding it for special occasions. I love my little Cinnamoroll pouch also, he’s so squishy

I didn’t expect the keychains at all, they’re a welcome addition to my collection. The cherry blossom one is gorgeous though, I’ll have to add it to my car keys! I really like the lashes and blush as well. I never tried Dolly Wink before and I don’t have a color like that, I might put it on later today. And the necklace? Beautiful! I can see this being used a lot in my coords, along with the bolero (I was actually looking to get another long-sleeved pink one, perfect timing)

Thank you once again for everything, it makes the wait worth it!
>>
>>10535512
Oop, forgot to mention this is $50-75
>>
>>10535510
her entire life is a waste of time
>>
>>10535519
Someone is salty.
>>
>>10535519
someone got a ziploc bag of candy
>>
>>10535510
I agree. This pic is glorious, OP!
>>
>>10535519
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>10535512
santa here, im so glad you enjoy everything! i was so worried the package seemed to be lost but thankfully they delivered soon after i filed a claim. thank you so much!
>>
>>10535519
KEK
>>
>>10535512
That heart necklace is super pretty. Do you know where it's from?
>>
>>10535519
stay salty seagull
>>
>>10535483
I'm the other anon who is in touch with both abovementioned gulls (and I feel kinda weird to interfere), but the girl we were talking about posted her gift just recently and if you don't recognize the pic maybe we are confused about who your addressee was. I hope they will post soon!
>>
>>10535591
hope you get karl next year, babe.
>>
>>10534203 to
>>10533422,
isn’t it anon in question?
>>
File: photo5471926281319854455.jpg (703 KB, 1280x1880)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
Hi, 8008, in short - YOUR GIFT IS AMAZING!
I got it few days ago but putting my feelings into words took some time.

Firstly your (already mine XD) headdresses - I'm so touched that you decided to make them by your own hands. Yeah, as you said I'll probably add an extra row of eyelet lace but the wine headdress looks great as it is, I adore it!
Your main gift is to die for, I didn't even think this skirt is so beautiful! Hope the experience of hunting for it will help you on getting your dream dress one day.
Then the bag. I don't mind little misperfections (and it took a while to find that one repaired place) and for me it's another one main gift, exactly what I wanted^.^
AATP headbow, some tasty sweets and lace for my craft projects - like it all:)

And all this little quest with tiny notes on every gift was so emotional... I want to say a huge warm thank you, dear Santa!
p.s. I'm a bit shy and bad at posing to post my outfits on social media but maybe with the help of your words I'll finally do it;)
50-75 tier
>>
>>10535735
wow those handmade headdresses are really cute. how sweet
>>
I love seeing the handmade gifts people have been sending in some of these, like embroidered miku or the drawn coordinates. It shows a lot of care and heart.
>>
>>10535631
;)
>>
>>10535696
one teabag srsly??
>>
File: 20210112_221736.jpg (2.51 MB, 4032x2268)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
thanks for the sweets! 1203, you're a real lifesaver
>>
>>10535735
I'm so happy you liked everything! It was torture to see the tracking move so slowly, but I got my gift in January last year and I know it feels just as good. This explanation that you thought all these days ever since it arrived on how to put your feelings into words makes me feel all fuzzy. It was worth the wait; I'm just sitting here writing and smiling!

It means a lot that you mention the headdresses first actually. When you wished for "headdress, one of these three colours" I got such a kick from deciding "I'll make all three!", hahah! The black one sort of disappeared in the image, but the most important thing is that you have it to use. If you add more lace I suppose you ought not open it up. I cut towards the seam all around to make it fold right-side-out better, and it might be hard to close it cleanly again. Just take a lace you like and stitch it right on. Then it will be a little collaboration of my handicraft and yours <3

It makes me happy that all my little notes were legible and that it felt like a quest. That makes me proud in hindsight, because who doesn't like a good little adventure?
When you start posting on social media I hope I'll manage to follow you! Did I add my social media to the card? I don't think I ever did, but maybe we'll hear from each other in this secret santa next year. Merry late Christmas, and best of luck with your 2021!
>>
Giftee please post my card if you haven’t gotten it already
Santa please send me my card if you haven’t already
Please and thank you
>>
>>10535993
What number are you?
>>
I can't believe that we're about 2 weeks away from the grinch check and some people haven't even sent out their cards or gifts yet
>>
#5613, Part two of your gift is coming! Should arrive by Monday
>>
>>10535566
Much thanks to you! Guess USPS just needed a little kick in the ass to get it moving lol

>>10535585
I forget what the package said (and I just threw out the garbage fml), maybe my Santa can answer?

>>10535852
You’re very welcome! I guess my excessive packaging worked well lmao
>>
>>10535735
>>10535982
Gorgeous headdresses! Would either the Santa or the giftee have better/close up shots of them? This look so wonderful and well-made :)
>>
>>10536109
I'm apart of another SS and both my santa and THE MOD have ghosted me. I hate this
>>
>>10536199
>>10536199
Well if it makes you fell better the organizers for this ss have ghosted me too . Moral of the story ladies?Don't do ss
>>
Isn’t the point of the card exchange to write about lolita and your interests? I’m sorry but if you just wrote “merry christmas”, I’m recycling this generic card.
>>
>>10536293
Yeah well you probably deserve it
>>
>>10536295
Doesn't matter if they deserve it or not. Its kind of their job . Don't host something if you can't put your salt aside.
>>
>>10536294
it's a christmas card exchange not penpals.
>>
>>10536293
I’ve depended a lot on the organisers this year due to some really unfortunate personal circumstances, and they’ve been really kind and responsive to me. Maybe try sending them a follow-up?
>>
>>10536295
Weak bait.
>>
>>10536303
Sorry you write shitty cards
>>
>>10536294
Why do people join this SS, isn’t that shit a given?
>>
>>10536294
If you wanted people to write you a letter, you should have put it in your form, nobody is obligated to write you anything other than Merry Christmas.
>>
>>10536293
>>10536297
Sorry if you feel you have been ghosted. I have just replied to all emails I have received in the past few days, so you should have your reply!

If not please email again as I may not have got it?

Anyone else emailing in, SaltySnowball is having covid related issues and I have been packing my house as I am moving 7 hours away tomorrow, so life is extra stressful for both of us right now and we will take a while to reply to emails.. but I will try reply in the next few days if I cant get back to you immediately!

I check the thread when I can, so if you have emailed and I haven't responded please let me know here!
>>
File: secret santa 2020 6800.jpg (2.66 MB, 1260x1680)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB JPG
#6800, thank you so much! I finally got your card and I had to laugh because we were each other's card matches. Seeing that you made a chinstrap penguin adoption on my behalf brought tears to my eyes, it was super thoughtful and I'm going to frame it. Your danger noodle is so cute! I had a red tail for a while so it brought back sweet memories. The stickers were super gorgeous and your choice of card and death sticker were greatly appreciated. I really appreciated the sweet card and a look into what you do for a living! I really do not care for the desert up living here for most of my life but cacti and their flowers are something I will always appreciate. Thank you so much for the amazing card.
>>
>>10536400
Bruh, they got you a penguin? That's amazing
>>
>>10536179
Santa here. I was quite stressed during the first half of December when I sent them off so I never snapped a picture. If we're to see them any closer it will be pics from my giftee.
>>
File: IMG_20210113_225723.jpg (3.24 MB, 2179x2330)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB JPG
AA from CA (sorry I didn't see your number anywhere!)

I absolutely love the card and all the cute little extras! It's a lot more than I was expecting.
Funnily enough, Boo just pokes my cute spot so that was an adorable little addition!
The card is beautiful, wow. I feel honoured you thought I was worth giving it to! Don't worry that it's dented, it's still so gorgeous~
I'd love to write back if possible, thank you so much again card Santa!
>>
>>10534203
I'm glad you like the present! I went overboard but I couldn't resist creating a gift themed around 'pink princess' haha, since that's the kind of thing I love too!
Hope you get good use out of the clothes and enjoy the yummy snacks~
>>
>>10536711
I’m so glad you liked it! Sorry, forgetting to add my number seems to be a trend recently haha. Feel free to write back if you want, I’d love to hear from you!
>>
>>10536293
>>10536297
If this is truly the case, please send an email to myself and/or Party Shark. I just checked my inbox and everything seems to be taken care of, though of course emails can have sending issues, can get stuck in your outbox, etc. Many of my emails at the start of the exchange were getting turned out by Gmail’s spam filter. We don’t want anyone to feel like they are being ghosted.

As >>10536360 mentioned, we are both a bit busy right now, but are still checking the thread and inboxes!

Grinch check is still set for January 31st, and anyone who has not provided a tracking number or proof of sending their gift will be considered a grinch.

A few people have reached out to us regarding both being a helper for grinch squad and to ask if their received gift would be eligible. Once we determine how many people have been grinched, we will make a list of those needing gifts.
It may be the case that we ask for more volunteers for Grinch Squad, but we will see.

Just want to add that there are a few people in the thread out to stir the shitpot who are impersonating other anons or who are not participants. Nothing unusual or different than other years though. Don’t take bait and try to be kind to each other.

Finally, I’ll be publishing some graphs and wordclouds, since those are often popular and provide insight into this year. Please look forward to those soon.
>>
Hey Santa, 5676 here! I don’t know if you noticed but it looks like the tracking for your package FINALLY started moving and should be here soon!
>>
>>10536400
Oh I’m glad it made it!!! I opened your card/saw the address just a few days after I sent yours out myself, but didn’t want to spoil the surprise in the thread! I’m so glad you liked the penguin :) And when I read your card I was glad I included a photo of my own redtail; I hope she can remind you of some pleasant times with the one you had. I’m glad we got to be matched mutually for this event!
>>
File: 2020_do-not-want.png (826 KB, 2080x2074)
826 KB
826 KB PNG
>>10536743
Probably my favourite graph, the 'Do Not Want' list. Always a few amusing items, and this year stationery and notebooks seemed to be much more unpopular!
>>
File: sens.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>10536995
>fried food
>shrimp
>>
>>10536995
>underage-sexualized-content
The heck
>>
File: Reaction-Meme-5.jpg (71 KB, 480x569)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>10536995
>baked-goods-scented-candles can't-adult-today
what the ever-lovin f...
>>
>>10536995
>literal-trash
lmaooo
>>
>>10536995
>blood
>>
>>10536995
oof
>>
>>10537079
deserved
>>
>>10536995
Cheese essential-oils? That's a thing?
>>
>>10536995
Who wrote gummy bears hand em over I’ll take care of it for you
>>
Not wanting

>Lifebuoys
>Meat
>Faces
>Organs
>Dusty
>Smoke

Plebs
>>
>>10536995
>new milkm
tf is that?
>>
>>10537100
anon...they're 2 separate words
>>
>>10537237
They probably meant new milklim, their new pieces are significantly worse quality than their older stuff
>>
>>10537240
Yeah that was me and it is new milklim since their post-2015 stuff is awful.
>>
File: 575464345.jpg (66 KB, 827x663)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>10536995
‘I’d love to get some new pieces for my gardens, think Pigalle or Houdon, but please under no circumstances send me Eiffel Tower, literally no place to put it bruh.’
>>
This is 9670, and 3977, I finally got your gift today and I’m absolutely blown away! Everything is so cute and honestly it’s all perfect; you got my tastes so well. The Nile Perch pieces are so cute and I’m so excited to wear them! I’ve wanted something with one of their cat prints for ages so I’m really happy. I’ve almost bought myself the Pop Parade clips so many times and I’m so glad I didn’t! The cat one just the cutest thing and I know I’ll wear it a ton. The Spank! buttons and jewelry are perfect, too! I know I’ll get a lot of wear out of the LF top, since I have it in mint and wear it all the time. Also the cherry necklace is precious! And when I pulled out the ManiaQ tights I actually gasped; they’re absolutely gorgeous and I’m so happy to have them. Thank you so much for everything, it was well worth the three weeks or so the package spent in USPS limbo!
I’m curious about your coordinates, since you said we have similar taste!
$100+ tier
>>
>>10537341
I'm so happy you love it. It was hard not to keep the spank! pins for myself. It was great find.

My insta is seqzz_heartcatch

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.