[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 119 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Lor posted a video regarding to liking a photo from a Trump rally. She also talks about things she did that appropriated black culture.
>>
How desperate is she for views? Lovely Lor is losing appeal as she is now not focusing on what people expect from her videos.
>>
>>10533804
To be fair she didn't monetize it. I'm guessing she made a video so people couldn't call her out and be outraged later about her not apologizing very publicly to her biggest/main audience.
>>
>>10533791
Lor's been into lolita for years and years and still has terrible fashion sense and drag queen makeup, and all this wannabe-influencer stuff is just sad cringe especially since she's probably over 30 by now (not saying she's too old for the fashion, just teenager-tier content like this).
>>
>>10533791
I only have shitty beauty guru apologies to compare this to but as far as they go I think she did a good job with the tone, the thoroughness. She's a seasoned SJW through and through and her audience is gonna eat it up. I think it was a smart move. It's also politically on-topic which would generate more interest.
>>
>>10533804
I don't think she is desperate for views. I think she's afraid of getting cancelled by the the radical left, particularly those who blindly support BLM.

Also apparently the Harlem Shake is a black owned song despite being a song made by a white (idk if he’s white but he isn’t black) dj, and popularized by filthy frank (a half Asian half white youtuber).
>>
>>10533827
Is the Harlem shake supposed to be black because Harlem is in the name?

She also claimed the squatting pose was black exclusive when slav squat memes have been a thing forever
>>
>>10533827
It really does seem like she had WF go through her social media looking for every microaggression and potential offense and tell her exactly how to apologize for it and did it. She literally apologized for DeedeeZ*ta being a cringey nazi hat wearing edgelord despite her having little way of knowing amongst all her submissions before this info came out. She covered all her bases I guess. Every poc in the comments has been saying on every platform that what she did was a nonissue and they thought she actually did something bad for a sec before learning the story and realizing it was dumb.
>>
>>10533831
She is literally apologizing for every fucking thing and assuming all those items are an appropriation of black culture LOL WTF.

Ok so Lolita is from Japan? Do people expect her to now apologize for every asian thing she has "appropriated?"

What a train wreck this entire thing has been.
>>
>>10533834
I feel like a bad black person for not knowing about all these things that are apparently my culture kek
>>
>>10533833
Literally. She basically copy pasted everything on FairestMaiden's story in her Instagram post.

Also the absolute irony of FM looking for bullshit nonissue items to start drama with when she fucking owned Nazi Lolita. Top kek
>>
This is the dumbest thing I’ve seen. People really trying to cancel her when she doesn’t get that many views as is. Or did she make this up to be just another grab at attention because no one watches her content anymore as her cords are bad?
>>
>>10533831
Lol I’m pretty sure the OG is the Asian squat
>>
>>10533836

Purest maiden, anon, it's purest maiden.
>>
Her apologizing for this stupid shit may ne saving her own ass, but it's making it worse for other because now these twats will think this is the norm. That you should for apologize for every stupid lottle thing that is adjecently black putting black people on a retarded pedistool. We wanted equality not to be superior or treated special. I hate this stupid shit, social media was a mistake.
>>
Fuck Lor for setting this ridiculous precedent. Now everybody is gonna feel entitled to a ten page apology and a cringe af video from everybody who missteps. Ugh.
>>
>>10533842

I was about to say this. This is now setting the standard for doing literally three backwards somersaults for these 'SJWs' e-bullies in the form of multiple groveling apologies. Good thing I'm not popular enough for this bullshit.
>>
>>10533842
Tbh I don’t even think it’s saving her own ass. She’s just letting herself be eaten alive by this shit.
>>
>>10533845
Well the Asian squat is like a biological thing that most whites people can’t do, so that’s why I consider it the og.
>>
This shit didnt need a video, she already had everything written out
>>
Maybe I should dm her and ask what it feels like to have pure maidens hand up her ass. What a fucking puppet.
>>
>>10533850
Hahaha honestly it’s like overkill. I swear people really do be reaching and trying to just put people up for execution for the smallest things.
>>
>>10533791
Honestly Lor should never have said anything at all. No sane person would have had a problem with that and it would have died out on its own, or just stayed hyper focused on pm’s bullshit. Lor should have known better than to give this any air time at all.
>>
>>10533856
This. Remember when Tina Fey made that shitty joke that people “demanded” she apologize for, and she was just like “nah, I’m not going to apologize” and then everyone just forgot about?
>>
>>10533844
>>10533846
>>10533842
This.

Why is she apologizing to "appropriating" black culture when no one even accused her of doing so. Only one person did (candib3ar) on Instagram and she is a virtue signaling white woman. Literally no black women from these cgl threads or from her Instagram comments have been offended by or have claimed appropriating(except maybe Nazi Lolita collecting PM).
>>
>>10533856
Maybe I’m a cunt. But this is accurate af. Without giving too much away, a few years ago I was accused of being racist for sharing a post that talked about my own goddamn race.

I’m not LL level at all, but I’ve got a pretty big following by Lolita standards. For the first day or so, I got a ton of messages and comments about it. I did take it down, but I refused to apologize or discuss it at all, and within a week people moved on to something else. Even though my platform has grown since, no one has talked about it since. Nothing makes the trolls bore faster than not responding to them.
>>
>>10533864
This.

And it was one hypocritical narcissist that started this bullshit. PM literally went through all of Lor's posts to grasp at straws and create some "Lor is racist and supports white supremacy" narrative to stir shit up. The person who posted the screencap of Lor liking the clown MUA picture really dug through her shit. How can someone even know Lor liked that image out of the thousands of images she has liked over the years? It's not probable unless you yourself follow that same instagrammer or you have some algorithm you've written to search for that specific post of Lor's using some unknown parameters.
>>
>>10533831
I really don't want to live in a world where literally just squatting is consider racist.
>>
>>10533868
Good thing I'm not white or I would have to toss out my squatty potty for fear of being considered racist for making my shits more ergonomic
>>
>>10533868
it should actually be classist, duh. poor people squat because they don't have chairs.
>>
>>10533871
Lmao. Underrated.

Dude people are finna claim breathing air next as appropriating African culture. I guess I'll just die.
>>
>>10533857
“I don’t worry about what the internet says. Getting into trouble with the internet is not real. The internet is not a force you have to obey. There’s a real culture of demanding apologies, and I’m opting out of that.”

She’s got some lovely quotes on this sorta thing.
>>
Why can’t Lor just be unapologetically awful like K8 lmao?
>>
>>10533831
the squat meme she is referencing started with the (white) dude who squated in front of men with their asses out at mtg tournaments. it looks like a slav squat but at that time and that pose it was meant to reference that guy looking contemplative. a lot of people somehow lost the connection but why does she think its black? desu thats... weirdly racist
>>
jesus fucking christ, she already wrote like 4 different apologies on social media, did she really need to make a whole video about it? hate the constant trend towards self-flagellation for approval
>>
>>10533881
Ugly people make up for it by being nice. Duh.
>>
>>10533883
Lor is a kinkster #confirmed? She’s clearly a fucking masochist jeez
>>
>>10533883
Lor's always been like this. Before the lolita wannabe masses knew who tyler was she made like fifteen apologies for supporting tyler because she's a meanie
>>
>>10533885
irl she is a kinkster but is ironically a domme. bizarre since she cries if you look at her wrong
>>
>>10533886
Wait really lmao? I feel bad for Lor and I don’t even like her but Tyler is way worse imho. At least Lor doesn’t intentionally stir shit up for no reason.
>>
>>10533882
Nayrt but that's what gets me. To me, associating squatting with black people is racist in itself.
>>
>>10533882
Because according to America and virtue signaling non black people, Black people created everything and everyone else is appropriating their culture.

Man this Lor fiasco is so juicy. You can't go through the comments of her YouTube via not Instagram post and not laugh at all the stupid shut being unironically said. Top top kek
>>
>>10533887
You got a source for this? Not an expert, but I’m def not getting any sub vibes from her partner.
>>
>>10533889
yeah most of the things she's apologizing for appropriating have nothing to do with black people and its weird that she decided they did. like... its not even something like aave sourced slang or actually black dances... its just every not ~proper~ thing she's ever done and she decided that its black. wtf
>>
>>10533888
At this point I’m starting to think it is intentional. Why the fuck else would you keep going on like this? Her engagement is probably soaring and she’s probably building followers who feel bad for her and/or hate PM enough to follow Lor out of spite.
>>
>>10533891
she said it in a q&a vid. they are into light kink and lor tops. I only remember because I agree. it doesn't fit them at all lol
>>
>>10533891
Same desu
>>
>>10533893
she's not that smart
>>
>>10533894
Anyone who says in a public video that they are into “light kink” are absolutely into some freaky shit, especially in this community where even acknowledging that you have a sex life at all paints a big ole target on your ass.
>>
>>10533897
i mean she wears a shibari rilakkuma pin in her videos and shit idk why you are surprised
>>
>>10533892
>every improper thing must be black amirite

The irony. This is white people should really just not. I’m sure she meant well but dear lord these underlying assumptions about black culture are honestly more offensive than the fucking thing she’s apologizing for
>>
You would have to be insanely fortunate to have the time or energy to be mad at lovely lor right now. The only people I've seen give a shit about this are white or wealthy. Lor has done nothing besides helpful to progressives. Going after someone who is clearly not the problem, while there were people wearing antisemetic clothes and waving a confederate flag in the white house just this weekend, is so tone deaf. She shouldn't have said anything.
>>
She said she's going to go back and blur out deedeezeta from her old videos lmao.

Why is she doing all this shit? No one asked her to do anything. And from what I can gather, it was only purestmaiden that was going after her. She should have never dignified that hypocrite with a response.
>>
>>10533882
I think it’s because sometimes rappers squat in front of their cars in pictures?? I dunno, that’s the only association I can think of.
>>
>>10533903
White guilt is a powerful force apparently
>>
>>10533904
In the vid she claimed it was related to prison or called the "prison squat"
>>
>>10533894
Ew
>>
>>10533871

squatty potties unironically are the best. Changed my life to squat for a shit. Plus as someone pointed out asian squatting to shit is the OG squatting so I'm just following the ways of my people. Sage for being completely unrelated, sorry.
>>
was following some of this stuff on twitter as it was going down. can't remember who exactly, but someone told her that in her next apology she had to address all of the ways that she was going to uplift black people in the future and fix her behavior or something
>>
>>10533906
Wtf that is so much worse Jesus Christ Lor
>>
>>10533897

On the other hand, I can see Lor overblowing something like light spanking into "light kink" funnily enough.
>>
All aboard the train wreck train.

This is best drama that's happened in a while.
>>
>>10533808
it's so funny, these people dragged her on twitter for not giving a good enough apology, and now she's being dragged for trying to get views off her apology. They'll never be happy
>>
>>10533908
Squatting (via squatty potty) and toto washlets are the best Asian things I've "appropriated" outside of the typical boba tea and lolita, and I'd rather get cancelled and known publicly as a racist bigot than ever go back to living without them.
>>
>>10533915
Exactly. You’d think after so long in the fashion she’d know that by now. I can’t think of a single Lolita apology where everyone was like oh that seems reasonable, let’s just leave that in the past. It’s never happened. She should have just unfollowed the account and left this pure maiden bitch on read in obscurity.
>>
I’ve always thought Lor was fake af, and I’ve never liked her, her coords or her videos. But I really hope she’s doing ok and she should probably take a social media break to recover from this bs. As much as I dislike Lor, pure maiden can shove a cactus up her sandy cunt. Fuck her. Someone make a thread about her.
>>
>>10533919
>Someone make a thread about her.

That's what the farm is for
>>
>>10533889
WF, Kaiser and all the other online SJW’s called her out on this via Twitter. That’s why she brought it up.
>>
>>10533922
I'm black and maybe I shouldn't have dropped my Afro American studies class at uni but I fucking swear these girls are just making things up now to see the white guilt monkey dance cause I've never heard of this before
>>
>>10533880
wow that's based as fuck
I wish more people took this advice.
>>
>>10533859
PM has Nazi lolita? Die Walkure?
>>
>>10533902
>white or wealthy
I'm neither. See >>10533842
This "apology" is doing more harm than good and others will follow the same. As a black person, I'm offended by this kind of shit. White people being stupid at the capitol isn't my concern, people (in general because other blacks are guilty too) being stupid about my race and making others retarded pisses me off. It's bad enough that we're already disliked by the world and this shit is NOT helping. So fuck off with your white knighting bullshit.
>>
>>10533930
Black people don't refer to ourselves as 'blacks' fyi, next time you want to larp as one of us
>>
>>10533906
who the hell has ever called it that
>>
>>10533936
Literally no one desu
>>
>>10533919
there was a whole one that just got pruned check the archives
>>
>>10533921
This ain’t the farm but we’ve got a whole ass thread on Lor right here
>>
>>10533929
check the archives and yes, the exact set she was bitching about
>>
>>10533791
Why does she have to make it a huge announcement? She could just say privately "oops, my bad. I didn't know and now I have removed it from my likes" shit happens, blowing it put of proportion like this just makes her look like she cares less about BLM and more about getting canceled by other white people offended on their behalf
>>
>>10533940
I think this whole situation is idiotic and stupid and have said so. That doesn't mean white people don't larp as black people regularly on anon to try to legitimize what they're saying (though it isn't necessary especially in this case, no black people or poc except WF were even really mad at Lor and anyone with eyes can see this was all unnecesary and a waste of time).

Black people don't call ourselves "blacks"
>>
>>10533940
Who let the polfags in here
>>
>>10533945
Having fun samefagging I see. And no we usually just call ourselves black people. Only white people care about the A'frican American' shit, actual African immigrant black people typically refer to themselves both black and African/the specific country theyre from.
>>
>>10533945
You need therapy asap
>>
are all yt lolitas gonna stop wearing lolita since it's appropriation or
>>
>>10533943
I think she did try to do that. Someone in my comm shared screenshots of PMs with Lor on a fb post from someone else who shared the "offending" image but not with the intent to call out Lor, and lor was just briefly explaining she didn't remember the like and she must have just followed the account for clown pics and was confused/sorry or whatever.

Tons of people defended her and believed in good faith even without the explanation it was a mistake but WF just wouldn't quit I guess. I know maybe 2 other black lolitas who were upset, one with no following who made one fb comment and the other only made one story post saying they were sus of her claims she didn't notice the Trump flag and then let it go and said nothing else. Lor could have gotten away with ignoring it desu but she cares too much of what people think of her and also probably does care about people's feelings and let it get in her head that she's a bad person and needs to atone for this.
>>
>>10533946
Post timestamp of hand or GTFO
>>
>>10533841
unfitting name kek
>>
>>10533956

Race isn't relevant to this discussion. Lor shot herself in the foot catering to like 2 people and we all find it stupid/don'tget why she wasted her time on it. That's literally it.
>>
>>10533936
Lor called it that. It was in the caption of the photo “just doing prison squats lol”
>>
>>10533882
Purest Maiden referenced "prison squatting" in her instastory rant so that's likely where Lor got the idea that squatting was black culture
>>
>>10533953
I can buy that the actually didn't notice the flag because she said she has visual problems.

And yeah, she's the kind of person who wants to please everyone and be liked no matter what and that definitely doesn't help her case when it comes to people thinking she's fake as shit.
>>
>>10533848
Can most whites really not do this? The only ones I know who can't are either the most unflexible people in the entire universe or fats. Me and all my thin white friends that can touch our toes can do it.
>>
i hate cimone so much. can she stop?
>>
>>10533961
Even without visual impairment, the flag was some special/unique design not a typical "Trump 2020" flag so it probably wasn't obvious if she's just scrolling and hitting like for the main subject of the pic. When I first saw the pic I didn't notice the flag and the scene except for the fact that it was pointed out ahead of time so I was searching for it. People just easily miss things they're not looking for.

Fun fact: that's actually for example partially why bikers get in so many accidents, because drivers aren't looking for/expecting motorcycles on the road because they're not as common as cars.
>>
>>10533958
Stop responding to bait newfag
>>
>>10533966
Some whites can, but it’s sort of like the chair test for men vs women. Some men can do it, but usually the weight distribution is such that men can’t. Most of the white people I know who can do it aren’t actually doing it right, cause they’re on their toes. True Asian squat is flat footed.
>>
>>10533968
Plus she’s got a vision problem. Pretty clearly an innocent mistake
>>
>>10533975
My dad and I can both do it flat footed but my mom can't and I always assumed it was because my mom is fat, not because she's white. We're all 100% european.
>>
>>10533968
Can anyone actually post a screenshot of the alleged pic she liked? I don't touch IG
>>
>>10533827
well hopefully purest maiden will be so busy for the next 2 decades messaging every non-black person who made a harlem shake parody vid 10 years ago trying to get them to apologize that she'll leave lolitas alone for a while
>>
>>10533981
It was on the online comms thread I think
>>
>>10533966
It's really about how used to sitting in the floor you are and how often you stretch those muscles. That's it. Nothing to do with race.
>>
>>10533988
This. I’m white and it’s easy to do, all of my white friends can do it, they/we just aren’t used to doing it so it’s awkward and comes off as “can’t do it” on the first try.
>>
>>10533887
I assume the bedroom is where she takes out all her repressed frustration on hollys doughy ass
>>
>>10533983
link/number pls?
>>
>>10533831
The Harlem shake actually dates to the 90s and P-Diddy
>>
>>10533995
Are you that lazy?!
>>
>>10533990
>>10533978
>>10533966
very bold of you anons to admit to cultural appropriating. you better get your apologies ready because I ss'd your posts and sending them to Lor for her next video.
>>10533995
thread got deleted
>>
>>10533930
>White people being stupid at the capitol isn't my concern
It's everyone's concern.
>>
>>10534008
No, no it's not. Some people just literally don't give a shit.
>>
>>10533951
You mean all non Japanese lmao. Except in America where apparently black people invented and started everything and everyone else is appropriating.
>>
>>10533982
Lmao we can only hope.

I still can't believe no one gives a shit about her actual support of white supremacy in the form of owning and very enthusiastically dreaming of owning straight up Nazi lolita. I know the one anon tweeted at her and she gave a fake apology. Her stories from yesterday were the same shit going on about how no one is allowed to talk over black people (including other POCs) and how you should basically stfu and let black people be hurt over anything and everything including the cost of your own freedoms.
>>
>>10534010
This. The world doesn't revolve around America, demanding virtue signalling posts from lolitas from other countries don't make sense.
Like Tamie said, where was all this outrage when Hong Kong was burning? Barely anyone spoke up about it, so don't expect the rest of us to care when it's America's turn.
>>
>>10533997
yeah
>>
>>10534008
everyone in America at least
>>
>>10534028
then fuck off
>>
I blocked wondercunt on every available platform years ago and my online experience has improved exponentially ever since. 10/10 highly recommend
>>
>>10533930
Also black and 100% agree. People are dying Kim. This is so petty and it makes the BLM movement seem like such an SJW issue. It makes me so mad.
>>
The thing is, it's easy to catch a person at a low point. I don't use Insta, so I don't know how easy it is to mis-click things, but I've totally liked pictures or clicked links just scrolling on my phone. I can also totally see that you might accidentally not completely see everything in a picture if it is on your phone. I think she's genuine in her apology too, and her response tells me that she's feeling alot of anxiety about this. I think she is trying to act with some integrity, and I think alot of people can see that. It isn't about white knighting her, but I genuinely feel bad she's pretty much being targeted at this point.

Also, I think some of the people going after her are playing out revenge and sjw fantasies by aggressively pushing the point. I think it's totally okay to correct and educate another person, but turning it into a crusade actually reveals more about your own bitterness than genuine interest in justice.
>>
>>10534037
Capitol stuff is actually problematic for certain reasons but not the point of this thread, Lor's ig like is not a problem at all and this situation is annoying, WF can fuck off.

>t. another black person
>>
>>10534008
The day I checked out from social media and stopped worrying about politics my mental health improved exponentially.
Nobody has to be concerned if they don't want to.
>>
Social media really makes things worse doesn’t it
>>
>>10533791
who the fuck cares this is supposed to be a fashion community. . .
I dont get why we should care about her ethics.
Like I get many people have developed a parasocial relationship with her and are "disappointed" but she is a style blogger for gods shake. I dont get why we act like her opinion or actions mater . . . baka
>>
I feel like Lor has a lot of growing up to do. It's a tough lesson to learn but not everyone is going to like you in life and that's okay. I'm getting the feeling she has a very hard time accepting that and tries to please everyone around her so much that she's losing track of her own opinions and morals. People think she's being fake because she IS. And it's not because she doesn't have good intentions, it's because every time she gets negative feedback she immediately starts apologizing without a second thought and without actually thinking about whether she agrees with the accusations or not. It's so blatantly obvious she is terrified of what people might think of her and it is holding her back immensely. I'm not a fan of her style or videos but still. kinda feel for her man.
>>
>>10534030
ooh we have a feisty one
>>
>>10534088
^^^^^^^ this. Step ya pussy up Lor.
>>
>>10534008
It's the concern of North Americans. Deal with your own shit yourselves.
>>
This is all bullshit.
>>
File: 1601617642793.jpg (35 KB, 920x514)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>10533960
>Lor talks about "prison squats"
>PMs mind instantly defaults to black people when she hears the word prison
Giga kek, who is the racist again?
>>
>>10534063
its a snowflake fashion
>>
>>10533871
Squatty pottys used to be big in Europe to, and you can still find them in more rural areas. Not sure if it's even an Asian thing in origin, or if we all did it until some European person decided he wanted a chair.
>>
>>10533960
"prison squats" are a fucking name for a workout where you put your arms behind your head to build upper back strength and they got its name because its one of the few ways to do that with no equipment and minimal space, ie how people in prison often have to work out. what the actual fuck is everyone talking about including PM
>>
>>10534141
she is literally a black karen.
>>
>>10534150
has this woman ever left her house jesus fuck
>>
>>10534008
Get over it, it wasn't even as bad as shit Antifa or BLM has done. Most of the "rioters" were larping anyway kek
>>
>>10533966
Anyone can do it. We are all born able to squat and you see little kids of all races squatting when they play. It's natural. However in Western culture we just don't squat for whatever reason so as kids grow up into adults their squatting muscles atrophy.
>>
>>10534019
Actually lolita is based on euro fashion. So now only white people can wear it rite?
>>
>>10534088
She’s fucking 30+ too. Jesus. Vag up lor.
>>
File: giphy-49.gif (1.82 MB, 320x248)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>10534094
>>
>>10534025
It might effect the Lolita community more than you think. American politics at this level really impact global trade and relationships. If America is weakened China takes the reigns. I’m actually surprised the CCP hasn’t taken this opportunity of chaos to invade Taiwan. But yeah, if America falters and China gets ahead they’ll definitely do something shitty, get sanctioned, and then all our burando will be hit with crazy high tariffs. More relevant than you might think.
>>
>>10534184
Damn. I’m really hoping to go see Taiwan while it’s still Taiwan.
>>
>>10534184
A nuanced take on global politics? On CGL? Lmao
>>
I had never heard of the PM bitch until now and daaaaamn I thought Lor was a little homely/uggo. PM literally has bulldog face and her coords are boring as shit. Just block her Lor damn
>>
>>10534024
Until I get my 2 page write up and 15 min apology video I won't be forgiving WF. Deleting most of the problematic content so as not to use her mistake as an example for others, arguing with people who tried to explain it was bad in the fist place, not saying sorry the first time, and selling the set to make money back. It's almost like she doesn't actually give a shit about all the things she tells other people they should care about and she's just a virtue signaling priviledged airhead just like Lor.
>>
>>10534191
lor is slightly below average but PM is painful to look at
>>
>>10534197
I have seen photos of her before and she's super ita, but I wouldn't have called her ugly until I learned how shit her personality is. Even decent looking people become grotesque to me when I know deep down (or in WFs case on the surface) they are shitty people.
>>
>>10534196

She's worse. I feel she does this a lot maliciously to make up for what she believes is her lack of recognition in the fashion. The pity partied, the self denigration publicly to clearly fish for likes, her mentioning all the fucking time that she doesn't have the followers she deserves. Lor is an idiot and a panderer but I never really got hateful vibes for her. WF is way worse than Lor imo.
>>
>>10534159
five people died at the very least they will have to replace every piece of tech in the capital building with a usb port in case someone accessed them, not to mention the vanilla files that could have just walked off. believe it or not you could burn a hundred empty targets and it would still do less damage than letting a riot run around the capital of a country for four hours unchecked
>>
>>10533906
It's slav squatting, don't appropriate my eurotrash culture ok?
>>
>>10534201
"i'm ugly and my coords are shit! it's not fair that no one will engage with my pics on instagram!"

she tries really hard to manipulate us into seeing her as the victim and giving her pity likes
>>
>>10534037
It makes me think that this is what 'they' wanted to have happen, so that no one would actually take BLM seriously up until the point white guilt implodes the movement from within.
>>
>>10534210
Boondocks predicted this. Joking aside, BLM has always been an unorganized mess of a group which should have collected themselves better at the start. Before the riots of 2020 they were still a mess. Anyone could claim to be part of BLM just like the people who went to the riots not because they wanted to protest, but because they wanted to party.
>>
>>10534215
BLM is just a grift, the reason they hate "all lives matter" so much is because it doesn't get as much money for the BLM brand. They make an insane amount of money and never seem to be able to point to what it actually goes to.
>>
>>10534197
>slightly
>>
>>10534231
Lor is very homely/unattractive; honestly more than WF imo. Her desire to be so nice is probably derived from a desire to make up for her unfortunate features.
>>
>>10534197
PM's posing is painful to look at. She always has her eyes closed and looks like she's suffering through her selfies except for the photos she posts on instagram where she's blurrily approaching the camera??? Like if she doesn't want to take photos of herself, then idk why she does. No one is making her. She just looks absolutely miserable in every photo and then wonders why nobody likes them.
>>
>>10534234
Giving WF too much credit. She looks older than she is in person.
>>
>>10534244
So does Lor...maybe not for a white person but overall Lor looks hella old even when wearing flattering makeup and not only is old looking, is also just not nice looking. Not saying WF is cute at all, just average looking, while Lor is decidedly below average on top of looking unnaturally old, even when she was younger.
>>
>>10534250
No, I mean, a -lot- older.
>>
>>10534258
How old even is she? Maybe she just..actually is old? Based on her pics she doesn't really wear much makeup often and is grumpy looking but idk if I'd say she looks old. Lor looks 40s-50, WF looks 30s, that's my perspective though.
>>
>>10534234
Nah, Lor indeed looks homely and WF used to be quite pretty when she started out but now she's the definition of inner uglyness (or mental illness) showing right on her face as she aged. She always looks like she grooms herself terribly, just look at the recent vids on lc.
>>
>>10534267
I agreed with you on both of those things already, did you mean to reply to someone else?
>>
>>10534231
she only needs a nose job
>>
>>10534270
I would take that post to mean WF's face is ugly, worse than Lor, and I would agree having experienced it.
>>
>>10534205
Thank god someone on this board has some fucking sense. Rioting in the streets is NOTHING compared to breaking into a gvt building and trying to hault democracy. They stole Nancy Pelosi's laptop. Literally treason.
>>
>>10534275
>>10534205
Oh no, not her laptop. Now people might find out what the government is actually up to that they don't want to tell us.
>>
>>10534275
Pelosi is a lizard and I'm glad her laptop got jacked.
>>
>>10534271

Nah Lor has Sara Jessica Parker levels of horseface going on as well and weird thin skin that shows her bones or something and makes her face look lumpy.
>>
>>10534276
>>10534278

Even so, all the damage is stuff taxpayers have to replace and pay for. I'd rather my taxes go to healthcare and education and roads than go to replacing shit some assholes destroyed. At least when Target gets looted only Target/a corporation with more than enough budget has to replace everything, the customers just wait for it to reopen and return to shopping
>>
>>10534281
muh roads
>>
>>10534282

t. someone who has never lived in a state with such shit roads that you know you've crossed the border when it's suddenly a smooth drive
>>
>>10534276
Are you retarded? You should be fine if someone ups and steals your phone or laptop then.
>>
>>10534285
I'm not a government official moron
>>
>>10534179
I think you mean black people invented it.
>>
>>10533808
>To be fair she didn't monetize it.
Because you can't, YouTube disables that for ~controversial~ videos like talking about politics.
>>
>>10534285
>caring about and defending politicians
>>
>>10534314
Nayrt but fuck Nancy Pelosi, I'm more annoyed at all the money out of my tax dollars it will cost to repair things, especially knowing govt bureaucracy makes things slower and more expensive than necessary.
>>
>>10534284
I live in California you nitwit.
>>
>>10534327
Weak argument is weak. Stop simping for rich people who give not a fuck about you.
If she wanted a new computer she'd comp it on the taxpayers dime without blinking.
>>
>>10534333

Y...you realize they fucked up a lot more than a computer, right?
>>
>>10534334
Assuming of course, that the attack on the Capitol wasn't an op, which I'm sure it was to some extent, the cost in damages would still be a fair price to pay to make politicians remember they have constituents building guillotines outside their gates.
Hand wringing is only cute if you're a child or mentally incompetent.
>>
>>10534338
based
>>
>>10534205
Kekw if you think anything important is going on in the capitol besides hemmhoraging money I got news for you son
>>
>>10534338

>fair price to pay

idk tell that to the capitol jannies who had to clean up human shit because a bunch of retards literally chimped out and smeared it places...i feel bad for the everyday people who have to deal with the aftermath, and those poor bomb sniffing doggies who had to wear booties just to protect their little paws from broken glass. Like the politicians involved on both sides are probably unfazed and don't care/will continue business as usual so the only people hurt are low level capitol employees, PAs who are now more busy replacing or printing shit/staffers, etc.
>>
>>10534184
Look what China did in Hong Kong, and the US didn't give a shit.
China has free reign as long as they leave Korea and Japan alone imho.
>>
Lor just made herself sound more important that she is. Who cares what she likes on internet.
>>
>>10533930
You have really poor reading comprehension. I clearly said people who are not white or wealthy have the exact same attitude you do.
>>
>>10534349
I'm sure the capitol jannies are used to being around human shit
>>
>>10534377
The people who are using her likes to harass/bully her care.

That said, posting an apology is exactly the wrong thing to do. At most she should have posted some quick little twitter thing like "woops, what a gross picture, must have mis-clicked!" and ignored any further comments about it.

Making a big apology video is just feeding the trolls. The people who were 'literally shaking and crying rn' about her twitter likes aren't going to be appeased. It doesn't matter how much she self-flagellates, all she's doing is giving them more reason to target her.
>>
lol i've been out of the lolita community for a while and asked about how sjw it's gotten in the past few years
holy shit this is ridiculous
>>
>>10534483
Yeah you haven't missed anything, it's just been a constant decline into this bullshit.
>>
>>10534361
Look at what they're doing in Xin Jiang China to the uyghurs. Literal holocaust and the US and international community doesn't give a shit because they don't want to lose money on that cheap slave labor cotton.

China is the single biggest threat to democracy in the world.
>>
>>10534497
Today in where your cotton mto comes from. Sugary carnival is hella kawaii tho so it’s all good if slaves made it amirite?
>>
We're starting to get really off topic.
>>
>>10534503
China being garbage is always on topic.
>>
Lor is fucking annoying as shit and needs to be cancelled I'm tired af of all her disclaimers every time she posts any content. her yt vids were better back in 2015 when she had a spine
>>
>>10534349
The Congressmen they normally clean up after shit in their britches all the time anon.
Many of them are old and have to sit in that room for hours of deliberation, if they leave it makes it take longer. The Jannies definitely clean up more shit in a regular workweek than the average.
>>
>>10534502
I literally don't wear lolita but good job derailing the actual point.
>>
>>10534510
They were joking with you, fucking larper.
>>
>>10534510
And to add I was agreeing with the OP. Honestly if all the big corporations that sources their cotton from China and took a stand this genocide wouldn't be happening. No one wants to say no to them.

>>10534505
This. Fuck the international community for not giving a shit. And fuck stupid Americans who think that oppression occurs when they aren't addressed by their proper pronoun. Go to China and say anything against the government and see what true oppression is. But real facts you probably won't because they will throw you in jail or kill you.
>>
>>10534511
You mean you were. If you're going to be a bitch at least own it lmao
>>
>>10534522
They say if you shoot for the moon you'll end up in the stars, but really you'll just freeze as your blood boils in the pitiless vaccum of space.
>>
Derailing into politics is nice and all but I just want to talk about the latest lolita drama can we please take this shit to twitter?
>>
>>10534532
Politics are directly related this the Lor drama.
>>
>>10534537

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know twitter vanilla takes of known totalitarian countries were what she addressed in her latest apology video.
>>
>>10534540
Be more woke then.
>>
>>10534542

WF is that you?
>>
>>10534543
cimone would never admit to being here, even though she clearly always comes here to defend herself every time anyone talks about her.
>>
>>10533924
>
the bitches demanding apologies and posting calllouts have grown their following a ton this week if anyone is keeping score. especially the white SJWs. why would the stop when they have a good thing going? We all know they don't actually care about LL right?
>>
>>10534511
Oh I wasn’t joking. I think it’s really fucked up. And I won’t be buying the mto, or any other new items from brands that capitalize on slave labor and literal fucking genocide. To each their own, but I’m totally fine keeping my wardrobe where it is and not supporting it. I’m just saying, if these bitches are looking for an sjw cause, that’s way more valid than Lors chubby finger fumble.
>>
>>10534566
But you forget, Uyghurs aren’t black so it’s totally fine to keep supporting brands and industries that are enslaving them.
>>
>>10534567
As sad as it is a bunch of Democrats actually believing this to be true. And this is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>10534566
See the thing is, if Lor or PM actually gave a fuck about any of this sjw shit, this Uyghur issue really should be at the top of their agenda, but neither of them care enough to set aside their precious burando.

is baby still made in japan? I’d rather buy from them anyways desu their latest stuff is fire.
>>
>>10534571
Unfortunately nobody really cares about ughyurs, they only ever get brought up to prove a point about China being bad
>>
>>10534576

Pretty much. There's literally no action taken upon it except as the ultimate trump card of who's got it bad. Actually exactly like how this conversation went down.

I guess in a way Uyghers are the new godwin's law, heh.
>>
>>10533951
asians gotta stop since you're appropriating my western historical clothing.
two can play at that game. such a tired bait point to make.
>>
>>10534580
Imagine bitching at putting all your energy into canceling Lor over liking a fucking picture, and then having no spoons left to discuss or call out how brands and MTOs contribute to the genocide of a whole ass group of people. SJW logic is mad.
>>
I’m white so correct me if I’m wrong but is this ideology even good for black people?
I can’t see someone whose black actually appreciating her apologising for participating in a meme because it references Harlem? Or for a squatting pose? Like I would not want to be friends with someone whose so afraid of offending me that they won’t do anything that’s even related to me. I know the comments on the video are saying she is forgiven etc but idk I’m low key frustrated.
I got stuck in a university group project once with someone like this. We were throwing ideas around and a few of the girls wanted to involve their culture. She flat out refused to incorporate or reference anything non white because “we are white so it’s cultural appropriation”. I felt bad for my friend because she already experiences microagressions and stuff and for someone to basically tell her that her experience isn’t white enough so we can’t use it just felt really... wrong. And idk it feels wrong to not do anything tangentially related to black culture for that reason.
>>
>>10534576
It’s not just that China is bad, it’s that these brands (not just Lolita) are bad for buying into the labor. You should know where your clothes come from, especially hobby items that cost $300. It’s not like these are necessaries that you can’t go without. Buying from brands that use slave labor is a choice in this price range. Buy secondhand or god forbid support an indie brand
>>
The comments on Lor's video are top kek.

The multiple different black people arguing about who's voice matters the most and telling one another to not speak over black voices is peak human intelligence.
>>
>>10534583
nta but it was obviously a joke, sperg
>>
>>10534605
I read through the comments and my brain melted a little. I cant imagine she will ever be on YouTube again with all the notifications spamming.
>>
>>10534593
>support indie brand

Not the western ones; their stuff is cheap, shitty, and just as likely to have Chinese supply chains anyway. I'll stick to secondhand.
>>
>>10534612
Why would anyone care about slavery today when you can care about slavery from 200 years ago?
>>
>>10534610
All these supposedly black people are telling each other not to speak over black people lmfao you can't teach this level of entitlement.
>>
>>10534605
>>10534610

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. How she could have ever thought this would turn out well is a testament to her total stupidity.
>>
>>10534615
I also don't particularly care about slavery 180 years ago, at least not in an SJW sort of way. Obvs people who froth at the mouth over perceived racist slights are douchebags.

My point was that there's no ethical consumption under capitalism.
>>
>>10534620
>there's no ethical consumption under capitalism.
Groan, go back to plebbit.
>>
>>10534593

Most western brands use even shittier quality fabric that's almost definitely slave labor larper.
>>
>>10534625
Can't argue with the truth, huh?
>>
>>10534275
Why? Antifa and BLM literally looted, raped, and destroyed businesses. That's ok? Both radicals sides are wrong. Just because the radical left narrative is the most acceptable and popular doesn't give those who use it commit atrocities a pass.
>>
>>10534633
Breaking into Target isn't an atrocity or a threat to national security, faggot.
>>
>>10534634
I'd say burglary, theft, and arson are pretty atrocious, yeah.
>>
>>10534633
raped businesses?
>>
>>10534634
But raping people is ok? What about the small business owners they destroyed? What about the capitol building antifa/BLM stormed with guns? Why aren't you mentioning that in your argument.

You're so brainwashed by the Democrats and their narrative you're not willing to condemn the same atrocities that literally both stupid radical sides have committed.
>>
>>10534605
This one girl is fighting multiple people including her fellow black people in the comments while also not acknowledging their black voices. What an absolute mad lad
>>
>>10534640
Tune out of infowars for two fucking seconds. Your conspiracies are retarded.
>>
>>10534640
BLM are just mad they couldn't get in the capitol and steal Pelosi's candy
>>
>>10534626
Not the ones I buy from. They take forever, but all of miss dangers fabrics are sourced from liturgical fabric mills in Russia. I actually know their fabric distributor personally. People shit on them but if you’re familiar with Russian language and culture there’s nothing to complain about but the timeline. The quality is out of this world.
>>
>>10534620
I fucking hate this shit. It’s just a bullshit excuse to buy whatever you want to with no consequences. No ethical consumption doesn’t mean you should just say fuck all and do whatever. By that logic we should all start smoking and drunk driving. We’re all gonna die eventually right?

Fucking commie libtard logic is the worst.
>>
>>10534088
Honestly you couldn't have stated it any better. Lor needs to be okay with negative feedback . She gave all this unnecessary drama validation by falling over herself to apologize over even perceived slights. It is super embarrassing. Ultimately, she needs to grow a spine and to take a break because clearly she has issues she needs to work on.
>>
>>10534655
And somehow in the process made herself look even more racist.
>>
>>10534088
she is honestly immature in every way possible. and maybe it won't make sense, but i think her inability to do something as simple as wear her makeup in a flattering way is extremely telling.
>>
>>10534620
>My point was that there's no ethical consumption under capitalism
This is exactly the thing that reminds me that PM and all SJWs are full of shit. They are very quick to point fingers at everyone else for the pettiest thing, but when someone approaches them with an actionable thing they can do to reduce suffering they always respond with “no ethical consumption under capitalism” and then accuse you of being racist/classist for even suggesting that maybe they shouldn’t buy clothes that fund slavery or eat meat that is tearing the environment apart.

Anything you suggest that produces an actionable result is problematic, but Twitter screaming matches are top notch advocacy. Go eat shit.
>>
>>10534659
She’s like 35 going on 15. Her limp noodle approach to life is honestly triggering af.
>>
File: miss danger cs.png (199 KB, 1393x685)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>10534649

so one of the few sustainable brands in lolita has shit service who screams at you if you ask for something you paid $500 for a year ago and you're not russian. cool.
>>
>>10534667
How old is she really?
>>
>>10534658
that's mostly cimone/wf/pm's fault. ever since social justice became popular in the community she has inserted her rich, lightskinned self into it as much as possible. and it's not even just about black culture, she's one of those "you don't speak for everyone" types who harasses minorities who don't express the right kind of outrage about their own cultural issues.
>>
>>10534664

Lmao no. They will ride hard with you on twitter but then they'll be on tiktok eating the hottest hipster bbq joint and making 90 million shein purchases. Know your enemies.
>>
>>10534605
>>10534617
>>10534641
Can someone post some caps because this sounds hilarious lol
>>
>>10534664
>Anything you suggest that produces an actionable result is problematic
This. This is why I fucking hate politics in Lolita. None of these girls give a flying fuck about actually changing or solving any problems. All they want to do is fling poo at each other, and self flagellate on camera to try and save their already pitiful (by mainstream standards) following
>>
>>10534670
She looks like 50, but given how long she’s been in the community and her background she’s got to be at least 30
>>
>>10534671
It doesn't matter what you're discussing with her, she'll shut you down for minor differences in perspective, or she'll give you 'that look' like she's calculating how long it will take to blow up your mentions.
My comm assured me that 'hard to deal with sometimes' but ultimately not 'as bad' as gulls say.
No one talks about anything but releases and tangent topics around her so she doesn't get the whole table akwardly wound up about shit no one actually cares about.
>>
>>10534674
This is the OP.

Sorry for obnoxious marking throughout.
>>
>>10534689

even though it's obviously fake probably should axe the name in case our ever so intelligent jannies mistake this for naming people.
>>
>>10534689
>>
>>10534674
I learn a new word from that whole thread. Jezebel. you’re a jezebel anon
>>
>>10534685
Why don’t they just fucking ban her already? We’ve had a few of those girls in my comm, and it’s so bad for the comm. people start making sub groups and private events to avoid these type girls and then it’s basically like she’s been banned anyways. Then attendance and public events plummets.
>>
>>10534693
This is one of the first comments on Lor's video btw so it's very visible.
>>
>>10534685
ayrt, and yes, exactly. some years ago i went to a con she frequents in her area to attend a tea party and she pulled me aside after my friend in her comm introduced us to complain about my wa coord (it was a meta kimono print) and gave me shit about claiming to be haffu until i let her see my drivers license, at which point she said she was okay with it despite me being "too white passing" or something ridiculous. some anons probably remember this because i made a secret about it afterwards.
>>
>>10534685

She sounds very obnoxious already. I kind of wonder if she does this because she isn't very good at her job but lolitas (like me) are terrible at arguing back and she takes advantage of it.
>>
>>10534697
Tfw fighting other black people and saying their black opinions matter less than yours because they don't agree with what you're saying.

Like is this a who's dick is bigger situation but instead of dick measuring its black measuring?
>>
>>10534693
>>10534697
>>10534702
wtf is the point of your marker LMAO
>>
>>10534700
Wtf anon. What a cunt. But also you should have told her to fuck right off.
>>
>>10534702
My favorite part of this is “you’re doing exactly what Lor said not to do”

Doing the opposite of what Lor has done throughout this fiasco is probably for the best.
>>
>>10534706
That is horrid, anon. I would have told her to mind her own business. If you fought her, I dont think she would've won, but the meta.
>>
>>10534702
Like how are gonna tell your fellow black people they can't speak over you because they're not black
???????
>>
>>10534702
God why tf did she make this video. What a colossal fuck up. I wonder if/when Tyler’s gonna throw her diarrhea mouth into the ring.
>>
>>10534695
She's one of the mods. She made and weighs in on the monthly schedule.
Getting rid of her would put strain on the group and the person that would get the majority of the stress is unwilling to shake her life up that much to remove the canker.
>>
>>10534700
What is she like going around with a fucking color swatch? Lmao. I’m seasonably poc. Like a ton of mixed race people I look pretty light in the winter but by mid summer I’m almost unrecognizable. Fuck her.
>>
>>10534719
God after this shit y’all should just start a new comm. she’s fucking cancer.
>>
>>10534719
Where is the area? Just curious so I can avoid her like the plague.
>>
>>10534701
She's a lawyer.
>>
>>10534715
God the only thing that could make this worse is getting Tyler’s fat mouth involved.
>>
>>10534721
>>10534706
i think i was too shocked to really say anything else? she kind of did it in a passive aggressive way iirc. things like saying my coord is nice but... and that i don't look asian to her. honestly i think she has a chip on her shoulder because she doesn't feel black enough. but she needs to get over herself.
>>
>>10534726
For a lawyer she’s truly awful at making an argument and building a case. Jesus. That’s fucking surprising.
>>
>>10534640
Looks like one of the scrotes commenting on Lor's video made a wrong turn and wound up here.
>>
>>10534726

That's what I meant. She's not a very good lawyer, so she takes out her frustrations on people whose job isn't to argue so she can feel better. Of course, this is all speculation.
>>
>>10534725
It's CA's capitol city.
>>
>>10534728
>because she doesn't feel black enough
I think you hit the nail on the head. She’s just projecting her whiteness on everybody else. I’m not explaining my ethnicity to anybody, least of all some racially insecure cuntwaffle.
>>
>>10534735
I mean, half of a lawyer's job is shouting down the other party and outlasting them, so maybe, as the souless leach she is, she's actually decent at it. I forget what flavor of evil bitch she is though, gomen.
>>
>>10534735
Imagine the grand irony of her getting cancelled from her job for her past Nazi support/association when she's out here trying to cancel people. That would be truly poetic.
>>
>>10534728
Maybe she’s just jealous cause you’re actually hafu. A weirdly high number of black people in the anime/jfashion community have been busted for faking being half Asian/Japanese.
>>
>>10534741
Have we tried this route yet? Being deranged on social media has consequences
>>
>>10534742
Not just black people. White people do it constantly too, as well as non Japanese Asians, especially Southeast Asians that feel insecure for being stereotyped as less appealing or civilized compared to the "big 3" east Asian countries
>>
>>10534747
Not just black people, but a weirdly high number of them. Seriously look it up. It’s kinda weird.
>>
>>10534740
You clearly don’t know how lawyers jobs work. Most of the time is spent on paperwork. And most lawyers don’t actually appear in court or litigate at all.
>>
>>10534749

Every other white weeb bitch does this shit when they're 12-16 tho, don't pretend like it's some special phenomenon when black weebs also do the same cringe things.
>>
>>10534737
Oh thank god. I’m moving to SF for a job and I knew she was in CA and was praying it wouldn’t be there lol
>>
Do you all think Tyler’s gonna go over this?
>>
>>10534738
this is definitely how i feel. she strikes me as someone with a huge but fragile ego.

>>10534742
lol, i wonder! i also think she may have gotten mad because i not only explained i am haffu, but i don't care if non-japanese wear japanese inspired things. she was really talking down at me and i think she got embarrassed about being wrong so she had to make herself right anyway. honestly that's also lor's issue, she needs to feel in the right, but she is more spineless about it.
>>
>>10534759
She can't unless she sides with PM; she'll get accused of being the racist Texan white elitist brandwhore.

I hope Tyler has enough common sense not to touch this with a ten foot parasol
>>
>>10534762
>but i don't care if non-japanese wear japanese inspired things

My city is like 70% Asian and our comm is like 90% Asian, and I’ve yet to hear a single Asian American or Japanese person express that it’s inappropriate for non-Asians to wear wa or Qi. Idk I’m not Asian, but this seems like a non issue to sane people.
>>
>>10534752
nta but black weebs sometimes have similar features to asians (neotenous noses, monolids, extremely dark brown eyes) and they tend to be able to trick people better due to this.
>>
>>10534757
Cool. I’m taking hrt to transition soon and will be looking to join the sf comm. maybe we’ll run into each other anon
>>
>>10534762
She gets so triggered by other minorities not letting her dictate what they should be offended by. Reminds me of this white girl in college telling me I should be offended to be called Latina.
>>
>>10534759
Probably not. I think if anything, she'll cover D.Walkure and Dee Dee. I'm holding out for a WF callout though.
>>
>>10534782
Lor is def the bigger clout mine, but the other perspective is more in line with her sjw bullshit. She’ll probably chicken out.
>>
>>10534773
The examples I can think of were also way older when they were caught.
>>
>>10534773
Most people of all races have dark brown eyes, it's a dominant trait. And did you mean some black people in general have these features? Cause I'm sure not only the weebs of us have Asian seeming features.
>>
>>10534782
She’ll probably go for dee dee, that’s the low hanging fruit here. That way she can still claim to have covered it, without touching anything that’s actually controversial for her at all.
>>
>>10534751
Mmmm... Have you read the court reporter transcripts on lower courts? It's pretty petty.
>>
>>10534757
>SF
She's two hours away, she'll be there hun.
>>
>>10534738
This. It’s so obvious that she’s super insecure about her identity and that’s why she feels the need to harass everyone else.
>>
>>10534772
i don't think it's a real issue. appropriation in and of itself is barely an issue in the modern world, and even so, it's only an issue if it's done with racist intent. barring people from wearing things outside their cultural sphere just because some people might do it in a racist way is really backwards. and most of the people who care about this tend to fetishize japan or china as some kind of magical place.
>>
>>10534793
With SF traffic? Kek. Either way, I’m not taking any shit from her ramen noodle headed ass.
>>
>>10534746
I think another Anon made a twitter account and called her out, but she fake apologized and "dirty deleted" everything. She's such a hypocrite and she's protected because no one wants to stand up to the SJW mob.
>>
>>10534795
I think it’s only an issue in a handful of very specific scenarios. Like the kardashians claiming to have invented braids, or these nut bags claiming to be Native American shamans and then giving people drugs and some shit.
>>
>>10534767
I want Tyler to call FM out. Someone needs to do it and Tyler has the platform and the influence to make her voice heard. The evidence is all here and in the archives. I know Tyler lurks here. Please make a video and call FM out for her hypocrisy.
>>
>>10534801
Must be lonely for her, being such a cunt and all.
>>
>>10534772

Can confirm as an Asian. As long as you're being respectful, we don't really care. We're actually quite happy when people take interest in our cultures.
>>
>>10534799
Off hours, it's roughly 2hours, I rounded down.
Just ignore her, talk to other people, don't sit anwhere near her.
>>
>>10534806
I second this. Anybody that can go on a tirade like this over something so simple needs to be shut down, because anyone with a platform at all is at risk if this goes unchecked.
>>
>>10534805
well surely that's not on the same level as wearing vaguely traditional asian inspired clothing.
>>
>>10534806
It's PM, not FM.
>>
>>10534806
I’m actually surprised she hasn’t gone after Tyler yet.
>>
>>10534810
Seconded. I fucking love it when people ask me about my culture as I love learning about non Asian cultures as well. What I don't like is ignorant fools doing mocking gestures and telling every asian citizen born in the US and naturalized, to go back to China.

I would love to have friends that are interested in my culture. Alas, foreveralone
>>
>>10534806
Tyler is an SJW too. Why would she call PM out? She only goes after easy targets.
>>
>>10534817

I expect she's working up the nerve. She and another lolita were subtweeting MC Melody Doll earlier because lolita rappers are racist now too.
>>
>>10533909
Does this mean WF/PM needs to donate heaps of money to Jewish people and start protesting against Nazis?
>>
>>10534817
Tyler actually has followers.
>>
>>10534822
I should dm her my Venmo.
>>
>>10534822
inb4 all Jewish lolitas can now approach WF for free burando
>>
>>10534772
Asians are level headed about stuff like that and aren't massive sjw cunts in general, unless you're talking about the rich ones in cali who try to act/look black. Black people on the other hand are absolutely insufferable sjw types 99% of the time and flip shit over nothing lol
>>
>>10534795
>barely an issue in the modern world
Playing Indian is still a fucking thing.
>>
>>10534821
Wait. Where can I watch this Lolita rap trainwreck.
>>
>>10534832
https://twitter.com/purestmaiden_/status/1347209373735481346
>>
>>10534831
the adults are talking now, anon.
>>
>>10534759
kek I'd be surprised if she does, can't lose that sweet, sweet Patreon money and Internet clout.
>>
>>10534820
Maybe she will grow balls overnight. He's hoping. And she isn't as SJW at all compared to Lor. She went after the UK community and called them out. Idk why she should be afraid of PM when all the evidence is out there? Just call her out on her hypocrisy and all the whining she does about not getting enough likes.

I don't think anyone wants WF/PM in the lolita community. Everyone pretends but I'm sure the entire community would be better without her.
>>
>>10534837
if anything she will probably address lor's video in a positive way and make some half-hearted comment in solidarity or something.
>>
>>10534835
All I got from this was fewer brain cells lmao. I meant videos of the rap itself for keks
>>
File: PM.jpg (465 KB, 1080x1593)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>10534835
Caps for posterity.
>>
>>10534844
This girl writes like that girl in your sexuality studies class talks when she didn’t do the reading.
>>
>>10534835
LOL Jesus Christ she is so eager to play the victim. She grew up privileged af and clearly had the mentality of a spoiled, entitled child.
>>
>>10534821
Ah yes, a style of lyrical delivery is only accessible to one specific sub group of human and no other.
Protect ya neck.
>>
>>10534845
as a girl who talked when i didnt do the reading, she is not even on that level
>>
I guess this only counts if you’re not Lor?
>>
>>10534806
there is no way in hell she would. tyler only goes after easy clicks these days and that money is drudging up every kinkster online for people to oggle at not picking fights that would get her destroyed
>>
>>10534855
no it only counts if you ARE pm
>>
>>10534856
This. Tyler preserves her following above everything, even the truth. She’ll probably do a fluffy piece and give some fake ass pats to some black Lolis.
>>
>>10534855
You know? She reminds me EXACTLY of Goose.
>>
>>10534856
If she was smart she would keep stirring up drama for the views.
>>
>>10534838
>balls
>He's hoping
freudian slip?
>>
No idea how important this is, but PM is also a senior lolibrarian.
>>
>>10534677
Not to mention they all wear makeup tested on animals and eat meat. They have no right to think of themselves as such mighty benevolent hero role models who should have their assholes licked when they can't even bother to buy a lipstick that wasn't tested on some sad creature.
>>
>>10534868
you know damn well that tyler only likes being on the good side of drama where she can get asspats.
>>
>>10534856
She really killed her channel for me by going after individuals on her moral crusade, I had a shred of respect for her until that, and playing that stupid 'I totally didn't steal my content from the chins' game.
>>
>>10534870
Ah, yeah, no fucking wonder.
I'd forgotten about that shit.
This tumor is a terminal case
>>
>>10534700
She has straight up harassed multiple girls so bad (over nothing) that they have left the comm. They are always too afraid to say anything because her comm is so far up her butt.
>>
>>10533841
wonky punch
>>
>>10534726
I don't believe she is an actual lawyer, she just works at (daddy's) firm. She either didn't pass the bar or doesn't have real clients of her own.

Pretty ballsy to be this rude online and irl when people can easily find out her workplace tho. Especially when you have bullying and anti-semitic behavior in your not so distant past.
>>
>>10534234
Lor is no oil painting, but WF looks like she's forty, easily. That black-don't-crack don't work when you're karening it up 24/7.

WF's face is stuck with a frown, and she'll never have the kind of facial expression that works with the fashion, he face and coords will always be mismatched because she's not kawaii and stuck in judgmental bitch mode.
>>
>>10534872

Damn it's hard to tell if this is bait or a crazy vegan.
>>
>>10534327
This, fuck her and every other establishment dem.
>600 corona bucks in a lot for the rabble!
>pays 600 bucks for one hair appointment
>>
>>10534617
It's a game where everyone loses and looks like a right cunt! Well done, Lor.
>>
>>10534671
That's her life, some poor little rich girl who'll never have anything but sperging online. Her parents may love her, but they won't be around forever.
>>
>>10534911
Neither. My point is, lolitas who drag politics into the fashion only to sperg about SJW issues, not things that really matter, are a waste of space. There are so many more important things to discuss, like global pollution, deforestation, overpopulation, the food industry, animal testing, are more. But no, some ugly wet noodle accidentally liking a photo and getting cancelled is the only time they actually care and scream.

WF/PM in particular larps as a saint but shits where she eats. Civil discussions are rare, every meet or online community where posts have a face are just gross radical dogpiling. In lolita, people should keep it to frills and just see political discussions out the door so we can start editing down all this bullshit.
>>
>>10534737
>capitol city
Huh, I just moved out of there and I never met her. I thought she was from the Bay.
>>
>>10534700
She's a cancer and she needs several doses of chemo.
>>
Quite honestly I do think that Lor posting about it multiple times was a bit excessive but at the same time people would be upset if she did not address it correctly. I think she did a good job at addressing previous issues, as well as providing a strong stance. I do hope this issue blows over though, and she continues to follow through by being more educated with her decisions and learn from her mistakes even if they are small ones. Even if they are small ones though because she is an influencer they're going to seem much bigger than they are.
>>
>>10534928

Actually fuck off wonder fuck, or one of her friends.

She liked a goddamn post, probably by accident. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>10534928
okay avina/wonderfuck/milkcircus/kaiser
>>
>>10534896
With that attitude and online presence she will never work anywhere else, and daddy might be losing good staff because of her.
>>
>>10534664
I mean, you are right and this is a good response but
>I don't really care about slavery, why don't slaves just kill themselves? Also, I love communism
Is probably a troll
>>
>>10534928
Literally no one but you cunts would have given a flying fuck if she hadn’t said anything about it at all.
>>
>>10534932
it really is four very loud people huh
>>
>>10534938
Now that you mention it, the apology was aimed at those 4 because no one else gives a fuck.
>>
>>10534817
she knows lor is a simp and tyler isn't. these kinds of cunts always pray on the weak because in reality they're huge cowards
>>
>>10534932
I love how all 4 of them can complain all day about this website when they are on here self posting and writing shit like this. Top kek.
>>
>>10534938
Name and shame. I hope these girls are too fucking embarrassed to emerge from their quarantine caves
>>
>>10534869
Haha my bad, I meant here's. Typing in phone.
>>
>>10534945
I wonder how wonderfuck's daddy feels about all of this, how does it make his firm look? Unless he's the reason she turned out like this.
>>
>>10534818

Ayrt, which culture anon?
>>
>>10534989
I'm Chinese and I am so happy I do not live in that shit hole country.
>>
>>10534949

See:

>>10534932
>>
>>10535000

Ah. I'm Filipino. Glad I don't live there either with the current politics lol.
>>
>>10534701
Not everyone is a shy baby who clams up when they're ordering fast food like you
>>
>>10534883
Tyler definitely talks big but IRL it seems like she behaves like just as much of a doormat as Lor
>>
>>10534128
What the fuck is a "prison squat" anyway? No black person I have ever seen has complained about people squatting the way the MTG asscrack photographer did or related it to prison in any way. Does Lor just believe all black people have been to jail?
>>
>>10534943
They are all simps
>>
>>10534772
Yeah, it isn't necessarily a religious thing and asians haven't faced religious persecution the same way jews and natives did so it's whatever
>>
>>10534873
I dread the day she sheds her skin and mega-evolves into the lolita Keemstar
>>
>>10533848
Are you on meth or something? Every person has the same tendons in their ankles for squatting, it's just that most Americans are too fat and out of shape to sit that way.
>>
>>10534510
then gtfo
>>
>>10535059
Fatties call it a biological thing, anon. Just like many Asians being slim is called genetics instead of not eating everything in sight.
>>
>>10534838
is making a British accent and mocking British people's teeth considered 'offensive' nowadays

>t.britfag
>>
File: art8.jpg (87 KB, 564x449)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Does anyone have caps of Purest maiden's comments against Lor and what she exactly said? I can't find them on her insta
>>
File: angry.gif (9 KB, 300x200)
9 KB
9 KB GIF
>>10533791
Does anyone have caps for what purest maiden said against lor or what exactly she said? I can't find it
>>
>>10534844
She's a narcissist, obviously. But she's a very special flavor of narcissist who believes superiority is derived from "oppression points", and because she's never really been oppressed, she does things like lash out at Lor or make up a story about an n-word letter malied to her, or claim that people have said Black people can't be cute in lolita fashion (no one has ever said that). And she'll never, ever apologize for being wrong, because even when presented with strong evidence of wrongness, she'll justify it or say it's okay for her. It's all part of the disorder. So she'll never get better. Most narcissists don't.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662
>>
>>10534932
it's funny, but i don't think any of those people are satisfied with her apology video. They probably think she did it for views.
>>
>>10535048
It was already explained WF brought it up with her 4 person mob and Lor was basically just reading their angry tweets verbatim in her apology so no surprise there
>>
>>10534883
In the past the drama parts where best, but now I mainly watch her last weeks lolita news for her reaction on new dress releases. The drama bits seem a lot of the same (sissies and obvious post on RC everyone know what happened and agrees on anyways). It's getting boring.
>>
>>10534747
This shit makes me insecure as hell to say my heritage bc I look very white and I worry about being called out for not looking asian enough.
>>
>>10535123
>people have said Black people can't be cute in lolita fashion
Nope. Naturally cute said that.
>>
This whole thing made me realize that I hate Lor. Hear me out.

Pm and friends are just crazy little termites of the community. There’s always been a handful of them around lolita, and they’ve always been little turds you just have to step around. What Lor just did has pumped crazy steroids into them, and their gonna grow and multiply. It’s ruining the fashion.

Lor should have known better. She’s been here before, more or less, and she’s way too old, and has way too much influence to be bowing down to the turds. Now that people see that calling people out will not only get an endless and unconditional apology from the offender (no matter how small the offense or how large their platform) it will also actually grow their following and their social media points they’re gonna start doing this more frequently and more sjw poo flinders are going to join the fashion.
>>
>>10535259
>It’s ruining the fashion.

the western online community = / = the fashion

just don't follow these fucks like pm online and stay away from their comms and you'll be fine
>>
>>10534234
I feel called out by this, but it made me think about my desire to please others and to be as non-confrontational as possible. I think I am also compensating for my below average looks by trying to be nice.
>>
>>10535272
NTA, but the whole SJW thing goes beyond the online platforms. I'm concerned that more of these people are going to start showing up to comm events because they get the idea from online stuff that this is a haven for SJW lunatics. It's been a growing problem in my comm for the past 2 years or so.
>>
>>10534922
She only attends meets she can control the guest list for, she's terribly paranoid about people taking pictures of her.
I think in the three or so years I was active I only went to two meets with her there. I also didn't recognize her at first lol.
The whole time I sat in that room I was just astounded that the human personification of mom jeans could have such a vicious streak.
>>
>>10535314
>she's terribly paranoid about people taking pictures of her.

does anyone remember back in the LJ days when she used to go on and on and on about how small and skinny she was? it was constant. photos of her were few and far between then but i remember being surprised when she looked completely normal. do you think she's afraid of pictures because they won't make her look as small and sknny as she desperately wished (wishes?) she was?
>>
>>10534695
I banned one person in my time as a mod and it was the worst few months of my time in lolita fashion.

The person and anyone they could get to listen were blowing up my dm's. I can't imagine how much worse it would have been if it were a mod ban.
>>
>>10535328
It probably has more to do with potential baclash from her day job, though people with crazy control issues are always super paranoid about pics. What's most surprising is that she must actually think she looks good in the photos that she does post kek
>>
>>10535340
probably best to just make another private comm. I never understood why people get so butthurt about banning. Unless you're an actual cunt, you just make and attend events with your own group of friends.
>>
>>10535123
>people have said Black people can't be cute in lolita fashion

I never see this stated anywhere. (Because it's not true.) Not even on cgl.

I would bet dollars to donuts that she is interpreting people not giving her ugly coords likes as this, and then spinning it this way to victimize herself.

Especially after she recently made the I'm ugly and muh coords suck post in relation to calling out Lor, which had no relation whatsoever.
>>
>>10535092
Everything if offensive for SJW Americans lol. They are literally getting offended over everything, even shit that doesn't apply to them. It's some next level stupidity and entitlement.
>>
>>10534517
>Go to China and say anything against the government and see what true oppression is.
This 100%. Everyone in America is spoiled and in some type of oppression Olympics kek.
>>
>>10535392
Naturallyracist said it irl
>>
>>10535448
Then backtracked and implied that black girls should stick to more plain coords cause that’s more “historically accurate”.
>>
>>10535431

The last people I saw offended over a british accent was the british comm, so maybe look in the mirror before ranting about it.
>>
>>10535450
But yeah, Lor liking a fucking photo on insta is the real problem here.
>>
>>10535392

I think that's a bit of an exaggeration - black lolita threads used to be trolled pretty horribly here and it's one of the few things that is better about 4chan these days. However honestly if you're going to take stupid bait from 4chan to heart idk what to tell you because every race gets shit on here. Literally just don't go on here if it's getting to you.
>>
>>10535450
Imagine that. Lolita fashion has a racism problem, and liking some insta photo isn’t the center of it.
>>
>>10535459
That’s what’s most frustrating about this shit. It’s not everywhere l, but there are some people in the fashion who are genuinely racist, and genuinely attack and say horrible racist shit to all varieties of POCs. But instead of calling out actual shit people, people focus on hunting down clout by trying to accuse Lor of being on that level.
>>
>>10534780
Dude as a Latina I fucking hate the whole "Latinx" bullshit. We have a word for everyone in Spanish it's "Latino". Deal with it. Stop trying to change our language.

Same shit white people did to the Natives by calling them "Indians" instead of "Cherokee" or whenever tribe they were from. Now they want to take "Indians" away from them too. Lmao.
>>
>>10535095

It's on her twitter.
>>
>>10535471
As an ndn can confirm. I get so pissed of when people tell me what I should and shouldn’t be offended by. The us government doesn’t have treaties with native Americans, they have treaties with “the Indian tribes” and referring to yourself as something other than Indian could have jeopardized the legal status of your tribe in the termination era of the 50-60s. So yeah, I’m an Indian.
>>
Tfw you make a video to prevent cancellation but as a result cancel yourself with the video.
>>
>>10535448
Naturallyracist is the embodiment of so much that's wrong with the lolita community.

Which makes this attack on lor so laughable. You shame Lovelylor for liking a post but where's that energy on Naturally Racists new profile? She's at 1k
>>
new thread >>10535543
>>
>>10535094
>>10535095
They're on PM's Twitter, too lazy to screenshot.
>>
>>10535457
I don't think 4chan counts since it can't be taken seriously most of the time. And as light skinned as she is, I seriously doubt any of it was ever directed at her.
>>
>>10535471
Well we all know white people just wanted to lump us together. Now they get mad when we do the same to them and call them white.
>>
>>10535601
>Now they get mad when we do the same to them and call them white.
We literally don't. Non-white people are the ones that get flustered (rightly so, I might add).
>>
So Lor replied to that girl who posted that screenshot of her saying she wouldn't post about the shooting, asking if she'd be comfortable the caps/story being used in the apology video. The girl never replied but Lor used it anyway. Why ask permission under the guise of someone's comfort if you're gonna post it anyway?
>>
>>10533890
Like that time when black people on twitter tried to cancel mexicans and chileans for appropriating """""their"""" word, chile. LMAO.
>>
>>10535048
eh just google it anon, i guess JayZ or his fans coined it? idk there's a know your meme article on it
>>
>>10535887
w t f how is America this stupid and the people so entitled?

Why is it black people > everyone idgi
>>
>>10534818
I love to talk about different cultures, which region of china are you from ?
>>
>>10534896
Nah her dad's a judge. WF works in human rights law. I found her work bio

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.