[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 48 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Show us what you're looking forward to?
>>
I'll start
>>
>>10521522
Oh wow, good taste
>>
>>10521522
Link to those shoes in the bottom centre anon?
>>
>>10521536
Axes femme
>>
>>
File: delete.jpg (38 KB, 569x569)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
ITS JUST THE SOCKS but im getting into kogal and im new to everythign so im still excited wahhahhaa
>>
Mostly just some second hand taobao stuff.
>>
Bunch of taobao and aliexpress accessories.
Yellow and ivory honey cake set.
CTP in pink.
Kumya hair tie.
Two blouses that are stuck in EU shipping purgatory.
An usakumya pochette that is stuck in US shipping purgatory. My order from aliexpress literally arrived already yet this thing has been stuck for weeks.
BtSSB lucky pack that will never ship due to EMS getting the ban hammer.
>>
File: treatyoself.png (1.04 MB, 915x687)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>10522293
Too many accessories and tights/socks to add.
>>
>>10522376
Noice
>>
>>10521532
Thanks, anon
>>
I always regretted not getting in on the MTO for this.
>>
File: moneywasted.png (3.13 MB, 2589x950)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB PNG
This is pretty much all of the weeb/lolita stuff I bought this year. Most is still sitting at my SS's storage but a few have arrived. Didn't go too crazy buying things as I'm trying to save a few grand for next year, but it's still a nice amount. Very happy I found the limited MHXA figure for a good price as it's a (xmas)gift for bf.
>>
>>10522376
Can you share what’s in the lucky pack when you get it? I’m very curious!
>>
>>10523378
You have good taste anon!

Be careful with your jewelry snow socks. They're very sheer pantyhose esque material. Mine snagged on something the first wear and have a godawful run in them and it's so sad.
>>
My haul that are currently in the mail! Most of it are stuck in limbo though.
>>
>>10523472
Yea absolutely. I'm just not sure when I will get it as EMS is banned currently from JP to US. It might be a long while lol. But this board is slow as fuck so if anything I'll post in the next thread.
>>
File: Studio_Project.jpg (890 KB, 1280x910)
890 KB
890 KB JPG
Need to finally ship over some second-hand clothing that I've bought off of mercari/fril over the last couple of months
>>
>>10523538
Why'd you bother buying SC? Especially lavender, the most faded colorway.
>>
>>10523756
Nta but how do you know the one she bought was faded? Also, I bet she bought it before the MTO was announced so why wouldn't she buy it if she liked it, lmao.
>>
>>10523761
all of them are faded
>>
>>10523764
...No? There are still some mint condition ones floating around.
>>
Been on a huge mcyt kick recently. I've been watching Schlatt for a long time now, I'm really pleased to have gotten the 6in & 1ft ram plushies. I know it's cringey, but so is wearing big poofy girly dresses, so it's not as if this is something new to me.
>>
>>10522280
thats a cute heart bag where is it from?
>>
>>10523761
Yeah bought SC before the MTO was announced and it was pretty cheap from a local com. Will still buy items from the MTO though.
>>
File: 736736.jpg (504 KB, 1200x796)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
Bought a few dream items secondhand, like the Tokyo Boppers and the RM bag. Yet I'm still most excited about the weeb stuff.
>>
Really looking forward to the JM items!
>>
I've gotten all of my items from various taobao shops except for Red Maria. They haven't shipped anything yet despite follow up from my SS. reee
>>
>>10522127
Link to the shoes on theft?
>>
>>10523782
Please please where is the heart backpack from. Please link
>>
>>10525162
https://instagram.com/cherrymagicclub?igshid=tgfwvs6j16ab
>>
>>10523378
Star Twinkle was so fucking good.
>>
>>10525019
Good taste, anon!
>>
>>10522376
Have gotten one item out of this list. Taobao is delayed and fuckt. See you all in 6 months when shit finally ships lmao
>>
I purchased this from an indie brand from Vietnam called Glitter Tale through Facebook. As a larger busted person, I really like this brand because they do prints and you can choose the cut you want for no extra charge. I dropped the waist to true waist for mine. And they’re small enough a company to remember their clients after a few orders. I ordered the same sort of cut previously and didn’t have to resend measurements.
>>
>>10527255
Not to ruin the fun, but where you paid to write this?
>>
>>10527259
Nta but maybe they posted here instead of the indie review thread on accident
>>
>>10527255
Poor man's ruins cathedral/all old mmm ops
>>
>>10527259
Figured this info would belong with the post. Name, plus sized friendly, why I like them, how to find them in case someone was interested. Simply thought someone might have any of those questions.
>>
Not sure if appropriate thread, but does anyone have experience marking down packages shipped with DHL? Usually I don’t bother, but I accumulated a large order and customs here are brutal with these couriers. Canadian, so my only options or that or surface mail, and I’m not sure I’m comfortable with surface for such a large order. My worry is DHL might come back and ask for an invoice if I mark it down.
>>
>>10527362
>My worry is DHL might come back and ask for an invoice if I mark it down.
Inspect Element the website, screenshot it and then print it.
>inb4 the customs sperg shows up and shits up the thread
>>
>>10527362
I'd just wait until EMS is running again. I had to ship something DHL this month, and the shipping+brokerage+duties were almost triple what I would have paid for EMS shipping.
>>
>>10527503
I mean I don’t need the items right away but who knows when it’ll start up again. Could be months. If there’s any information out on it I’d like to know.
>>
>>10527362
I have never escaped paying something from DHL. Even if you mark it down, they at least seem to charge for handling fees. That being said I also never had them ask for proof of my marking down, but you just need to be not super sketch about it.

Technically fedex is an option too if the place you are using offers it, and marking down I have escaped customs better with them.
>>
File: shopping.jpg (889 KB, 2970x2095)
889 KB
889 KB JPG
Finally got some cute rona supplies and invested in a chest binder, curious at how much smaller it will make my bust. I might add to my pile during the ap sale, or buy some unwanted salopettes, but this is it for now. I still need to make my taobao order, but I don't know what ss I should use for a Chinese address
>>
File: Untitled.png (874 KB, 833x750)
874 KB
874 KB PNG
finally found ss who operates during us daytime, bless
>>
>>10529722
Good taste anon! What SS? In some parts of the US daytime hours intersect with Japan already, but if there's someone "up late" in Japan that responds faster midday here I'd love to support them.
>>
>>10529725
nta but that will only create more competition soooo
>>
>>10529726
If they are smaller and don't get enough business they won't remain open though.

There's already competitions with JP lolitas anyway, and whoever is first gets the thing regardless of if it's SS or not so the competition is only really speed which was always a factor anyway.
>>
File: waitingstillwaiting.jpg (496 KB, 1012x529)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
waiting
>>
>>10529722
Aw I think you bought one of your things from me. Unless this was all overseas. In that case, my bad.
>>
>>10530040
I have had scenarios like this too and it makes me smile when an anon is excited to recieve something I sold them
>>
>>10529725
my email is in the name field, feel free to contact me and i'll lyk!

>>10529722
i probably did because a lot of this was on LM!!! i love everything coming so thank you whoever you are!

only the pony necklace was bought on mercari, was just happy to find an AP necklace that'll match sugary carnival
>>
>>10530081
wow i'm a dummy and put it in the wrong field sorry, here you go
>>
File: mystery-pack.jpg (492 KB, 1500x2000)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>10525832
Aww thanks anon!

I also ordered the mystery seconds pack from Peppermint Fox! I can post what items I get when it comes if anyone is interested.
>>
>>10531020

It's obviously idiot o'clock because of my dumb typo. Meant to reply to >>10525832 not accidentally use green text fml
>>
February can’t come fast enough ;_;
I got the last pre order too, whew
>>
>>10531020
Yes please! I have also ordered one and it’s my first time buying from them, so I’m curious to see what others get
>>
File: pt2021_01_08_10_01_29.jpg (3.37 MB, 3264x3264)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB JPG
The waiting game is on
>>
>>10531834
Link to top right op anon?
>>
Finally found them at a decent price. I can't wait to dress them in little kumya capes.
>>
>>10532568
Nice! Where do you purchase the capes? I have some kumyas I'd like to dress as well.
>>
>>10532609
I buy them from Baby when they release, I buy them secondhand, or I find damaged items and take them apart to make my own capes. There's other people in my comm who've made full dresses for their Kumyas but I'm not quite there yet, I mostly stick to capes.
>>
>>10532613
Wholesome af. I think someone linked a shop in a Taobao thread or aliexpress thread that made clothing for kumyas. I need to find it again!
>>
>>10532560
https://www.soufflesong.com/Dresses/One-Piece?product_id=877&limit=100
>>
>>10521452
I've got a few things coming, but I am most excited because I found the Chocolat-chan socks in a sock lot on Mercari. This dress was my dream that I chased for years. Now I just need the headbow!
>>
>>10527713
based fellow sopepal
>>
File: birthdaygets.jpg (1.03 MB, 1171x1588)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
some birthday presents i got
>>
>>10533711
Good tastes anon the bag is cute. Not begging but if you decide to sell the shirt I’ll buy it from you, I didn’t want to get the whole bag. Also been lazy to search for it on fril / mercari. Sorry not begging!
>>
>>10533740
Anon what the fuck it says it's their bday present back off
>>
>>10533740
Not selling anything atm

>Also been lazy to search for it on fril / mercari

You probably should check, there's been a lot of people selling parts of their lucky bags.
>>
>>10533711
I love those LL boots. Since the ribbon is in the back it almost kind of passes as a normie boot but with a splash of frill. It's very trendy
>>
>>10533744
Kek replies like this make me cackle
>>
File: 2021_01_13_19_31_41_351.jpg (1.88 MB, 1920x1920)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
I got a dream dress!! n.n the rest of this stuff is from AliExpress

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.