[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Price check for lolita items, please no spergy derailing this time around.

How much should I sell this for? I don't even remember when I bought it, it feels like it's been in my closet forever but I never wear it.
>>
>>10504619
it sold for 150 euros last year, you could probably do an auction starting at $200
>>
>>10504619
Where are you based anon? I'd be interested.
>>
How much should I expect to pay for any color of this? Including solid version
>>
>>10504643
$150
>>
Looking to sell my IW Crest Gobelin High-waist JSK in wine but I don't really have a clue how to price it in the current market, any suggestions? Tried to look through past sales and the prices seem to vary by a lot.
>>
>>10504874
The ones that actually sold sold for a max of $150.
>>
>>10504643
$200 easily if not more
>>
>>10504643
I’d guess $250. Old sweet prints in that era are really booming right now, and I’ve seen a lot of other people posting WTBs looking for appliqué prints
>>
Price check on original release triple tiered Karami JSK in black, good condition?
>>
>>10504619
agree. 200$ starting price!
>>
File: images (9) (22).jpg (21 KB, 554x554)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
How much would the AP twinkle sky be worth?
>>
What’s the current rate for Sugar Dream Dome?
>>
>>10505025
$100-150, it's unpopular

>>10505413
$250+ for the jsk
>>
File: BTSSB.jpg (78 KB, 480x640)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>10504619
How much does this BTSSB Cardigan with Fur Collar go for?
>>
I'm debating selling my honeycake set. Would it be better to sell all together or as a set? It would include:
-pink switching JSK
-MTO ring and necklace
-MTO pancake bag

Im not sure though if the round cut in pink is more desirable since the switching is only partially shirred
>>
>>10505897
The switching was always popular because it’s a lot cuter. I‘d say offer it as a set and try to charge a lot.
>>
What's the current price for AatP Gloria jsk and op? Are certain colorways more?
>>
>>10505912
Forgot to specify, both Mary and Jeanne jsks as well as the OPs, original and anniversary OP if there is a difference in the price.
>>
>>10504962
>>10504969
Thanks! I saw that one sold on fril for $350 and I was wondering if it was worth that much.
>>
>>10505970
That seems about right, saw one sold for $300 so $350 isn't too far off
>>
Considering selling my 2005 usakumya, in pretty much perfect condition. How much should I list him for? I'm thinking an auction style listing is the way to go.
>>
>>10506031
definitely auction, start at 250 and let it climb from there
>>
How much would Lovely bathroom go for?
>>
>>10506118
This colorway would be around $200 imo, it's not as desired as pink or sax
>>
>>10504619
How much would I get for Lady Sloth's Tea Time at Grandma's JSK II. Blue colorway. XXL. Regular waist. Worn 2x.
>>
>>10506932
Question marks intended, but brain didn't connect to hands. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
thinking of selling dream doll in white with the detachable bow, if i can get a good price. but Idk if this dress is included in the sweet craze or not.
>>
>>10505912
They all seem to go for around $200 regardless of cut and color. There have been a few that sell at $250, but they usually sit there for weeks before they do.
>>
>>10508009
I’d start an auction at $200 and see where it goes. There’s always been a small but dedicated following of APs old weird tulle shit, and I’m sure that’s increased with the rise of old AP popularity.
>>
>>10508009
I would pay $$$ for this anon- much more than $200. Drop an email if you want direct offers or please auction it if you want to see where it goes
>>
>>10508020
I've only seen the used OP recently which went for $200 and I think that one might have been slightly damaged? I haven't seen a JSK in any cut for over a month. There's one on ebay for $450 in wine.
>>
>>10508100
90% of the ones on eBay are listed for half the price on Japanese sales, and relisted by by scalpers onto eBay for 2-3x the price, waiting for dumb Americans to buy so they can purchase the real listing for hundreds of dollars cheaper to send to you. I’ve seen the one your talking about and it’s been listed for months. Just simply looking at LM you can see how so many over even $250 go unsold. They haven’t sold for the old premium prices since 2018
>>
>>10505912
I have sold an original Mary jsk a month ago for 230€ but I think I was lucky because the buyer put it in their wishlist a few days before... I’d say to try and sell it for 200€
>>
>>10508021
Thanks for the advice anon, but Idk I've been selling a bunch of stuff recently and auctions don't really seem to get that many bids, even popular prints with like over 100 likes

>>10508057
thanks, I don't wanna get your hopes up since I'm really just thinking about selling it, but would def link it in the best thread if i do
>>
So I have Kumya's Marine Island skirt in the that horrible teal color way, how much would I get for it? Do you think I have a shot of trading it for another Kumya print skirt?
>>
price check for pic related NWOT?
>>
Looking to sell a chocolate rosette salopette in brown. The ones I am finding are all navy which have sold for $225 - $245. Not sure if the brown is worth more ore less?
>>
>>10510368
Nobody seems to know that Sheglit is basically classic influenced BPN and brand quality. List it for slightly less than retail, the ones who are looking for Sheglit know that it's nice. But not many people look for it
>>
>>10511558
thanks!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.