[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


Old thread about to die
>>10484427
Discussion starters
>To you personally, what makes a coord good? Lots of accessories, detail, creativity, etc.?
>What are your “nostalgic” coords? One(s) that make you miss certain eras in lolita
>When you think of good coords through the years, who/what comes to mind?
>>
Comfy classic anon, coming in with a small dump. I personally like things that are simple, wearable, but are still pleasing to the eye. Usually with classic that comes down to playing with textures,colors, and small details; because while there are classic prints a lot of them are more sweet-leaning to me.
>>
>>10500709
>>
>>10500710
>>
>>10500711
>>
>>10500712
>>
>>10500713
>>
>>10500714
>>
>>10500716
>>
>>10500717
>>
>>10500718
>>
>>10500720
>>
>>10500721
>>
>>10500722
>>
>>10500723
End dump for now.
>>
>>10500718
Sauce for the handbag?
>>
>>10500709
Great dump anon, thanks for repping comfy classic.
>>
>>10500730
According to the source (adventurelibrarian, if you're curious) it's cottoncandyfeet
>>
>>10500705
>To you personally, what makes a coord good? Lots of accessories, detail, creativity, etc.?
Personally, I appreciate creativity whilst still maintaining an attention to detail and balance. Nothing I can't stand more than people who think experimentation means looking like you've gotten dressed in the dark.
>>
>>10500722
god I love the jacket with this
>>
File: 1602187436016.jpg (878 KB, 1511x2015)
878 KB
878 KB JPG
>>10500705
>>To you personally, what makes a coord good?
i don't know how to explain it, but i like to be surprised. when there is a feeling like i have not seen this coord before, it can become one of my favorites.
>>
File: Ej77bAJVgAALiR1.jpg (159 KB, 645x1572)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>10501236
especially if the coord is simple, the feeling of surprise makes it good to me
>>
File: ElpfNyrVgAAqp4m.jpg (656 KB, 1108x1478)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
>>10501239
>>
File: EPf7GpxUEAEIKV5.jpg (233 KB, 1024x1536)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>10501240
>>
File: 20191211122619088_1000.jpg (401 KB, 1000x1334)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>10501241
>>
File: EmBv0pFUcAAJaZr.jpg (413 KB, 1024x1306)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>10501242
>>
>>10501243
>>
>>10501246
>>
>>10501247
>>
File: EirHxpJWAAYg4Wz.jpg (1.5 MB, 1280x1920)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>10501249
>>
>>10501250
>>
File: 20201112_151500.jpg (904 KB, 1500x2181)
904 KB
904 KB JPG
>>10501251
>>
>>10501241
I love that they match!

A little more classic

>When you think of good coords through the years, who/what comes to mind?

Personally, I've been posting petit_piaf, rosa.witch, hana.awase, (older) fannyrosie, amongst others.
>>
>>10501317
>>
>>10501318
>>
>>10501319
>>
>>10501249
the white underskirt it a nice touch here
>>
>>10501320
sauce on the blouse?
also nitpick but I wish she had put her tights on straight
>>
>>10501320
that wig ruins this coord
>>
>>10501324
https://lolibrary.org/items/victorian-maiden-front-lace-up-blouse-2015
>>
File: EmlpWgmVkAEQoTn.jpg (92 KB, 750x937)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>
>>10501673
>>
File: EM-Th8MUYAAb1OK.jpg (124 KB, 956x1372)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>10501674
>>
>>10500724
Thanks for the dump anon. It seems that the ratio of good classic looks to ita classic looks is so much better compared to gothic and sweet.
>>
File: moooooo.jpg (123 KB, 450x300)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>10501673
>>
>>10501673
this would be cuter if her face didn't look so greasy and that was a real vw bag
>>
File: EkXC0NGU4AEJDbS.jpg (269 KB, 1350x1800)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>10501675
>>
File: EUHVZgFUMAEwtTH.jpg (626 KB, 1536x2048)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
>>10501679
>>
>>10501678
Some people with darker skin have features that reflect shines of light way more than paler skin because of the contrast, not sure based on lighting if this is that or just her makeup being very oily looking.
>>
>>10501681
>>
>>10501684
>>
>>10501686
>>
>>10501690
>>
File: EF9ZQVoUEAAmoWR.jpg (211 KB, 890x1334)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>10501695
>>
>>10501696
>>
File: D5PRF5xW4AElPEp.jpg (702 KB, 1364x1847)
702 KB
702 KB JPG
>>10501699
end
>>
>>10501676
Oh, you can definitely have itas in classic. But I think what makes classic lolita look more consistently nice is that it has the tendency to be more understated. OTT classic exists (and I personally think it looks more like Rococo-styled sweet and kinda hate it), but for the most part you can build a recognizable classic coord using a "less is more" approach.

That, and most people that consistently wear classic seem to be more established/older than those that wear other fashions. It's less flashy.
>>
>>10501673
>that fake vw bag
>>
>>10501715
>Those fake melissa sandals
>>
>>10501674
sauce on the dress on the right?
>>
>>10501723
I believe it’s h.naoto
>>
>>10501715
>>10501718
nyart but how can you tell they’re fake ?
>>
>>10501831
Look at the real deal and it will be obvious to anyone with eyes.
>>
good coords that are inspired by historic fashion
>>
File: EDh_TO7U0AEnMPu.jpg (134 KB, 1080x1080)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>10502483
>>
File: D_WbaLlU8AADLxU.jpg (126 KB, 690x1226)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>10502484
>>
>>10502485
>>
>>10502486
>>
>>10502488
>>
>>10502489
>>
File: DmseBueU0AAd6b7.jpg (109 KB, 690x945)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>10502493
>>
File: 20170627064034144_1000.jpg (375 KB, 1000x1334)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>10502502
>>
>>10501715
>that fake ass personality
>>
>>10502503
>>
>>10502507
end
>>
>>10502486
I miss when she dressed like this
>>
>>10502511
me too, I loved how she styled sweet dresses in a rococo, almost classic way, it's why I followed her. now she dresses like any other APfag
>>
>>10501831
the links that attach the straps to the bag are the wrong shape and the topstitiching looks weird. also the planet has 5 big dots in the middle instead of 6 little ones
>>
>>10502654
Anon that bag isn’t a knock off... different year releases have had variations on the orb.
>>
For me its when theres something "refreshing" about the coord, like its something different or a new take or just the kind of thing i send to other people. i also sometimes like "offbeat" coords
>>
File: 1580762392646.png (415 KB, 612x757)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>10502949
>>
File: 1549096896428.jpg (199 KB, 1024x1280)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>10502951
>>
File: 1580770733632.jpg (274 KB, 1471x1961)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>10502952
>>
File: 8WrAEgf.jpg (100 KB, 400x714)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>10502953
this is one of the photos that started my lolita obsession
>>
>>10502954
>>
File: 1562619420110.jpg (104 KB, 960x960)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>10502956
>>
>>10502954

I love these coords of applique dressed or solids. It reminds me the OTT sweet look is possible without worrying too much about prints.
>>
>>10502929
anon pls. that orb is so fake. the buckles on the original ones are less rounded too. the overall metal accents don’t have that piss yellow color.
>>
File: DQFxsLQ.jpg (57 KB, 488x650)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>10502959
bring back bittersweet
>>
>>10502508
>>10502507
>>10502493
>>10502485

Historical fashion-inspired lolita is a delicate balance, and I feel like it's easy for coordinates to stop reading as lolita and just miss the mark for me.
>>
>>10502960
OTT sweet before prints were mainstream was beautiful, so subdued in terms of visual clutter but still very out there and lovely
>>
File: e2wYHLw.jpg (212 KB, 900x1200)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>10502962
last one for now since im getting timed out, i'll probably be back to post more later lol
>>
>>10502966
Red x pink is my favorite combination in lolita and this makes me so so happy. It makes me want to design my own applique or embroidery patterns for some of my solid handmade pieces for myself.
>>
>>10502962
Bittersweet never left, I still like it. I just don't personally wear it because I finally kicked my addiction to black lipstick 3 years ago (I drink like a gallon of water a day and reapplying after every few sips was such a pain) and don't want it to start up again cause that's the only makeup I'd want to wear with it lol
>>
>>10502961
You have no idea what you’re talking about. You went on eBay and got a picture of the most chewed up, tarnished bag you could find to prove your point. It doesn’t have the “piss yellow” color because it’s oxidized, as evidenced by another image from the same listing you pulled this one from that shows the brighter color on the underside of the hardware that’s been less exposed. Also, in the original picture and one shown above you can see the flat bottom of the rings used to attach the handle just fine, it’s just not as visible due to angle/position against the material.
>>
>>10502506
>>10501673

I watched a bunch of the videos from that online lolita con a couple of weeks ago and she was in the gothic lolita panel but was so awkward
she just sat there and didnt contribute anything, there was no reason to have her stream
>>
>>10501673
her face ruins it
>>
>>10502954
Same! I used to wish I could be this girl when I was a teen.
>>
>>10502962
Bittersweet was never a real style

Sweet prints in a black colorway is still just regular Sweet Lolita. It doesn't need a special made-up term.
>>
>>10502996
Her face and the shoes both ruin it for me. I always hated the winged rhs in lolita, it never looks good.
>>
>>10502968
fucking do it anon, I believe in you
>>
>>10502989
Don't know what point you're trying to prove because pic related is a fake. The cross, just take a look at the bottom of the cross.
>>
>>10502989
The embossing of the logo and overall shape of the authentic bags have an obvious difference from that lace market picture. Her bag is also missing that stud on the left tab so i think that knock off was unfortunately passed onto her :(.
>>
>>10503178
all these look fake tf
>>
>>10503178
With the flood of fake VW jewelry & bags out there I’d never buy it secondhand VW unless it was authenticated. Basically I’d buy it from Vestiaire collective or new and nowhere else. 95% of the ones on Depop, etc are fake
>>
File: HuEkuLy.png (1.07 MB, 638x1024)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>10502966
>>
File: mNsyIeF.png (576 KB, 528x499)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
>>10503292
>>
File: Qi.jpg (390 KB, 1536x2048)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>10503295
>>
>>10502511
Name?
>>
>>10503178
>>10503195
What's the big deal about wearing fake VW? It's not like the brand is going to die because of chinese replicas. And the logo design is ultimately the only nice thing they've sold for the past years. If you don't want to support billionaires, but want to wear a pretty crown design, just do it. Who cares. Your money is better spent on smaller boutiques. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>10504007
genesisoftheend
>>
>>10504009
Looks so different now!! Could have never told it was her. Thank you
>>
>>10504008
the biggest problem for me is that they're very expensive for being replicas. I also can't tell if they've gotten better or they're legit because some of them will have the actual bag, correct logo placement on the necklace tag, etc. basically hitting all the points on this guide: https://imgur.com/gallery/dLnZoTH
>>
>>10504008
I guess I don’t understand the point of wearing replicas. If you want to wear something that’s cute, it doesn’t need to be branded as a famous designer brand. The only reason to wear something with a visibly identifiable logo is to flex that you bought that brand. I don’t buy that, “it’s just a cute crown logo” BS. Anyone who looks at it knows it’s a VW logo. If you’re wearing a logo it’s either a flex to show you can afford it or as a signifier that you are part of that in-group that knows/appreciates/buys that brand or a mix of both those reasons. Buying a knock off you’re trying to flex and pretend you have more money than you have which is cringey and pathetic. It’s like shouting “hey guys, look at me, I want to be in your rich kid club, can’t I please sit at the table??” There are plenty of cute and (relatively) more affordable and well-made items that cost less than VW. Knockoffs are tacky, plain and simple
>>
>>10504008
Imo it's fine as long as the replica doesn't look awful, which it does in this case
>>
>>10504008
It's trashy as hell
>>
>>10504023
I've found decent replicas for very cheap, you just have to look around a bit.
>>10504033
I don't really care if they think this about me. I'm not trying to make friends with rich people or be popular, and that talks enough about my relationships with people. I feel quite wealthy atm, but there's no point in spending absurd amounts of money for a logo. I prefer to spend that money on AP or indie brands that need support against the normie world.
>>10504035
>>10504043
You may say so, but there's always the need for new guides to tell replicas and the real thing apart. If it becomes so difficult to tell, why bother. Support businesses you care more about, be cute with your fake crowns. Nobody cares but exclusively privileged people.
>>
>>10504061
the guide is so people don't get ripped off paying regular price for a fake. maybe for exclusively normie brands I would agree but the majority of lolitas I know who care about buying legit vw are not rich and buy it secondhand and if you're saying they deserve to be ripped off because of ~privilege~ idk what to tell you.
>>
>>10504061
>APfag
The jokes write themselves. You realize you could apply your logic towards only buying AP replicas while supporting cheaper indie taobao brands, right?
>>
>>10504065
Absolutely not, if they really care that much about it, they should be able to get the real thing... Even if it's so twisted as buying a logo item you can get for 2 bucks.
I'm just saying that since the guides for telling them apart are so extensive, it only speaks of how similar most items look, therefore I don't see the reason why you'd buy original, specially about logo items.
On the other hand, I'd never buy fake clothing (fabrics) because you do need a certain quality to be comfortable.
>>
>>10504068
Absolutely, but desu lolita brands are much more prone to disappearing than rich, normie brands.
>>
>>10504072
nta but stop clogging up the thread with your embarrassing contradictory takes already
>>
>>10504068
Nothing is going to happen to VW if you buy a replica... Lolita is a niche market.
>>
>>10504072
>since the guides for telling them apart are so extensive, it only speaks of how similar most items look
there's guides for differentiating between real and fake AP so you might as well buy the fakes for that too with this backwards-ass logic

>I'd never buy fake clothing (fabrics) because you do need a certain quality to be comfortable.
you know fake vw jewelry/shoes/purses are going to have the same issues of quality concerns as your precious made in china AP dresses do
>>
>>10504061
> I don't care what rich people think of me
> Buys knockoffs of an item that's only draw is the brand recognition of the logo.
> Supporting IP theft as a lolita
Pic Related

>>10504075
> Thinking AP has any chance of disappearing in the near future

The absolute state of APfags
>>
>>10504205
I guess it boils down to- are you buying replicas because you like the design itself but don’t care about brand, or can’t afford brand and want to pass off a replica as such?
>>
>>10504327
For general design replicas I'll concede that the line gets blurry, but for a VW bag where the main draw is the company logo you can't really separate the "design" from the "brand". I genuinely do not care about VW or the bag (personally I think they're both ugly), I'm just trying to wrap my head around what ethical justification there can be for knowingly buying a rip-off of an item who's main draw is the company logo.

(That being said, I'm not going to judge anyone for accidentally buying a knockoff, the responsibility is on people who knowingly make replicas for profit)
>>
Just saw this coord on CoF, it's a shame that ugly baldy got more likes than her
>>
>>10502989
Sorry you got posted, you oily ass bull faced fake bag defending bitch
>>
>>10503195
fromjapan has some on their luxury brand exclusive auctions too that i trust.
>>
>>10506043
Vendetta or self post. There is nothing remarkable about this.
>>
>>
>>10506134
>>
>>10506135
>>
>>10506136
>>
>>10506137
>>
>>10506134
How the fuck is this good? She has a mini top hat plopped on her head.
>>
>>10506146
I like the mini-hat with this personally. It gives me clumsy, old school ega vibes.
>>
>>10506128
I mean, I don't get the bow but it's simple, cute, and easy to look at. Not all good coords need to be dramatic to make you happy.
(Facebook lolitas are also starved for good content)

Also
>Return of the comfy classic queen
>>
>>10506128
What? Op here and I love simple coords like this. She looks cute
>>
>>10502507
Sauce on the cardigan?
>>
File: EnGXOJaVgAAKQBm.jpg (280 KB, 1280x1585)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>
>>10506171
>>10506180
I'm sorry but it's just so basic and boring. It looks like something a newbie would throw together with their first brand piece. It doesn't make me think, wow that's a nice and unique coord. I'm pretty sure you'll find plenty of lolitas who coord this dress this same.

I just don't understand what is so good about this, that it needs the special treatment of going on a good coord thread?

>>10506171
This girl on the other hand is absolutely stunning. It's simple, but cute and cozy and not the typical cookie cutter coord.

>>10506136
This is absolutely gorgeous and shows taste.
>>
File: EmNTQAfU0AcI0yd.jpg (202 KB, 1110x2048)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>10506184
>>
File: EmYIAssU4AAV3Hi.jpg (267 KB, 1333x2000)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>10506187
>>
>>10506187
>>10506135
>>10506134
Whoever is posting these has really bad taste.
>>
>>
File: EVj7Bo3U4AIc6ba.jpg (117 KB, 500x750)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>10506188
>>
>>10506185
>>10506136
I feel like this photographs well in the right lighting, but would look super awkward IRL. The skirt looks to be chiffon (which might clash with the light cotton(?)blouse), and the blouse lace and ribbon are questionable. But I respect that other people might like it, it just isn't my taste.

>>10506043
I feel like the most offensive thing about this is the uncanny face shoop
>>
File: Eimjl4JUMAI5Rgb.jpg (526 KB, 1535x2048)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>10506193
>>
>>10506189
I’m not that anon but maybe your taste is shit lol
>>
>>10506202
Have you considered the fact that people can tell when the old school gang self posts? None of these posts are good, they are borderline ita.
>>
>>10506207
Nta but that’s just your opinion man
>>
>>10506207
This. Its cringe.
>>10506202
Yeah. No. Sorry people didn't like your self post.
>>
>>10506202
Just saying. I'm the original anon with the shite taste. >>10506191 I posted this which is far better than any of the shite you've posted so far.
>>
>>10506207
>someone dumps sweet coords
>normal
>someone dumps classic coords
>normal
>someone dumps old school coords
>OBVIOUS SELF POST
>>
>>10506213
>I posted this which is far better than any of the shite you've posted so far.
Nayrt but it’s not a competition, retard. Different people like different things. Or are you too stupid to be able to comprehend that?
>>
>>10506207
The only person in that group that would selfpost is Nef but okay whatever you say
>>
>>10506184
Not sure how I feel about the dark blue on just shoes and parasol.

>>10506188
ID on the skirt?
>>
>>10506185
People like you are the reason why lolita is so clownish now
>>
>>10506171
I feel like you could fill a thread with her. Yes I have an admiration crush on her, her coords are my inspiration.
>>
>>10506215
Honestly the most annoying part of neo old school is the amount of posts that baww about how much they hate them
>>
>>10506261
How, you must be blind to think >>10506043 looks good but >>10506171
>>10506136 look clownish
>>
>>10506185
>>10506189
>>10506194
>>10506207
post yourself then, bitch.
>>
>>10506207
Imagine thinking there's some kind of organized oldschool selfpost conspiracy.
>>10506277
Exactly. There are certain sub styles I don't like but I don't sit on 4chan bitching about people who wear them >>10506197
Really do not like the shoes with this one. I like that print but most coords I see with it aren't that great, anyone got something better?
>>
>>10506268
She’s probably the most popular individual lolita on cgl (though she has her haters like everyone else), so you’re not alone. And cgl was even more universally admiring of her when I started posting here in 2013.
>>
>>10506277
The reason why cgl collectively hates neo oldschoolers is the fact that they are edgy bitches that larp/cosplay street snaps. For a bunch that bitch about modern lolita being cookie cutter and basic they look pretty damn cookie cutter and basic.
>>
>>10506337
No it’s like 2 or 3 of you who are really annoying and destroy threads because of petty vendettas. How long are you going to keep complaining about it? Get over it you are acting like a child
>>
>>10506341
I don’t even have a vendetta, I just find self-posters annoying. There are plenty of nicely-dressed old schoolers that don’t act like edgy retards but they don’t ever get posted, it’s always nazi-chan lol
>>
>>10506185
>>10506171
> not knowing who FR is

>>10506268
She got me into the fashion as well, anon. I definitely got excited that she directly referenced comfy classic in her last post.
>>
>>10506350
Most old schoolers aren’t self posting themselves anon. Nazi-chan is an exception but she’s the only one who does it
>>
>>10506191
it doesn't snow where i live so i love seeing winter coords. they look so cozy
>>
>>10506326
I still like her very much, but I feel like her personality is getting more annoying with each year. Especially her comment "when my friends get kids, I just get new younger friends" came off as odd to me.
>>
>>10506230
Stay mad. People like you are why itas exist.

>>10506268
She is honestly one of the one lolitas who actually do casual well.

>>10506279
Finally, someone who see's where im coming from. This person honestly feels like a selfpost at this point.

>>10506366
Bruh I dont give a shit about the person, just their outfits. Like who even is that?
>>
>>10506373
Wow. But not really surprised.
>>
>>10506369
i gotchu senpai
>>
File: EMHMnBvUcAAnYKj.jpg (188 KB, 1080x1623)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>10506475
>>
File: EOruo_kVAAA559q.jpg (1.88 MB, 2048x1365)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
>>10506478
>>
File: 1517830483907.jpg (135 KB, 960x960)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>10506479
>>
>>10506483
>>
File: C64G0HuUwAAEhqM.jpg (109 KB, 600x800)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>10506485
>>
>>10506486
>>
>>10506487
>>
File: ESCNB1yUEAE8Xgu.jpg (265 KB, 1332x2048)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>10506489
>>
File: EQVKX3FUwAAoVuk (1).jpg (246 KB, 1482x2048)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>10506494
>>
File: EJ592RPXYAIDVED.jpg (316 KB, 1364x2048)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>10506497
>>
File: DwzgqI1U8AA-iuQ.jpg (83 KB, 600x900)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>10506504
>>
File: EBUbmhsU0AAZP3u.jpg (63 KB, 527x700)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>
File: D0285_8U0AEaKW5.jpg (181 KB, 1080x1346)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>10507049
>>
File: DZXbq8nVwAE8Grv.jpg (140 KB, 690x1034)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>10507050
>>
>>10507051
>>
File: DWZzxPjVQAAY1ou.jpg (115 KB, 768x1024)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>10507053
>>
>>10507057
>>
>>10507059
>>
>>10506193
This dress looks so stunning worn.
>>
>>10507060
I'd never seen hakama joined up to a Lolita blouse before. This looks so nice! There's one big problem in that hakama are open at the sides though
>>
>>10507364
It's a pleated skirt, you doofus
>>
>>10507373
You're right, I'm a doofus! I was looking on my phone and as I saw the haori my mind automatically was it as a hakama skirt. I think it's past my bedtime...
>>
>>10507382
Don’t feel bad anon, the hakama look is clearly what she was going for. (That’s also what yankii girls were going for with their long pleated skirts but that’s another story.)
>>
File: DpDu9HCU0AAiYCs.jpg (152 KB, 690x1035)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>
File: DYgpE4JXkAA73i5.jpg (475 KB, 1364x2048)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>10507492
>>
>>10507493
>>
>>10507494
>>
File: EB2Rg4SXkAMp2fq.jpg (428 KB, 1362x2048)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>10507496
>>
>>10507497
>>
File: DdFCteOV4AEAYy2.jpg (575 KB, 1151x2048)
575 KB
575 KB JPG
>>10507498
>>
File: CWwN12-U4AAClRR.jpg (110 KB, 640x852)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>10507500
>>
File: EH43cybU0AAiXfG.jpg (181 KB, 750x1000)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>10507503
>>
>>
File: D5PDadGW0AAD0Ob.jpg (649 KB, 1600x2048)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>>10508164
>>
>>10508165
>>
>>10508167
>>
File: Dt91gVoV4AIuHl6.jpg (37 KB, 533x800)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>10508170
>>
>>10508165
Wow I love this so much.
>>
>>10501251
id on the dress?
>>
File: EnbyrxZVoAIzPR9.jpg (423 KB, 1536x2048)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>
File: EgLERiaUMAIV1XE.jpg (181 KB, 768x1024)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>10509553
>>
File: EfiOeluUYAAltXu.jpg (573 KB, 1420x2048)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
>>10509554
>>
File: EYOW7WmU4AAN_Kk.jpg (311 KB, 1536x2048)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>10509556
>>
File: En--BGXVoAIHajW.jpg (492 KB, 1536x2048)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>10509563
>>
>>
>>10510378
>>
>>10510379
>>
>>10510381
>>
>>10510382
nice
>>
>>10510379
I love this main piece but actually think the coord is pretty bad. The two necklaces look cluttered and the shoes don't go nicely at all imo
>>
>>10510379
Desperately wish she would stop abusing meitu
>>
>>10510437
what main piece is it?
>>
>>10510501
Don't know the name but it's old VM
>>
>>10510437

80% of Josine's coords are a really good example of how floordinates don't necessarily translate to real life perfection. This sort of coordinate would probably be stunning and full of visual detail on the floor. But once you put jewelry and multiple fabrics on a real person, it can end up quite differently from deliberately smoothing jewelry and fabrics out on the floor. Unfortunately unlike the floor we have gravity and physics to contend with, and that's why floordinates that look ornate and luxurious on the floor fall short irl.
>>
>>10510504
https://lolibrary.org/items/victorian-maiden-velveteen-high-waist-long-op found it, thanks!
>>
File: D_WGdPBUIAEZMHc.jpg (218 KB, 749x837)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
gothic coords for daily wear
>>
File: EfVdSQKUcAAct23.jpg (361 KB, 1152x2048)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>10510543
>>
File: EWHzLk-U4AAZpo4.jpg (203 KB, 1150x2048)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>10510548
>>
File: ERscejuUwAAMbU6.jpg (639 KB, 1536x2048)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
>>10510557
>>
>>10510562
>>
>>10510575
>>
>>10510587
>>
File: 200.gif (647 KB, 211x200)
647 KB
647 KB GIF
>>10501677
>>10501678
>>10502996

why is /cgl/ so vicious, all i see is a person enjoying a good fashion style.
>>
>>10510832
Unironically most of the girls on /cgl/ just hate seeing anyone mildly cute or well-dressed do better than themselves and feel the need to drag down anyone with a modicum of appreciation within the community.
>>
>>10510836
>>10510832
and I love you all so much for it, please don't change and leave me alone in my bitterness.
>>
>>10510587
What's her instagram? I like this coord, but my personal nitpick suggestions would be to swap out the coffin lace headdress for one with more volume (especially in the middle), because it kind of emphasizes how flat her hair is at her crown. My second suggestion would be to switch out the socks to an all-black pair (preferably with lace tops). It looks like the print on the socks are the only source of white in the entire coord. I think it would look more cohesive and less distracting without the white.
>>
>>10510839
Seek help
>>
>>10510836

While I'd agree I tend to do that and I'm trying to work on it, I wouldn't put this particular person at the top of the list of people I'm jealous of.
>>
>>10506188
this is emma verde cosplay right?
>>
>>10510836
>/Cgl/ hates seeing girls cuter than them
>Thread dedicated to better looking and dressed girls
No, we hate ugly and poorly dressed girls. If you're cute and look good, we love it. Nose rings are gross.
>>
>>10510874
if that were true >>10501702 >>10501681 and others would have been torn apart
>>
>>10510954

I actually never even stepped into the original shitshow, but it's a reach to say people in general would be jealous of a coord like that. Not sure what you're trying to imply with the other two as the coords do nothing for me either.
>>
>>10510379
Does anyone know what this hairstyle is called or how to get a hairstyle like this?
>>
>>10510955
it's because i'm retarded, i meant to reply to >>10510836
>>
>>10511002
What do you mean? A curly wig blown by the wind?
>>
>>10506369
for u
>>
>>10510952
>posts Fanny, who gets nitpicked to death because she's pretty
>>
>>10500710
Is the blazer burando, or non-lolita company? It's so nice.
>>
>>10511057
Fanny is really the exception though. She has a lot of fans here.
>>
Gulls, please help me out. There's this one coord pic from around 2014-16 I love but can't find for some reason. It's a turquoisey, emerald/blue coordinate with gold accents and I think it had a library theme. Main piece was AP. The girl wearing it had a bit of a darker Skintone, though I can't remember what kind of ethnicity she was. Pic was taken in a yard I think. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>10510952
>>10511057
>>10511115
I feel like Fanny gets a pass both because she's been around for over a decade (and thus there's a lot of nostalgia attached) and (as discussed in the previous thread) there aren't that many other lolitas that dress in a "comfy classic" style, so it's still a novelty.

> That and she's really really ridiculously good looking
>>
>>10511082
The post says it’s Axes Femme.
>>
>>10511151
awesome, thanks
>>
>>10502952
That girl is a major bitch
>>
>>10511257
Who cares
>>
>>10508203
Wicked Queen's Poison Cellar by AatP
>>
>>10511132
Wrong thread for this probably but it sounds like you're describing something from https://xylia-x.tumblr.com/
>>
File: ElNQHxqWkAA_N8S.jpg (410 KB, 1365x2048)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>
File: EhTWyERXYAESXJW.jpg (572 KB, 1053x1796)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>>10512424
>>
File: EgA0Hl9UwAAWSDy.jpg (316 KB, 990x1652)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>10512425
>>
>>10506191
oh my god, i remember her. she was my biggest role model when i was a young teen just starting out lolita. i miss her youtube channel.
>>
File: 20201210_072312.jpg (418 KB, 1069x1225)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>
>>10500713
This is killer, where's the bag from?
>>
File: GOODSHIT.jpg (40 KB, 526x526)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>
>>10514867
So cute! I wish darker skinned black lolitas wore their natural hair more too. I usually only see wigs on the popular/well dressed ones. The volume and floof goes well with the style.
>>
>>10514880
Agreed!
>>
>>10514880
Not all of us were gifted with voluminous natural hair. Low density/thin black textured hair is definitely a thing
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: IMG_20201228_041503.jpg (412 KB, 1052x1052)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20201228_041450.jpg (518 KB, 1063x1078)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
>>10524368
>>
>>10511257
can confirm but also >>10511263
>>
>>10501702
Is that a Bodyline dress? It looks really nice in this coord.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.