[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 47 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy birthday to 4chan :)

File: halloween.jpg (70 KB, 840x473)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Will you guys be cosplaying this halloween? I dont know about you guys but im pretty excited this year
>>
Luke Skywalker from Return of the Jedi. It is a simple but elegant outfit. I always like full black costume. The shirt is almost done. Working on the leather belt now.
>>
>>10479303
Typically I put together a costume, but this year I'm planning on a cozy Halloween Inspired outfit instead so I can be comfy while watching movies and eating snacks. Gotta be honest though, these Among Us costumes are looking so cool. It's tempting to wanna make one.

Also good Halloween shirts that don't look like a suburban mother would wear it to her kid's school are extremely hard to find. If anyone knows a shop selling some good ones I'd much appreciate a link.
>>
File: EXn9w_OXsAAJGE5.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
Since I've been cheated out of cons and stuff, I'll be wearing costumes all Halloween week at work. I work in Halloween capital USA so it's festive and not out of place to be dressed up in October. Two I have so far are Majima from Yakuza and Azula from Avatar. I'm doing both Yakuza 0 and Kiwami Majima. Real excited. I'm so glad I work in this city so I can at least get something.
>>
>>10479467
You live in Salem?
>>
>>10479550
I work in Salem. I visit a lot during October too because of the festive stuff.
>>
Halloween been basically cancelled in my city. Just gonna get faded and eat candy corn.
>>
>>10479759
wtf you actually like candy corn?
>>
>>10479761
NAYRT but I like candy corn, too. Then again I also enjoy Valentine's candy hearts and hate licorice so my tastes are weird.
>>
>>10479761
same, i think it's because i like things that can be eaten systematically. for example I eat Eggo waffles around one row at a time so they remain square. And candy corn can be eaten one stripe of color at a time. I'm not obsessive, it's just an added layer of fun. Waffle cones have tiers and sections too, those are good.
>>
>>10479769
candy hearts are alright. I wouldn’t go out of my way to get them but I don’t mind eating some if they’re around. Candy corn tho that’s straight up trashhhh.
>hate licorice
damn you never had those red ones from Costco?
>>
>>10479775
Red licorice (AKA Twizzlers) is fine. It's the black I can't stand.
>>10479778
I don't know any American who peels bananas right to left, myself included. I thought that was a Caribbean thing. When I eat it left to right I hold the banana like a flower and just eat the exposed part, peeling as I go.
>>
>>10479778
nayrt but I also eat candy corn the same way and now I eat bananas right to left because I saw a monkey at the zoo do it that way
>>
>>10479303
I'm going all out this year, Going to be my first time using prosthetics. I still have to find the clothes and order the wig and some adhesive.
>>
>>10479761
The Honey based kind yes, not the wax based kind. The best part is people like you who happily trade CC for crap like strawberry candies from old ladies or black licorice.

I appreciate you anyway anon. I'll eat your candy corn for you.
>>
>>10479988
A man of culture I see
>>
I'll probably just be queen of hearts this year so I can wear my lolita warbrobe. Maybe I'll get out of my comfort zone and try a more ott look
>>
>>10479892
>It's the black I can't stand.
anon you can’t say stuff like that. Jk I don’t like the black one either. >>10479892
I dunno if it’s a Caribbean thing or not but everyone I ask seems to do it left to right except this anon I guess>>10479974
hes based
>>10479988
I’ll trade them for your laffy taffies
>>
I’m gonna ask off for the day and just chill at home in cosplay and take pics and watch movies but I’m torn between two choices. I don’t know whether to do Bishoujo Pennywise or Purple from Among Us.

>not sure if I can buy a purple astronaut suit or have to make it
>>
If I can finish it in time. I just wanna take some nice pictures since I'm sure even outdoor halloween activities are canceled
>>
>>10480570
You might be able to buy an astronaut suit if you find one that's mostly natural fibers so that you can dye them. Synthetic is more difficult but not completely impossible. Rit has synthetic dye, so if that's your only option then check out the conditions for dying according to their, or whatever synth dyes packaging. But, Bishoujo Pennywise is super duper cute too. I understand the split for both.
>>
File: leeloo side.jpg (19 KB, 363x500)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>10479303
leeloo from 5th element
might be going to a party, or just getting comfy at home, idk yet
>>
>>10480915
good choice, anon! she was my first crush ever
>>
File: wm outfit.png (778 KB, 1433x843)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
I'm rushing to finish but a final fantasy white mage. I'm really hoping houses in my neighborhood will be cool with trick or treaters
>>
>>10479303
Marisa from Touhou Project, but in a 1690's period outfit.
>>
Either Tony Montana from Scarface or Rick O Connel from The Mummy
>>
>>10482333
Rick O'Connells been on my list to cosplay for a while, I just need to track down another 1873/1874 to complete his arsenal.
>>
File: IMG_20201012_160729700.jpg (662 KB, 2330x1458)
662 KB
662 KB JPG
Who do you think would win in a fight?
Battle Babe? Or Space Battle Babe?
>>
Instead of cosplay I decided to just do some classics with some facemask gimmicks added.

Two costumes I've got planned for this year are
1. Vampire with the fangs puncturing through the mask with some blood dripped from the fangs
2. Clown with the clown nose glued to the mask and a big smile drawn onto the mask.
>>
File: juice demon.jpg (102 KB, 960x960)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>10486511
I fucking love seeing these offbrand costumes. I'm fucking cackling at Space Battle Babe.
>>
>>10486575
If I bought Juice Demon I would bring with me the packaging because that is just damn funny.
>>
>>10479303
I feel like doing some creepypasta stuff.
Don't know why, just think it would be fun.
>>
>>10486575
Isn't the one on the right the mayor of Chicago?
>>
File: trans costume.jpg (114 KB, 540x960)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>10486575
>>
File: 1429759468943.jpg (75 KB, 766x681)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>10486575
>>
>>10480307
i eat bananas right to left because i like to pluck the flower stem on the bottom off.
>>
>>10488114
yeahh same and it's so much easier to peel that way too. also you got the dangling thingy you can use to hold the banana
>>
>>10479303
I'm going to be cosplaying a broke ass bitch
>>
I asked to work on Halloween so that I can show up in cosplay. I don't expect the usual night activities to be big this year.
>>
I've never been a costume person but this year since I haven't seen lots of people i actually kinda wanna go to a costume party but now I can't.

I usually do a cozy Halloween watching more than the usual of horror movies but now I just really want some interaction with costumes
>>
no
>>
My roommate and I work for Spirit Halloween and we've convinced the entire crew to dress up as Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School on Halloween and i'm actually very excited about it. Gonna buy most of it and throw it together since its just for fun but I'm gonna do my damndest to get a picture of all of us.
>>
>>10488087
This is what we should all be cosplaying as on Halloween
>>
>>10479631
I saw signs on the highway saying October events in Salem were canceled. Plus on the news the mayor was pretty much telling people to not come this year.
Traffic still seems kinda shitty going into Salem, even if not as bad as other years. I had a relative who worked in Salem and everyone haaaated going into work with all the traffic and crowds. One time friends from college in Boston and I went to Salem Halloween weekend and it was insanely packed.
A couple I know wanted to go to dinner for a birthday there, but are going to wait a month. I want to go to the game store there and a Thai place I like, but I'm helping to take care of elderly relatives so I'm avoiding crowds like.. well.. the plague.
Even regular years I tell friends to go to Salem early in October or after in November. Of course summer is great down by the Willows and the arcade there. Obviously didn't go this summer.
>>
I might just throw on a cheap half plague doctor mask I got years ago to possibly use to make a costume. I got a skeleton mouth facemask online.
I got a long stick and screwed a bowl and skeleton hand on it. Though even then I will wipe it down each time just to be extra safe as the city suggested not using bowls.
>>
huka durr, what about scamflu and the lockdown. you don't want to be a public health risk
>>
Dead thread
Dead board
>>
Halloween is cancelled where I am. The police will be out in full force and will arrest anyone trick or treating.
>>
>>10489409

Lord. Where are you? That is just depressing.
>>
>>10489409
do you live in a blue state?
>>
>>10479303
Fuck no. Aint doing shit this hween
>>
God I haven’t been on cgl in years but someone cross-linked this thread. Couldn’t resist.

I’m gonna be doing Master Chief because fuck it no cons are happening
>>
>>10489678
Counts as a facemask too, so you can melee the fuck out of the angry cunts who scream at you like grunts.
All in all, you win
>>
File: 1552839377909.jpg (111 KB, 1080x1350)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
I'm not even allowed outside my parents said cause of the virus
my boyfriend said covid19 not real
what do??
>>
>>10489968
Eat their souls and go out and be a strong independent black woman.
>>
>>10489968
fukin tillie
>>
>>10489678
Based as fuck
>>
Just bought 400 dollars worth of crusader gear since I'm lazy and talentless.

Anyways to make it look more war torn? I don't want it to be super clean, I'd like it to look like I've been in a lot of battles
>>
>>10490113
Roll in the mud, and hit the armour with other metal things.
>>
>>10489409
Good.
>>
>>10490272
The metal wouldn't be dirty, seeing as the armor was constantly cleaned to prevent rusting.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.