[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 78 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Cross-Over.full.2000294.jpg (3.69 MB, 2846x3700)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB JPG
Haven't seen one in a while so figured I'd start one! Quarantine gets lonely, meet new people here.

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
>Age/Gender/Location
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
>Other interests
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Contact info
>>
>>10399229
just cons
1/f/Romania
East European Comic Con
I really like mystery/somber anime like last exile, ergo proxy, paranoia agent, haibane, lain, etc
I've never cosplayed but i've worn a hat before
I'm looking for just people in general to talk to about anime and make new friends that I can share /cgl/ and cosplay/jfash memes with.
Not sure what i'm not interested in i guess sports people.
Contact info is
>>
>>10399232
oops I meant to say 21 not 1
>>
>>10399233
>tfw no toddler weeb friend
>>
>>10399229
not sure how seriously these threads are taken, but I'm lonely so why not.
Lolita and occasionally cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/Midwest
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
Only been to anime midwest so far, trying to get into more after they open up, hopefully next year
AP, love any berry prints, and watching the new fruits basket right now.
Enma Ai and Chitanda
>Other interests
Crafting, reading, animal crossing, lame homebody stuff
friends, people to talk to about common interests since right now none of my friends are even remotely into lolita or anime, people to play animal crossing with
mean people I guess?
>Contact info
Discord: Apeach#7645
>>
jfash (mostly gyaru) also some cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
30/f/east coast
AB mostly some other cons in the area from time to time. karaoke and chill bruh.
>Other interests
crafts
someone who doesn't mind me being a dumb idiot
someone who minds me being a dumb idiot
>Contact info
century song#3249
>>
new to cosplay, taking intreast in lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
19/f/East coast
katsu, was gonna expand but then corana
FFxv, princess tutu, magi,psycho pass and alot of others
dont really now much about brand , but book, cakes and fences are my favorite in prints
zelda (ss) and bowsette
>Other interests
reading, drawing, cooking
someone that like some of the things I like but can talk about new things wit, maybe someone a bit older for advice as well
idk, we'll see when we get there
>Contact info
Yolmalei#1840
>>
I have an alabama cosplay discord server. If anyone wants to join, just reply and I'll post a temporary url
>>
>>10399229
>cons and cosplay
>21/f/southeast USA
>I love to show up and see where the day takes me. Whether that be panels, floating around the dealers room and taking pics, meeting people, getting drunk, ect
>pokemon, bnha, kirby, animal crossing a few other things I cant think of off the bat
>other interests are fitness, active lifestyle, partying
>id like to say that I'm looking for a qt cosplay bf but those don't exist so some con buddies would be cool
>NOT looking for a hookup or whatever
>>
File: megamilk.gif (1.17 MB, 200x241)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
Lolita and other Jfashion. Would like to get into cosplay when I have more money for it. (want to get into special effects make up which is costly)
>Age/Gender/Location
I've only been to a few cons, RCCC and Sak as far as like, cosplay frequented cons I've gone too but I really loved going to the Retro gaming con.
Legend of Zelda series, tetris. Sims 4
I don't really watch anime
Most of my wardrobe is AP but I also have Btssb and AatP as well a few Taobao things.
I attempted pic related and it was pretty fun
>Other interests
I listen to various podcasts, I watch old VHS recordings (I'd like to stream with someone and we could roast/comment on them, I always have a blast doing that)
Also love make up/nails/wigs
Friends! Maybe even someone I get along with really well that want's to stream stuff and talk on a regular basis. Definitely girls who are into lolita and makeup/other girly stuff.
Men. We won't have much to talk about anyway.
>Contact info
cubedsteaks#7852
>>
>>10399305
sent you a friend request!
>>
>>10399229
Jfashion/Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
24(almost 25)/F/USA
Mostly ComicCon and but I haven't been in a couple years.
I spent probably 90% of the time in AA but I went to a Sailor Moon panel and it was so great.
Odin Sphere, Overwatch, Dead By Daylight, I've been playing a bit of Divinity 2 as well
Sailor Moon (a lot of mahou/shojo in general), Wotakoi,
I really like AP, some Meta prints, VM's roomwear, and Liz Lisa
>Other interests
I really like drawing, Kpop(mostly girl bands), and cooking/baking
Someone to exchange dream dresses with, some girly chat, maybe some real life venting and distracting each other from it. Recipes!
WARNING: You'll probably get a cat pic or two or five. I'm perfectly okay with getting pet pics back
Men are welcome to an extent.
Someone that's super clingy. Exchanging body pictures.
I could not care less what you look like but if you wanna show and gush about your coord that is okay.
NSFW talk, probably.
Someone that gets offended/easily triggered. IRL meetups for the time-being.
Don't ask me how my day was every day. Chances are it was shit.
>Contact info
HaileyHime#1825
>>
>>10400553
Are you Dutch? I used to have a Dutch friend who would react this way upon hearing someone's age, she would literally just typing "old" like that by itself as her only comment
>>
File: 1565125772133.png (56 KB, 265x377)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
Cosplay, interested in Ouji, willing to go to cons.
19 (almost 20)/M/East Coast
ANYC, maybe Otakon once I scrounge up enough money. In general willing to go to more. I like the idea of parties but since I'm still underage I can't go to too many yet.
Favorite vidya are Kirby and SMT/Persona, as well as retro stuff in general. Anime-wise, I like Little Witch Academia, BnHA, Zombieland Saga and Nichijou. Favorite manga are pic related, Watamote, and Oshiete Galko-chan. Wotakoi is a favorite romcom of mine.
Only cosplay I've done so far is the Producer from Zombieland Saga. Looking to do a lot more though.
I play violin often and am very musical. I like drawing and crafting stuff in my freetime. Also love the outdoors and camping.
I really just want somebody to talk to, maybe someone who can help me with Ouji fashion since I'm very interested but mostly clueless regarding that subject. If you wanna be con buddies that'd be cool too since I've been looking for an excuse to do group cosplays with people.
A relationship. Not ready for something like that in the slightest.
Loser#7586
>>
File: image.png (141 KB, 325x333)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>10399229
Ouji
>Age/Gender/Location
25, M, Latin Am
I go on ouji to some local cons
I like very much to play open world and building games, especially gta and the sims. Also really like to play fps and rts games, euro truck sim...
I like classic ouji, and used to like AatP,
IF I FIND A PIECE
>Other interests
Build stuff on 3d. Better than The Sims
idk. the thread seemed like a funny idea
also idk
>Contact info
Felix Kurz on fb
>>
>>10400695
>hey i sent a friend request
>>
>>10401180
>ugly weirdo from the ouji thread who doesn't understand ouji
>posts real facebook name
thanks for confirming your autism and giving everyone a way to block you.
>>
>>10400553
t. lil zoom

I genuinely wish anyone under the age of 25 (preferrably 30) would be unable to connect to the internet. It'd solve a lot of problems in our society.
>>
>>10401318
you belong on lolcow fatty
>>
men really need to give up on trying to talk to women
>>
>>10401285
>ugly weirdo from the ouji thread who doesn't understand ouji

actually what is keeping me at bay from dressing better is that it is hella difficult to find 2nd hand ouji pieces, and no new branded stuff that i really want rn.
AatP used to be better back in the day. Also a men's size blouse is impossible to find unless new. It is not straightforward like lolita.
>>
>>10401318
Also why scrote?
(I am >>10401180)
>>
>>10400695
We could be friends if you weren't so young.
Call me in a year and a half, I need more friends that can party.
>>
>>10401490
no one cares, you suck.
>>
>>10401498
do you not know what scrote means?
it's in reference to men.
>>
>>10401800
don't bother trying to help an idiot who dropped his real facebook. he keeps shitting up the ouji thread with really bad info and coords.
>>
>>10401815
Anon serious question
Why are you so pissed with me? Since the ouG thread you are being salty.
>>
>>10401926
There is more than one anon that feels that way.
>>
>>10401926
Not that anon and I don't even know who you are but the one time I opened up a lifestyle thread on this board it was nothing but some guy who was bad at ouji fucking self posting with weird larp text.

There's a reason why a lot of girls are sick of men invading our fashion spaces.
>>
>>10401934
he's >>10401180 and that's his picture.
>>
>>10401490
I can relate to that. I gave up on ouji partly because of that. I still have a few pieces i'll sell to you for cheap, You want?
>>
>>10401926
Nayrt Scrote-kun but you’re obnoxious and shit up every thread you’re in and give off serious creep vibes
>>
>>10399229
>>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?

Jfash and lolita- I think I'm too old for cosplay now, which is a little disheartening...

>>Age/Gender/Location

34 - female - northwest Michigan

>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)

Only small semi-local ones now, but I used to work for Anime Milwaukee for 10 years, and in my college days I went to Acen.

>>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc

Meta. I love unique colortone coords and country coords.
I love Ookiku Furikabutte, Captain Harlock/Galaxy Express 999, and Aria the Animation.
I play PC games but not many mainstream ones, but I can share my Twitch info if anyone wants. Sometimes I have Jane Austen Story Hour on my streams.

>>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)

I recently cosplayed the short-haired chick in SSSS.Gridman. One person knew me, lol. My dream cosplay this time is Entrapta from She-Ra. I made a pretty good FLCL Mamimi.

>>Other interests

I want to chat about lolita and window online shop together and share finds and just hang out quietly~

>>What are you looking for?

Quiet hang-out online friends, potentially Discord server if it's not full of grouchy judgy people or edgelords. I'm too old for that shit

>>What are you NOT looking for?
Younger than age 24, immature people, people who take themselves too seriously, people who think they're entitled to praise and likes. Just chill, jesus.
Also, men. Don't need.

>>Contact info
irishrover#5040 on Discord
>>
>>10399229
At one hand I'd really like cosplayer friends because most of my friends aren't into the scene and I'd like personal advice on things.

On another hand I'm a dude so I'm just gonna be assumed to be chasing e-coochie lol.
>>
>>10402704
ikr lol
fuck simps
>>
>>10399229
Lolita

>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/US

My main interests are sweet, old-school, and classic lolita. I like the usual, Angelic Pretty, BABY, etc.

>>Other interests
I dabble in some things like baking, cooking, I love birds... I like hiking and being outside... I'm a casual anime fan. I like video games, although I don't play them often. I play Animal Crossing often enough, though!

I'm mainly here to find a lolita pen pal.
Anything goes. Small talk, deep discussion, if you're into art we can share illustrations, send small gifts, photos, etc. Men are welcome, too, as long as you are a wearer of lolita fashion and are able to make conversation about things that aren't typically "male hobbies."

Super sensitive types. No matter your stance, I don't want to talk about current American politics. Do not contact me if you need things like "trigger words." We probably just won't get along.

I'm not really into anime enough to discuss it, I'm not into cosplay either.

>Contact info
cherryxgingham@yahoo.com
Please include either public social media or if you don't have SM, your name and a few photos of yourself in lolita. Let me know what kind of things you want to share through our letters!
>>
Photography and cons.
25, M in the Bay Area of CA
I like to shoot cosplays but its been dead since March.
Wouldn't mind being somebody's plan B if their friend doesnt wanna go.
I can take pics of you and basically be a walking camera.
I like games and mainly play on PC but also have a switch.
Looking for Bay Area cosplayers or other photographers who wanna go to cons or do a shoot.
Not looking for bossy people who expect pictures on command.

My IG is film.eater
Dont have any cosplay pics on there since its more of a personal IG.
DM me and tell me what con youre looking forward to going to.
>>
>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons? Just cons
>Age/Gender/Location 30, Male, Montreal (sort of, im in one of the surrounding cities)
Just Otakuthon. I went to anime north once but its kinda expensive. I tend to stick to panels, as well as go to dealers rooms and go to viewing rooms for anime
Favorite game? Chrono trigger or anything shin megami tensei related. Favorite animes are yu yu hakusho, jojo and lupin the third
Not applicable. Id love to cosplay but I don't think I would be very good at it
>Other interests
Fantasy books, horror movies
If im being honest, I really don't know. I've never done this before
Again, unsure. mostly doing this on a whim
>Contact info
Uhh I don't have many but steam is a good option which is Kraufen. or discord which is Kraufen#5341
>>
cosplay, and a little interest in j-fashion
>Age/Gender/Location
18/f/UK
I like to go to the stalls and buy cute things, join the masquerades, lots of things!
fave anime is Lucky Star, fave game is Overwatch! fave j-fashion trend is menhera/ yami kawaii
Misty - Pokemon
Chocola - Nekopara
Junko Enoshima - Danganronpa
Muja Kina - Yandere Simulator
>Other interests
mostly overwatch, and also perler beads
friends!
simps
>Contact info
@tugachan on instagram
Mew#2558 on discord
<3
>>
Cosplay, Conventions, getting picture taken
>Age/Gender/Location
26/M/NYC
AnimeMatsuri this year, I like talking to people, shows and parties are fun.
Normal setting with supernatural background.
Lio/Promare, Hideyoshi/Bakatest, Yoichi/Drifters, Cloud/FFVII
>Other interests
Guitar, Dance
Someone to hang out with at AnimeMatsuri, if you are good at taking pictures please photograph me. Also where are the speakeasies?
mean folks
>Contact info
discord: tentacle prince#6169
>>
File: 1585351259413.jpg (225 KB, 800x533)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
Went to a convention once.
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/Oregon
Was thinking of going to Kumoricon this year but not sure now. fighting game tournaments if they're there.
Favorite game fallout NV. Favorite anime baccano
>Other interests
Drawing
Girlfriend, someone to go to conventions with if they ever come back.
>Contact info
Plume#6181
>>
>>10401732
>drinking age is 21 in your country
Oh that's hilarious ahahahaha
>>
>Autists thread
>>
File: 1491500844404.jpg (87 KB, 581x581)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>all these discord usernames
out Out OUT
>>
>>10407977
>Girlfriend
Better post your body and some measurements because aint no one messaging first buddy
>>
>>10408374
this
>>
>>10408371
What's wrong with discord?
>>
File: CdZ3lnXUMAAWTvo[1].jpg (35 KB, 493x298)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>10408426
Where to start
>>
>>10408371
>>10408428
when did /a/ get here?
>>
>>10408426
Everything. Line users where??
>>
>>10408438
Line was so fucking annoying to use. You get out.
>>
>>10401934
>>10402117

Ayrt, I still cannot understand why you are creeped with me. All i've done so far was posting myself on ouG. Don't you think you are a lil bit over paranoid?

Inb4 i've posted myself because i was like uwu look my neew coords !!11!. Now, i just want to improve my ouji. That is why all men get scared away.

>>10402115
Ayrt, Sorry for the long delay.
Unfortunately, i have to spend my money on other more important stuff. As much as i've loved, i cannot spend much on pieces.
But still i'd love to see them if you don't mind. Please look for me at fb.
>>
>>10408663
no one likes you because you're ugly and clearly autistic. your ouji coords are bad, you wk yourself in the thread and you are such a newfag you didn't know what the buttcape site was. just go wear dandy steampunk shit and stay in your lane.
>>
>>10408731
daheck is wk?
>>
>>10399308
send you a request !
>>
>>10408374
Arm span is about 6'6". wrist circumference about 9". distance from knee to bottom of foot 2'.
We can just be friends initially but if time together is enjoyed enough mutually then body picture exchange will be most appropriate.
>>
>>10408847
Gonna need some length and girth
>>
>>10408852
Just imagine a perfect cube.
>>
>>10408862
So like a buttplug? If it's girthy I could be down.
>>
I'm curious. Have you found any friends from these threads?
>>
Not sure what to expect from this, but I'd like to meet more people from different places than just my current social circle, as they really don't share my interests on cosplay and specifically crossplaying and such.

Cosplay, Crossplay specifically. I haven't gone to a con but want to soon!
>Age/Gender/Location
21/m/Netherlands
I attended a Dutch con once and hope to go to one this year if covid measures allow it. I also really want to go to one of the big ones in the US some day, hopefully next year!
Haruhi is my favourite anime of all time, I also like Made in Abyss, Steins;Gate, HxH a lot and many more. I've played a LOT of Dota 2 but I play a wild variety of games and have been moving more towards casual games as of late.
Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie in April and hopefully many more in the future!
>Other interests
I love cooking and baking, videogames of pretty much any genre except sports, Neuroscience and general Medicine, fashion and a lot more stuff I'm forgetting to list.
Just someone to sometimes talk to and chill I guess, or even a server. Someone who could help me get better at makeup, or just to talk in general about cossplay, crossplaying, fashion, j-fashion, games, and this is a bit random for this particular board I guess, but I also have a history of addiction and recent sobriety and if anyone else has happened to be going through that, or has gone through that I'd like to find more people to speak about that with, share stories, how to cope. But yeah, literally anything as long as you're nice and chill.
Mean people, no heavy political stuff please, no unprovoked NSFW stuff. I'm not looking for anything sexual or being fetishised.
>Contact info
Nameless#6484
>>
Dudes rock

Fight the food fight
>>
>>10409077
I found my gf on here
>>
>>10409077
I did, yeah. We met up irl and were best friends for over a year. Then she ghosted me out of nowhere. Don't trust gulls, I guess.
>>
>>10409359
Maybe you shouldn't have been a creep, ever think about that?
>>
Cosplay and conventions
>Age/Gender/Location
21/Male/Brazil
The local conventions, from smaller to thebiggest ones. I like being on the con floor and visiting friends in the shops and in the AAs.
Star Wars, Power Rangers, any operator-themed videogames, Fallout
From Star Wars: Imperial Officer, Jawa, Shocktrooper, Stormtrooper
From Power Rangers: Gaoblack/Iron bison
>Other interests
Cars, guns, food
Friends, people that I can talk without the usual fear of being judged, without taboos.
Political debates.
>Contact info
ironbison#2189
>>
>>10409368
? I'm another girl, anon. Besides, no one's gonna hang out on the regular for a year with someone they think is a creep.
>>
>>10409387
Being a girl doesn't mean you're not a creep
>>
>>10409387
if you think "I'm another girl" is proof you aren't a creep, then you probably are a creep.
>>
>>10409432
>>10409539
Maybe you guys shouldn’t be shitty friends. go to therapy.
>>
>>10409376
What the hell, you're still around?
>>
>>10399229
Costumes, and photography.
>Age/Gender/Location
26, Male, near Calgary.
Otafest, Calgary Expo, sometimes Animethon.
Moyashimon, Jojo, Halo, Upotte, Gurren Lagann.
G3A3 Upotte, Sailor Mars, Red Spy Splinter Cell, Golden Boy.
>Other interests
Firearms, motorbikes, snowboarding, cello, aviation.
Friends. People to play games with. People around S. Alberta. Other Canadians.
Frankly people that are clingy. But I don't really worry cause what's likely is chatting for a couple weeks, and then at most playing games occasionally.
>Contact info
Discord Chrissy#8852
Email Simmns2point0@gmail.com
>>
>>10399229
who’s the girl on the right, from shiny colors? I know left is anastasia
>>
yo should this be a cgl server instead of a fa one?

https://discord.gg/dreAVmM
>>
>>10413635
yes
>>
File: 172385121.jpg (13 KB, 330x330)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>10399229
Cosplay. Cons
22/M/LA
Fresh to the scene
I watch/play stylish or emo stuff generally
Haven't cosplayed yet
Cooking, baking, fitness, fashion
LF people w/ cosplay experience/stories they'd like to share
Not LF boring niggas
Discord: Leolay#5276
>>
>jfash/cos/cons
>19/M/Northern Cal/Central IL
>what do at cons
i party very hard and like to do a lot of degenerate shit at cons. however i also love formal masq balls, dancing, and general weebery as i am a massive weeb first and foremost.
>what do i like
i like a lot of shit. big fan of kara no kyokai/tsukihime, grisaia series, legend of galactic heroes, but i have a fuckton of weeb/vidya interests. I play a lot of league too if you want to duo.
>who cosplays
jojo p4 kira, ryougi shiki, and arcueid
>other interests
I attend university at an elite tryhard private school. I enjoy horseback riding, league of legends, primitive camping, street racing, vidya/animu, music festivals, psychedelics, making money, literature, american football, competitive forensics/debate, securities trading, sailing, saber fencing, and kinky shit. All of the aforementioned shit i commonly do while vaping marijuana.

>looking for
cute lewd discord thottie. i go to cons in the midwest and west coast

>not looking for
just about anything else. i have plenty of dude and women friends [spoiler] and even have sex sometimes [/spoiler] but a cute discord thottie who i can talk to as i grind league elo
also
>no baudrilliard fags
>no deleuze fags
>no heidegger fags
I swear to god if another one of you women message me and pretend to be all cute and shit just to eventually start quoting passages of Sein und Zeit to me again i'll lose my fucking shit.

>tag
Illya#4720 thats illya in lowercase but discord cares ab capitalization
>>
File: 1589004769115.png (187 KB, 449x401)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
Lolita and jfash; I like mori and vintage styles.
>Age/Gender/Location
29/f/east coast
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc.
Games: Persona 4 & 5; BL VNs
Anime: The last thing I watched was Nozaki-kun. Rewatching Given now.
Brands: Baby the Stars Shine Bright, some AP and Meta
>Other interests
BL shit, fanfic/fanart, normie fashion, cooking/baking, cats
Fellow girls who are getting back into weeb hobbies after taking a hiatus (like me), or, you know, whoever.
Men.
>Contact info
strawberry milk#6874
I also have LINE if you're interested in that.
>>
>>10409077
Yeah, I met my fiance on /cgl/ back in 2015.
>>
>>10408052

lol
>>
Nobody nor anything is ever in Alaska :(
>>
This coronavirus is lonely
>>
cons really

>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/UK

MCM

Tabletop boardgames, anything mecha related

>Other interests
Coffee, hiking, languages, film photography and cooking

Someone to share my gunpla with and gundam memes. Also just a general want to share memes with and recieve memes. I just want a friend to talk about mecha stuff with (I know its the wrong board but have you been to /m/ ?)

Someone who's ok with me suddenly going quiet and are open to a plethora of random stuff.

>Contact info
discord: Veonix#3602
insta: angelsbacc
>>
>>10414615
Also massive plus for makeup tips.
>>
File: zoobird.png (948 KB, 1042x744)
948 KB
948 KB PNG
>>10399229
Photographer/videographer
>Age/Gender/Location
24/M/Seattle
Was never that much of a con goer but have been to ECCC, PAX, and some smaller events not technically related to cosplay but about the same sphere
Favorite game recently is Darkwood, favorite manga is Planetes. I have an interest in fashion and design but mens fashion is a difficult subject
Never cosplayed before but if I were to start my easiest go to would be part 1 Dio before he becomes a vampire, as I've got absurdly thick blonde hair and a skinny frame
>Other interests
I'm primarily on /out/ and /an/ as I'm a landscape photographer and hiker getting in to solo treks
People interested in showcasing their work some time or have some event they'd like documented, and wouldn't mind the possibility of being added in a portfolio
Just looking to know more about the pretty big cosplay scene in my area and a head start on when things start opening up again
>Contact info
formless#8639

I've been on this site on and off for years and it never occurred to me to browse CGL until today. Before the coronavirus hit I was looking to fill out my portfolio with portraits and somewhat network at conventions, but recently I've just been editing footage stuck at home and waiting
>>
>>10408663
>That is why all men get scared away.
Good riddance.
>>
>>10402460
>I want to chat about lolita and window online shop together and share finds and just hang out quietly~
This is such a cute sentiment. I sent you a friend request and I'm not male.
>>
File: 1549823745346.jpg (140 KB, 610x280)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
weeaboo
>Age/Gender/Location
37/anime girl/WA
Sakuracon 2020, Anime New Years
vanillaware, splat2, XC2, p3/p4, ace attorney, acnl
k-on, imas 765, penguindrum, lain, clannad
yui hirasawa, suwako moriya, alice margatroid etc etc
>Other interests
dollfie, detective pikachu, baby animals, cowboys
genkigoths (please exist)
coronavirus infection
>Contact info
line: gummiholen
>>
>>10415596
>anime girl
So this means you're a tranny, hm?
>>
>>10415614
trans or not they are very cringe.
>>
>>10408371
Based department. I wish we could be friends. Fuck trannycord.
>>
>>10415596
Howdy again partner.
>>
File: techman.png (92 KB, 209x246)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
Cosplay, and cons. I usually crossplay, but I'm bad. I'm into lolita, but I'm not cool enough and my brain is too dumb to put an outfit together so that'll never happen
>Age/Gender/Location
28/male/oregano
All of the west coast cons, but Sakuracon is the pinnacle. i like to big weed and have good time
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, d
Super Meat Boy, Persona 4, Chronicon, Diablo 2, many games. Haruhi, Azumanga Daioh, GOSICK, Kaguya, 8man anime, dramatic romantic things., SDVX. BTSSB, innocent world, jej.
Touhou. Mostly touhou. Almost exclusively. but every year I get older and it gets harder. Also that one gambling anime, journey(the video game) one time, and when I was like 14 I was Ritsuka from loveless.
>Other interests
I play music, and write software. Also uhhh, I guess cosplay stuff
people
gross disgusting simps. do not simp me.
>Contact info
Linus(hooo)#1111
>>
>>10415640
You still remember me!?! Thank you mysterious cgl cowboy!!!
>>
>>10416034
I couldn't forget ya
>>
File: 1589505925986.png (658 KB, 933x1133)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
mostly jfashion and fashion in general but also lolita and cons

>Age/Gender/Location
18/f/midwest

midwest cons. i just do whatever but i usually end up playing games or shopping alone because no friends

i like too many games to list. i dont really watch anime but i guess i like kemono friends characters. i like liz lisa/axes femme

chen/touhou

>Other interests
pets/ video games /art /arthopods/ food pictures /music /anime pictures/ funny images/ virtual youtubers / hot asian and white women/ touhou project/ feet/ crossdressing/ diet dr pepper

cute girls or cute boys that share common interest to try making friends with. people with pets preferably herps or inverts would be a bonus. maybe a con buddy eventually. or we can just exchange various images over discord.

people who arent interested in anything i just said
thank you

>Contact info
894278993#1004
>>
Jfashion, Lolita, wanting to get more into cosplay again!
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/Midwest
I attend midwest cons. I enjoy being anime for a weekend and cracking one open with the boys
Games:
Games - VRChat, Slap City
Anime - I like mostly anything. Currently watching Gabriel Dropout
Fashion - I mostly wear Liz Lisa, Axes Femme, and lolita brands like AP and BTSSB.
Hinata from Naruto ( when i was like 12 lol ), Rika from Chuunibyou, and Kaban from Kemono Friends
>Other interests
Going out for tea/eating, drinking beer, aliens, time travel, cats, being lazy
A chill person to talk to sometimes with common interests.
.-.
>Contact info
tea#8003
>>
File: 1467129722219.png (266 KB, 749x633)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
Join us, we're bored.
https://discord.gg/R9cVxW
>>
>>10417765
To the person who asked me to say something interesting, I litterally can't for 10 minutes.
>>
>>10399895
Requested!
>>
File: 2020-05-13_01-41-09.webm (1.96 MB, 934x518)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB WEBM
>>10402704
Yeah this is where I am. I'm just gonna lurk and probably bump into someone I can add to talk to and learn about the culture and stuff sooner or later
>>
File: m.png (66 KB, 166x203)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>10410456
Holy shit, another West Canadia dude who ALSO likes this shit and motorcycles
>>
Lolita, Fairy Kei, sometimes goth, Cosplay and I love going to cons!
>Age/Gender/Location
21/female/UK
mostly MCMs, any local 'comic cons', any japanese themed cons I can access. I love most things about cons and try to do as much as poss, I love going to the gaming lounges, love the masquerades, love the AA, love the afterparties.
i'm bit of a retro gamer, i love a lot of nintendo classics like zelda, metroid, 3D marios, paper mario, Smash, etc. I love collecting Gamecube games, some of my faves being party games like WarioWare, Monkey Ball, Smash, Mario Kart, etc. I also love Resident Evil and Tomb Raider. I like a couple animes but i'm hard to please, I love FMA, Evangelion, Madoka Magica and Berserk. I mostly love sweet and oldschool lolita, most of my wardrobe is AP, BTSSB and ETC. I also really love Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.
Not many, I've cosplayed Lara Croft and i'm currently planning a Star Wars cosplay.
>Other interests
Very into art. I love drawing! I also love nature and love visiting forests and beaches.
Someone to chat to, someone who'd meet up for cons, someone to game with!
creepy people
>Contact info
pink_taiga@outlook.com
>>
>>10417765
Invite invalid, what was it?
>>
Does anyone know if there is a telegram group?
>>
Lolita, casual and corp goth, cons
>Age/Gender/Location
23/female/East Canada (Ontario/Quebec)
Anime North. I'm down to go to panels, Kei-con, afternoon teas or like virtual stuff. I'm down for anything
JoJo, any cute animes, slice of life etc.
I don't have fav brands :)
I haven't cosplayed before, but I wear Classic Lolita and Sweet
>Other interests
Marketing, art, nature. I'm also so into cute stationery. I can't get enough of it and it brings me joy.
Lolitas to talk to, go to meetups with, cons, maybe someone to do cute or kawaii crafts with. Lets make some handmade stuff!
Males that aren't wearing EGL/EGA
>Contact info
bunnita#6891
>>
>>10408371
discord is where you test the waters before swapping numbers. What else do you suggest?
>>
File: 1580932604441.png (15 KB, 271x274)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
Greetings
I like cosplay, jfash, photog and now cons!
>Age/Gender/Location
26 year old male residing in Texas
I went to my first con (ANT) in January...everything else has been canceled sadly. Hope to go to many when the world opens up again.
Anime: FLCL, K-ON, Quiet Country Cafe.
Game: Dark Souls/P5R
haven't cosplayed yet ;_; want to someday
>Other interests
I like fashion a lot, and just got a fancy sewing machine so I'll be making stuff soon.
Other interests: I work in cyber but am trained in psychology, play instruments, like fixing cars, photography, and gardening
looking for: new friends to talk about anything with honestly. We can hangout on discord, I can drink and tell you about silhouettes, why i love night photography, how much I adore my friends, and why Jungian psychology is so important. I have a lot of energy and talk too much probably
not looking for: poisonous people.
>Contact info
flood#7024
have LINE and instagram if ya need.
>>
Cosplay, Jfash, and Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
26/Female/ Tampa Florida
Metrocon, megacon and spooky empire are the main 3 but I wanna try and go to other Florida cons.
I like to walk around the vendors room, go to the masq parties, and view panels of subjects that interest me
I like TF2, animal crossing, OW and Dead by Daylight game wise. Anime I like a lot of late 00's , Luckystar, Haruhi Suzumiya, etc.
I cosplayed the Scout from TF2 most recently
>Other interests
I like drawing, sewing, and going to parks.
Another Lolita to go to cons with
Mean people or creepy people
>Contact info
Scooter#6436 <--- Discord
>>
>>10399232
>underage
>>
Jfashion and Lolita, mainly lolita, but if you like fashion, it's already something very good for me.
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/Brazil
None.
Life is strange, Cocoppa play. Not exactly anime but manga: Monster, Tomie, Uzumaki. Angelic Pretty, BTSSB. Love Sugary Carnival! <3 I'm hella autistic for gacha/fashion games, like stardoll and i love drawing, also aesthetics and creating my own aesthetics.
None.
>Other interests
Aesthetics, drawing, studying psychology, listening to denpa, trying to make myself better.
A good friend, who will not judge me, no taboos, who is able to help me and let me help when needed (not too much, just want to have a best friend, something like that?) and who is able to stand my limited english, BAHAHAHA.
No haughty people, who do things only for attention and need to hurt other people to feel better. Someone who don't understand what is respect.
>Contact info
Mena#6901

Summing up: i want a gentle friend to embrace feminility and get better as a person with me!
>>
>>10419188
It's a fa & cgl discord server.
>>
>>10423015
Sounds nice, why kill the invite?
>>
>>10423073
gotta wait til borders open
>>
Cosplay and Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/US
Mostly those on the East Coast. I really love AA and I go to panels as well.
LL and LLS, the Ancient Magus' Bride, Mob Pyscho 100, recently started watching JoJo as well. My favorite lolita brand is Innocent World but I also love Angelic Pretty and BTSSB as well.
You Watanabe, working on a Kousaka Honoka one as well. Also working on some cosplays from The Ancient Magus' Bride and Pokemon.
>Other interests
I like to sew and I'm really into doing my nails and nail art. I also really enjoy fashion design and sewing. In addition, I really like tea and collecting antiques and vintage fashion.
Female friends who have similar interests and meet up at cons and go for tea maybe.
People who want to talk about politics, or are boring to talk to.
>Contact info
DoctorFaustus#3594
>>
Lets give this a shot and see what happens.

Cosplay, Phoography, Props
>Age/Gender/Location
32/M/US
No cons for several years.
Games: Final Fantasy Tactics, Brigandine, Ogre Battle, Suikoden. I've fallen out of most anime & manga over the last few years.
None.
>Other interests
I like creating props, masks, and animatronics. I also like special effects and woodworking.
Someone to bounce ideas off of who has a similar mindset and interests to me.
People who think the above are dumb
>Contact info
Discord: Bat-Bat#9369
>>
File: 1566957844413.gif (1.14 MB, 250x250)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>>10413705
>saber
>>
nyc anon here

i'd appreciate if servers were posted because i like getting to know people within a group. active vc or even video chats are appreciated, because i try not to go out into an increasingly and worryingly relaxed public.

also dming always seems crude and too direct for me.
>>
>>10426659
Hey NYC anon, I'm >>10419546
what's your discord? I go to nyc fairly often
>>
File: original.jpg (63 KB, 800x455)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Jfash - Mori/Natural-kei and Otome. A soft spot for cute punk-ish fashion like Listen Flavor.

>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/Portugal

Local cons, which are smallish. I like going to shop for fanart and to look at the pretty cosplays. Sometimes attending panels if there are any that aren't solely cosplay focused.

Currently playing Darkest Dungeon, Dead By Daylight (and sucking) and Borderlands 2. I was super into ACNH on release but now I don't know what to do with my island :( I am mostly into visual novels and horror games. My favourites are Dark Souls, VTM:B, and the Silent Hill series. Haven't been into anime for a while but I still like NGE and watching anime films like those from Ghibli or Makoto Shinkai.

I tried cosplaying Ichimatsu from Osomatsu-san back when the hype was on. But I have no talent and the cosplays I would like to try are complex armour ones.

>Other interests
I am into herbalism, learning about plant properties and how you can use them for medicine and food. I like going hiking and taking nature photos. Doing some journaling and drawing. Also into vintage fashion, which is what I mostly wear on a daily basis. Love horror movies, always looking for new recommendations. I am into K-pop and dramas too, but I won't be a nuissance about it. I love food and trying out new things, don't eat meat though.

Friends who want to game together, send eachother film, show and music recommendations, share food and tea recipes, and actually meeting up to dress up and going out to eat when the pandemic is over.

Please no "anti-sjw" types. I don't want to go into discourse but I want peace of mind too. No mean gossip crap either.

>Contact info
Hypnone#8602
>>
File: download (3).jpg (12 KB, 201x251)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>10426675

i sent you a FR, my pfp is pic related
>>
Someone should just make a friend finder discord server. Might go to shit but it might be fun lol
>>
>>10426849
i'd join that.
>>
Cosplay, but also getting into dif types of fashion

>Age/Gender/Location
19/f/Mid-Atlantic US

>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, mask, parties, etc)
Small east coast cons, was planning on CCE, colossal, tekko, and katsu. I like doing pretty much anything!

ACNH, all pokemon games, desu I’m bad at answering this bc I can get into pretty much anything-

Danganronpa & theatre (I know), pokemon, rpgmaker games & other obscure things

>Other interests
Musical theatre, especially starkid

Friends! Preferably cosplay friends I can go to cons with after rona, but also just meeting friends with the same interests is cool too.

Anything romantic, I don’t like dating people I don’t see irl

>Contact info
Discord: bimpson#5568
>>
>>10423073
>>10423082
>>10419188
Here's a new link https://discord.gg/facgl
>>
File: 0000.jpg (85 KB, 480x640)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Lolita, trying to get back into wearing it

>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/EU

Games: Soulsborne, Death Stranding, Metal Gear Rising, Dragon's Dogma, killer7, Silent Hill 2, Rule of Rose, Shadow of the Colossus, Odin Sphere, Fallout 1/2/NV, Umineko, NieR, Deadly Premonition, Harvester, Siren, Journey
Brands: Atelier Boz, Sheglit, Moi-même-Moitié. I really like EGL, military/uniform style and pieces with religious influences are my favourites

>Other interests
Horror fiction/movies (+ movies in general), baking, coffee, murder mysteries, art (both art history + trying to draw more), being unconscious

I've recently been trying to switch from console to PC gaming so it'd be nice to have someone to play with
Otherwise someone to share music/movies/art/fashion stuff with, someone with similar interests to talk to regularly, dare I say a friend

I don't really know anything about cosplay & cons so I'm not a good conversation partner for those things
I'm open to all kinds of people & conversation, just don't be creepy/rude

>Contact info
noidde.ktkt@gmail.com
Yorshka#0736
>>
>>10431294
Thats beautiful, I don't even know if dress is a proper word for it but I love it.
>>
File: roland.png (1.21 MB, 799x1066)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>10431337
Oh you should definitely check out more by Atelier Boz then if you like that style, the main piece here is their popular Roland jacket which they have quite a few variations of.
It's very beautiful indeed!
>>
>>10425783
>be epee
>pussy meta revolving around toetouch

>be foil
>moderately fun but not as adrenaline packed

>be saber
>nonstop charges and clashes. bouts are lightning quick and end lightning fast. pure combat.

sorry im not a pussy who enjoys inferior formats of fencing.
>>
File: yuutsu.png (223 KB, 906x1027)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
Cons, very interested in Jfash (larme, casual styles, toned down or mature silhouettes), occasionally interested in lolita (sweet,mori).

>Age/Gender/Location
24/M/US

4 years of AX and tabled at AA last year. I scan the AA meticulously for merch of my favorite series. I like to help out friends who do the same. Otherwise, I just walk, people watch, and absorb the environment. I'm low energy, mostly because I'm a fatass, so I check out few panels/events.

Games - DFFOO, FF games, Pre-BB MapleStory, Golden Sun, Pokemon (recently finished both BWs and on HG right now), VNs
Anime - ARIA, Haibane Renmei, NHK ni Youkoso, Moomin, Revue Starlight
Manga - ARIA, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, Sangatsu no Lion
Brands - Don't know many, but Angelic Pretty is cool.

N/A but plans are Daru from s;g, Kaban from kemofure, Alpha from YKK

>Other interests
Drawing! One of the main reasons I'm interested in jfash/lolita. Music digging on JP soundclouds/bandcamps, interest in photography for natural and flowery scenes

People in to similar stuff. Someone who can share fashion, illustrations, and scenery pics for art inspo. I wanna ask about fashion stuff and learn how stuff is coordinated (accessories, headwear, shoes, colors etc etc) AA buddy to find character merch

Gossip, politics, mean people, creeps.

>Contact info
rainarium@gmail.com

Pic related is an old doodle of one of my maplestory characters

Thanks for reading. If you prefer discord, send a letter.
>>
File: 1566955318173.png (383 KB, 494x496)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>10431729
>t. caveman with no sense of elegance or patience, loses focus if more than 3 seconds go by without a touch
>muh adrenaline

>not fencing foil, the perfect balance of strategy and actual blade skill
>rules enable more aggressive and varied styles than seen in epee, but also more room for defensive work and thought

Sad, really.

I'm assuming that you attend the tryhard private school in Northern California, because there aren't any I can think of in central IL. Feel free to come by the fencing club at the public university across the bay during one of our practices sometime.
>>
>>10431729
Oh damn just heard about what's happening with the fencing team at your school (assuming you actually go to where I think you do). Sorry to hear about that man, that really fucking sucks.
>>
>>10427404
invalid

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.