[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 19 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 4563576.jpg (10 KB, 216x232)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>Where is my package edition

Old thread: >>10318584
>>
Silent prayer for everyone whose package got returned and now they're trying to get refunds.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (27 KB, 480x360)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>10384655
mine is still missing. Not returned so can't get refund. Hopfully it's on it's way.
>>
I ordered something from Japan March 30th, was trapped in the Japanese post until yesterday when it was returned to the seller. I got my refund but Jesus only after waiting a month to find out it’s not showing up
>>
>>10384765
Mine got returned on the 17th and Bodyline never told me. I just happened to get curious and checked my P-Mail tracking.

I emailed them and all they said after a week was "We'll resend or refund" so I just opened a paypal dispute for transaction stating it was returned to sender due to COVID-19 restrictions. I'm still waiting on Bodyline to respond to it.
>>
Got my shipping notice mid April and the tracking still isn't working, so I'm kind of at a standstill. I don't really want to cancel if I can avoid it but I don't want to lose the ability to file a claim if needed.
>>
>>10384973
What site are you using to track with?
>>
>>10384985
I always use the Japan post site and cross-check USPS. It just says label created but no information available. It's been a minute since I've ordered from BL honestly and the same thing happened; tracking never worked but my order arrived after like a week and a half.
>>
>>10385062
That's weird. I hope it gets to you soon if possible
>>
I ordered from lolita wardrobe about a month ago and it just now “shipped”. I paid for fedex shipping but they sent me a tracking number for DHL. Says on DHL “shipment information received.” And it’s been like that for 4 days. :/
>>
>>10384765
how long was it when you got the refund?
>>
>>10384640
I ordered a few days before the US shipping ban, but, they didn't ship it out before the cut off. It's been over 2 weeks and I still haven't heard anything about a refund or them holding my package. Bodyline wyd
>>
>>10387601
same except Australia. They gave me a tracking that doesn't work either
>>
>>10384640
At this point I can only assume there will never be sales again. Wtf. It's been SO LONG. They used to have them all the time...
>>
Update on my order for anyone else in the same boat.

Bodyline replied to my email about my package being sent back. Said they'd either try to reship or refund me so I asked for a refund. They never replied.

I took it to paypal and filed a claim, Bodyline never replied to it so a day before the deadline I escalated it to Paypal to look at. Still waiting on the result but so far Bodyline still hasn't done anything or tried to resolve it.
>>
>>10391682
They reflied and apparently I will recive the refund friday
>>
>>10391709
OP here, glad to hear it. Hopefully they'll reply to mine soon.
>>
>>10392052
Still waiting. It is currently 1:39pm Friday andd they are an hour or 2 behind me.
>>
>>10392157
Got the refund. But damn that exchange rate... my $245 is now $203 but I got most of it back
>>
File: L348_13.jpg (137 KB, 700x700)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
I'm assuming now is a poor time to buy something from Bodyline? I'm glad I checked here first since I was going to buy something simple in pink like pic related from them...
>>
>>10398776
Definitely. P-Mail is shut down, EMS is shut-down and it seems like half the general right now is trying to get refunds for their orders that got sent back to Bodyline.

This isn't a Bodyline order but I ordered FromJapan and got EMS shipped out a few days before they shut down that method.. my package hasn't budged from Tokyo since April 25th and mine qualifies to be shipped to me because it was before the cut-off. Same with a package from China, it hasn't budged in a month either. There's little to no air-transit right now and too much mail.
>>
>>10398776
Yeah, if you are US based I wouldn't recommend it. I got this update a few hours ago, and I'm this anon >>10384973

I'm probably going to pay the extra because it boils down to just as much as I would expect to pay for shoes + overseas shipping, but it kind of sucks. I've had worse though.
>>
>>10398905
And ofc dropped pic.
>>
tfw Bodyline is still refusing to respond to Paypal contacting them and Paypal is giving them until May 31st

Please Mr. Not-Yan, it's been a month. I just want a refund.
>>
>>10399478
I got the same email as >>10398906 and responded to them yesterday, and I’ve already got my refund on the way, im sorry for you anon, hope it can get resolved soon
>>
>>10399796
Hope so. The last email I have from them is a reply to me asking where my package was on April 26th. They said they could resend or refund and I said refund. They never replied after that so I went to Paypal instead.
>>
>>10399478
Got my refund today! Paypal decided in my favor because Bodyline never responded, neither to me or Paypal itself.
>>
>>10384640
I'm really angry. Bodyline NEVER asked me if I was willing to pay for UPS service. They sent my 50 usd package in a 100usd + tax service without asking me (I'm not from the US)
I made the order around 2 months ago, when the situation wasn't as bad and Japan's international mail was still working. Now UPS is asking me to pay a lot of money. What should I do? Call UPS and tell them to send it back to Japan? Try to get a refund from Bodyline via Paypal? I'm lost.
>>
>>10405214
Tell them to send it back and say that you didn't agree to that shipping method and didn't pay for it. Then take the UPS info and file a Paypal dispute. You paid for shipping through Bodyline and they shipped it via a different method without asking you. They should side with you and refund.
>>
>>10405253
Thanks, I hope it turns out well.
>>
Seems like they finally restocked the bigger sizes for some dresses.
>>
>>10408974
are they back to shipping normally or no?
>>
>>10409028
see https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/2020/0604_01_en.html
>>
File: IMG_4651.jpg (203 KB, 559x991)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
Are bodyline's bloomers any good?
>>
>>10409155
i have the knee-length ones and they are nice quality
>>
The prices on many of the dresses have gone down although there's no official mention of a sale. Sadly, still no pmail available.
>>
Bought something on the 15th. Emailed them about it, not still not shipped even though they sent an email saying shipping confirmed.
>>
I sent them an inquiry about the packages I ordered in mid April twice now, and I still haven't heard anything. It's been weeks. I had gotten the shipping notice emails with tracking numbers that don't work, but they also sent me the emails requesting extra shipping money.
>>
>>10424297
I had to file a paypal claim for mine. With international mail so fucked up no one is getting their stuff any time soon.
>>
Ordered some shoes 2 weeks ago, they shipped without me getting a notification at all. Shipping was "rush" and cost me 3000yen but so far so good? I don't have a tracking number though.
>>
I've heard some people claim that cutting the lace off Bodyline pieces makes them look a lot better. I'm considering doing so with a couple jsks and a blouse. Anyone have tips for safely taking off the lace?
>>
>>10398026
>spending this much on bodyline when brand exists
>>
>>10420280
>>10424317
Any updates on these? I'm wanting to order some stuff now.
>>
>>10425446
you can get multiple times the amount of stuff compared to brand. it's not rocket science.
>>
>>10427016
Not true, brand is cheap second hand. You're stupid and now surrounded by costume trash, congratulations.
>>
>>10427036
that wasn't me in the first place, but things like brand shoes and pettis aren't worth what they cost anyway. take your hateboner and get out
>>
File: 1532968583987.jpg (212 KB, 1800x1578)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>10427036
why are you even here if you hate Bodyline so much?
>>
>>10427046
Bodyline gay.
>>
Wish I would've seen this thread before I bought a bunch of stuff from Bodyline. Has no one received their stuff?
>>
>>10428213
I think most of us opted for refunds.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.