[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 93 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]



File: cOZEJ8z.jpg (119 KB, 800x1200)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
How come male cosplayers that do skimpy outfits and sexy poses are not as successful as female cosplayers who do the same?
>>
>>10216616
Because the main demographic for anime/cosplay at conventions or instagram aren't straight women and gay men. How is this complicated?
>>
>>10216616
women have standards.
Men do not. (also, they don't put on enough effort o their looks)
>>
>>10216616
Men have no idea of what turns a woman on, so they don't make success.
>>
>>10216629
Women are overall not as visual or get obsessed with someone just for looking nice. They have to have a personality or success/fame attached to the good looks, like a celebrity.
>>
>>10216616
e-fame whoring is not a male dominated industry. maybe that's a good thing?
>>
I guess it depends on how you’re defining and measuring “successful.”
>>
File: hunks.jpg (946 KB, 1999x618)
946 KB
946 KB JPG
>>10216629
Surely one of these males would turn a woman on?
>>
>>10216629

I've also noticed that a lot of men seem to believe that if they like something then women like it too, which...???

Which is how you end up with statements like, "I'd LOVE it if random women just sent me pictures of their (whatever naked body parts)!" or "But men in comics are just as sexualized!"

>>10216631

You know, I think we're plenty visual. I just think what we're attracted to is different.
>>
>>10216660
None of them are engaged in cleaning the house without being asked so I’m going to say it’s unlikely.
>>
>>10216660

This is starting to get sad, friend.
>>
>>10216660
See >>10216668 and >>10216631 for clarification.
>>
>>10216660

This is going to get pedantic and scientific but here's the basic gist: Men and women have different mating patterns and behaviors. Men are biologically predisposed to get turned on from the sight of a beautiful woman alone. All of the fertility cues a woman's body gives off is a natural signal for them to mate.

Women on the other hand have a biological burden: pregnancy is resource intensive and risky. Female humans have the highest risk of pregnancy related death and illness out of all mammals. As a result, women evolved to be more selective with mating partners and get someone who will provide for their offspring. What's a turn on for women? Men providing some kind of resource, function, or role that improves their lives in some way. Emotionally or physically.

You don't get that from a picture of shirtless buff dudes.
>>
>>10216667
That's exactly it. There's this comic in Portuguese that I always use as an answer for:
>"But men in comics are just as sexualized!"

It's explaining how men are usually portrayed as "muscular beings full of power" to supply male fetishes, which are not compatible with the fantasies women usually have.
>>
>>10216660
It just means that liberal feminists are wrong. Woman are not as hyper sexual as men. Sluts who want to slob on the dick of every semi-attractive male they see are truly the minority, and even so, highly sexual promiscuous woman are usually more motivated by financial gain and attention rather than fulfilling sexual desire.
>>
>>10216667
Women don't tend to purely sexualize body parts, is what I mean by we're not as visual. When I read sexy erotic literature or manga, I'm invested in the characters more than I am in how sexy they're described or look. I also am not attracted to buff manly men, but I am bisexual so that's my disclaimer.
>>
>>10216676
That's too much reaching, dude. Just read the thread again, now with attention, and I'm sure you'll be able to understand without having to be spoonfed.

Go, I believe in you!
>>
>>10216676
Being Highly sexual has no connection with finding a man attractive or not. You're probably a man if you can't understand something this simple. Stop thinking with your dick and use your actual brain for once.
>>
>>10216676
Women are sexual, just not in the way most straight men think. Most women aren't anti-sex prudes, they just don't find "for men" porn and naked buff dudes all that interesting.

No, your topless super hero male power fantasy isn't going to cream any panties, but yaoi will. Porn with backstory will. Erotica like 50 Shades of Gray will. For women, personality and social power/resources is more attractive.
>>
>>10216616
You're the guy from the Inu Yasha thread, right? I guess most gulls have already answered you over there about their preferences and what were the problems with the guys you presented. I even posted the pic of the Japanese actor that some found attractive as Inu yasha.

If you came trying to prove a point (showing non-buffed cosplayers, getting disapproval, and now showing muscular cosplayers in order to get approval), I'm sorry, but that's not how women work.
>>
>>10216681
>>10216682
What I said was from my own observation, usually hyper sexual women would excite easier of the sight of an attractive male.

I am not a man, I've just personally never found any man to be attractive even if I thought that they looked good and I know many women who feel the same way.
>>
>>10216688
I'll suggest you read a bit about hormones on the internet, then. They play a huge part on one's libido and on the frequency they might or might not want to have sex.

About the attractiveness, it's has a lot of influences on this: media commonly presents Women as being the reference of beauty in our society, we tend to value feminine (slim, delicate) traits on people's faces, cultural aspects, the type of media you consume (specially if they're from Asia) etc. you can also find more about it online.
>>
I don't know about the other gulls, but, for me, cosplays like this are much sexier than these half-naked man
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (672 KB, 502x500)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>>10216696
And even Reika, who is a woman, has much more "male" sex appeal for me than these guys lol
>>
What do you mean, anon? There are absolutely male cosplayers who are just as popular as female cosplayers. pic related.
>>
File: Philblackcat.png (400 KB, 567x442)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>10216698
Yeah, this is what comes to mind when I think of sexy male cosplays. Philmizuno btw.
>>
>>10216675
Fuck off and dilate your diseased puss weeping wound,
>>
>>10216708
>>Nonsensical male screeching intensifies
>>
It’s because guys do what they personally think is sexy instead of what will actually be perceived as sexy by the audience. Women enjoy visuals too (hence the popularity of kpop stars and what not). It’s just that guys skimp out on the visuals that matter thinking it doesn’t matter e.g. flattering hairstyle and a bit of makeup.
>>
>>10216616
It's only because feminine bodies have been the standard for sexy and objectification. What you see and how others respond to those stimuli inform your sexual response. It's learned and very cultural. these visual media and entertainment industries began as straight male-dominated. I am predominately attracted to male-presenting or amab folks, but certain sleezy and hyperfeminine displays, like ott ahegao hentai chicks excite me. From my constant digestion of for-men porn as a pre-teen and teen, I slipped right into the standard and developed a very masculine relation to sexy femmes. Though I absolutely can switch, my unfiltered desire is to bottom or light domme for mascs and always top a femme. Why is that?
This is a slight digression...anyway, we are kind of conditioned to devour feminine bodies with our eyes from a position of power and entitlement in a way that we are not for male bodies. Everyone wants to be an alpha top in our society which offers more safety, space, and respect to the masculine. These days, nothing is purely biological anymore, everything has been tainted by the bombardment of messages and cues we experience from early on.

If men were overwhelmingly shown on the regular displaying and presenting for the SOLE purpose of fanservice and suggestion of sexual availability for the taking, this wouldn't even be a question.
I can count on one hand how many times I've seen legitimate full-frontal male nudity in a non-pornographic film. The female is always the one on the shiny, sexy pedestal.
>>
I own enough photobooks to know there's a market for it, most men just don't want to put in the work.
>>
>>10216675
> this BABD argument again
And do any women find the bottom right attractive?
>>
>>10216616
Alright, question for you gulls.

Do you find guys like Robert Downey Jr attractive? Asking because I feel there has been a shift in opinion compared to 10 years ago.
>>
>>10216660
All these photos of dudes are lacking in charm and charisma. Body building competitions aren’t exactly swarming in horny girls either
>>
>>10216616
1. Men are typically unattractive, women are better-looking
2. Unlike men, women are not so stupid and cumbrained that they will spend money on male thots
Men like >>10216676 can't accept this and will try to make up psuedoscientific reasons to excuse themselves, but this is the truth of the matter.
>>
>>10216701 and >>10216696 are hot because I want to peg them. I like skinnyfat twinks who look like anime boys, op. Not guys who look like 90% of their day is spent in a GMC.
>>
>>10216616
Straight female and I have zero interest in seeing guys in skimpy outfits doing sexy poses. I actively avoid content like that.
>>
>>10216809
That comic is not about being attractive to women, but about portrayal of male characters , appeal to the male audience and the different standards used on the sexualization of characters. But I'm sure you already knew that.
>>
>>10216696
10/10
This is the kind of content I would follow and favourite. Kinda miss seeing more cosplays of otoge.
>>
>>10216814
He's cute in an older male relative way for me. Definitely not sexually attracted to him.
>>
>>10216708
Found the incel
>>
>>10216809
I'm >>10216724, a cis woman,
and my answer is an enthusiastic yes.
>>
>>10216834
I can't read Portugeuse but I'm sure it's similar to that one with Batman, so I'm going by the pictures. I do get that the roid rage action movie types aren't the same as pinup modeling but I don't agree that men doing the boobs and butts pose is the counterexample of women doing it.
>>
File: rain.gif (1.46 MB, 350x196)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>>10216851
>men doing the boobs and butts pose
yes, that's the more femme version of presenting.

What I see that works, which is more apparent in boy band or r&b music videos and stuff like that, is any sort of male demonstration of sexual ability or eagerness to give pleasure.
Women definitely respond to that, which is easier to display through dancing or in some other motion, and harder to do in a still photo.
Confidence and self-assuredness through certain facial expressions like a raised eyebrow and smirk come close to alluding to sexual performance.
Since orgasm is more complex for those with vaginas, appealing to even the thought that you could give someone a good time will get you money. See male strippers, and absolute idols like pic related.
>the promise of that unstiff back
>hnnggh
>>
>>10216851
I'm not the OP of the comic, but I used g translator lol it's easy.
Anyway, it's showing that half naked men in comics are not shown the same way as half naked women. The last pannel is showing how gross it would be if they depicted men the same way they often depict women. It's the same as those ads that they were recreating some years ago where they exchanged men and women models, just to show how stupid most of the ads would look.
>>
>>10216862
thanks for the gif, anon
>>
>>10216616
Hey OP, do your homework and use the archives. There were a bunch of threads about the "perfect boyfriend type" in these past years. You'll get your answers there _ or maybe use the stupid questions thread.
>>
>>10216616
people only like twinks/bishies
>>
>>10216862
This is so true. Most normie men are so retarded when it comes to female pleasure that ANY sign of potentially being good at sex is infinitely more sexy than dumb jock posing.

Apparently all it takes to impress dudes is some disembodied tits and ass. Where's the effort?
>>
>>10216818
If men put in 20% of the effort that women take to look good, they wouldn't be so unattractive.
>>
>>10216882
Take that back..

TAKE THAT BACK AHHHHH
>>
>>10216616
Because men are disgusting to look at
>>
>>10216631
>Women are overall not as visual or get obsessed with someone just for looking nice.
lol are you a virgin
>>
>>10216882
Anon you are a fountain of truth.
Especially shit like basic hygiene and skincare. Most mainstream men are so hyper obsessed with not doing anything that appears "Gay" ( washing in between their cheeks, moisturizing their skin, etc) that they fail to realize they're also repelling the women they so badly wanna "fuck and chuck".
>>
>>10216675
Bottom right is still pretty cool as a male
>>
>>10216900
f-fuck . . .
>>
>>10216916
Key: when compared to men. When there's a male belle delphine selling his sweat and thousands of horny girs start taking out loans to support him on patreon you might have a point. Even female k-pop stans want more effort than simply looking good.
>>
>>10216882
There's no gym for height or face, buddy. Skin-care routines can only go so far.
>>
If this thread is any indication, not even women know what they’re actually attracted to.
Just cosplay what you want and be yourself, everything else will work out.
>>
>>10216956
>be yourself
Haha.
>>
>>10216631
all scientific literature on the subject actually proves that women are more visual when it comes to attraction. men are just extremely desperate.
>>
>>10216956
I know exactly what I'm attracted to, there's slight variations on themes, but the overall is consistent. Women aren't a monolith. What distinctly turns me on may repulse some other anons on this thread, it doesn't mean I'm uncertain of what I like.
>>
>>10216882
It takes far more work to attain aesthetics suitable to attract a mate for a man than a woman, especially if you have a bad face. OKCupid released some data that showed that like only 15% of men get ranked as a 3/5 or above whereas men rate women's attractiveness along a typical bell curve spread.

Pussy inflation is real and men will basically fuck anything that isn't completely fat, and some will even hit the fat ones. The standards for women's attractiveness are lower than they have ever been.
>>
>>10216956
>be yourself
Worst fucking advice, omfg.
>>
>>10216967
This.
Unless you’re REALLY hot, you’re better off not wasting your time with tinder (if you’re a dude).
>>
>>10216818
How about you read this
>>10216688
before you accuse me of being a male.
Learn some reading comprehension, I backed up that women don't want to buy crappy softcore created by men and if they do, they are the minority. Sexually promiscuous woman are typically on par with the typical male, because men are all a bunch of sluts because of all that testosterone. I do believe that the sex positivity movement confirms the already wrong male preconceptions on female sexuality.
>>
>>10216969
Then what’s your advice?
To NOT be yourself?
>>
To the guys on here, why are you wasting your time arguing with seagulls? Better yet, why pine after women interested in anime/cosplay/manga/nerdy stuff in general? Ordinary women are oftentimes much more interesting, and the women (and guys) housed at anime cons and in lolita communities usually have a myriad of mental issues.
Why are you on here?
>>
>>10216956
If "being yourself" hasn't worked, then who you are is shit. The reality is that not everybody will find their perfect match, but being attractive and a decent human does greatly achieve your chances of running into that person. Nothing is guaranteed.
>>
>>10216977
A lot of men are typically under the impression that ordinary women are boring pieces of shit because they don't like vidya or starwars.
>>
>>10216977
Because they're gulls themselves and cosplay and like nerdy shit too. Let's not pretend any of the men on this board are precious and just somehow stumbled in here.
>>
>>10216977
>Why are you on here?
Because I cosplay. My gf hates anime and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>10216974
That’s usually how cosplaying works.

Maybe men are too much like themselves to be successful at being desirable in cosplay.
>>
>>10216992
Yeah, because LARPing as a cringy anime character (personality and all) is sure to get you laid
>>
>>10216934
This is the equivalent of fatties saying it’s impossible to lose weight.
You CAN improve your appearance, you’ve convinced yourself it’s impossible.
>>
>>10216970
>women make constant effort to look attractive and men will fuck anything
>men make no effort to look attractive and women have standards
>bears make many shits in woods and popes are Catholic
>>
>>10216660
They all look like they smell like raw sewage and are assholes despite it. None of these are attractive.
>>
>>10216809
Absolutely.
>>
File: MM_OST.jpg (1.51 MB, 1600x1600)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>10216660
None of those are cosplaying cute anime boys popular with horny geek girls and instead cosplaying stuff mostly popular with guys. Female cosplay thots cosplay what their target audience likes and charactors that are popular.
>>
>>10217013
Yeah, how? I already take better care of myself than 99% of guys. I already went down /fa/'s skin care rabbit hole years ago, I've narrowed down the best hairstyle for my headshape, I took excellent care of my hair, I have a very sizable wardrobe, almost all tailored save for gothninja garbage, and I obviously go to the gym and run since I'm not a disgusting slob.
Aside from the exercise, it really doesn't amount to much, but sure I agree with you. I CAN improve my appearance, by very minuscule amounts.

I suppose there's always cosmetic surgery.
>>
>>10216660
>thinking any of these are attractive to seagulls
women into cosplay like weak and effeminate men, anon.
>>
>>10216977
Most people want to date someone who shares their interests.
I'd rather date a girl I can cuddle up with and watch anime or play vidya with, then a girl who's bored by the things I enjoy.

>>10216974
Pretty much. Don't be who you are, be your ideal self.
Who I am is an unshaved shlumpy guy in baggy jeans and a sweatshirt, but if I have a date, I get a nice shave, wear my best clothes, be mindful of my posture, etc.

>>10216934
So? You improve what you can, and live with what you can't.
You can't give yourself better cheekbones or a full head of hair without some serious surgery, but you can be sure that you're fit, your clean, you smell good, your clothes are clean and properly sized, etc etc.

You do what ever you can to tilt the odds a bit more in your favor.
>>
>>10216660
>>10217027
This, if you want to see what girls are attracted to, look at the men in the fapbait gatcha games they play.
>>
>>10217043
>but you can be sure that you're fit, your clean, you smell good, your clothes are clean and properly sized,
so am I wrong to think that anyone who isn't a basement-dwelling ogre doesn't already do that? seems like standard fare at least in my country.
>>
>>10217052
*already does that
>>
There's a few male cosplayers that are popular for stuff like sex appeal and the key there is that: they actually fucking work out and even put on makeup. If you want to be a male costhot, you have to put in some effort. Wash your face, put on some eye makeup, act like you care.
>>
>>10216967
>>10216970
well yea, ask the average man how much time they spend on their looks vs how much time the average women spends on their looks.
How many men do you know wear makeup? Or even own any skin care products other than a bottle of soap?

>>10217043
>Who I am is an unshaved shlumpy guy in baggy jeans and a sweatshirt, but if I have a date, I get a nice shave, wear my best clothes, be mindful of my posture, etc.
Why not actually be the 2nd thing rather than just pretend to be it?
>>
>>10217052
The men I know that do all of this are usually not white. In my experience, white men are incapable of following these simple suggestions and refuse to dress in anything but walmart jeans and crusty video game shirts 2-3 sizes too big. They also seem obsessed with unkempt facial hair and cling to every wiry chin hair like it's sacred. I'm lucky if they even brush their teeth.
>>
>>10217036
You got an unfortunate nose or something?

>>10217042
They're not even good looking by non-seagull standards. All of them have butterfaces.
>>
>>10217048
This excellent advice anon. Or hell, just look at what male characters get the most fanart that is drawn by women, be it shows or games. A nice stroll through any con's artist alley while looking at what male characters are represented most in the prints for sale is another good way to figure it out.
>>
>>10217093
>looking at what male characters are represented most in the prints
I can't wait for the ff7 remake to come out and thirsty Sephiroth art will be everywhere again. Sephiroth was always a big seller with the ladies (for good damn reason).
>>
>>10217093
I don’t think it’s healthy to strive to be a seven foot tall, ninety five pound man with eyes the size of dinner plates and abusive parents but good luck
>>
>>10216809

No, people that say they do are lying or a tiny minority.

There are plenty of things made for women, by women and they arent like that.
>>
>>10217097
It's what's expected of women. Get gud.
>>
How many women pay for sex vs men that pay for sex?

Exactly.
>>
>>10216864
How does this have to do with OP?

The men in question are not portraying a male power fantasy
>>
File: Anime Anatomy.png (1.63 MB, 1263x1276)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>10217097
its not healthy to try to look like an anime waifu either but women do iyt
>>
>>10217048
>Souma
100/10 I would absolutely bang a dude that cosplayed as my ensemble stars husbandos. Too bad most of them only want to do MHA and capeshit.

>>10217074
Also this.
>>
>>10217095
"Again"?
>>
>>10217100
>>10217105
Just a joke, gulls
Lighten up~
>>
>>10217109
ALL THE AKATSUKI COSPLAYERS ARE FAT WHITE GIRLS
>>
>>10217125
sorry anon
>>
>>10216616
Patriarchy
>>
Women live life on easy mode

This fatass is making thousands every month
>>
>>10217154
This thread is just for shitting on lazy guys
Perhaps try your luck someplace else
>>
>>10217154
Like you wouldn't fuck her.
>>
>>10217154
but. . . that's literally what the character looks like??
>>
>>10217081
While there are obviously male slobs, and they are definitely disgusting, there's a large cognitive dissonance gap with women and their self-perceptions of their beauty. Very few women actually exercise or take care of themselves, and its usually only the athletes that do. Men are generally the ones who work out and exercise just for the sake of self-improvement, or for aesthetics. I am friends with plenty of bodybuilders and stereotypical "chads," and they all work far harder at self-improvement than most women at the same level of attractiveness.
>>
>>10217052
You'd be amazed how clueless people can be, especially aspie internet types like me, and presumably a lot of other people reading this thread.

I'm sure everyone in this thread has been to conventions and came into contact with people (male and female) who don't seem to bother to shower all weekend, some who don't even take a few seconds to try and cover their stink with body spray. (which is just as nasty IMO). There's a reason cons have to put up signs like the one attached.

I went to an all-boys grade school and high school with strict dress codes and no girls around to give me a reason to want to dress up. It wasn't until college that I learned basic grooming, because I had friends kind enough and patient enough to teach me.

So it's something I mention all the time as a 101. Say it often enough, and hopefully people will start to remember that.

>>10217081
>Why not actually be the 2nd thing rather than just pretend to be it?

You can't just become what you're not overnight, but making it a habit helps you change.
Dressing nicely is like confidence. It might not come naturally to you, but with a little help you can fake it, and it'll slowly become who you actually are.

>>10217095
Bishie boys will be back in style. (Right now bara and dad bods seem to be more popular, at least with ladies my age.) I wonder if we'll see a repeat of early internet days, and zoomer teenies will be as obsessed with Sephiroth as Gen Y girls were when we were teens.

[spoiler]FUUUU image didn't attach, and it deleted. Sorry about that.[/spoiler]
>>
>>10216616
Because gay dudes and straight women have an easier time fucking than straight men, they don't pay for non fetish porn as much.
>>
File: 1479585719942.jpg (34 KB, 480x480)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Point is no one would pay to see lewds of boogie2988 but thousands pay to see Moomoo

Infact even a 10/10 guy wouldnt make as much as momokun
>>
>>10217189
I wonder how small his dick is.
>>
>>10217173
So, women are just naturally better-looking, while men still look disgusting after 50000 hours in the gym?
Wew.
>>
>>10217194
Especially after spending that much time at the gym. Swole is disgusting.
>>
>>10217162
correct
i'm bi so I'm not a cumbrain like most straight men
>>
>>10217194
Yes. Women have it incredibly easy.
>>
>>10217194
Women live life on easy mode.
>>
>>10217127
Unfortunately. Same for Knights and Valkyrie. Only more are coming because of the anime. Good luck out there, anon. We'll find our husbandos one day.
>>
>>10217201
Maybe in the United States of thots. Try saying that in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>10217204
Even easier, you don't have to take care of your appearance at all behind a burqa
>>
I personally find a man in an expensive suit/ uniform with a good hairdo and tasteful muscles far far sexier than a dorky looking man in a speedo. Women like men with nice clothes, and skimpy cosplay and stupid poses just don't look good
>>
>>10217208
Don't look like a model under your burqa? That's a thousand lashings from your husband.
>>
File: 5134_540.jpg (33 KB, 445x334)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>10217189
Momokun has attractive face(at least with photoshop, and makeup) despite being fat looks way more a attractive than that guy. If you really wanted a fair comparison find a cosplay thot who's more an his level of attractiveness.
>>
>>10216862
God DAMN, that gif. Yum. This girl gets it.
>>
>>10216631
>or get obsessed with someone just for looking nice
I guess you've never heard of kpop fandom, or any women at all really lmao
>>
That one time a male cosplayer tried to be an attention whore for money (Harley's Joker) the entire community turned on him.

When it comes to female vs male cosplay patreon thots, it's a "rules for thee, but not for me" situation.
>>
>>10217173
>Very few women actually exercise
??? You think women are just naturally skinny or what?
>>
>>10217217
I think it's so bizarre that so much fanfiction can be written about real people.
>>
>>10217200
Naturally, really? No, society pressures and expects us all to wear makeup and use various products for our hair and skin to look as "perfect" as possible. We also have to look as youthful as possible or else we're deemed worthless, whereas men get to be silver foxes.

When men start covering themselves in a pound of makeup every day, worrying about skin tone and wrinkles, etc then maybe we'll be equal.
>>
>>10216660
A's pretty hot, but I'm perfectly fine just seeing that and continuing to scroll. It doesn't make me want to hunt down his social media or pay him for more shirtless pictures, and most women I know feel the same way about any hot cosplayer.
I don't know what it is about men that makes them go full salivating dog mode where they have to go and find these girls' accounts and throw money at them for more pictures even though they're already taking risque pictures for their (free) IG or whatever. Maybe it really is because they believe spending money on a girl will make her love them? I don't know, but women just don't do that.
>>
>>10217173
>Very few women actually exercise or take care of themselves
Women only exercise slightly less than men. Being toned/fit isn't the only way to look attractive anyways, so idk why you even bring it up.
>>
>>10217228
Diets are a thing, and are the single most important factor for losing weight.
>>
>>10217237
Anon that’s a troll you’re responding to, one who would buy your bath water if given the opportunity, one who you would cross the street to avoid if you saw them irl.
Be at peace.
>>
>>10217280
No incel is desperate enough to buy your bath water. Get a job.
>>
File: 20190207_194404.jpg (310 KB, 645x415)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>10217202
Gods Speed to us both anon.
For the husbandos!
>>
>>10217237
>No, society pressures and expects us all to wear makeup and use various products for our hair and skin to look as "perfect" as possible. We also have to look as youthful as possible or else we're deemed worthless
None of these are particularly arduous to deal with, and you could find an analogue for each with men. Also, skin tone? Do you live in South Korea or something.
>>
>>10217288
>None of these are particularly arduous to deal with
Then why don't men do it, if it's so easy?
>>
>>10217288
Not particularly arduous? Those are daily time consuming and expensive routines, and the pressure makes women feel insecure and like they're naked and ugly without makeup. It's really sad that we continue passing that message on to little girls with each passing generation.

No, there is not an analogue for each with men. Some worry about their bodies, if that, but not much else. How many men make efforts to preserve their skin or wear makeup to cover up dark circles, contour to make their noses look smaller, use plumping serums on their lips, or ANY attempt to cover other facial imperfections??

Uneven skin tone (not skin COLOR) is something many women suffer from and use foundation to rectify.
>>
>>10217300
Both men and women who take care of themselves try hard to do so. The issue is that is far, far easier to NOT take care of yourself as a woman and still get attention from the opposite sex.
>>
>>10217300
>the pressure makes women feel insecure and like they're naked and ugly without makeup
you are on a board about dressing up as cartoon characters and dolls. You obviously aren't feeling any pressures if you are here.
>>
>>10217345
>The issue is that is far, far easier to NOT take care of yourself as a woman and still get attention from the opposite sex.
What are you basing this off of?
>>
>>10217268
In general, female exercise is far less intense, and usually just cardio.Not all exercise is created equal.
>>
>>10217347
The aforementioned statistics from dating sites. Only about 15% of men get about 80% of all messages from women on dating apps. Even 5-6/10s can get tons of attention from horny dudes on tinder.
>>
>>10217351
>The aforementioned statistics from dating sites
Thats because more women take care of themselves than men.

>Even 5-6/10s can get tons of attention from horny dudes on tinder.

And the 1/10?
>>
>>10217348
>female exercise is far less intense, and usually just cardio
Because you faggots would bitch if all women started doing serious exercise and got swole. Only certain dudes are into that.
>>
>>10217348
What does that have to do with anything? Most people don't find muscular people attractive.
>>
>>10217352
The vast majority of people aren't 1/10, and not what I'm talking about. It always sucks for 1/10s. But the 5/10 male has to try way harder than the 5/10 female for opposite sex attention.
>>
>>10217357
You basically have to take T to turn into a musclegirl, but strength training will make all women look way better, and yet basically none do it.

Also, even if it were better for women to do only light cardio (which it isn't), it still doesn't change the fact that men do way more intense exercise.
>>
>>10217362
>Most people don't find muscular people attractive.
In the Western world? Yeah, no. Muscular, not SWOLE is peak form on most males.
>>
>>10217366
>But the 5/10 male has to try way harder than the 5/10 female for opposite sex attention.

Again, what are you basing that off of? The only stats posted here are that there are more 8/10 women than there are 8/10 men.
Why are you coming to the conclusion that women have high standards, rather than less men take care of themselves to look good?
>>
>>10217366
The vast majority of men are 1/10 and it’s literally because they refuse to improve themselves and blame their problems on other people.

t. Have eyes
>>
>>10217367
This is assuming that most or even half of all men in the world lift. Which they don't. Dedicated muscle training is uncommon in a lot of places, especially in Asia.
>>
>>10217373
Most men would benefit greatly from use of concealer and foundation, honestly. Too bad makeup is still seen as a women-only thing and men don't care about covering their facial flaws.
>>
>>10217380
I’ve told guys irl I can’t date them because I’d only date a guy that paints his nails. They ricochet from the conversation like shrapnel, which is the intention desu
Sage for blogposting
>>
>>10217380
We'd like to do that actually. It's just incredibly frowned upon and you're seeing as overwhelmingly pathetic if you get caught. Societal pressures and all that.
>>
>>10217385
so what happens if they paint their nails in response
>>
File: cringe.png (475 KB, 500x744)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>10216809
No, since all these comics are written by men who think they 'get women' they come to conclusion that women want a manly man just with some pouty lips thrown on which isn't the case at all.
>>
>>10216675
But those characters do look cool and are loved by men.

See Jojo
>>
>>10217027
o god off topic but throwback to my first ever cosplay filling in for a friend.
not that I have a problem with it but it was pretty funny that the only male was me and I had no idea on what mystic messenger was because I was filling in
>>
>>10217501
No woman is attracted to a JoJo character. You are proving their point.
>>
>>10217506
I had friends that were, but they were tryhards so I doubt they were actually attracted to jojo shit.

Also Jesus christ Jojo's artsyle is ugly.
>>
>>10217506
CLAMP
Shoko Nakagawa
>>
>>10216698
>>10216862
>>10217504
my yellow fever'd ass is so hot and bothered rn. asian masculinity >>>> western masculinity
>>
File: meme.jpg (53 KB, 768x768)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Pretty sure the reason why this thread was made is just the frustration towards the harsh reality where guys HAVE to take the initiative towards approach girls (Especially with all the backed up statistics about men having lower standards compared to women).

And as already mentioned guys are fixated on hyper masculine traits as means to improve their appearance. Which is fine, I think working on your body builds a lot of confidence but theres reasons why this meme I attached is a thing.
>>
>>10217512
Any guy who is 8/10 or higher has been approached by women before, if not frequently. "Women never approach or initiate" is just something unattractive men tell themselves.
>>
>>10217512

Continuing, mentioning the disparity of attractive standards between the general view of women in this thread calling feminine traits as attractive compared to the normal guy's view of masculine traits.

Like even if you fit these the standards of feminine traits, guys are still usually the ones approaching anyway. Theres rarely scenarios of guys getting approached because thats just how these things work.

If you want to be talking with girls, its just more about accepting and getting used to this reality.

Build confidence in talking to girls, learn how to socialize/carry a conversation, and ofc just have the basic standards of hygiene. Appearance for men rarely matter unless youre just born with the shittiest genes and even then you still got a shot because most guys are cowards.

Id say most of the time girls prefer a less attractive guy that is funny/can carry a conversation/has self-confidence compared to very attractive men with none of these traits
>>
>>10217512
Girls definitely have unrealistic expectations about how charming and smooth the average guy is. He's an insecure human just like you, and probably riddled with anxiety if he's nerdy.

If you want a sharply dressed charmer you're gonna have to mold him into that ladies.
>>
>>10217524

This is true but like i typed here,
>>10217525

Its unrealistic to expect girls approach you. And if you want to change that, the things you can work on are the mentioned stuff like basic hygiene, self-confidence, and learning the social dynamics to carry conversations.
>>
>>10217525
>girls prefer a less attractive guy that is funny/can carry a conversation/has self-confidence compared to very attractive men with none of these traits

Delusional. Women are equally as superficial as men. The only traits that can help an unattractive man are having a lot of money or being famous/powerful.
>>
>>10217535
Besides those, one of the best things a man can do is figure out his league and stick to it. Something I notice about incels is that they all want pretty, skinny girls when they're average themselves. Being realistic and going after girls on your own level will help a lot.
>>
>>10217537
t. incel
Just because you have an awful personality and people don't want to date you because of that doesn't mean women are superficial.
>>
>>10217530
Guys also have unrealistic expectations about how prim and proper or slutty and forthcoming the average girl is, so it evens out.

Also, maybe more nerds could just not be slobs.
>>
>>10217537

Ok but even if we say this is true (its not), atleast you can better yourself by putting effort towards become wealthier, famous, or powerful.

But like I said, if you are having trouble with girls, try those things I pointed out improving. You'll likely find a lot of success and grow as a person working on having traits of self-confidence and able to carry conversations.
>>
>>10217553
Who says it's just women? Humans are innately shallow.
>>
>>10217553
All scientific literature on attraction disagrees with you. Women (and men) ARE shallow. Cry about it.
>>
>>10217506
retard
>>
>>10217571
>innately
okay mr galaxy brain in human psychology
>>
>>10217543

Noooo don't feed them this nonsense. What happens is the fat lazy incel slobs start thinking they're free to abuse and shit on girls they consider fat and ugly because they're "on the same level", therefore they're entitled to fat ugly girls as a "consolation" prize if they can't have the pretty skinny ones.

In reality, nobody wants to spend time being belittled, made fun of and shat on. So if you go around trying to pick up girls with the attitude of "I'm ugly but you're even uglier and fat, so you need to put up with all of my shitty behavour and be my gf" -- who the fuck will stick around for that? Especially the guys who already acknowledge they're fat, ugly, and their behaviour is so shit they straight up find a random girl they consider uglier than them because they think it's an easy score? Goddamn.

Seriously sometimes I wish we had the option of temporary chemical castration so that people can stop focusing so much on getting their dicks wet and focus instead of what they really want out of life.
>>
>>10217589
Pretty much. I dunno why some guys are so insistent on putting women on a pedestal as more emotionally complex than men. Like yeah, having a good personality helps but it doesn’t cancel out physical appearance- especially when it just comes to getting laid.
>>
>>10217607
okay unique rebel "I'm not like everyone else" snowflake
>>
>>10216616
So many factors. Thirst level. Body composition. It's easier for a chubby curvy girl to still look attractive to a wide margin of people than a chubby guy. What constitutes skimpy outfit? Is it just showing more skin? Is it cosplaying an actual outfit that's popular? The stuff girls often oogle generally falls into a different range of things than simply 'scantily clad'. For me, if you wear something that covers more but hints at your physique and shows just enough skin, is my favorite character (the most important part), and in a unique outfit, then that's fucking sexy, but you walk around in a speedo like the original image, I don't really even bat an eye or might even look away.

Then there's women who are bi and probably looking at the same women men are looking at.
>>
>>10216626
Can you go in depth with the statement of why people say men don't take care of their looks? My friends and I when we go out make sure we style our hair properly and wear tailored slacks and button ups
>>
>>10217780
Do you have good skin care? Maintain your eyebrows? Wear makeup? Actually properly cut and condition that hair you style? Wear clothing that doesn't just fit but shows a sense of taste/personality? "Clothes that fit and combed hair" is the bare minimum, not for trying to impress people with your appearence.
>>
>>10217626
It would be really really nice if I could turn off my horniness when I don't have a GF.
I waste 7-8 hours a week looking for porn and fapping, I could be doing so much else with that time, but after a while the urge gets too annoying to ignore.
>>
>>10216682
This. People who think women can't have a high sex drive haven't seen AO3 and the degenerate content women make and post.
>>
File: what women want.png (1.65 MB, 1082x1087)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>10217786
Having hung around with fangirls and fujoshi online for two decades, I've realized that what women want is their pick of bodytypes and personalities.

This board needs spoiler tags and spoiler images.
>>
>>10217791
Yes more male harems please
>>
>>10216818
>but why?
why are guys so dumb
>>
I'm just going to add a little bit here from both sides. I like this guy and I like him because he's smart, has a nice smile, a good sense of humour and is genuinely the kindest person I have ever met. He's a bit insecure about being open about his likes and dislikes, because he's very used to being judged by his peers. He also does martial arts but has gained a little bit of a tummy and seems a bit insecure. Insecure enough to no longer want to dress up (for fun) in zentai suits.
Hanging out with me has increased his confidence a little, but when I ran into him in the local pool, something made me go 'Oh...' See, this entire thread is all about how men are visual and women are less visual. Men judge themselves like how they judge women, and EXPECT women to judge them like that as well.
I'm personally quite fit, well toned because I too, do Martial Arts (where I met him) and yet I have cellulite, like 90% of the population. I am insecure about that. So when we ran into each other, he seemed to get uncomfortable a bit. But he gave me a look that told me that despite the cellulite that I feel insecure about, he'd still fuck me. And I'd still fuck him, despite the tummy.

TL;DR: We're all humans with insecurities and if you connect well, regardless of looks, and basically have feels for one another (whether love or just lust) you'd fuck each other anyway. simples.
>>
>>10217845
Kind of off topic but I would love a partner that did zentai
>>
>>10217418
They obviously never have, but if they did I’d probably consider it, since i have a thing about nails, and it shows I could prob tell them to improve in other ways too
>>
A lot of girls who are really into cosplay and nerdshit are queer. Your average fit shounen cosplay guy is way less likely to have a cosplay gf than a girl cosplaying a twink from a yaoi series. Something about that Takarazuka theater effect.

sauce: I'm a girl that literally made out with a bunch of other girl cosplayers because we were cosplaying ships we liked.
>>
>>10217504
Are you the Jumin in the middle?
God damn.
>>
>>10217504
sexy man, would date
>>
>>10217240
>>10216660
Yup, it's just a slab of meat on a plate. Where's the garnish? I.e., the sensuality? I'd personally be much more turned on by those same guys if they were posed/styled more invitingly but in these photos they're just buff dudes standing around. C's expression and character is lolwut (shirtless black Ash Ketchum??) and D literally has shark eyes which are creepy and offputting, even if true to character. A is probably most popular because girls fucking love Kakashi and I do prefer A and E out of the bunch because they have cool suggestive bedroom eyes.

And admittedly yes as gull my type usually isn't as masculine as those cosplayers or characters anyway (besides maybe Kakashi).
>>
>>10217911
>Yup, it's just a slab of meat on a plate. Where's the garnish? I.e., the sensuality?

LMAO Anon i love you
>>
>>10217854
>I'm a girl that literally made out with a bunch of other girl cosplayers because we were cosplaying ships we liked

god I wish that were me
>>
>>10217776
There are twinky guys doing photo shoots that look like yaoi covers and pose really sensually. They are not known as well as the women who do the same
>>
>>10217857
Yeah, I know more about MM now but back then the only anime I really watched was studio ghibli.
But my friend preferably wanted a korean male to fill in and the cosplay itself was just styling my hair and wearing a suit I already owned/help them run this panel/minigame.

only other photo I have is this costest. It was a pretty neat first experience though!
>>
>>10216616
1. Women don't have the same physical sexual drive/desire to see the male body that men have for women's bodies, so while just imagining some nice cleavage can give most guys a boner, even seeing and touching the tallest, most chiseled and well-endowed man's body does basically nothing for most women, let alone instant sexual arousal. If anything, when it comes to cosplay, women are more interested in how other women are trying pull off costumes with their bodies and such.

2. Homosexuals are still a minority.
>>
>>10217504

Awww you're cute. Would date and make homemade meals for.
>>
>>10216668
Okay, D is clearly holding a giant brush with which to get at the corners and ceilings.
>>
>>10216675
>>10217430
>Nottu diso shitto agen

The "kind of men" women find attractive have little if nothing to do with anything physical, and almost completely comes down to social power. Physical power gains one some social power on its own, due to achieving something more than the average person, which is why muscles can be sexy. Physically, everyone also likes a pretty face, but this is especially true for women BECAUSE everyone likes a pretty face, meaning a pretty face gain you lots of social power. This is also true to height/stature, all the women who are socially seen as "successful" all have taller boyfriends, so a taller man has greater social value, and if he knows it, more social power. But if all you have is big muscles, tall stature, and a pretty face, but no money, no future career prospects, no vehicle, no house, no friends, no social circles, no higher-power connections, no promise of increasing social power, and no confidence to get the opportunity to gain more social power, then you are pretty much worthless, since being able to deadlift a truck won't make you any more socially valued/powerful. Women also get less "hypnotized" (and further aroused) by the physical aspects of sex like men do, so again, they value more of the power dynamic that comes from sex than the physical sensations of touch and orgasm.

The examples given in the comics of "what women desire" is actually more accurately "what homosexual men desire", because it focuses on the physical aspects. This is still valid on a demonstrative level though, because it illustrates "this is what it would look like if men in media were portrayed from an angle of hyper-sexualizing their bodies to the people that want to fuck them". It's just that it's gay porn instead of women's porn.
>>
>>10218036
>Women don't have the same physical sexual drive/desire to see the male body
Is this what guys tell themselves so they can sleep at night? Like look how horny fangirls are over Captain America’s ass. It’s just that what guys consider ‘peak’ attractiveness for themselves isn’t what typically turn girls on, despite what your fellow compatriots might say.
>>
>>10218053
this
>>
>>10217854
This. The stereotype for the average fujo (and in some cases yumejo) is a bisexual girl for a reason.
>>
>>10218053
You missed the word "most". most women aren't creepy fangirl types like that.
>>
>>10218006
I think that's due to the 'watching from afar' aesthetic as well though, most guys who look at sexy female cosplayers like fantasizing about dating them while girls looking at BL cosplayers just like watching them and saying 'that's so cute'.

I doubt I'm right but that's just me guessing based on my personal experience of guys cosplaying BL/yaoi that I think are cute.
>>
>>10218053
I'm more into Tom Holland, but yeah Captain America is pretty hot, him having a nice as fuck personality on his social media helps too.
>>
File: tori.png (2.46 MB, 1020x1278)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>10218050
If women are attracted to men's height only then why are twinks so popular? Just look at those shitty K pop bands, they're fucking huge and all the guys have an androgynous appearance and a 'soft' personality.
>>
>>10218116
>horny women are creepy
>women who are not creepy are normal
>ergo normal women are not horny
Do you realize how fucked your logic is?
>>
>>10218131
Because attraction and the people who feel it are not a monolith. The sheer diversity of what people like is staggering. Some people are into chubby bodies, some want tall partners, some love shorties, others want rakes.

There's a general rule of "don't be a smelly nerd and/or a Nazi" for being an attractive choice, but you can be across a wide spectrum of other qualities and make out just fine in dating.
>>
>>10218135
Fair enough, there's definitely weird girls who are into nazis though /pol/ or no /pol/.
>>
Gull here and I have many types I'm highly attracted to from twinks, to traps ro bishounen type, and including the muscular/masculine. Pic Related. Tonbokiri is very masculine, and strong featured ( square jaw, side burns) , but also exceptionally clean cut. Even the thick eyebrows are groomed. It's honestly the details. His personality also helps.
>>
Because most men think with their dicks whereas women want an accurate almost-2D replica of their husbando. That’s literally it.
>>
>>10218131
>If women are attracted to men's height only
But they're not. Nor did anyone imply they were. In fact, the answer to your question actually lies in the post you're quoting, in almost every line other than the one you chose to single out for some reason.
>>
>>10218143
Pretty much. I’m also not a picky eater in the sense that I like buff guys to twinks, but I have standards either way. Guys think that if they work out then girls will fall all over them, yet they’re unwilling to shave off their face pubes or groom their unibrow.
>>
>>10218123
Actually right on track. It's the same thing with celebrities.
>But women care about physical! Why else do women lust over Brad Gosling Timberlake and say he's hot?
Again, it's the 'watching from afar' appeal. Women have a special slot reserved for men, that is triple-labeled: "celebrities", "men who are actually sexy/hot", and "men who I would/could never date". These are the men they fawn over endlessly, but would literally never even attempt to make a move on or accept advances from them IRL. They are for fawning over only. It's almost like meeting your favorite pornstar. Sure, you'd fuck her and she's hot and you like to look at her and she gives you instant boners, but would you really want a life with her? With that personality? Knowing she's done (and does) what she does? Does her body type define your standards for women you wish to date? No, she is just for fawning/fapping to, from a distance, not for meeting up or real relationship standards.
>>
>>10218148
To be fair someone earlier said something along the lines of “women can put on makeup, men can’t just grow taller no matter how many face creams they use”
Which is a terrible excuse for “I don’t want to look after myself”
>>
>>10218138
Yeah but they're just other Nazis.
>>
>>10217854

But do gay women spend money on patreon for their waifus

I doubt it
>>
>>10218177
nah they just hook up with them
>>
>>10218131
Tori is top tier
>>
>>10218177
Why spend money on a girl who probably isn't even your type when you can just as easily go to a con, find someone cosplaying your favorite series, and at the very least befriend them if not date them? Just speaking from personal experience, it's a lot easier to actually become close to other cosplayers as a girl. Things usually end up platonically, but again, why spend money when you have hot cosplayer friends who you can room with and talk about your favorite stuff with while undressing?
>>
>all these enstars posts
I'd love to see a guy cosplay an idol character, especially the tough looking ones like Kuro or some of the older guys from SideM, girls just can't do those characters justice
>>
>>10218123
if you look like this please DM me
>>
File: 1413341342083.gif (590 KB, 171x217)
590 KB
590 KB GIF
>>10218025
Anon you...you are very attractive.
>>
>>10218260
All i saw were shitty Kuros at AX and i wanted to weep. My husbando deserves better
>>
>>10218239

man it must be easy being a lesbian
despite being a tiny minority you can easily get laid more than straight guys
>>
>>10218280
Well they also treat girls nicely, generally speaking and don't hate them for stupid shit. Of course there are exceptions.
>>
>>10218280
It's really not. You tend to have a limited pool and so eventually all your exes are friends with each other and you move from one serious relationship to the next at breakneck speed. No time for "fooling around" unless you literally never see them again. Uhaul lesbians are a stereotype for a reason.
>>
>>10218280
Men make easy competition.
You wash the dishes once after dinner at a bi girls house and she starts talking about getting a place together.
>>
File: 1488673977085.jpg (6 KB, 150x150)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>10218280
Doesn't make girls any less scary tho
>>
>>10218280
> lesbian
> easy

OH HA HA HA HA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING
>>
>>10218192
>Tori
Sora is the superior 1st year boy, love yourself anon.

>>10218260
I wish more guys would cosplay stuff from idol games other than love live as a joke. The problem is that most guys into idolshit see stuff like enstars and utapri as "too gay" and won't get within a thousand yards of it.
>>
>>10218361
Why are you suprised? Men think of themselves are the most oppressed group on the planet despite all their problems being self inflected or stupid.
>>
>>10217084
>The men I know that do all of this are usually not white
Can confirm. I work with a 350lb black dude who shows up in the office well put together with a nice haircut, nice clothes and good smelling cologne. This man could easily be a model for a plus size clothing line by the way he looks and dresses. I'd imagine that a dude like him could easily hook up with someone at a con just off of his boisterous personality alone.
>>
>>10218367
Anon please, there is room in 1st tier for Sora as well. And his hot topic streak
>>
>>10218367
Dressing up as male idols = gay, yet dressing up as touhou girls = straight. I mean, it makes a lot of sense but also the irony of it is too hilarious.
>>
>>10218367
>not Shinobu
de gozaru.......
>>
File: DUnBfGEWkAExnGR.jpg (15 KB, 218x218)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>10218444
>>10218502
You're right, anons. I have seen the errors of my ways.

>tfw sora will never haihuheho you all night
>>
>>10218280
To sum up all the responses: there are pros and cons. Being a girl makes it easier to be friends with other girls, being close friends before getting together is what a lot of girls want, and con circles are filled with bi/gay girls. However, the circle gets small fast, all the local gays are facebook friends and everyone's dated everyone at some point. Add in bad breakups and it gets messy sometimes. But because of cons I have a full circle of beautiful friends I love dearly, no need to patreon lust over internet thots when I can just play flirt with all my friends.

To bring this post back to the OPs topic, gay girl circles are a big reason why male thot cosplayers don't get as big in my experience, we're all busy thirsting after each other.
>>
>>10218176
Oddly enough not always.
>>
>>10218192
He is.
>>
File: C9zkqhnXsAAMj4K.jpg (236 KB, 959x1200)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>10218576
>>
>>10216668
oh no, why is this so true
we both have eyeballs, why is it like this when we both work the same
>>
>>10218502
>>
>>10216862
This is a very concise answer. Maybe this is why I love dudes that can dance...
>>
>all these girls wanting bishie dudes and here I am lusting over Broly
>>
>>10218651
That's the beauty of choice anon! We all get to be hot over what makes us happy
>>
>>10217366
all attention isn't good attention. If 85% of the men hitting up women are just looking for a fuck and have no personality, it leaves plenty of unsatisfied women.
>>
>>10218138
the general rule really is just "don't be a smelly nerd"
>>
>>10218640
The absolute cutest. Too bad the anime is meh, I was banking on it making the series more popular in the West so I could see some more cute cosplays
>>
>>10218664
I remember watching contrapoints and she talked about using dating sites before and after her transition. She said that she would rather have all the creepy men hitting on her, sending weird messages and the really bizarre trans fetishization over the absolute silence she had back when she was a guy.

Take that as you will.
>>
this thread just reeks of lesbians
>>
>>10216675
>>Not in line with female fetishes
>>Kawaiibro recently caught bragging about how he needed cialis to keep his dick up after banging cunt after cunt.

Ok
>>
>>10218567
>>10217854

I have to wonder about this. You know how in prison the dudes start banging each other because there's no female to bang? Yeah, like that.

Except for girls apparently it's just empty everywhere. It's the sahara desert with nothing bangable in sight in every direction. Heck, OP's post isn't even worded as "what to do to become a sex toy girls actually want to throw money at", it's an outright entitled "I'm already peak male fantasy, why don't girls like me?"

Aside from the one Korean dude (who didn't even know what he was cosplaying but damn his friend has good taste picking him), most fujobait cosplayers are girls. What do you do when the desert is this dry?
>>
Still far from perfect but maybe someday, I wanna be everyone's oiled subjugater.
>>
>>10218716
Hes gross looking though.
>>
>>10218716
>blurring out the face
What is the point.
>>
File: 1556205532995.jpg (84 KB, 665x700)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>10218722
This you anon?
>>
Women aren't the same as men.

Only the extreme peak of men can get women interested purely visually. Mix of face+physique.

>>10216862
Women don't give a damn about male strippers what a joke
>>
>>10218733
Man is only loved if he can provide something she needs at that moment.
>>
>>10218728
Don't get mad anon, just because women don't actually like what you think they should.
>>
>>10218733
>Women don't give a damn about male strippers
What’s it like to delude yourself?
>>
File: toppestoflels.jpg (331 KB, 517x768)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>10218742

Are you the one who's deluded?

Male strippers barely exist, and if they do it's primarily for gay men.
>>
>>10218742
You don't see near as man male strip joints as you do female ones anon.
>>
>>10218745
>>10218746
Go easy on him, he probably crawled over from /r9k/ and is in shock.
>>
>>10218745
If the stripper does it right as opposed to just helicopter-ing their dick, girls are definitely interested. It’s like some of them suffer from the same disease as the guys ITT where they do things that are attractive for men but not women. The social stigma on both sides doesn’t help the popularity of for-women strippers either (girls are supposed to be chaste, guys aren’t meant to be sexualized, etc), but to say women wouldn’t be interested in a guy sensually undressing/dancing is false.
>>
>>10218698
Thats another thing to talk about. These same dudes will chase after and creep on a transwoman at a con thinking that they're easier to get than cis women.
>>
>>10218698

Well, I'm not even on any dating sites, because I truly, truly do desire complete silence rather than creepy men and weird messages.

Take that as you will.
>>
>>10218698
>back when she was a guy
hontra is and will always be a guy
>>
>>10218745
What an unusual bubble you must live in
>>
>>10218440
This must be an American thing. In most European countries, men are quite well groomed
>>
>>10218838
But their teeth are fucked up
>>
File: cute.png (371 KB, 680x383)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>10218635
What a cutie pie, I ship him and Yuzuru so hard.
>>
>>10218882
Last time I checked, even the British have similar dental health to Americans.
Let alone all the scandinavian and western European countries. Poorer areas will be different, just like you'll find mr-toothless in rural Kentucky. You should leave the states anon, even if just for a fun trip. You'd be surprised.
>>
>>10218698
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent

>Vincent's book Self-Made Man retells an eighteen-month experiment in which she disguised herself as a man
>Vincent asserts that, since the experiment, she has more fully realized the benefits of being female and the disadvantages of being male, stating, "I really like being a woman. ... I like it more now because I think it's more of a privilege."[6] She's also stated that she has gained more sympathy for and understanding of men and the male condition.
>>
File: Angry dykes.gif (6 KB, 500x346)
6 KB
6 KB GIF
>>10218283
>they also treat girls nicely
>>
>>10219024
I will never feel sorry for men.
>>
>>10219031

Maybe try living as one then.
>>
>>10219024

Every time I see this quoted I have to wonder if it's just that she doesn't have gender dysphoria. It's 2019 now and we have scores of transgender people transitioning into whatever gender they'd rather be, after all.
>>
>>10219032
The only problems you have are self inflicted. You kill each other and blame women for it.
>>
>>10218280
My aunt is a lesbo, and she's fucked over a 100 women.
Just wanted to add that to this shit show of a thread.
>>
>>10219032
> waaaah i can't stick my dick in/ dominate anything i want, fucking women's rights the matriarchy has laid me low!
>>
>>10218707
bruh. this guy's need for cialis has zero to do with how much play he's getting and more to do with how he's abusing his own body. his emotions don't match the ideas he has and he's likely just forcing his body to perform. It's really sad if you think about it properly. Don't mess up your body trying to be some kind of nerd adonis. you'll ruin your own enjoyment of sexuality. it's possible to have meaningful and safe sexual interactions without commitment (if that's what you're looking for). Look up ex-adult performer Danny Wylde's personal confession about how he messed up his body and needed to take cialis every time he wanted to have intercourse with someone.
listen to your body and be kind to it, no matter what outside pressures. quality far exceeds quantity when it comes to sex my dude.
>>
>>10219035
Money and women are tied for the top reasons why dudes kill each other.
>>
>>10218702
Bisexuals, more specifically. The men seem a bit upset that they have competition in the form of other women, who are point blank giving them the full checkbox list on what tiny details are noticeable and are judged on, not just their gym gains.

Come on, dudes, we’re actually giving you a roadmap on how to look better, and also feel better through self care! There’s nothing like applying moisturizer to your clean face right before going to bed.

If it’s a superficial world, then men have just as much right to take advantage of it and become fabulous.
>>
>>10219026
wait, wtf are these categories?
it doesn't clearly state what gender the cohabitating folks are partnered to.
this is the shittiest most amateur chart I've ever seen. what is even being measured here? instances of report? who collected this data?
what are the dates? in 2019 you're going to get much more men reporting because the climate of safety is changing. you have no idea what the real stats are. no one practices critical thinking, holy hell.
>>
Definitely a cultural thing, on top of other reasons. Men don’t usually have as good grooming standards, aren’t as experienced posing, and people are generally more interested looking at pictures of women. At least in the US, sexy women appear in ads all the time. Men? Not so much.
>>
>>10218116
Literally the only reason Loki became such a huge fucking deal is because of the general girl consumer
>>
File: tom.jpg (101 KB, 670x594)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>10219073
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-47743791

>The Avengers' star has more than 600,000 followers on the popular Chinese social media platform, which is not a huge amount given some Chinese stars have Weibo fan counts in the millions.

>But the video went viral anyway and had been watched more than 2.5 million times by Friday.

>The Chinese word for #Centrum soon began trending - with over 32 million users interacting with the hashtag.

>Many expressed their glee at finding themselves the object of Hiddleston's affections, with one fan posting a quote which said: "I'm not his fan. I'm his wife."

>"Look at the money I spent because of you, husband," another posted, alongside a receipt that showed she had spent 148 yuan (£16 ;$22) on Centrum.
>>
>>10219080
I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with this. If you're trying to insinuate that a handful of tumblr-esque internet dwellers are to be credited with the success of an actor in mainstream Hollywood movies, boy do I have some bad news for you
>>
File: 1555074362028.jpg (21 KB, 500x248)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>10219054
>Giving you a roadmap on how to look better

>Prior to getting /fit/ (at least to normals) I was told by women I look good enough, just need to meet the right girl, that sort of thing.
>They still want to hang out, have a good time around all them, I assume I had a decent personality.
>Went from chubby to sticc to /fit/
>Noticeably have an infinite amount of attention from other sex when I hit /fit/mode
>Some of the girls from before who said I needed to find the right girl fugged and even initiated
>I don't even think it's a self confidence boost since I still think I look like DYEL garbage
>It seems like everyone who took a similar path had the same experience.

Other competition was fine, I'm moreso upset I just didn't disregard most of my female friend's advice and get /fit/ earlier. It feels like I was lied to. I don't know man.
I have a gf now and I honestly feel like she'd leave me if I went back to sticc/fatFUCK mode even though it seems like it wouldn't be in her character to do so at all.
>>
>>10219053
Excuses, excuses.
>>
>>10219110
if your end-goal was to find a loving girlfriend to connect spiritually with, they were still all right that you need to find the right girl.
getting boned doesn't mean shit when your dream is to be genuinely loved.
hope your current gf and you are on the same page, whatever your goals are.
>>
>>10219110
So you took the effort to better yourself and more people like you now? It isn’t some big secret that looking healthy will make you more attractive, as opposed to looking fat or skeleton. The ‘just be yourself’ advice is so misunderstood. It just means you shouldn’t try to live a lie. It doesn’t mean that people are obliged to love you as you are. It doesn’t mean that you should stop improving yourself.
>>
>>10219110
/fit/ by normie standards will get you laid if you have a decent personality, which- if you can maintain actual friendship with women, you probably have.
/fit/ by /fit/ standards will only appeal to a certain type of woman specifically into that kinda thing.

Congrats anon, and don’t be too hard on yourself.
>>
>>10219055
It’s just a cumbrain trying to own us stupid dirty lesbians with “facts”, don’t engage with scrotes anon
>>
>>10216625
truth. also women (straight/lesbian) are more receptive to other females and how they look/amount of makeup/clothes to look good and want to be adored as much as the female cosplayers.
guys don't care about attention. it's not a currency for them.
>>
>>10216675
When did this board get infested with tumblrites?
>>
>>10219172
Around the same time it got infested with /pol/ and white supremacists.
>>
>>10219174
What an absolute shitshow. Not even on a cosplay board are you safe from this, when did it all go so wrong
>>
>>10216675
>If men were actually sexualized in media they have to look gay and do weird feminine poses

the logic of this is flawless
>>
>>10219194
yes, because the type of sexual display that makes you bank today is the feminine and submissive kind. this is the winning dynamic and transaction in American culture at least.
>>
>>10219204
no
>>
>>10219207
yes
>>
File: giphy (6).gif (1.08 MB, 500x281)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>10219207
>>10219286
>>
>>10219204

then why was 50 shades so successful

there is a big diference between what women say they want and what they actually want
>>
>>10219327
yikes. do you also think a woman saying "no" means "yes"?
>>
>>10219327
Who was the demographic for 50 shades? 40-50 year old repressed Mormon moms.

My winning combination is a femme dude domming. Yum.
>>
>>10219333
>My winning combination is a femme dude domming. Yum.
You. I like you.
>>
>>10219330
There are plenty of women who say "no" and mean "yes" and get really upset if you stop. They expect you to read their minds.
(Thankfully there's a lot less of them these days, #metoo and consent culture has actually helped with that.)
>>
>>10219191
Gamergate brought a lot of these incel and white supremacists from reddit and other forums across the net that banned Gamergate discussion. Even when moot banned it here these shitstains stayed.
>>
>>10219333
>My winning combination is a femme dude domming.
Perfect. That means more masculine guys to peg for me~
>>
>>10219330
are you normally this retarded or are you just american
>>
>>10219045
>this blatant, moronic strawman
seagull intellect at its finest
>>
>>10219474
I just want tumblr and pol both to go. The fuck are they even doing on a cosplay board?
>>10219333
>Who was the demographic for 50 shades? 40-50 year old repressed Mormon moms.
The first book came out when I was still in school and the majority of my female classmates were eating them up t b h
>>
>>10218135
> "don't be a smelly nerd and/or a Nazi"
What about being a communist
>>
>>10219327

50 shades and twilight has people who bought all of the books, paid for movie tickets, solely so that they can say they did read/watch it, and then proceed to tear it apart, complain and laugh at how bad it was. Some people were even commenting it's funny to see how asspained the twilight writer became over 50 shades being a close contender to how well her own books were doing.

I wouldn't use either one of those as any indication for what women want. It seems like most people only bought those books to make fun of them, which is pretty stupid, but then Nike actually had a sales spike from all the idiots buying Nike shoes in order to burn them, so I guess people are just stupid that way.
>>
Okay. I’m going to try to avoid stereotyping women as a whole, but there are certain things that most, if not all, women like in a male. Certainly there are differences between some women but I believe that there are universal attractors and I’d like to know what they are. Note: I’m already married, so I’m not doing this to hook up, and “have sex” has no power over me.
Height: If a guy is 10/10 in every other aspect, but he’s 4’8”, he’s just going to get laughed at. I don’t know what the “perfect” height is, but generally taller is better.
Build: I believe women like broad shoulders and (maybe?) narrower hips, like Arnold’s classic V torso. I’m sure this varies as well.
Face: gotta have a good face. Again, subjective. But there’s no way a chinlet who suffered from a birth defect could come close to Clint Walker.
Confidence: idk. Safe to assume women like confidence, but I could see women thinking meekness is cute on a nice guy. Low confidence+mean personality just seem like hell.
Status/power: seems important. Guy has to have pull, or the potential to move up. I’d assume a woman was lying if she said this didn’t matter.
Money: money is nice, but if a guy has status then I could see a woman looking over this.
Self care: seems obvious. Wash your ass, lotion up, cut your hair, lose some weight.

Am I missing any other factors?
>>
>>10219730
>Confidence: idk. Safe to assume women like confidence
This needs to have an exception to it: guys who cant pick up on social ques and continue to be "confident" to the point that its annoying and you are hoping to crawl away but they just can't fucking take a hint are the worst.
>>
>>10219730
being able to make their own costumes or at least props is a definite turn-on
>>
>>10219696
>What about being a communist

we need equal distribution of pussy

From each according to her ability, to each according to his needs
>>
>>10217850
If only he was my partner. It's complicated... I'd totally try to make him confident again to wear zentai, and thus get him back in his deadpool and power ranger suit.
>>
>>10219730
>Status/power: seems important. Guy has to have pull, or the potential to move up. I’d assume a woman was lying if she said this didn’t matter.
I never get this one. I'm a femanon but all the people I had a crush/fell for were not exactly the most 'cool', 'smooth' or powerful of people. More often close to minimum wage and just regular?
Would this possibly be a cultural thing? In a culture where status matters more than others? As a Dutch person, I often find that status and flaunting it gets looked down upon in my culture, whereas here in Britain or in the US, it's more acceptable to flaunt your status?
>>
No shit that men and women are attracted to different things but this thread is a textbook example of women trying to say what they like in response to OP because it's relevant with a lot of baffled dudes trying to explain it away. Okay, whether it's true or not that women like _ because of biology or whatever sweeping, psuedo scientific statement you pulled out your ass, it's still true we like _ and it's exasperating seeing dudes think they've cracked it and then never actually getting any closer to turning us on.

I know it's confusing as shit that we don't like your muscles as much as you think we do, fitanons, but take it as a good thing because now you've learnt you can add more to your arsenal to attract a girl. Believe me, I'm dying of waiting to see it.
>>
>>10220117
I suppose I didn’t mean it in the way you’ve said, but some women do go for that. Another way to say it would be “potential”. You can look at a guy working a minimum wage job and think “he’s going somewhere.”
Were any of the guys you dated losers? I’d assume not. I don’t know what people in your country are like, but countries in that area seem to have some pretty smart people on average. I’d imagine that an absolute deadbeat that only works so he can get high would attract women of similar worth.
>>
>>10219747
Well that’s probably got something to do with pride and reason. Some pride is good, too much gets annoying.
Although I figured Kamina would be considered pretty attractive to a lot of women, correct me if I’m wrong.

>>10219749
A guy who isn’t handy in some way is kind of sad.
>>
>>10217081
>ask the average man how much time they spend on their looks vs how much time the average women spends on their looks.
Here's how much time a week I spend on my looks:
>3 hours a week at the gym
>1 hour and 10 minutes a week doing cardio outside the gym
>20 minutes a week doing lifting from home on gym rest days
>35 minutes a week working on abs
>21 minutes a week shaving
So not including showering, dieting, picking clothes to wear, or time spent going to and from the gym, I spend 5 hours 26 minutes a week on my looks.

How long do you spend on your looks every week Anon?
>>
>>10218820
But that looks gay. I'm not the least bit attracted.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.