[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 6 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: DC19.jpg (56 KB, 575x418)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Alright everybody! What are your plans, What hotels are you staying at. Are you ready for the Georgia heat?
>>
Literally haven't even started on 2 of the 3 cosplays we're debuting.

Please don't do me dirty like this, I have so much going on right now but thankfully DragonCon is the next con on the docket so theres time to focus on those cosplays.

We're at the Marriott and plan on staying inside as much as possible except when traveling from hotel to hotel. It's so much easier to skip the habit trails and just walk on the street.

>Has anyone been to the peach tree center now that the reno is done? Any opinions?
>>
I'm prepared to suffocate in the piss fog streets of downtown Atlanta wearing the mask and coat for this cosplay
>>
>>10192485
You have room for a couple battery-powered fans under there
>>
What are the chances of getting mugged at an atlanta airbnb?
>>
Coming in from Cali. First DragonCon, but I've been to big-ass party cons, namely Fanime - anything to expect, besides heat? I'm well acquainted with Southern humidity.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.