[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: header_image.png (117 KB, 850x331)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
No momocon thread? Here's the momocon thread.
>>
Just posted to the fb page about the momo initial D group. Going to be drunk driving around the con again this year! Come on out.
>>
What’s with the panels this year? They all seem to be one of three things:

Quirky Game Show
Analysis/Psychology of X
Obscure Sewing Etiquette and You

How do these keep getting approved? I couldn’t imagine panels so bland they didn’t even get considered.
>>
File: 20190302_170035.jpg (3.52 MB, 4032x3024)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB JPG
>>10148687
Would you mind if my drift tanks tagged along :x?
>>10152080
In sad my Girls und Panzer panel didn't get accepted :( I had a ton of merch to do a trivia or military moe costume contest as well.
>>
>>10152172
Yeah fuck your panel but 600 different photo shoots is alright amirite
>>
>>10152205
The photoshoots are their own seperate thing and don't take up panel room space.
>>
>>10152497
Ok then fuck your panel but it’s alright to have 600 sewing panels amirite
>>
>>10152172
Feeling you. Was going to do my FGO panel again, but revamped and with a whole quiz show with prizes at the end. I was going to import nice prize figures, charms, Japan event exclusives... rejected. First time I've ever had a panel rejected in the 4 years I've been submitting them.
>>
>>10148686
No Momocon thread because no one actually likes Momocon
>>
>>10152821
Tell that to the thousands of people who attend
>>
>>10152788
I mean, You've already done it before, so maybe they wanted fresh stuff?
>>
>>10152867
The glut of poc in 'x' nerd thing panels and panels about 'accessability' suggests that 'freshness' isn't a factor. Im going to make a point of going to these and seeing how many people actually sit in on these cringe fests.
>>
>>10152872
eek, I see. I'd rather sit in on panels I have seen 500 times before than SJW stuff.
>>
What are my parking options for momocon? Am I going to have to reserve some parking or are there any lots close by that I can park for free?
>>
>>10152876
>are there any lots close by that I can park for free?
NOPE
I got a hotel a mile away that has free parking, so i'm going to walk between the hotel and con. Thats the closet you'll get to free parking. You'll want to reserve some parking somewhere as soon as you can.
>>
>>10152896
>a mile away
God damn RIP. Thanks for the heads up, guess it's time to start looking for parking.
>>
Just doing photoshoots all weekend. No cosplay planned for the year due to financial changes.

No really exciting panels or guest... This may or not be my last Momocon.
>>
>>10152943
The dance battle sounds cool, I guess. There was one last year?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.