[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

finland thread again.

Got accepted to Nekocon Kuopio artist alley. is this con even worth going to? I know nothing about it.

What cons have you done so far this year? What do you have planned?
>>
File: 1536829394817.jpg (59 KB, 515x388)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>10147689
Why would you apply to an artist alley at a con you've never been to and aren't even sure if you're actually willing to go to in the first place? Just give your place to someone who actually wants to go, jeez.
>>
>>10148082
because i love doing artist alleys and i'm going to every one that i possibly can. also i will still go even if i find out it's shite, as long as i can break even i'll be happy and just enjoy the experience.
>>
>>10147689
Oh my... Am I old or are you just a newbie? Who doesn't know about Nekocon?
>>
>>10148980
IIRC isn't this years Nekocon organized by a different group than the previous ones? Or that's at least what I remember hearing, could be wrong though since I've never been that interested in it.
>>
I suspect this thread will die soon since nothing is happening in the Finnish scene right now, but let’s try to keep this alive for a while at least.

Anyway, any predictions for most cosplayed series for this summer? Apart from the usual stuff like Heroaca and Fate.
I think Sarazanmai might attract lazy fujos to cosplay, the designs are easy and the show panders to them. Maybe some cosplays from Kaguya-sama too.

>What cons have you done so far this year? What do you have planned?
Went to Frosti, will be attending Desu, Neko and Tracon.
>>
>>10148990
I havo no idea where people got this idea that Nekocon is orginized by different people than before? Nekocon is orginized by same people as before, with some new faces. And it is not orginized by Suomen Con Tapahtumat.
>>
>>10149192
I recall there was a person who used to work with SCT that made a facebook post about their experience with the whole mess, who then moved on to work with Nekocon, so maybe that's what got people confused about Nekocons relation to SCT.
Pretty much all "news" in the Finnish con scene are bits and pieces put together from social media and what you've heard from a friend who knows a person who knows what's going on etc., so it's not that unusual that there's always a lot of misinformation being spread around because it's hard to fact check unless you're personally talking with the people in question.
>>
when are we gonna find out who got into Desucon AA
>>
>>10150965
nvm, it just came, i'm in B]
>>
>>10149060
Not cosplay, but there's also a lolita event called 'Witches' Follies' coming up. Crazy expensive tickets. Anyone going?
>>
>>10150997
post your art
>>
>>10149060
My guesses: Promised Neverland and HypMic, at least. Maybe Sarazanmai too, depends.
>>
>>10151019
I am going to fight for the weekend ticket, even though it is way too expensive...
>>
>>10151120
>>>/ic/

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.