[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 11 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

Post coords with RHS
>>
File: 1501368132745.jpg (90 KB, 500x666)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>10147192
>>
>>
File: 3273826_2013.09.06.jpg (121 KB, 960x859)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
these will never not be atrocious
>>
File: 1538357735937.jpg (208 KB, 368x720)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>
>>10151229
To each their own. I love them.
>>
Waiting for my first pair of these in the mail, how hard are they to walk in?
>>
>>10151244
honestly, the height of the platform is harder to adjust to than the... rounded part in the front? It's weird, but desu i think you'll have no trouble
>>
>>10151250
Thanks! I'm going to be wearing them to a con but I think I'll be fine if it's like a normal platform.
>>
Anyone have any recs for RHS for 10.5-11 US? I tried ordering from taobao a couple times but it took months for them to tell me the soles were not in stock and suggest heeled soles instead, yeah no.
>>
>>10151244
I'm really shit with high heels and generally not a really balanced walker if I'm honest, but rocking horse shoes never gave me any trouble. I've had several pairs from different manufacturers, some comfier than others, and all were fine to walk in.
>>
>>10147192
This is a great thread idea anon. RHS need more love.
>>
Requesting coords with the Melissa collab RHS in red or white, they're my faves
>>
>>10151244
first day I wore them, I took my usual shortcut to the bus stop which had me on very grassy paths on uneven hilly terrain. fell twice within the first five minutes. that was about 3 yrs ago. once you get your brain trained to never lean with your ankles and keep your feet straight you can even run in these. just remember they are platforms and take it easy at first. not hard to stay upright after that.

>>10151300
I am a us11 and I have Antaina and angelic imprint RHS. Antaina is awesome because they ask for complete foot measurements so your shoes are made truly to your size.
they ship direct and international so you should try emailing them with the models you want
>missyoyo0510@gmail.com

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.