[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 7 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

So my helmet is ready for my temerian mercenary and monster hunter. He´s based on the Witcher background, the Artist is a german tattoo Artist named Paul Mikotet. The picture shows the front side. Does anyone do here Witcher Larp?
>>
>>
The fight shows a Nilfgaard soldier that gets stabs from a temerian one.
It will get a dirt makeover to fit the setting.
>>
Whats your opinion of it?
>>
Bro (sis?) it's gorgeous!!!
Is it a painted metal helm or like EVA one?
And where is that Witcher LARP? Ee only had one gere, but it was way before the third game came out and I didn't know shit about its world by then so I just played some edgy Elf.
>>
>>10143451
It´s in germany, it´s a metal helm. Just steel feels right on me.
I just played the first one and read some books, but the genre is so appelaing for me that I could not resist to start a character in it.
>>
The paint that was yoused for it is asian-Shellac-Slag oil colour. It came very near to the original paints for the historical ones. The helm will be coated in the end.
>>
Damn. I usually would come to tell you not to make your own thread but this helmet is so unbelievably gorgeous, you actually deserve it. Fantastic work OP.
>>
>>10143593
Thanks!
>>
noice
stealing he crown healmet idea
>>
>>10143351
Fucking hell OP, I nearly missed this thread. Please post awesome stuff like this in the larp thread please!
>>
File: IMG_20190427_230444.jpg (2.44 MB, 4000x2250)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
I would love to do a Warhammer fantasy or a dark souls cosplay with my actual kit, but where to ? In ren-fair, they will only register that as larping, and a full metal armor isn't really welcome in a convention. great sallet thought.
>>
Oooooohh shit

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.