[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 52 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next 72 hours. Click here to submit your application.

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

It’s 6 months away.

-GA hotels block opened

Did you get your housing yet?
How’s the cosplay coming along?
Did you ever buy AX tix?!
>>
Why do people want to book JW Marriott so bad? It’s close but there’s a couple more hotels close by also.

Actually why did people want to book AX hotels? They just seem over priced
>>
>>10097822
Booking at non-con rate is even more overpriced.
>>
>>10097821
Travelling to AX as my first con out of state, really excited! Anything I should be prepared for?
>>
>>10097822
>Actually why did people want to book AX hotels? They just seem over priced
I like being able to walk to the convention center whenever I want to instead of having to fork over 20-25 bucks every time I go to the con IF I can even get a parking spot in the garage in the first place.
>>
>>10098287
Dry heat and sweaty people
>>
>>10098287
confusing lines, overcrowding, the heat.
I went last year. Second time I went. Really enjoyed when I went in 2013. But they really need to put a cap on ticket sales. The map of the convention is so huge it was somewhat hard to navigate the first day or so.
>>
Should I give up hope trying to get a room at the JW?
>>
>>10098893
Wait until May 1 when people cancel before they pay a fee
>>
>>10098287
What has been the largest con you’ve been to?
>>
>>10097821
It's 6 months away and we don't need a fucking thread on it until 3. Give the AX threads a rest for once instead of permabumping them long after it's over. It's an overrated con anyway, the conditions inside are hellish.
>>
>>10098882
Last year was extra crowded inside because it was so hot out. Usually a lot of people hang out outside but it was just so hot (around 20 degrees hotter than other years). Ya, it's still crowded, but less so when people are milling around outside too.
>>
File: IMG_1168.jpg (1.74 MB, 1827x3724)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>10097821
6 months sounds like such a long time when I say it out loud but I already know that I'm gonna blink and it'll be tomorrow.

>Did you ever buy AX tix?!
Thankfully I did! I managed to snag them before black friday shoved it into the next price tier. The total came out to $92 for a 4 day, but I think I bought them at around $80 before the taxes and shipping were added on. I've been attending AX (and other cons) since 2009, but I've never paid for more than one day so I'm curious to see how it changes the experience. I plan to go at least two days - one in cosplay, one in plain clothes to shop and actually go to panels for once

>How’s the cosplay coming along?
Slow but steady. This is my second year cosplaying and first year making my own costume. I'm going as Princess Tutu. I only picked up sewing a couple months ago, but I feel like I'm making some really good progress. I've finally moved out of the stage of making mock ups and moving into real fancy fabric territory. I just have to finish a couple of stitches on the second puff and I'll be done!

Next is the bodice which I've already made the lining for and attached the boning; but, I'm a dumbass newbie and only made my pattern down to my belly button. Somehow the mock up fit just fine but the final product is way out of proportion. I fitted it to my body, but now the tips on the neckline aren't as pointy. I'm not sure whether to 1) take apart the lining, draft new patterns, and start over or 2) just redo the problem areas and add more length to the bottom.

Other than that, I've made a couple of trial pendants, but still in the process of getting the right shape. I thought all of my years of playing with playdough would've prepared me for working with clay but I guess not.

Still have a lot to do, but I'm proud so far. I'm really enjoying the process.
>>
didn’t buy my ax ticket yet
fuck
>>
I got one premiere pass ticket when I needed two. they changed their system without warning.

didn't refund in time, now I'm out $500 for a premiere pass ticket at a con I don't even want to go to anymore. fuck.
>>
>>10097821
I'm excited but also afraid. I've heard AX has suffered heat waves for the last couple years, and I feel like I'm going to hecking die outside waiting in line. Already have my ticket, BNB booked a short walk from the con, cosplay is almost finished, but the heat I am not looking forward to.
>>
>>10098287
Heat, lines. Anything you're really interested in expect to spend at least an hour in line for. Sometimes two or three if it's a popular panel. Autographs and parking garage both involve getting there really early (autographs depend on who is available as not every guest will sign autographs. In fact most of the biggest guests don't). Bring water, drink it regularly, and refill it at a fountain whenever you can.

>>10099103
Resell your ticket. You should be able to change the name on the badge in eventbrite. Considering the concert ticket sales have yet to occur (and may not occur til April/May) you should still be able to get $350+ for the badge itself and the concert tickets. I get pretty much everything else that matters from industry but not the early concert ticket purchasing. For people trying to get closer seats to the concerts it is priceless. I had a front row seat for the idol concert last year and I had no business being in that throng of super fans but thanks to premiere there I was.

>>10099113
Go outside as little as possible. Most of the stuff you might have to wait in line outside for (autographs, exhibit hall, ticket distro for certain events) are thankfully dissolving in the morning before it gets insanely hot. If you want to get into a popular panel there's no helping that though. Looking at you, stuff in Petree Hall (cough FGO). I hope your short walk is actually short because even a half-mile walk can be trying in the heat. I've done it to get to/from my car and it sucks.
>>
>Housing
Hell yeah. I don't know how, but I managed to snag one at JW during GA so I'm pretty freaking stoked. This is the closest I've been since AX was still in Anaheim.

>Cosplay
I don't even know what I wanna make or what my group is planning yet.

>Tickets
Nope lol but I'll get it eventually

>>10099113
Buy yourself one of those handheld fans that can be recharged with a usb plug. I bought a decent one last year when I saw how high the heat wave was going to be and noped out of that. Saved a lot of my cosplay friends in line from heat stroke.
>>
Not sure if I'm even going. It's been my yearly trip to Cali since 2015 but I kinda lost contact with a lot of my friends that attend.

To be honest the last year I wasn't all that in to being there; two of my friends I had to babysit for awhile since they were always high, and the heat at the time was brutal, with the expo being packed made it even warmer.

Haven't been really following any of the announcements, but there would have to be a lot of great panels and music/industry guests for me to go.
>>
>>10099639
they actually haven't announced anything yet. come back in a few months.
>>
What’s your dream AX for this year?
>US premiere for Trigger’s new anime film, Promare
>me finally getting into the goddamn Studio Trigger Panel
>US premiere for Love Live Sunshine: The School Idol Movie -Over The Rainbow-
>tfw this’ll potentially be my final AX due to work reasons so I hope a good chunk of this shit happens this year
>>
File: IMG_20170702_180002.jpg (1.45 MB, 4160x3120)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>10099681
You can do it anon, I believe
>>
>>10099000
shut up nerd
>>
>>10099681
I want Neon District 2
>>
Seconding >>10099900
But I also want Trigger panel, YOI movie screening, long shot but Bonjour Suzuki as musical guest somewhere.
And I also doubt it'd happen again this soon but bringing Sally Amaki back
>>
>>10099901
Trigger panel is 98% guarantee

It would amazing if YOI movie screen
>>
>>10099681
Haha AX aien't getting the US premiere for Love Live sunshine movie, but I know who is! East coast bitches!
>>
>>10100040
When was this announced?
>>
File: 1549440159799.png (2 KB, 300x292)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
I literally cannot wait, I clumming from excitement
>>
Don’t mind me, Best part of the dealer’s hall coming through.
>>
>>10100116
I don't browse through dealer's hall much, but what are you referring too? Wouldn't the consoles and games be marked up here? Or is it Japanese imports?
>>
>>10100202
The game vendor that has all the import games
>>
>>10099138
>Resell your ticket.
where do you sell them?
>>
>>10100652
Discord, Reddit, Facebook. The first two are better ideas because it's less public and not so attached to your real name. I know there's always people looking on Reddit because they missed out. Once you get line skip it's hard to go back to being a normal attendee.
>>
>>10100218
Ah, thank you
>>
>>10099103
Shit I'd buy your ticket
>>
>>10097821
Got Westin booked for 5 nights and I'm hopefully getting a press badge.
>>
>>10101225
I hate how press and pro badge are vague . I’m waiting for pro badge reg to open but worry I might not get it so I end up buying a regular attendee badge in case before prices jack up.
>>
>>10101401
If you work for even a half reputable industry company you'll get into pro no problem. What exactly were you concerned about? Super small company/only vaguely related to anime?
>>
File: 1494208688380.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>10097821
snagged an air BnB with my room mates
im doing some low effort cosplay just so i can wear a driver
got my ticket already

so this will be my first anime expo, how bad is the mark up for the dealers hall, i usually spend most of my time there and depending on the vendor i can find decent to fucking holocaust prices
>>
>>10101220
Drop your email?
>>
>>10101619
Dealers hall prices are the same as any anime cons, but it’s the exclusive merch that usually is higher price, but in exchange you’re not paying shipping from Japan for them, so it evens out.

There are just so many dealers that’s sells a lot of the same merch, so you need to shop around or wait till Sunday for the best prices but items have a high chance of selling out already by then.

Make a list of what you want with cheapest online prices with shipping and compare if it’s worth buying at con. Sometimes it’s not.
>>
Buying merch at cons comes with a risk especially when you want Legitimate goods.

I read most convention try but barely do anything with dealers that possibly sell counterfeit merch
>>
>Did you get your housing yet?
Yep. My group got a room at the Double Tree in Little Tokyo.

>How’s the cosplay coming along?
Not planning to cosplay. I'm trying not to die in the heat this year.

>Did you ever buy AX tix?!
I bought it a few days after AX 2018 was over. I'm glad I bought them a while back since the 4-day badges are around $130 right now lmao.

>>10099681
I'm also hoping to see the premiere for Promare. I think I'm going to pass with their panel this year -- I've seen them in smaller cons. I hope they bring Shinkai's new film to AX.
>>
>>10101847
Its up to the rights holders to check goods but ax will shut down people if reported. They shut down one huge booth because they bought goods from what I think was the Chinese licensor and not the US license holder (also at AX) who then got them kicked out
>>
File: IMG_20170704_110300~01.jpg (298 KB, 960x1280)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
Who /bestin/ here
>>
>>10101899
How are the Trigger panels anyway and is it worth waiting an ungodly amount of time in line for?
>>
>>10101847
I know one vendor shut down during the con due to counterfeit merch
>>
God I cant believe people still go to AX. I stopped going 3 years ago after going for 13 yrs in a row.

Con went waaay downhill these past 6 yrs. Heard they tried to fix line issues again in 2018, but failed miserably. Hotel shuttle buses havent been fixed for years. Attending panels is a nightmare. Walking through exhibit hall or artist alley is also a fucking nightmare. Takes one fucking hour just to walk down a single aisle in artist alley.

Cant even really cosplay cuz its too fucking hot outside and somewhat inside from body heat.

Ticket sales still havent been capped, pretty much forcing people to get overpriced vip badges.

If youre going to Ax for the first time this year i feel sorry for you. Go through the schedule and pick out a single panel you REALLY want to go to each day. Just one, cuz trust me you wont be able to get into anything else that same day. Line up for it 3 hrs ahead of time. If its an 18+ panel, be 21 cuz at last minute they bump it up to 21+ to get rid of people in line. Have your 21+ wristband ready before you get in line.

Go to AX once and never go again. I recommend ALA at the ontario convention center every Jan. Way comfier. Lots of people go. Almost no lines. Far from perfect but better than AX
>>
>>10102000
I go to AX for events since its cheaper than flying to Japan. I treat the convention as a cover charge.
>>
>>10097822
*Hotel security blocks your path to room party*
Besides being the closest, fuck all the Marriott properties at LA Live.
>>
>>10101993
>Trigger panels
Trigger panels are always the highlight for me. I missed out on last year because it was the same time as the Anisong World Matsuri I already bought tickets long time ago.

They are very good at presenting their upcoming stuff. All of their well known staffers show up. I hope Imaishi shows up this year to shill Promare to the moon.
>>
>>10101899
> 4-day badges are around $130 right now lmao
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>10102000
No one gives a shit why you don't want to go.
>>
>>10101993
They're great since they always get their money guns and spray fake TRIGGER dollars into the crowd.

Their latest shows have been really hit or miss so I'm curious to see if they announce anything good.
>>
>>10102020
You just angry cause you paid $120+ to see 3 small panels, ain't ya?
Waste of money, baka
>>
>>10102027
I'm annoyed because there's 5 of these posts in every thread. We know AX is expensive, we know there's other cons in the area, we know that the heat sucks, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm going and I want to hear from other people who are also going. If you were going to the con and said all of the same stuff I wouldn't even give a shit! But it blows my mind that you have such a hard on for AX that you still come to post in the threads.
>>
File: 1545907110386.png (386 KB, 423x477)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>5 months to lose 30 pounds

I can do this
>>
>>10102051
Just don't eat so much haha also find a cool bike to go places with!
>>
>>10097821
Fuck AX. It was better off in Anaheim.
>>
>>10102000
AX and ALA serve much different purposes. If your objective is to just hang out with friends then ALA is fine as a con (but not travel far distances for). If you want to see concerts, premieres, buy stuff that isn't the same every other convention, get autographs, you want a bigger convention. Nevermind how you can just go to both cons if you want.

>>10102007
this is a pretty good way to think about it. I've seen Aquors in both LA and Japan. Guess which one cost way more?
>>
>>10102000
>I recommend ALA
ALA and AX couldn't be further apart in atmosphere, content, or attendees.
I can't even figure out if this is a fucking meme because you get idiots in the ALA thread disappointed because they flew across the country expecting a huge industry party.
>>
>>10102051
Cut out the grains and sugar, eat less.

I don’t excerise but I ate 500-1000 calories less a day for 3 months and drop 15 lbs
>>
>>10102045
Yeah fuck these haters.

Everyone know AX is crowded and hot (it’s fucking July)

I hope more people like them don’t go to AX, less hearing complains and whining.

I’m hype
>>
File: 2018-04-16_23-22-04.png (239 KB, 469x258)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>10101993
If you can get in, hell yeah. Their panels are really fun because of the friendly staff and the content they usually present (everything from settai sheets, old character designs, and some mini-clips of their top series like Inferno Cop). Like what the other anon said, TRIGGER loves to do something special for their attendees like throw TRIGGER bucks. You can redeem them at a later time for an autograph. At the end of their panels, they like handout autographed shikishi boards and other merch through rock-paper-scissors.
>>
First AX for me. Got a room at the Westin. How much of a nightmare is it having to take the shuttle to and from AX with all these people?
>>
>>10102224

You are go that u pick a hotel on straight road so less traffic

Depends on what hour you are riding shuttle. It dead 12pm-5pm, any other, you might have to wait due to crowds.

Take a Uber if needed, it’s cheap
>>
To those saving up for AX this year, hang in there, you can do it.
>>
>>10102024
I'm sure Promare will be the highlight show for Trigger this year even though it's a movie. I hope it's something different and not a Gurren Lagann clone.
>>
>>10102187
>you get idiots in the ALA thread disappointed because they flew across the country expecting a huge industry party.
The same could be said for Katsucon and Ohayocon.
>>
File: 1547238427982.png (1.02 MB, 1280x720)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>10102213
>Couldn't go to Trigger Panel last year
>MFW I probably missed out on another GOAT Inferno Cop short
>>
>>10102616
>forgetting workplace bullying
>forgetting asshole bosses
>forgetting asshole coworkers
>forgetting cancelling your Crunchyroll /Netflix subscriptions for KissAnime
Other than that, shit is all too real.
>>
>>10102616
AX isn't that expensive. Its only 250 (we are splitting a suite in little Japan, 2 5 person bedrooms for Wednesday to Monday), Cross Country flight is 550 USD, badge is 100? or so, and concert tickets are 200, with a 200 or so food budget. I'm generically middle class so it isn't that hard, fuck.
>>
>>10102616
>>10102944
FTFY
>>
>>10103024
>Top ramen
>Chef boyardee

RIP kidneys
>>
>>10103024
>kissanime all day every day
>no crunchyroll
>no Netflix
>hostile boss and asshole coworkers
>ramen, chef boyardee and drinking tap water
>doing this regimen for 6-7 months
>>
>>10103024
>Lyrics at the bottom left
>google
>lyrics to Logic’s “Don’t Kill Yourself” song
if the shit in the pic is making you sing this song, maybe you should find a better job and not go to AX this year, clear your head.
>>
>>10103024
Look if you are too poor to save up for AX, don’t go. I don’t start going to AX till I got a decent full time job. Now I got cash to burn at con
>>
>>10103356
whats wrong with drinking tap water?
>>
So I hear a lot of heat being an issue at AX. Since I do want to cosplay, would it be better for me to do shirtless cosplays at AX?
>>
File: 1549562479663.jpg (97 KB, 585x591)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>10103356
>Paying for Crunchyroll at all
>>
>>10103024
Nigga, if you have to do that just to afford AX, you have other stuff to prioritize than focusing on attending the convention.
>>
>>10103379
>>10103467
It’s safe to say that you already have to job to begin with for saving up on AX, otherwise it would’ve been just a giant stack of job applications
>>
>>10103405
Do u have bad BO? No
Do you have a good body? Yes
Do u have a lot of body hair? No

Then go shirtless

I hate the guys who have bad BO who decides to go shirtless at con.

Also if using body paint, chose something that is sweat proof.
>>
>>10103405
It’s not that bad usually till last year record heat wave.

Most cosplayers chose seasonal appropriate costume ( shorts, sleeves, less layers, no fur/leather)

You don’t have to be shirtless and if you have SMelly sweat don’t do it.
>>
File: 1532635720306.png (2.66 MB, 1920x1080)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB PNG
>>10103024
>paying for Crunchyroll
>streaming
What the fuck anon
>>
Going back for third year in a row after I had a falling out because con drama
First AX I'm going to be old for. A sad kinda feel but at least I'm going with my friends :c
>>
>>10103538
How old?
>>
>>10103545
30 :c
>>
>Umbrella to stay out of the sun
>Lots of water
>Handheld electric fan
>Lightweight cosplay
>Sunscreen

What else to not die?
>>
>>10103538
I'm glad you chose to come back in spite of the past. You're not too old, you really gotta drill that into your head. And you're going with friends! Attend with the expectation that you're going to have a good time. And if you don't, laugh it off or complain with your friends.
>>
>>10103790
Insulated water bottle to keep water actually cold (adding ice in there is an extra benefit). Drinking water is great, but don't forget to replenish your electrolytes with snacks or low sugar sports drinks. Watermelon is fucking delicious on hot days if you can find a fruit stand vendor.And you could add a set of cooling towels which are great for keeping the sweat away.
>>
How strict are the hotels when it comes to checking for wristbands? The JW in particular.
>>
>>10103512
I don't have bad BO and this is my body...
>>
Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Indigo before? How was it?
>>
>>10104278
Stayed there last year. It's a great hotel, the walk isn't bad. The best part last year was watching England in the World Cup with a bunch of English tourist in the bar lounge in the lobby. Room wise, they are good. You can easily stuff 8 people in a double queen barring anyone bringing massive cosplay props. I actually reserved a single bed room and was offered an upgrade to a double queen upon check-in when they noticed I have 4 people in my list. It's a kino hotel, but you get what you paid for.
>>
File: tenor.gif (2.24 MB, 330x166)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB GIF
>MFW Aqours comes back for a fourth year in a row
>>
>>10104325
I can see them coming back since they have another love live movie to promote, but another concert? not really
>>
>>10104325
>>10104364
At this point, it's likely 25% chance they come and perform again. Besides promoting the movie, AX and LA is right now the gold standard on what Lives for them should be. They loved last year's event, and I'm sure they'll come again if big $$$ is thrown at them regardless if they have another live back in Japan days later.
>>
>>10104514
>mfw Aqours come back again
>mfw this might be my second Aqours show if they do come back
I don’t mind them at all, but bring in new talent. I’m sure AX can afford Perfume to perform.
>>
>>10104530
>bring in new talent
>attempted to tease of bringing Baby Metal to AX when they started blowing up
>get shat on by their management by not agreeing to anything
PR shit stunts like these are why it's hard for them to get hot new talent from Japan out here.
>>
>>10104558
Hell, my dream AX, concert wise is practically impossible.
>Utada is expensive as fuck
>Ellegarden and Angela Aki have been on hiatus since 2009
>Nujabes passed away years ago
>Shoko Nakagawa hasn’t put out anything new to justify a 2nd solo concert
>Perfume already went to LA 2 months before AX
>The Pillows is a maybe though but known to perform in more intimate venues, meaning that shit’ll sell out in seconds
>>
>>10104325
Get Miku already you hacks
>>
>>10104566
>The Pillows
Did you not attend their concert a week after AX last year or at SDCC? Their SDCC concert was free and I went though I had to wait in line for hours and do stupid shit to get in.
>>
File: 1550079549249.webm (2.9 MB, 656x540)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>This will be the big cosplay heading into AX this year
>So many of this shitty dance will be done in the hallways, in the South Hall, West Hall, the classroom cosplay setting, and outside the Convention Center
Thoughts?
>>
>>10104575
The dance will, the cosplay won't. It's too plain.
>>
>>10104573
Flew over for AX, so obviously no
>>
>>10104575
Don’t forget the Vic fiasco happened. So that’s gonna be troubling if that thing stays relevant for a couple of months
>>
>>10104586
>>10104575
I don't doubt people will cosplay it, but it won't be THE cosplay. I expect to see more default fortnite dancing and flossing than I do that one.
>>
>>10104817
> Fortnite dancing
Man, do I miss the Hare Hare Yukai wave.
>>
>>10103559
>just turned 30
I don't care if the whole world thinks I'm too old to have fun, I'm going. Luckily I've got a couple friends who are down to come along.

Are you cosplaying? Cosplaying as anything old school? I'd really like to do a Samurai Flamenco cosplay but HxH and Fire Emblem also could be fun.
>>
>>10104979
I think if you had one person doing it in the middle of a large crowd, it'd still get some traction. I don't know when it was posted, but a vid of people flash dancing the Hare went viral not too long ago
>>
>>10104573
the best part is that since it was right next to the waterline you could see and hear it from the outside without having to have gone through the hoops
>>
>>10104817
Fortnite is dead now that Tetris 99 is out
>>
Anyone else /kancolle/ here? I'm hoping to get my sammy b cosplay done in time!
>>
when do they start revealing the guest list for AX
>>
>>10106518
2-4 weeks before
>>
>>10104241
It may not be bad, but you still have BO, anon.
>>
>tfw depressed last year about going alone
>basically thought it was going to be my last year attending because either my friends have moved on from going to AX or work there the entire weekend and just don't experience the rest of the convention
>they don't even want to hang out or chill after for whatever god damn reason
>realize i can get to the convention center whenever the fuck i wanted
>didn't need to wait for mother fuckers to get up
>spent majority of time waiting in line for sushio autograph
>unable to catch him first try, staff lets us line up again with the same ticket next day
>was able to get him and toshimichi mori's autograph
>i was the last person to get a request drawn from sushio, everyone after me got speed makos

feels good man
I'm going again this year. Hopefully some interesting guests decide to show up. I want to try my hand at cosplay as well, but gotta stop being fat first.
>>
Your all a bunch of sweaty disgusting faggots and need to take a shower.
>>
>>10106724
I'm glad you were able to turn a bad situation around, anon. I hope that good luck keeps rolling in.
>>
>>10102227
I hear it is an easily walkable distance.
Is that true?
>>
>>10102051
you and me both, anon! i just started keto
>>
>>10107133
if you're immune to heat yes it's easily walkable. if you're not it depends on how hot it is. 70s, yeah you would be fine. 90s, not recommended.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.