[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 41 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1461749739329.png (15 KB, 414x506)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
Old one saged
>cosplans
>drama
>MadFest
>Neko Nation
>>
File: Beethy-drama.jpg (364 KB, 960x540)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>drama
>>
I just got into lolita, what comms are there in Sydney that I can go to?
>>
>>10059005
Look up "Sydney Lolita" or "Sydney EGL" on Facebook.
Meets aren't happening so often since it's summer, though.
>>
perth? does anything non "con" happen here?
>>
>>10058890
can someone redpill me on beethy? what's he done wrong
>>
Imagine doing nothing productive for society, but yet having 2,438 friends, and when one mean person on the internet dares to say something non-asspat about you, 129 reacts and 84 comments come flooding in

meanwhile i waste my life in a job that in no way relates to my degrees (which i was convinced to earn under deceptive pretenses), where the material i work with rattles me emotionally to the point i leave on the verge of tears somedays, but i have nobody to help me get through it because every time i try to meet someone i get ghosted without explanation, and my only real friend moved away interstate
it doesnt help when i can see objectively this happens solely because of what i look like, as my issues and communications are repeated in others and in no way does this occur to them

im sorry about the pathetic rant, please continue about your daily lives :)
>>
Any white knight been on this Jazzy shit? Apparently a few of our fedora tipping brethren have been taken advantage by her and have been sending her money to feed her drug addiction, while being fed a sob story. Would like to confirm.
>>
>>10059298
Ask Tim Souter. He loves spreading shit.
>>
>>10057578
AGA's cosplayer of the year
WhereIsDanielle
More like Who
>>
File: Zimiel.png (1.59 MB, 890x806)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
For anyone who's been around in the cos community here for a while, you might remember Zimiel? She used to be very underweight, back around the 2014 era, the most common interpretation was that she was anorexic. I'm not sure if she ever mentioned it publicly, but she does seem to be do doing a whole lot better now and has a wonderful figure!

Hopefully some people remember her, because I was pleasantly surprised after remembering her name and deciding to look her up after years of not hearing anything from her.
>>
>>10057578
Can somebody give me a general idea of what the cosplay community is like in Sydney? Is it welcoming or is there a lot of gatekeeping? I'm a female cosplayer and I tend to go for designs I like rather than characters I'm familiar with, so I'm wondering if there's a chance I'll be tested on my knowledge by elitists, since that would really trigger my anxiety and I'd probably start crying
>>
>>10062086
She looks fit vs skelly but she does photoshop her face a lot for that V chin.
>>
>>10064941
You won't be 'tested by elitists', but people will definitely expect you to have some knowledge of the source material. Why not familiarise yourself with it after picking a character design you like?
>>
When ordering custom sizes is it better to order one size too large or one size too small?
>>
>>10068236
i think you've got the wrong thread mate, try the questions threads
>>
Anything going on with Brisbane Lolita comm? The FB is dead :(
>>
>Goes to a dinner with a few cosplayers in the Sydney community
>A few people who go are normie friends of the host who sit and talk among themselves on one end
>Will is sitting in the middle and asks the normies what their cosplans are for upcoming cons
>Normies ask will who he is
>Will gets highly offended that they don't know who he is

Are people seriously this vain ?
>>
>>10071803
Don't forget that he also advertises his cosplay on his Grindr account as well.

>He also uses that stupidly inaccurate Monster Hunter cosplay as his profile picture.
>>
>>10071803
>people
Fags
>>
>>10071803
I remember hearing about him being super diva at a cosplay gallery event because a few people didn't recognise who he was.

I don't get it not everybody will recognise you
>>
>>10068236
I usually go for one size larger, as that gives me room to alter the costume into what I wanted
>>
>>10072779
Never met him before, I congratulated him on his comp win and he just said 'so you follow me?'
no thanks, not humble at all, just full of himself
>>
>>10071803
Who? Literally have no idea who this is
>>
>>10059298
>Betas will orbit THAT.
>>
File: Tsunade.jpg (64 KB, 884x639)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>10071803
He makes one pair of lumpy, saggy, uneven fake boobs and everyone treats him like the world's best cosplayer. Meanwhile his costumes have raw edges, break apart and are held together by safety pins. But hey at least he's a nice person, right? ...R-right?
>>
>>10073466
He even paraded around that he would help people fix up their cosplay with the supplies he kept in the boobs... But only if you followed him
>>
Aw, I'm kind of sad to hear that Will's a dick irl, I've always really liked his costumes
>>
>>10073738
Wow, really? I thought he was going to be a Captain Patch-It kind of bloke and do something decent for once, but to hear that it was just another grab for likes makes me sad.

Imagine desperately needing a safety pin or some tape to fix a costume you've worked on for ages, and some twat in misshapen tits only lets you have his chest-sweaty stuff if you follow him. Yikes.
>>
>>10074042
Read that as:
>Sad to hear that Will's a dickgirl.
>>
>>10059255
Hey anon you sound like you're having a rough time. Would you like to be friends? Shoot me an email!
>>
>>10074137
Well he is a bottom. He might as well be a girl.
>>
How the hell is Alex/Slowpoke calling herself "thicc" if she's got visible ribs and tiny saggy tits?
>>
>>10059202
Straight up refuses to do shoots with darker models. Not surprising for a South African
>>
>>10075616
He doesn't take payments from cute girls unless it's sexual favorus
>>
>>10068818
There was a big splurge of events October - December. The Halloween meet, the kamikaze girls meet, the murder mystery and the nutcracker ballet. Christmas and New Years have just ended so I'd hardly call it 'dead'. It's pretty hot atm as well but there's a harajuku fashion meet on the 19th at GoMA
>>
>>10075811
You're getting him confused with Whatabigcamera
>>
>>10075614
Who knows but I wish she'd go straight to prostitution already because by god I want to nut in her ass.
>>
>>10076899
I thought they both do that?
>>
>>10077073
Just Kris. Tim Souter tries but fails.
I don't think any cosplay photographer does it apart from Kris.
>>
>>10073466
At least he's moving to Canada
>>
>>10077030
What ass?
>>
>2019
>still no qt3,14 Azn cosplayer gf
WHY
>>
>>10075844
i would go but i dont meet the cuteness requirement and my eyes are light sensitive so the outfit of a million colours will surely blind me
>>
>>10077610
that will fade in time like mine did, if anyone wants to show you love i say take it, beats the hell out of the alternative
>>
>>10075616
I mean, he can shoot with whomever he likes. Why does this warrant criticism?
>>
I'm already making plans to go to Animaga (Melbourne) and I'm super excited because my last few months have been garbage and I didn't get to go last year, either. What's everyone up to in terms of costume design?
>>
Rape Tape by KrisEz.jpg
>>
>>10080529
What?
>>
>>10080254
Still progressing with my Bondrewd helmet 1 caterpillar step at a time because I suck at transferring 2D shapes to 3D folds.
>>
>>10080254
working on upskilking my sewing and beading skills with some Miku cosplays before moving onto a massive Miku cosplay to challenge myself and what I've learnt
>>
>>10078431
Because it isn't interpersonal, it's just racism.
>>
https://www.kotaku.com.au/2019/01/as-spreadsheet-of-accused-abusers-spreads-anime-conventions-get-their-metoo-movement/

Any links to the spreadsheet?
>>
>>10083384

is there an australian version?
>>
>>10083385
In Australia anyone that's actually done anything has been reported to the police. Like Lorenzo and Timothy.
>>
>>10080254
Budgeting :(
>>
>a community full of homosexuals, numales and mentally ill women tears itself apart by claims of rape and racism
Hilarious every time
>>
>>10083552
Wasnt there that guy cayden te ariki or something?
>>
>>10084170
Literally who

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.