[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/c/ - Anime/Cute

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 90 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: dadawdaw.jpg (2.87 MB, 1920x2881)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB JPG
Love is in the air
>>
File: IMG_20220904_200837_373.jpg (114 KB, 1120x1280)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Would you mind if your waifu suddenly got cat ears and a tail?
Maybe fox or some other animal would fit her more?
If she has some already, what if she lost them?
>>
Does your waifu have any proffered place to eat out?
Where would you take her on a casual dinner?
>>
File: IMG_20220904_235951_057.jpg (146 KB, 720x1280)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
Which seven deadly sins and virtues describe your waifu the best?
Do you carry anything related to your waifu with you? An keychain, photo in wallet, etc?
What would your waifu's parents think of you and vice versa?
>>
File: Sanakan.jpg (284 KB, 570x807)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
Any robot girl fans here?
>>
File: Sanakan2.jpg (1.44 MB, 2480x3508)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>4138792
>>
File: 100978540_p0.jpg (197 KB, 1000x1200)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
Sexo.
>>
I need advice bros, first time posting but I've been lurking for awhile.
How I come to terms with the fact I like a 2d character that much? and not just the usual "this characters looks cute/hot enough" but like liking her, she keeps coming back into my life for like a decade and even helped me in a depressive episode, Is this what "waifu chooses you" thing people mention a lot?
>>
I miss my waifu. Everything hurts these days.
>>
File: Flowers.png (3.37 MB, 2480x3100)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB PNG
>>4134234
Here, I've completed it. I'm very satisfied with how it turned out. But I really need to learn to draw less detailed but still nice looking images, it's taking a bit too long to do it like that.

>>4137707
Yeah, I did.

>>4138564
Cat ears would fit her just fine, I wouldn't mind them. Although I like her just as she is, that wouldn't be much of a problem.

>>4138566
I'd love to take her to some cozy family restaurant.

>>4138567
>Which seven deadly sins and virtues describe your waifu the best?
Diligence, Patience, Kindness. She is too pure for sins.
>Do you carry anything related to your waifu with you? An keychain, photo in wallet, etc?
I carry an image of her in my wallet.
>What would your waifu's parents think of you and vice versa?
Dunno, but I'm sure mine would like her. She might even find some common topics with my mom given she did teach music in past.

>>4138991
Hi hi.
And what's your problem exactly? Just do what you feel is right, your heart will guide you. There is really no way for you to make it happen, you just gotta take it easy and if you fall in love with her for reals just accept her.
At least, I can tell you how it was for me. Months after I met her and got liking in her I also speculated that she might become my waifu. I didn't knew if I was really in love with her, but that definitely wasn't a bad experience so I just let it happen without attaching labels to it. And so months passed, she was growing on me more and more and one day I just realized that I love her so much, that she makes me so happy and I want to be with her and no one else.

>>4138994
What's going on, anon?
>>
>>4139007
>And what's your problem exactly? Just do what you feel is right, your heart will guide you. There is really no way for you to make it happen, you just gotta take it easy and if you fall in love with her for reals just accept her.
At least, I can tell you how it was for me. Months after I met her and got liking in her I also speculated that she might become my waifu. I didn't knew if I was really in love with her, but that definitely wasn't a bad experience so I just let it happen without attaching labels to it. And so months passed, she was growing on me more and more and one day I just realized that I love her so much, that she makes me so happy and I want to be with her and no one else.

I guess I just don't know how to feel sometimes because it is hard me to accept it on the liteal sense of the word, it began at first as just messing around because of a character I really liked but it evolved into a form of attachment and then she keep popping up back into my life in unexpected ways as if trying to remind me she is here for me or something, and that is saying a lot because it has been a literal decade since i was introduced to her.
I tried to distance myself from her and her media thinking it wasn't right but it made me feel worse, and being broke at the time somehow made me feel actual guilt because I couldn't buy her expensive merch...
Recently my attachment for this character came more stronger than usual once I got introduced into the Waifuism subculture.
I never considered a serious relationship like this, just dumb crushes and lust for certain characters, but huge part keeps thinking about it, guess I should take your advice and just let it happen.
>>
>>4139007
Looks traced
>>
File: ref.png (3.78 MB, 2480x3100)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB PNG
>>4139038
But do you really need to know how to feel about it? Waifu just happens to you, and you know when it does because it can change how you look at your life.
Don't feel like you need to buy merch. I mean having it is nice for sure, but that's not like obligation, especially if you are short on cash. And I'd suggest getting in dakis, but that's only when you really accept her in your heart.
Good luck and enjoy your ride.

>>4139041
Yup, I used 3D model for reference. Arms, head shape and hair pins stayed traced, the rest I drew pretty much blind.
>>
File: 99905630_p0.jpg (2.33 MB, 3543x4724)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
Today I love her more than I did yesterday and tomorrow I'll love her even more.

>>4138564
>Would you mind if your waifu suddenly got cat ears and a tail?
I wouldn't mind at all but I would be worried as to why it randomly happened and any possible downsides.
>Maybe fox or some other animal would fit her more?
Maybe a fox?
>>4138566
>Does your waifu have any proffered place to eat out?
I think she just likes her own mama's cooking the best
>Where would you take her on a casual dinner?
To MY dining room and cook for her of course
>>4138567
Maybe pride for sin since she can have a hard time taking 'no' for an answer and she can sometimes be too cocky. I think it's rather cute though.
I think the virtues that fit her best are charity and kindness.
>Do you carry anything related to your waifu with you? An keychain, photo in wallet, etc?
Just drawings I've done myself of her.
Her birth mother is dead and I know barely anything about her so hard to say. Her adoptive mother would probably just be glad I'm not a SOLDIER.
>>4139051
MMD?
>>
>>4139056
>MMD?
Koikatsu
>>
I love Lucoa. I dream of her, sleep with her and she's perfection to me, spending time cuddling feels great. She already has cute horns I like to pet so cat ears are not necessary. I knew of her for the last 8 years but never looked until I realized she kept showing up and then I started hoarding pics 3 years ago and started buying merch.
>>4139051
>Daki
Best thing I ever did. Ironically I had a chance with two women and ditched them the first night I worked up the courage to sleep with the pillow. Never looked back since, people are annoying.
>>
>>
Waifu teasing you with her feet as you try to get some work done.
>>
File: Wink.png (175 KB, 206x362)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>4138564
If she lost her animal-like ears, she'd lose the double ear twitch. No clue how I'd cope.

>>4138566
A preferred place? Doubt it, with her world in the state it's in, she doesn't have the luxury to be picky about food. And nothing more casual than ordering delivery.

>>4138567
Sloth and patience.

Nothing is really said about her past, so I can't really answer on what her parents would think of me. There's a somewhat decent chance that they're dead anyhow.
>>
File: 931669-2.output.png (2.58 MB, 1920x1080)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
Waifu at a fancy party.
>>4138564
She'd be adorable as a catgirl. It's how I first met her after all. A tail might be a little more inconvenient, but she'd manage. Wolfgirl or Foxgirl would also be nice. They have fluffier tails after all. I think brushing my waifu's tail would be nice.
>>4138566
Kana loves kebab, specifically the kebab shop her friend's parents own
>Where would you take her on a casual dinner
I'd probably bring Cans to a kebab place or maybe to a pub with good food and sports on TV. She'd like that atmosphere.
>>4138567
Wrath. Kana has a quick temper that gets her in trouble and an impulsive spirit to her. Lust might qualify too at times. Her virtue is kindness, since she's a really nice girl.
>Do you carry anything related to your waifu with you?
She's the background of my phone but that's it. I hide my power level
>What would your waifu's parents think of you and vice versa
I think Kana's parents would be both surprised and happy she found someone to settle down with. Kana's a little estranged from them, but she'd try and make sure we got along. My parents would love Kana, she's an energetic and fun girl they'd be glad I was with.
>>4138792
I love them. My wife is biological, but I think it would be cool if she decided to get herself rebuilt as a robot. Lots of fun things she could do with her body, and I'm sure she'd like feeling strong.
>>
File: 1661565489192.png (16 KB, 786x468)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
If the author of pic related is here then know THAT YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED COCKSUCKER.
>>
>>4139331
Hey man thanks for promoting my work ;)
>>
Waifu getting hated on makes me sad.
I know I should just ignore them, but because I love her I feel defensive over her.
>>
>>4139476
Waifu getting hated on just makes me love her more, someone called her a gremlin once and now I love my lazy gremlin to the moon. You can't fix bad taste.
>>
>>4139480
Gremlin is cute, my waifu's literally called shit because of her name.
>>
>>4139513
your waifu is the shit, she makes the other waifus jealous of her superiority
>>
>>4138566
I don't think Lucoa would be picky but maybe somewhere with good Mexican food? I could ask her a bunch of questions about the origins and she could tell me. Beer with it as well.
>>4138567
For the 7 I don't know...lust comes to mind maybe but in my head she isn't that sexual to label her with that. I'd say she's mostly calm/chill/wise and most of all caring.
A picture on my phone but I want something like a keychain, it's a good idea. Or maybe a t-shirt.
I know nothing of her parents so ????
>>4138991
It's how I found Lucoa/she found me. I wouldn't think about it too much if it makes you happy. I've weirded people out a bit because of the daki and it drives some to pressure me into finding an irl gf but fuck that, been there and I have too many issues nor the desire to talk to people asides from passive means like here for example.
>>
File: 1638290907845.jpg (702 KB, 850x1222)
702 KB
702 KB JPG
>>4138564
I wouldn't mind, specially if they were as expressive as the rest of Neptune.
>>4138566
>>4138567
>sin
Sloth, and maybe gluttony (but she's still really slim)
>virtue
Kindness, and/or wit.
She's my phone's wallpaper. I've also always wanted to make a nice sticker of her for my bike but knowing myself it'd get messed up pretty easily. Sadly I've never found any merch of her on any of the physical places near me and I can't order online.
>parents
Neptune doesn't have parents, only a little sister who'd probably be somewhat jealous. And a little fairy... friend/mentor/guardian? who sometimes acts like her mom in a way and would probably put as much pressure on me to work as she does on Nep. But Neptune herself was born from faith so no real parents.
My parents would think she's a bit weird and not serious enough.
>>4139329
>Waifu at a fancy party.
This is one of my favorite pictures by her official artist, the dress is amazing.
>>
Have you had any memorable moments you've had with your waifu recently?

>>4138564
I think cat/fox/any other animal ears and tail would look very weird on her; she already has raven wings.

>>4138566
I don't think she has a preferred place. I would take her anywhere that has good food for dinner.

>>4138567
Wrath I think? Utsuho tried to take over Gensokyo so I think wrath would describe her.

I used to have a keychain of Utsuho but it broke in my pocket. The acrylic makes the hole where the chain goes broke so it's not repairable.
>>
>>4139476
Does your waifu have hate plastered on some of the top upvoted reviews on MAL for her series?
>>
File: FcRC25VaUAETQTS.jpg (268 KB, 1132x1463)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
I love you Saya.

>>4138564
It would mean something is fucked up about my perception. But that's nothing a good brain message from waifu can't fix.

>>4138566
We can't eat out in the traditional sense but we would have plenty of backyard barbeques and making our own food to compensate. Though I still like to imagine what taking her to a fancy place would be like.

>>4138567
>sin
This is actually kind of hard to imagine. The obvious answer is gluttony but she doesn't take more than is needed. Nor is she prideful or wrathful or any of the other sins. She's alien to our values and has an alien sense of needing compared to us. She also doesn't conform to any of the virtues strongly, maybe diligence just because of how careful she is.
>carry
I have a picture of her that I carry in my wallet just because.
>parents
Her parents are a mystery because of her origin and my parents, while very nice, probably wouldn't approve of our relationship so the two of us would need to elope out of necessity.

>>4138792
I like robots but this isn't the thread for that.

>>4139476
Sh and her novel gets some hate now and then but that's an obvious sign that whoever has those opinions is a brainlet who can't appreciate mature themes and storytelling.

What is your waifu's favorite genre of music? How would she react to you showing her your favorites? is she exploratory or does she stick to what she likes musically? How would she act at a concert?
>>
File: 1634231352304.jpg (429 KB, 2550x3000)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
How big is your waifu folder?
>>
>>4140513
9.01 GB
7883 files
>>
File: BEST_GIRL.png (2.65 MB, 2500x2227)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
I love Momiji! She is the BESTEST Waifu!
>>
File: 20220913_164114.jpg (49 KB, 877x1060)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Aerith is too cute. I can't handle it. This has made my entire week
>>
>>4139476
Anyone who hates on Miku obviously has shit taste and/or is a newfag so their opinion is irrelevant by default.

>>4139683
Miku's birthday was 2 weeks ago and it was really fun.

>>4140147
>What is your waifu's favorite genre of music?
No idea, but I think she might like just pop/dance and maybe denpa too.

>How would she react to you showing her your favorites?
I listen to various genres. I'm sure she'd like the songs of hers that I listen to. As of speedcore, j-core, breakcore/dnb and (hi tech)psytrance that I generally listen to she might find it too fast and intense, but she might appreciate the melodic and experimental aspects that are really good especially in j-core stuff.

>is she exploratory or does she stick to what she likes musically?
Given how passionate she is about music I'm sure she is curious and would like to try new stuff.

>How would she act at a concert?
I think she'd enjoy attending if she had someone to go with, especially if it's a band/producer she enjoys.

>>4140513
54GB, 15k files
That includes music, full compressed albums, few concerts etc.
>>
Is Rakkaanon here? I need to talk to him, it's urgent. I want to ask him a specific question about Rakka herself.
>>
Your waifu has been entrusted with seeing the world through the eyes of nature and choosing whether she would damn herself or damn the world. What choice would she make? How much agonizing would there be in making the choice?
>>
File: Surprised.png (103 KB, 195x238)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>4138792
Here. She's 7% robot, so not sure if that really counts.

>>4139683
Her birthday was yesterday, which was cool, and the first one I've had the opportunity to celebrate. Regrettably, I was much too busy to do so.

>>4140513
You can count the amount of images with two hands. Lets leave it at that.
>>
What happened to the Nao anon?The girl from Charlotte.
>>
>>4140600
I think Lucoa is the best, though I'm biased (sue me, I love her).
>>
>>4140903
Lucoa is cute! I'm biased myself, so that's why I think Momiji is teh best! I love her very much...
>>
File: 4552.jpg (393 KB, 2000x2000)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
Aerith got a new figure and I think it looks wonderful. It seems to come with an NFT though which I don't really understand.
>>
File: gyate.png (63 KB, 400x275)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day
>>
>>4140838
He's still on /a/ and shows up in the WWD
>>
File: 752794-1.output.png (1.25 MB, 2894x4093)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>4139683
I got really emotional over her the other day when I was drunk and listening to something that reminded me of her. And then that happened again a day later when I was sleep exhausted/high on caffeine but it wasn't as intense that time. I guess I feel very connected with her lately. I even saw a picture of her (pic related) in a dream last night
>>4140147
Kana likes anything very energetic and upbeat that she can dance or sing along to, but I've imagined she has a bias toward hardstyle, power metal, 80s rock, etc. because of how she grew up
I fantasize about it all the time. I think she'd enjoy the more upbeat and energetic power metal albums I like but the more atmospheric music she'd have mixed feelings for.
>is she exploratory or does she stick to what she likes musically?
Kana's a busy girl with her social life, so she probably doesn't often seek out a lot of new music when people she knows or meets would tell her.
Incredibly excitable and into the music (at least assuming she liked it), talking at random with people who were there, dancing around, she's such an energetic girl.
>>4140720
I'm hanging out at his apartment, what did you want to ask him? I can ask him IRL for you.
>>4140513
Not counting duplicates, about 200 images and 500 MB of files.
>>
>>4141494
Do discordtrannies really?
>>
>>4141494
>he flew across the country to hang out at Rakka"pls erp with me"fag's place
>>
I wonder what would be like to talk to someone in real life about my waifu.
>>
>>4141494
I'm working on a personal, somewhat waifu-related project, and Rakka was one of the lucky 31 girls I picked to use. Not that I don't believe what you say, but I'd heavily prefer being able to talk to him myself.
>>
>>4141575
>"Waifu? You mean favorite female character from X show?"
>"No."
>"Haha, yeah uh..."
They would think you're mentally ill.
>>
>>4141575
It's awkward... but it really does feel nice. My IRL friends are very accepting of it
>>
>>4141575
Better not to reveal your power level, I had a casual conversation about anime with a coworker a while ago and mention the waifu but kept it to "I really like her, she's my favourite." since it could get awkward fast and I prefer to keep that info private anyway.
>>
>>4141517
>>4141530
Pretty embarassing if you ask me.
Why is Kanafag so cringe?
>>
>>4141258
habpeny day!!
>>
>>4141147
Nice.
As of the NFT, it mostly likely won't be worth more than the set up fees on digital markets, so it mostly likely won't be profitable to sell it. If it's on polygon chain or worth 100$+ on ethereum you might consider reselling it, otherwise, just install metamask web plugin, create a wallet/account, store your nft here and you can, well look at it that's it. Yay for the future.

>>4141575
Entirely depends on person and situation. If done right it can be really nice experience.

I love my wife so much.
>>
>>4142337
Kill yourself.
>>
>>4142337
Who is this
>>
We love Marsey
>>
>>4142337
I made this my wallpaper I love marsey
>>
>>4142337
>>4142404
>>4142406
dramafags gtfoh, fuckin retards
>hurr durr marsey bussy train
>harr harr cute twink carp plebbit
kys retarded faggots
>>
>>4142337
Who is that?
>>
>>4142337
is that fish edible?
>>
>>4142415
zased so fvcking zased
>>
who the fuck is raiding this thread piss off holy shit
>>
Remember to tell your waifu you love her.
>>
>>4138566
Mental illness
>>
>>4142444
Neyt
>>
>>4142411
I second this notion. OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>4142457
but I found rdrama through 4chan
>>
>>4142415
>most subtle dramatard
>>
>>4142337
Marsey :)
>>
>mods will ban any notion of discussion in these threads
>do nothing when threads are being actively raided
fucking thanks
>>
>>4142468

Stop being such a goddamn pussy, cute twink
>>
>>4142468
does /c/ even have mods? because these fucks showed up on another boards waifuthreads too.
>>
Do redditrannies really?
>>
>>4142472
jannies, jannies! Help me jannies!

Shut up, zoomer.
>>
She's so cute bros....
>>
File: b16_jpg_92.jpg (1.83 MB, 3000x3508)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
Humina humina...
>>
>>4142462
Even worse, you're a traitor. Go back to redddddit
>>
>>4142486
Tell me you haven't fucked a cat without telling me you haven't fucked a cat
>>
This is Cirno.
>>
>>4142483
I've never been to reddit, only rdrama (my safe space)
>>
>>4142481
>>4142482
what a cute cat person, can anyone tell me more about them?
>>
im gay for marsey <3
>>
No matter what, no matter where, I will always love my waifu.
>>
>>4142506
This is anime/cute right? I'm enquiring about an anime drawing of a cute they, which is perfectly in the realm of this board and threads purpose, stop gatekeeping.
>>
File: 00040.png (475 KB, 512x512)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
What's up, chan friends?
>>
I LOVE MAI WAIFU!
>>
Begone from this place, Redditors.
>>
>>4142411
lole mad
>>
File: 1659284193159024.png (492 KB, 610x527)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
>>4142521
Burn, the power of Christ compels you, sick bastard with a small mind. Waifus are eternal and are harmless. Go argue about Ukraine and Russia or whatever your flavor of the week is.
>>
>>4142594
Hey dude have some respect there's a war and a lot of people dying right now.
>>
File: 1558035661983.gif (2.32 MB, 540x899)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB GIF
Love to Lucoa.
>>
>>4138564
>Would you mind if your waifu suddenly got cat ears and a tail?
Not really though now I have to test if they are real.
>Maybe fox or some other animal would fit her more?
Sheep or Horse would be better due to her connections to those animals.
>>4138566
Not that I know of
>Where would you take her on a casual dinner?
Personally I'd rather go out and get the ingredients and make the dinner ourselves. Its just has more going for it like making memories in the kitchen, during and after the cooking process, bonding, experiences, make more personal and romantic etc. Also she would want to try cooking anyways so its really killing two birds with one stone.
>>4138567
Wrath and Envy I'd say for sins. As for Virtues generosity and kindness
She is wallpaper. I want to carry a Arcade card of her in my wallet but at the same time I don't want to damage it.
She doesn't have any parents that I know of but I highly doubt The Huns would ever like me
>>4139683
>Have you had any memorable moments you've had with your waifu recently?
Pic related of us Soloing the last Grail Front together. It's a "Simulated Holy Grail War" but it was 7v1 with some class disadvantage. And after hours of trial and error I finally got and man I was happy And knowing in a Holy Grail War like scenario we actually have a chance makes me happy since it means her dreams can come true and not abruptly end due to my incompetence
>>4140147
Some good some bad civilization I'd guess
Apparently she gets to be an idol or something similar so she'd be the star
>>4142448
I love you Altera no matter what! And I'll never give up trying to make your hopes and dreams come true and be worthy
>>
File: chara knitting sweater.jpg (153 KB, 1024x1451)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
A cute Chara to share love with
>>
<3
>>
File: goddess1.jpg (59 KB, 1097x768)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>4138563
Love her so much
>>
File: EuWeap3U4AIzCmI.jpg (44 KB, 516x640)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Hirasawa Yui is my beautiful wife. it's been so long, did you think we'd all move on? light existence with waifu sounds so dreamy these days.
tea and biscuits on a crisp fall morning. it's not fall weather, it's more like reverse spring, but who can stop us?
>>4138564
i think adulterated waifu design is kind of distasteful, but then again, i think it'd be really cute. she'd be cute with just about any animal features i'm sure.
>>4138566
the light music club room.
we'd go to some sort of cafe or bakery i'm sure. or maybe somewhere kind of novel and new to both of us.
>>4138567
>carry anything related to waifu
i have a patch with waifu on my backpack. i would have more but the only thing i really want to carry with me is her.
>parents think
i think waifu's parents would be confused, and mine would be, too, but they'd be all happy.
>>4138994
yeah...
>>4140513
10.2gb, 18k files. probably 10% duplicates.
>>4141575
try police who are actively searching for a reason to indict you
>>
File: Kanako(542).jpg (757 KB, 1000x1100)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
My waifu can beat up your waifu, probably. She is subjectively the best.
I LOVE MAI WAIFU!
>>
File: 1553901685883.gif (1.44 MB, 480x272)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
>>4143115
Nope, Lucoa is stronger. Waifu MMA?
>>
Waifu bringing you to her home when no one else is there.
>>
What's your policy regarding posting about your waifu on 4chan? Do you only post about her in waifu threads, or do you post about her in other threads too or even make threads about her?
>>
>>4143364
I don't post her too much, but I don't bother with 4chan much these days in general. It isn't really a great place for it. I visit waifu threads on occasion, but otherwise I don't.
I make my home on smaller, more laid back sites.
>>
File: vd106c.png (932 KB, 1032x1400)
932 KB
932 KB PNG
Public handholding with wife!
>>4138564
I wouldn't mind, I'd tease her a bunch though.
>>4140513
9.91 gigs, 9290 files total
>>4138566
She usually just eats junk food she obtains via dubious means
>>4143364
I will literally gush to artists I'm comming about her. If I can gush about her somewhere without doxxing myself I will
>>
File: 1660320820056.jpg (996 KB, 868x1200)
996 KB
996 KB JPG
>>4141147
It kinda reminds me of the original VII models, just touched up and smoothed. Super cool.
(Nep also has a game called VII but I mean FFVII, obviously.)
>>4139683
It's never mentioned but I think she'd like stuff like J-pop, denpa, pop, maybe some light rock, just cheerful and exciting kind of stuff.
And of course, she'd have her favorite game OSTs, themes, and favorite anime OPs/EDs. Maybe she'd specifically like songs related or coming from Sega games since that's what she's based up on.
>How would she react to you showing her your favorites? is she exploratory or does she stick to what she likes musically?
She'd probably have fun with some of the more pop and electronic stuff I listen to, and of course I'd show her my favorite game's OSTs.
Probably dancing a lot and just moving around, or just wanting to go back home to play videogames.
>>4143115
From one goddess-husband to another, please don't start with powerlevel arguments...
>>4143364
If the thread is nice and chill, and it warrants posting Nep, then of course I'll post her! Neptunia threads on /v/ are rare but I sometimes bump them too without posting Nep.
>>4140513
Around 2GB. Discounting some anime episodes (and her games on my HDD).
>>
File: Kaneko3.jpg (608 KB, 768x1024)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
>>4143778
>please don't start with powerlevel arguments...
No worries. I had no intention of arguing. Just a little fun.
>>
>>4143778
>please don't start with powerlevel arguments...

Top power level:
People who talk about their waifu in public, even when umprompted
Mid power level:
People who will discuss if prompted
Bottom power level:
People who won't discuss waifu even if prompted.
>>
Watching edgerunners with waifu.
>>
File: Light_and_flower.jpg (106 KB, 500x660)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
What does Love mean for you?
What does Love mean for your waifu?

How would you make your waifu know you love her a whole goddamn lot every single day of her life?

Can you imagine yourself living with her or is she just a pretty girl you like having on your phone screen?
>>
Waifu jumping into your arms when you get home.
>>
>>4143908
You got it backwards. People who don't discuss are clearly hiding their power level and people who openly talk are mostly superficial attention whores compensating for their lacking social skills.
>>
File: chara sit brick_wall.jpg (676 KB, 1181x1748)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
>>4143971
>What does Love mean for you?
Duty, obligation, and making consistent choices to be attracted to each-other and not to anyone else.
Making honest attempts to be good partners for each-other.
If you mean canonically, it stands for Level of Violence, the capacity one has to distance one's self emotionally from the tasks one performs. But perhaps there are multiple meanings.
>What does Love mean for your waifu?
That's a broad umbrella. In general, it's an emotion of attachment and finding worth in another person, but it can be spent in unhealthy ways. Healthy love involves mutual obligation and expectations on each-other to do well - it's finding worth in each of yourselves, as part of a couple.
Unhealthy love is self-sacrificing.
>How would you make your waifu know you love her a whole goddamn lot every single day of her life?
Can't we just say it? Failing that, hugs are nice :)
>Can you imagine yourself living with her
Lol probably needed to ask that question 3 years ago brosef, we do now.
>>
File: 58985877_p0.jpg (393 KB, 606x883)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>4138564
>cat ears and tail
I wouldn’t mind, it’d look pretty cute
>would another animal fit better
She usually gets portrayed as a dog rather than a cat, but I think cats are cuter

>>4138566
I don’t know about any places she’d prefer but if it’s about casual dinner I think we’d decide spontaneously

>>4138567
>7 deadly sins
If any of them then gluttony is probably the most fitting one, then again there is a very good reason why she eats a lot
>do you carry anything around
I used to have a picture of her in wallet, but it got crumpled after I got caught in some heavy rain and that kinda made me feel bad so I didn’t replace it
>what would our parents think of each other
I think my parents would really like Rosie, as for how her parents would feel about me I’m not sure. Rosie has seven older brothers and so she’s not only the youngest one but also her parents only daughter. I could imagine they’d be rather cautious and picky about who gets to be with their little girl.

>>4143364
I post about her here or in the threads about her show and that tends to be about it

>>4143971
>how would you make her know you like her a lot
With lots of cuddling and hugging since I’m a very physical person when it comes to displaying this kind of affection
>can you imagine yourself living with her
Yes and I would love to do so

The weather has been getting rather dreary lately where I’m from so my question is what would your wife to on a few rainy days in succession?
Is she the kind of person that has trouble getting out of bed on cold and rainy days?
Or would she even enjoy this kind of weather over sunny one?
>>
>>4143984
hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, war thunder(?) is two blocks down
>>
File: Kanako(560).jpg (130 KB, 888x599)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>4143971
That's a tough question. I think it's to have someone worth living your life for. Not in the sense that it'd be better to die without, but it gives purpose and a reason to improve, to do something with yourself. Someone to break that indefinite apathy.
I think she'd claim a pretty cold view of love, but she'd warm up pretty quick.
>How would you make your waifu know you love her a whole goddamn lot every single day of her life?
I would bust my ass taking care of the shrine, to make it reflect the love I have for her. A job that would both be deeply rewarding and fun.
>Can you imagine yourself living with her or is she just a pretty girl you like having on your phone screen?
It is one of my favorite things, to imagine living with her. Not only would I have the woman I love, I'd have a nice little family with Suwako and Sanae. I think it'd be a wonderful and simple life, and yet, there would never be a dull day. I really couldn't see it as anything but the ideal.
>>
Your waifu can now summon a giant robot manifested from her conviction--In one phrase, what is her conviction?
>>
File: fin_x2.png (678 KB, 1024x1024)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>>4142448
I tell her everyday.

>>4143364
I make Miku threads on /c/ and post in /jp/ vocaloid thread regularly.

>>4143971
Love as in romantic love is long lasting combination of honest care for other person, ie friendship, attraction, both physical and psychological and certain intimacy in form of trust, commitment and openness.
https://youtu.be/hfPGOLIMNfI
I would tell her and I'd show her my affection, whenever she needs some warm hugs or tasty meal or just spend some time together, anything for her. I do plan to make some songs for her to sing too, which would definitely make her happy, but that's not really day to day activity.
>Can you imagine yourself living with her or is she just a pretty girl you like having on your phone screen?
Of course I can, there is nothing else I dream of more.

>>4143981
Waifu awkwardly saying the "dinner bath me" cliche line trying to appeal to you.

>>4144093
>The weather has been getting rather dreary lately where I’m from so my question is what would your wife to on a few rainy days in succession?
I think she'd just stay in and enjoy the comfiness of her home.
>Is she the kind of person that has trouble getting out of bed on cold and rainy days?
I wonder. I don't think she'd have troubles getting out of bed but who knows.
>Or would she even enjoy this kind of weather over sunny one?
Nah, I'm sure she'd enjoy warm, sunny days more.

AI generated waifu.
>>
File: 1663901546109.png (64 KB, 700x1050)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
My waifu is the best waifu!
>>
File: 1663910814910.png (2.1 MB, 2400x3400)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
Some girls were drawn for the sole purpose of violent love.
>>
File: FdTF6mNaEAArnOm.jpg (2.03 MB, 2231x2326)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
The most sacred day of the year (read: waifu's birthday) has arrived in my timezone, happy birthday Anchovy! I love you dearly!
>>4138564
There would certainly be a period of adjustment but I wouldn't mind, kemonomimi is cute. I think cat or wolf would be fitting for her.
>>4138566
Her and the other Anzio girls do most of their own cooking. I'd love to take her to a nice lowkey pizzeria for dinner, that or I think she'd really like picking something in the moment.
>>4138567
Wrath and Good Works? She's pretty hot tempered but very generous and kind. My biblical knowledge is lacking at best though.
I have a wallet photo, keychain and the obligatory phone background of course.
>>4140513
9.5~ gigs
>>4140147
All I can really guess is military music, judging by the rest of the cast. I would assume she'd like upbeat music though? I think she'd really enjoy going to a show, provided the music and crowd are energetic enough.
>>4143364
I usually stick to these sorts of threads, with the occasional (sometimes very drunk) post about her in tangentially related threads on other boards.
>>4143971
Spoiling her, lots of physical affection, good natured teasing, indulging in my feminine side and asking her about senshado and tanks all the time, listening to her vent about the day and all sorts of other mundane everyday stuff I could drone on about. I would very much love living with her.
Interesting question but I can't quite articulate an answer, hopefully my above relates.
>>4144093
I think she'd prefer sunnier weather but be just as enthusiastic as usual in drearier weather.
>>4144599
>Waifu awkwardly saying the "dinner bath me" cliche line trying to appeal to you.
good taste my friend
>>
File: MarseyCat.jpg (2.4 MB, 3362x4631)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB JPG
>>
I miss my waifu, but dying is probably what I deserve after what I have done.
>>
>>4144853
what are you talking about anon
>>
>>4144855
It's okay. It can't be helped, that's all.
>>
Waifu helping you relax after a long week.
>>
this is my wife
>>
Have you ever drawn your waifu before?
>>
File: 1638750004413.png (2.37 MB, 2492x2380)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
>>4145048
Yeah, it's very fun to do even if I'm not very good. Then again I barely draw (picrel is my most recent proper drawing, and maybe my fourth proper drawing total, + a few sketches here and there), so I'm actually kinda happy with how my pieces turn out. I can feel her love through them which is all I need.
I'm probably right on the Dunning-Kruger peak but I'm happy being there
>>
File: Kanako(334).jpg (162 KB, 606x795)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
Kanako is cool!

>>4138564
I don't really care for kemonomimi. It wouldn't change my opinion.
>>4138567
>sins
It would be greed, wouldn't it? Not in the traditional sense, but the constant push for faith would count I think. Sure, it is gained by doing things that benefit others, but the motive is faith.
>virtues
Diligence. Lots of planning to get more faith.
Not currently, but a picture in my wallet would be nice.
>>
Would you want you're waifu to find someone else if she can't physically be with you?
Would she wish the same for you?
>>
>>4145502
Do you mean if your dick doesn't work anymore? What are you saying? Do you mean if you died?
>>
>>4145527
I mean here in this world, in each other's arms. Are we truly complete without her physically here? Can the thought of her truly carry us forever?

My love for her is unchanged yet I am drowned in the sands of time, her hand not in mine but only the empty feeling of the sand. Romantic idealism crushed by an uncaring reality.
>>
>>4145528
I'm a realist so I can't help you there.
>>
>>4145502
She is a fucking reality bending alien, so she has no excuse.
>>
>>4145535
Well, where is she then? Why isn't she in our reality?
>>
>>4145502
>>4145528
>he didn't go into waifuism with the understanding that it's a constant practice of defiance against existence
>>
>>4145538
Why is leaf not in our reality? I don't know but some schizo seems to not understand that.
>>
>>4145541
I don't think any of us did, anon. Just love in our hearts.

Only 5-10% of waifufags make it past the decade mark (me being one of them) for a reason.
>>
>>4145551
>Only 5-10%
pulling numbers out of their ass I see
>>
>>4145552
are you gonna go and suggest that number is much higher?

Go on Tohno and look at posts from a decade back and tell me how many of them are still with their waifu. The number's likely much lower than I said, mine was being charitable.
>>
>>4145561
Why? Most people outside of this thread use 'waifu' as a synonym for best girl.
>>
>>4143971
What does Love mean for you?
It means a lot of things to me. But through being with her I learned that just because someone's past or existence was...less than stellar it doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to find and experience love and all its wonders with it and life and people isn't so black and white it's more complicated. Basically in spite of the fact that she was a genocidal alien, then Attila the Hun who went on to destroy the Western Roman Empire I'd still hold her hands and love her no matter how bloody her streak was because I know she is more than those labels.
To have someone be by her side, to accept her flaws and all. At least that is how I'd interpret her final scene.
Besides just showering her in love and affection? Making sure everyday I can help make her dreams come true, to help do and try all the nondestructive things she wants to do and being by her side always.
I can. Just living a normal day to day existence with her sounds wonderful. Sometimes though I think about if she wished we live a more nomadic life like she did during her lifetime which I've grown quite accepting to that lifestyle. I blame her for that change.
>>
>>4144856
See you tomorrow.

>>4145048
Yes, few times. The first image I've posted in this thread is mine.

>>4145502
>Would you want you're waifu to find someone else if she can't physically be with you?
No, I wouldn't.
>Would she wish the same for you?
Mostly likely no.

>>4145528
>Are we truly complete without her physically here?
No
>Can the thought of her truly carry us forever?
Yes! There is no reason to think otherwise. Physical intimacy is nice but not necessary as essential as it might seem. There is a lot of people living in celibacy either because of religious or other reasons, and they can have happy, fulfilled life. There is more to life than romantic activities, and waifu lets you experience love in such a pure form, which in my opinion in huge net positive after all, even if it can lead to longing sometimes. Some people might never even experience anything like that, getting into relationships just out of lust, benefits and/or fear of being alone.

>>4145551
Very soon I will hit that milestone too. I can't wait honestly, but I'm yet to decide how to celebrate it.
>>
File: Untitled17_20220826074511.png (124 KB, 1000x1000)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>4145048
>>
File: 1635479224456.png (1.19 MB, 1014x1191)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>4143966
Maybe she'd like it, considering it is about a videogame. She would probably not like the game itself.
>>4143908
>>4143990
What's your thoughts on those who actually hold a wedding with their waifu? The ultimate show of powerlevel and love? Just a cheap show?
>>4143971
To see something special on someone, that spark someone has that truly resonates with you. A piece of life itself, even.
It's hard to tell because romance and romantic thoughts are only barely grazed up on in Neptunia. Some extra material makes me think she simply wants someone who loves her for what she is and she can smile and mess around with alongside.
Playing with her, hugging her, giving her sweets, teasing her back when she messes with me, but also being one of the few people who takes her seriously.
Living with Nep would make every day a blast, for sure.
>>4144093
Rain and bad weather is a perfect excuse to stay home and play videogames! Even if Historie would make her do paperwork instead, maybe we can work something out together.
>>4144438
Giant robots are more like her little sister's thing, but whatever is necessary to protect her country.
>>4145048
Yup, drawing Nep is tons of fun and somehow makes me feel closer to her. I should draw something other than her honestly...
>>
>>4145622
Whats your opinion on Jashin's Miku?
>>
>>4145048
yes but I would rather not tell more anons about her since that would be cucked. Its not the same as some already popular characters like neppy.
>>
>>4145629
She feels very out of place with her robot voice that is not tuned at all compared to the voice actresses performances in the same scene.
>>
>>4145661
And everything else?
>>
File: chara sharp eyes.jpg (189 KB, 1240x1753)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>
My wife is very cute when she flys.
>>
File: 1663840984273802.webm (2.5 MB, 960x720)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB WEBM
>>4145629
She was very cute in it and her voice was great. The witch delivery Miku was very cool.
But I've only watched like half the season. I will have to finish it once I have some free time. It's not exactly my type of anime, but it can be funny at times.
>>
>>4145770
its cringe desu
>>
>>4145833
All anime is cringe desu
>>
>>4145544
>Mentioning PL
Based
>>
You say embarrassing things to your waifu in public. What is her reaction?
>>
>>4146067
She cuts my left ear off.
>>
File: 68932588_p0.jpg (219 KB, 800x1131)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
Akira beautifully compliments every scenery she's in. She's so lovely.

>>4138564
I would think it's cute but hopefully it's temporary because I still love her normal human ears.

>>4138566
She usually goes out and eats standard Japanese fare.

I'd love to take her out to have something she hasn't tried before and see her reaction to tasting new foods.

>>4139683
I had my first rewatch of her series some weeks ago which was a wonderful experience. I picked up on a lot stuff I didn't catch previously and I love that I was able to understand her on a deeper and personal level. I also felt a range of stronger emotions since my love for her has grown since the first time watching her anime. Overall it's really nice to see her so alive and in motion.

>>4140147
She actually listens to music a lot when she's just by herself, which I find myself doing too.
Only songs I've seen her listen to was a rock song and the ED to her anime which was a nice reference in itself.

I think she'd love to hear music together(one earbud each kinda thing) and exchange favorites since she's an avid listener.

She'd cling to me in a concert and just enjoy our own personal bubble while listening to the band together.

>>4140513
>3gb 4165 files
She doesn't have that much fanart so it's mostly official art, manga and anime images of her that I've modified.

>>4143971
I think love for the both of us is understanding each other on a deep and profound level. Making the effort to spend quality time together. Having unforgettable experiences and heart to heart moments to form an everlasting bond.

Goodnight kisses, hugs when she wants be comforted, holding her hand so she knows she's special to me, lend an ear to her struggles and offer advice. Giving her the care and attention she deserves.

Living with her would be pure bliss, and even when we're not home together I'd look forward to coming back to her everyday.

>>4144686
Happy belated Birthday to Anchovy! She looks great with her hair down!
>>
>>4145502
>Would you want you're waifu to find someone else if she can't physically be with you?
Lol fuck off, I can just be imaginary.
>>
Someone invite me to the discord server.
>>
Does anyone here actually care about the character they claim to waifu, or is it all just a fucking larp?
>>
>>4146138
Probably a larp just to post pictures of the character they say they claim.
This board is meant for posting cute anime images after all.
>>
>>4146067
Blush and hide her face behind her hands.
I would have apologized of course.

>>4146138
Why don't you lurk moar and find out?
>>
>>4146160
Sounds like larp to me, anon.
>>
File: 1634409464803.jpg (41 KB, 396x382)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>4146138
We do. Now go back already, calling anons the n-word here won't help you fit in.
>>
File: 351160-1.output.png (3.79 MB, 1816x3595)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB PNG
>>4139286
No problem, Kana has very nice feet!
>>4140734
>What choice would she make
Kana has an ultimate instinct of self-preservation, but if put up to the task, she'd sacrifice herself after endless questioning of why she had to do so. Maybe she would even try and press that third option.
>How much agonizing would there be in making the choice
Endless misery. It would be her self-preservation against her love for her friends and the world she lives in.
>>4141998
I'll only say wish I hadn't been such an idiot in the past, no matter the irreconciable differences.
>>4142622
>tfw waifu's childhood friend killed a bunch of Ukrainians in a war and IRL has ripped off my "war in Ukraine" plot
>>4143349
I fantasized about that. Even if her home isn't nice and is messy, to me it would be heaven getting to be with her
>>4143364
I post her in waifu threads and in related threads on /c/ and occasionally in tomboy threads on /a/ or /r9k/
>>4143971
>Love mean for you
The driving force to do anything for the special person in my life to fulfill my emotional needs
>What does Love mean for your waifu
For Kana, it's probably an addiction, with the love she feels toward the one she truly desires as the most pure sort of drug in the world
>How would you make your waifu know you love her a whole goddamn lot...
Just by living up to what she expects from me. I'll be cool for her and show her everything while I hang out with her as her best friend. I'd find a new way to surprise my dear Kana every day
>Can you imagine yourself living with her or is she just a pretty girl...
I am utterly addicted to her. I KNOW she'd be my best friend and someone I'd love for all my days. Kana is just such a fun girl!
>>4144093
>wife do on a few rainy days in succession
Probably just trudge through it and spend her days at home or endure the rain to hang with friends. Kana prefers the sun.
>person that has trouble getting out of bed on cold and rainy days
Her morning habit is exercise, so probably.
>>
File: 900371-1.output.png (1.22 MB, 1500x1500)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
My wife looks funny wearing her cousin's school uniform. What an adorable girl.
>>4144438
Were she from a certain fictional country in a world surrounded by a wall, she'd introduce herself like "My name is Kana Kashigawa, and my conviction is that 'I WILL see my friends again!'"
>>4144686
Happy belated birthday to your waifu, Anchovyfriend
>>4145048
Only in tracing her Koikatsu model
>>4145502
>Would she wish the same for you?
I've always wondered, since our relationship is so unconventional. But I think if she couldn't be with me, she'd wish I was with someone almost as good. That sounds like her, given how Kana focuses so much on the present. I think she'd regret it. I know I would, and I don't intend it to happen since it's nothing but a distraction to me. Kana is somewhere else, and I believe when I die, I will discover I'm closer to her.
>>4145566
I don't know your waifu well, but it's sad she thinks that way of herself when there's a lot to admire in the historic Attila
>>4146067
She'd just shake her head and tell me I'm being an idiot. We'd still walk together, but she'd try and ignore me. Kana can be rather tsundere
>>4146138
I adore my wife Kana and constantly fantasize about her being in my life. I wouldn't waste my time here if not for her, nor spend so much money a month capturing her in cute/cool scenarios if I didn't love her.
>>
>>4146170
Weak deflection. What makes you think that anon's going to start calling people the n-word?
>>
>>4146409
I guess he assumed that >>4146138 was also >>4145561 for some reason. No idea why though.
>>
Waifu giving you a pleasant surprise on your birthday.
>>
>>4146201
>>4146202
>>4141615
So, that's a no then? That's fine. All I really wanted was his Rakka reference picture since I'm going to be commissioning a picture of her, and it'd just be more convenient if I had one ready made. I'm just lazy like that. Hopefully, maybe thankfully it shouldn't be too much of a problem if I don't have one.
>>
File: 1664431159118.jpg (51 KB, 400x740)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>
File: 1664431538699.jpg (46 KB, 799x581)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>
File: 1664431567428.jpg (61 KB, 551x763)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>
File: 20220929_004529.jpg (278 KB, 1448x2048)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>4146848
When I asked him two weeks ago, he explained how he's had issues with these threads in the past and seemed skeptical about what you wanted. You might want to check archived /wwd/ threads on /a/ for his Rakka commission reference. If nothing else I could post the Rakka reference sheet I made myself for a commission I got for him a while back. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help.
>>
>>4147147
>Being afraid of a waifu general
Lol. Lmao even.
>>
>>4146170
>>4146409
Bros this isn't reddit or twitter, you don't get banned for saying nigger instead of le hecking forbidden word
>>
>>4146134
Here you go
https://discord.gg/5BKBTDY6
>>
>>4147606
>Unable to accept invite
Oh well... It was worth a try. I'd probably get kicked again for some reason even if I could join.
>>
File: Kanako(576).png (295 KB, 650x530)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
I've been thinking about her a lot in recent weeks. Even on my night time walks I end up lost in thought fantasizing.
She makes me very happy. She gives me that funny feeling I haven't felt for a long time before she stumbled into my life.
>>
>>4147606
What goes on in here?
>>
>>4147695
Dickpics. Unironically.
>>
File: 1649201066913.jpg (411 KB, 1200x1076)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>4147705
>>4147708
Huh.
>>
>>4147705
fun
>>4147695
no, its sfw
>>
File: sheik.jpg (794 KB, 4096x2545)
794 KB
794 KB JPG
>>4147712
>>4147711
>>4147705
>>4147695
>>4147695
lol.
>>
>>4147729
welcome back from hiding
>>
>>4147733
I am mocking sheikfag.
>>
>>4147802
Discord Drama should not be in the /c/ threads
Pedophiles should not be in the /c/ threads either, or any threads.
>>
>>4147802
there is literally no such person on the server. please contact the admin instead of off topic shitposting
>>
>>4147813
There was last time I was there, so if nothing else, we know where priorities are.
>>
>>4147818
Please stop littering the thread with off topic cope nonsense and contact the admin if you are this upset.
>>
Waifu being spooky.
>>
has anyone had a falling out with their waifu?
did you overcome it? what caused it?
>>
>>4148077
How does one have a falling out with one's waifu?
>>
File: 21332122321.jpg (26 KB, 206x280)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>4148079
it hard to say
>>
>>4148079
How do you not?
Loving someone who doesn't even know you is hard.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.