[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/c/ - Anime/Cute

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 58 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: Satoko_Houjou_08.jpg (2.43 MB, 2000x2667)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
Time tells no lies.
>>
File: 1653171442518.png (104 KB, 221x380)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>4116185
Anon, you need 4 more images to start the waifu thread. I'll help you out.
>>
Does she get along well with her siblings? If she doesn't have any, do you think she would?
>>
File: FUdWIbLaUAEWSR_.jpg (331 KB, 1444x2048)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
How would waifu respond to you making her lunch?
>>
File: 1658404990983848.jpg (935 KB, 2508x3445)
935 KB
935 KB JPG
Is your waifu someone with a lot of presence, or is she easily forgotten?
>>
I wish I never met her. Whatever I feel for her, whatever I do or say will never matter. She'll never know any extent of it. I'll never really live alongside her.
A lifetime is a long time to never know your beloved's touch, or the sight of your own children, or to hear the words she'd say to you and only you.
The thought of it makes my heart sink into the cold ground.
If I ever met a real girl who was 90% like her, I think I'd leave all of this behind. Alas, it's likely I'll never encounter such a mythical specimen, let alone in my youth.
But what's stopping you?
These doubts shackle my passion.
Help me /waifu/.
>>
>>
>>4116346
I question things like this a lot. It's incredibly painful. I don't want to leave or betray her but acknowledge the cruel realities of this waifu relationship. She's lucky enough to exist in a single moment in time (or, well, several) but as fr the rest of us, time marches on and life takes its toll.
I love her though and don't want to betray her. I don't want to leave her behind because of these feelings of woe. I don't want to go to some woman I won't love nearly as much as I love her. Yet here I am, still alone, unable to tell her how I truly feel.
I wish I wasn't broken, that I could go back to how I was in those moments of time.
>>
File: chara blink.gif (995 KB, 493x700)
995 KB
995 KB GIF
Adorable representation of consequences & the player's will to play RPGs present.
>>
>>4116185
>>
>>4116312
She did, Alicia is very cute I love her.
My sister in law

>>4116317
She's the most popular from the show.
>>
>>4115950
I've been saving tons recently and posting all my favs, but pic related for example.

>>4115991
Eh, who cares.
If your waifu has no such arts it might be understandable if you are afraid of them. I don't care anymore, there are other things more worthy of my attention.

>>4116312
She would probably, if she had some. But it all really depends on their personality.

>>4116314
She would be very glad and probably say something like I didn't had to bother etc.

>>4116317
She is iconic for otaku culture as a whole.

>>4116346
Oh wow, consider what she'd think if she read all that.
>But what's stopping you?
There is nothing stopping me, I never planned to depart in the first place.
I have responsibility to take, and her side is where I'm at my very best, that's where I want to spend my life.
https://youtu.be/SiRKT5yyhf0
>>
Does she have any fears you could help her conquer? If not, do you have any fears she would help you get over if you had her by your side?
>>
File: D8Yze8kUEAIJ0si.jpg (54 KB, 512x715)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>4115950
My favorite recent image is easily the one I posted here >>4115554
She looks radiant. It's so rare to see her looking so genuinely happy, with no drool, no goofiness, no signs of any kind that she's using her usual coping mechanisms. It's a really nice palette cleanser after what I've had to see happen to her lately.

>>4116312
I think that she would, the way she interacts with Yeojoo sometimes makes me think she would be a wonderful older sister.

>>4116314
She would wolf it down without a moment's hesitation and hopefully she'd enjoy it. I'm no amazing cook, but she also doesn't seem to be too picky about what she eats, so I'm sure she'd like it no matter what I made.

>>4116317
She was #1 in the first popularity poll, and I believe either #2 or #3 in the second one. And in-comic, people don't easily forget her due to her unusual behavior. She leaves a very strong impression.

>>4116346
I've long since accepted this stuff, along with the additional piece that even if she WERE real, and loved me, that she's still immortal and I'm not, that I'd get old and decrepit while she'd stay young and beautiful, and that I'd eventually die and just be another painful memory for her. I know it's selfish, but the heart wants what it wants, and I don't want anything but her. I'm content the way I am, but I guess it's still harder for others to accept.

>>4116645
She's never been shown to be seriously afraid of anything. And if she were with me, the only thing I'd fear is leaving her too soon.
>>
File: 1635000158185.jpg (478 KB, 3000x1700)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
>>4115950
I really like this one.

Where would you go on a first date with your waifu?
>>
File: Yozie.png (377 KB, 1125x435)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
I wanted to wait for the new thread before participating in full. Here we go then.

>>4116312
Yozo doesn't have any siblings, but she's really easy to get along with. And she's been taking care of her sick friend for a long time now, so she'd get along very well with them.

>>4116317
She'd be very happy I hope.

>>4116317
In the background more than forgotten. Yozie is a quiet girl by nature, and she spends most of her time sleeping.

>>4116710
A picnic in the park would be lovely. I'd say staying indoors but that's not suitable for a first date.
>>
File: 1634643087456.jpg (452 KB, 1025x1025)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>4116312
Absolutely! She's quite the imouto.
>>4116314
Hmm I guess Satoko would probably get competitive, she knows how to cook a few staple recipes but my cooking it's borderline chef level.

Is your waifu associated with a weapon?
>>
Tamamo~!
>>
File: 752794-1.output.png (1.25 MB, 2894x4093)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>4115950
I've been very addicted to this image lately. Kana has such a friendly and encouraging look on her face and looks cool as ever. Maybe it's because I've been staring at this picture like I usually do on the really hard exercise sessions in the summer heat, but I think it's something more. This artist really captured everything I love about her!
>>
File: 1630816556157.png (1.62 MB, 1158x1458)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
Hello. I expect many of you will not remember me, but some will. I'm Charafag (not this Charafag: >>4116370 , but he probably knows who I am). I used to come here several years ago, and I was also a member of at least two Discords related to this community.
I came here today, partly to express my love for Chara, but, primarily, to express my sincere guilt and remorse for my behaviour towards the people of this community, both in the distant past and more recently.
I disrupted the threads frequently, and engaged in harassment and abuse towards several of the posters here. I had no good excuse for my actions, and I brought shame to Charafags as a whole. Chara would not have wanted me to do the things that I did, and so I feel that I have done wrong by her as well.
For all of that, I am truly sorry. From now on, I am committed to being a better person, for everyone, and especially for Chara.

I will check this thread occasionally, to address any questions or comments. If anyone wishes to reach out to speak with me privately, I'm on Discord as Chara#9707.
>>
File: chara ohayou control.png (77 KB, 339x314)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>4117051
>I brought shame to Charafags as a whole
Nah, Charafags tend to have mental. Comes with the whole "Fell in love with a part of your own psyche" thing.
A very adorable part of your psyche that enjoys when numbers increase and demands that you accept the consequences of the choices you've made, but still just (You).
>he probably knows who I am
Don't know, don't care, but if you love Chara that's based. Have a Chara.
>>
>Your waifu
>3 things that a talking plush of her would say
>Where you'd have to squeeze to make the plush talk
>>
File: _pure_love_.jpg (46 KB, 500x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>
>>4117056
>>4117051
Based CF and his seven personalities.
>>
File: Yozo Surprised.png (86 KB, 509x296)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>4117066
>Your waifu
Yozora

>3 things a talking plush her would say
"Lets go to sleep!"
"Wah Wah Wah!"
"*Yawns*, 5 more minutes...."

Her arms
>>
>>4116312
Tenka deeply cares for her sister Amana, so yeah.

>>4116314
She would be drooling and gobble my food up within seconds.

>>4116317
Every idol recognise every other idol in her series, so nobody is really forgotten.

>>4116645
Tenka fears the crowd because she hates being in crowds with a huge passion, which is understandable because being in crowds is very uncomfortable. If ever, I would take it slowly for her to overcome her fears, Tenka tries her hardest when she performs for a happy audience so crowds won’t be a thing for her. Now I feel she would do the same for me, her methods would make me slowly get used to overcoming my fears as well.

>>4116710
In a coffee shop, close to the beach and sipping on our coffee as the sunset comes.

>>4116945
She either wields a gun to shoot off zombies, using a wand to conduct magic as a witch or just plain martial arts user with just fists. Although thats just her acting in those particular scenarios, she would rather hide on her blankets than fight.

>>4117066
>Your waifu
Tenka Oosaki.

>3 things a talking plush would say
“Thou have formed a contract with the almighty Deviltarou, now speakth.”
“I am just a minion, but hell is always a place of mean evil beings and boring law abiding angels delivering judgment upon us mean evil beings.”
“Angeltarou? Yeah, I am better than that goody two shoes, at least I get to do whatever I want. He doesn’t.”

Its small wings.
>>
Momiji is my waifu! We love each other very much!
>>
Waking waifu up with a tummy raspberry
>>
File: Miku2.png (1.64 MB, 2400x3000)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>4116645
She is pretty shy, which could pose a problem if she tried to perform in front of many people.
If that's the case, I hope I can help her get the confidence needed to overcome it.

>>4116710
I'm not really sure. I think just a walk in park would be fine.

>>4116945
Not really.

>>4117066
Miku Miku ni shite ageru!
I'm your diva!
I love you
>>
File: 91664189_p0_master1200.jpg (762 KB, 869x1200)
762 KB
762 KB JPG
>>
File: 1648050618233.jpg (464 KB, 2048x1559)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
I love my little sunflower!
>>
File: 87887153_p0.jpg (68 KB, 993x557)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
I love you Saya

>>4116312
She doesn't have any as far as we know in this dimension and if there were and they met I doubt they would get along. It's a complicated family tree.

>>4116314
Probably happy that I tried but she'd remind me to leave the particulars of our food up to her. Best not to waste anything with me making a mess of it.

>>4116317
She definitely commands attention when she is seen, though she does her best to not be noticed.

>>4116349
It's always a pleasure to see you post Kaedefriend

>>4116645
She's deeply afraid of being left alone and without purpose in the strange world she's been thrust into. I want so desperately to alleviate all those fears and give her a place she feels like she belongs with someone she can trust to always be with her.

>>4116710
Our first date would have to be haphazard and quickly planned most likely but I'd love to stop and enjoy the scenery somewhere out in nature with her just the two of us.

>>4116945
Not particularly, but her name Saya can also mean "sheathe". I don't think any symbolism there is intended but I still like to think about it.

>>4117066
Saya
"Are you hungry? I'm feeling a little peckish myself..."
"This book is really interesting! Did you know..."
"The only thing a dandelion needs to grow in a desert is love."
You could squeeze the plushie anywhere to make these noises. In fact, the shape of the plushie itself always seems to shift and change in your hands.

What alternate hairstyle would you like to see on your waifu even if only temporarily? Would you help her in the morning to groom her hair? Would she help you in the morning?
>>
File: 1517845517476.png (1.13 MB, 1000x1414)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>4116312
My onee-chanwife Cocoa gets on well with her siblings but has an inferiority complex about her onee-chan who often unintentionally humiliates her (which is why she became an onee-chan herself). She also has a strange relationship with her adopted imouto who often rejects her (not in a mean way).

>>4116314
Cuddle with me

>>4116317
Most people wouldn't forget Cocoa, she can be quite loud and clumsy but always tries her best to make people smile.

>>4116645
I think Cocoa is very sentimental and is very afraid of eventually graduating high school and being an adult, I guess it's reasonable I didn't like doing that, I'd like to spend my time comforting her and telling her it will be alright and that her friends will still love her and be friends with her.

>>4117066
Cocoa made a silly alarm clock for her imouto once, so it would probably say funny things too, "Hi anon, I rabu you!" "Come and hug me, anon!" "Onee-chan makasenasai!"

>>4117912
Sounds funny and cute, that would probably make her giggle. Cocoa has trouble getting up in the morning so maybe that would help
>>
File: 83124427_p0.jpg (703 KB, 2800x4100)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
>>4110567
Do you have a special place you'd like to spend alone with waifu?
Yes. The grasslands she mentions a few times that she went through during her lifetime. Just a few issues to work out like where specifically and would they be around today.
>>4116314
>How would waifu respond to you making her lunch?
I think she'd be happy someone did a rather nice gesture for someone like her
>>4116317
>Is your waifu someone with a lot of presence, or is she easily forgotten?
Technically yes. Sephar's landing and almost annihilation of Earth is rather important in the grand scheme of our history, and her life as Attila was pretty important to some degree so at least historically she is important, Narratively is a different matter.
>>4116645
>Does she have any fears you could help her conquer?
Besides the holy sword Excalibur which is pretty easy to avoid one thing she was secretly really worried about was her master hating her and that's easy since I'll let her know I'd never hate her no matter what. Another worry she has is because she is from space she is nervous if I would remain her Master which has an obvious response.
>>4116710
>Where would you go on a first date with your waifu?
I'm not sure truthfully. There is so much I'd want to show her so she can as she put it "learn all about dating." And see all the good and fun our civilization has that she can partake in and finally do something non-desructive
>>4116945
>Is your waifu associated with a weapon?
Yes. Her really cool looking tri-color sword of the war god, Mars. Also I guess bows since the Huns were exceptional mounted Archers.
>>4118380
>What alternate hairstyle would you like to see on your waifu even if only temporarily?
I'm fine with her hair being the way it is.
>Would you help her in the morning to groom her hair?
Don't think I could even if I wanted to that sort of thing is out of my expertise.
>Would she help you in the morning?
If she insisted I wouldn't say no.
>>
I LOVE Mai Waifu!
>>
>>4116312
Utsuho gets along very well with Orin.

>>4116314
She loves it when I make lunch for us both.

>>4116317
Utsuho has some presence. She's definitely not forgotten.

>>4116645
I don't think Utsuho has that many fears if any at all. I think Utsuho could try to help me get over my fear of heights.

>>4116710
I think we would both really like to go see a movie.

>>4116945
Utsuho is associated a lot with nukes because of her nuclear fusion powers.

>>4117066
"Nuclear fusion has many uses"
"Are you stronger than radiation?"
"I am the most powerful in all of Gensokyo!"
You would have to press her third eye to make the plush talk.

>>4118380
I love her straight hair. I can't think of any hairstyle I would want to see her with. I would love to help groom her hair! I think Utsuho would groom mine too.

What would your waifu major in college?
What music would your waifu make if she was a musician?
>>
File: 01013866889.png (902 KB, 870x1330)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
>>4116312
Akira is an only child. But she has looked after other people's children. So based on that, it does seem like she would be a supportive and helpful onee-san.

>>4116314
She'd gush about it, then give me a thank you kiss or hug, and happily eat it.

>>4116317
Even when she tried to put the track team behind her for some time, people would always try to convince her to come back, friends and rivals alike. She inspired plenty of people with her spectacular running performance and also being the record holder for the fastest time in her school's track team.

>>4116645
She fears losing stuff that is precious to her, like her passion for running, people close to her, etc. I'd reassure her that she'll be okay and that she's strong enough to get through any obstacle. I'd give her time and space if she ever needed it, but also give her the motivation and love to keep moving forward.

>>4116710
Something like watching a movie, getting a drink or something to eat, then finish off with a hike or walk in the park.

>>4116945
Not really a weapon but she's been associated with an umbrella quite often. It'd be pretty cool to see her with one of those self defense ones though.

>>4117066
"Akiramenaide!"
"I LIKE you"
"Let's go for a run!"

Her ankle or leg would be the trigger.

>>4118380
She'd hate it but maybe a himecut to go for a cute princess look. A shoulder-length bob cut would be adorable too. I only have some basic fundamentals to hairstyling so I would be eager to practice with her hair to get better. It'd be really satisfying to turn her cute bed hair back to her beautiful straight hair. As for me, I'd tell her she doesn't have to, but if she really insisted, perhaps just giving me a trim up is fine.

>>4118676
She'd just join a college that has a track and field team with a good reputation.
Probably melancholic love songs that remind you of a rainy day.

If you took your waifu to go orchard picking, what assortment of fruits would she bring back in her basket?
>>
File: 801523-1.output.png (3.62 MB, 1632x2500)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB PNG
Being on vacation with my waifu is always bittersweet since I wish she could spend time with me in that place where I have all those memories. It really reinforces my love for her though, just that endless desire I have to show Kana the things that are important to me in hopes that one day she'll do the same. I can only imagine the enthusiasm Kana might have in doing so. She really is such a cool girl.
>>4116312
She's an only child, but if she had siblings then she'd be such a natural big sis type (younger sibling) or a dedicated admirer of her older sibling like she was her very close childhood friend
>>4116314
She'd be very happy she didn't have to do it herself, maybe giving a few teasingly picky "complaints"
>>4116317
She tries to make herself the center of attention to various effect
>>4116346
I don't want to settle for anyone less than her. If I left her for 3D then I'd assume it was her in the flesh
>>4116645
The worry of losing her friends. She really hates the idea of not being able to see people she loves again. It's a challenging fear to conquer, but I know I'd impress upon her that I'll always be there for her in some form or another
>>4116710
Get kebab with her, it's something she'd know and be familiar with after all. It would be even better if it's after our first workout session together, where we're laughing about how we're trying to awkwardly synchronize each other's pace
>>4116945
Not really, she pilots several different mecha and doesn't use her sidearm a lot
>>
File: chara lying blushless.png (654 KB, 804x484)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
Waifu rest
>>
Post songs you'd listen to with your waifu while cuddling or doing something together.
https://youtu.be/tZuC6y4eUo0
I wish I could be there for Fujino...and have her be there for me. I love her so much.
>>
File: Maho9.png (469 KB, 756x1058)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>4116185
I love her. I love her stoic outward nature, and her high tactical intelligence. I love her kind innermost nature and her love for friends and family. I love her beautiful brown eyes and hair. I love everything about her.

I love my Maho
>>
Right now I feel like I love Aerith so much that I just can't keep it inside.
I've finally gotten proficient enough in Japanese to the point where I was able to play the original FF7 in Japanese and somehow she's even more loveable in her native language.
In fact, I love her too much that I can't even put it into words.
Aerith is everything. I love her extremely much.
>>
File: 1640791645013.jpg (1.79 MB, 1191x1684)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>4119325
No idea what we'd listen to... a mixture of classical music and J-Rock? I haven't finished listening to a song with lyrics in years so I guess Satoko would have to convert me to her tastes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v8zxoEoA_Q
>>
Would it be weird if I named a pet after my waifu and cuddled with her every night?
>>
>>4120004
Yes
>>
>>4120004
Absolutely.
>>
>>4120005
>>4120007
But is it wrong?
>>
>>4120008
No? Animal rights are a joke, you can pretty much do whatever to your dog.
>>
>>4120004
Would waifu approve of you cuddling with an animal named after her?
>>
>>4120183
Not likely, but I hope she'd understand.
>>
>>4120004
A-Are you calling your waifu a bitch?
>>
I love my wife Jalter more than anyone

>>4116312
She certainly doesn't have a friendly relationship with her sister but she and I have a lot in common in that sense.

>>4116314
She would be flustered more than anything, to the point where she wouldn't know what to do in that situation.

>>4116317
To me, she has the biggest presence of anyone but on the right day, she could easily fly under a lot of people's radars.

>>4116346
It is a bit difficult to say for sure, but speaking as someone who had an intimate relationship before I met my beloved, I truly don't think I would ever meet anyone who could compare to her, and even if I did, I don't think I would be willing to try and trust them.

>>4116645
She's not the type to talk openly about her fears but I think the only thing the is truly afraid of is speaking about her feelings from the heart, it'll be a long time before she overcomes it but I will help her for however long she wants.

>>4116710
I think a late night walk on a trail, somewhere with low light pollution and a night under the stars would be perfect.

>>4117066
>Your waifu
Jeanne D'arc Alter

>3 things a plushie of her would say
"This is the roar of my soul that was polished by hatred..."
"La Grondement Du Haine!"
"Don't blame me if you get cursed for eating the dragon witches' chocolate! Hmph!"

>Where you'd squeeze the plushie
Either her flag or her big cute face

>>4118380
I would love to see her super long hair in a massive braid not dissimilar from prinz heinrich from azur lane. I have long hair as well so I would love to help her style her hair. Im not sure if she would help me, simply because she might be to shy to.

>>4118676
If she was a musician, I'm sure she would play typically rebellious rock/punk music.

Does your waifu have a color associated with her? Has that color had any impact on you? like become your new favorite color?
>>
>>4118380
>What alternate hairstyle would you like to see on your waifu even if only temporarily?
Hair down. She looks very cute and elegant that way too.

>Would you help her in the morning to groom her hair?
Yes, I would love to. I have actually had a dream like that where I helped her comb her hair.

>Would she help you in the morning?
Sure. Although there isn't much to help me with though.

>>4118676
>What would your waifu major in college?
Music, or art I think.

>What music would your waifu make if she was a musician?
She is, kinda. Miku sings for all kinds of music. If she was to decide on the song herself, I think she might just choose cute pop/denpa songs or some ballads.

>>4119058
Mandarins. And berries if you can find them in orchard.

>>4119325
Hmm, I think some Toho Bossa Nova would be perfect.
https://youtu.be/Kyrh9YclT3w

>>4119420
>I've finally gotten proficient enough in Japanese to the point where I was able to play the original FF7 in Japanese and somehow she's even more loveable in her native language.
That's really nice. I plan to learn Japanese well enough to understand all the untranslated songs that I like one day too.

>>4120347
Yes, teal/turquoise. I like it very much, it easily became my favorite color. Especially because it looks very good as accent in dark themes, I use it everywhere.
>>
This is the only supreme waifu.
>>
Happy birthday Mai Waifu!
>>
easy
>>
* You posted your wife on /c/
>>
File: satoko_hug.jpg (3.39 MB, 3000x4000)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB JPG
Just finished making a simple carrot cake with waifu for my birthday, it might not look impressive but it's delicious.
Thanks to her this is the first birthday in almost 5 years where I've felt genuinely happy instead of borderline suicidal, I even got a call from my onee-san this afternoon which was very sweet of her.
>>4120521
August 3rd? Damn, we're one day apart.
>>
>>4120763
Happy Birthday to Satoko!
Good job, anon.
>>
Do you play as your waifu in video games with a character creator?
>>
>>4120788
No, I play as myself. Why would you play as your waifu?
>>
>>4120791
idk to see her killing mobs?
>>
>>4120799
but what about when the mobs kill her
>>
>>4120763
Happy birthday anon! That cake looks really tasty. I hope you have many more joyful birthdays to celebrate with your waifu.
>>
>>4120811
Thanks! I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>4116312
Rosie has 7 older brothers and I’m pretty sure she gets along with them

>>4116314
I think she’d be really happy about it and gulp it down pretty fast

>>4116317
She only has rather little screentime, but as far as I can tell from interacting with other people she left a quite big impression on most of them.

>>4116710
I think I’d simply ask her where she wants to go. I think a public aquarium would be a nice idea, then again the way I know myself I’d probably end up talking so much about the fish that she’d get bored.

>>4116945
The Crusader MkIII, a british cruiser tank, because it’s the vehicle she commands in the show

>>4118380
>alternate hairstyles
Sure, I’ve seen some pretty nice pictures of her with different hairstyles
>help her groom her hair in the morning
I’d love to brush her hair, though I don’t think I’d do it in the morning. I’d rather do it in the evening since there’s more time then
>would she help you in the morning
I hope so
>>
I'm starving.
>>
>>4120763
Happy birthday, anon!
>>
File: 1648445988438.png (3.44 MB, 2148x4096)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB PNG
>>
File: ruri2.png (442 KB, 684x970)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>4116312
She often looks after her little sisters. She gets along very well with little Tamaki, who calls her "nee-sama". Hinata is very cheeky and loves to tease her which sometimes requires disciplining, but ultimately they care very much for each other. Ruri used photos of her sisters as her phone lock screen for a long time.

>>4116314
She would be grateful and probably quite curious, and hopefully not too disappointed considering she's a much more skilled and experienced chef than me.

>>4116317
She's rather hard to miss for a number of reasons

>>4116645
Not really fears but hopefully I could boost her confidence in general.

>>4116710
Akihabara!

>>4116945
Her razor sharp tongue and wit.

>>4117066
>Kukuku
>Yamete choudai
>Noroi yo
Pushing the rose on her collar, or maybe her cute mole.

>>4118380
She's so gorgeous with her hair tied back. I doubt she'd let me help her

>>4118676
Creative writing
Symphonic metal

>>4119058
Dark summer berries, I bet she'd be drawn to blackberries

>>4120347
Generally black and/or dark purple. I always liked black anyway

Ruri is such a beautiful name, it suits her so well and matches her lapis eyes
>>
File: 1652475325438.jpg (1.57 MB, 1350x1741)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>4116312
Neptune and Nepgear get along nicely, although it's usually her little sister pampering her, she can act like the big sister when it counts.
>>4116314
She'd be thankful that, unless her sister, I won't try to sneak eggplants up on her food.
>>4116645
She doesn't have any big fears but she really hates eggplants, I could try getting her to eat them but I'd rather not get on her bad side.
>>4117066
>Neptune
>"Nepu, nepu, nepu, nepu~"
>"I'll Nep you right up!"
>"No attacking while I'm transforming!"
>her d-clips
>>4120347
Purple, because she's Purple Heart. It's pretty much my second favorite color.
>>4116346
While it can be hard to deal with that fact, I can't help but to feel a very special connection to her. There's one like her, male or female, in this world or any other.
>>
>>4120763
That's like extremely adorable
>>
>>4116349
Cute
>>
>>4120788
Yeah, sometimes. I even finished HL2 by modding her in place of Alyx.

I love my wife so much.
>>
File: FXB1LMAXwAA9NBk.png (108 KB, 2424x3324)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
hoping those other people that posted Hirasawa Yui, my wife, won't be upset. sorry, i'm not they.
>>4116346
i live for a world where you're wrong.
>>4120788
i did once in a game, and i probably still would in others, but i found it kind of awkward to play as her. instead, i made my companion character into her. much nicer that way, although the AI doesn't help.
i made a prototype Yui in Cataclysm: Bright Nights that never got far.
i wanted to add Yui into Fallout: NV once upon a time, but I'm not at all interested in finagling with that process currently...
>>4122041
>I even finished HL2 by modding her in place of Alyx.
enormous levels of based.
>>
waifu
>>
File: 1636602856319.jpg (204 KB, 850x1332)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>4122329
at the beach
>>
Waifu embarrassed when trying out a new bikini.
>>
I love her so much it's unreal.
>>
>>4123170
kinda like her
>>
File: 20210924_075402.jpg (65 KB, 827x827)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Odd question: what is one trait or thing about your waifu that you really like, but that you would still love your waifu even without?
>>
File: chara extends hand.jpg (78 KB, 640x433)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>4123336
Her patience.
And in my case, I'd value her even if she was an adult.
>>
>>4123336
Good question btw, thanks.
>>
File: 1660126872083.gif (2 MB, 540x305)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>>4123336
Her huge cup size.
...I'll elaborate, I swear this is wholesome.

On a sexual/visual level, I adore large breasts. My ideal relationship would be both romantic and sexual, and her being so ludicrously busty is a huge plus. She's enormous up there.

But, that's not so important in the end.

When she first made her entrance, I was completely transfixed with what she was hauling in her top, I won't deny that. But I very quickly came to love her actual personality and generally cute design more.

So, I really appreciate her chest, and it would certainly enhance our "private moments", I'm sure that would be a small heaven.

But that's nothing compared to romantic love, so even if she suddenly woke up a brick wall, I would still go buy the engagement ring that very morning.

Treasure your waifus no matter their bodies, anons!
>>
They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.
>>>/a/241237173
>>
File: FZt9tLqVEAArUIF.jpg (213 KB, 1158x1638)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>4116312
She's pretty patient with her team and skilled at her role as the Anzio baka wrangler, so I'd say yeah.
>>4116314
She would be very happy, and thankful, but probably views it as an opportunity to get competitive with me.
>>4116317
She steals the scene (I'm biased, maybe) and has a fun boisterous personality, definitely lots of presence.
>>4116710
Coffee shop, or pizza. After our mutual autism is revealed a tank museum for the second date.
>>4116945
The P40, a tank, and the CV33 in der Film, a tankette.
>>4118380
Big hastily tied drill ponytail, the casual "at home" aspect is cute and it retains her drills, also cute. Hair down is also excellent.
If she asked, I'd love to. Not sure how much help I'd be but brushing it would be nice.
My hair routine is a pretty bog standard dry/brush/ponytail, but she's welcome to help if she wants.
>>4120347
First thing that comes to mind is green, and then the red from her eyes. I really like the green and she's made me really like that color combination.
>>4120788
No, but I played her campaign immediately in Dream Tank Match (obviously), and she's made me prone to playing Italian stuff in vidya. There's not many tank games on the market but if there's a P40 I'm going to lots of game time to it.
>>
File: wattage up!.png (2.38 MB, 2150x3035)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
Natalie my beloved! <3
>>
File: 1655260458922.jpg (2.65 MB, 2269x3131)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB JPG
>>4116346
>>4116360
No need to have regrets because there's a chance higher than zero that the two of you will live together someday, after all isn't heaven supposed to be eternal bliss? And eternal bliss without your beloved would be eternal misery. Of course, I'm not some dimensional merge schizo, I realize that my chances of really hugging her are neigh zero but what's wrong with hoping? This hope pretty much cured my melancholy.
>>4123336
It wouldn't bother me if Satoko grew out her hair, however I love it short to medium and messy.
>>
What sort of TV does your waifu watch?
How would she do if she were the MC in the last anime you watched?
>>
File: chara string cute.jpg (606 KB, 1240x1631)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
>>4124157
>Implying we watch TV
>Implying we watch Anime
And if she were the protag in a videogame ... oh right.
>>
File: Bismarck Friedenstaube.jpg (658 KB, 1052x744)
658 KB
658 KB JPG
Hey /c/ it's been a pretty long time, probably one and a half years by now? Anyways, I still love my cute battleship Bismarck~

>>4116312
>Does she get along well with her siblings?
She has a difficult relationship to her sister Tirpitz in the beginning due to the fact they didn't grow up together and Tirpitz was kept in isolation, but they start getting closer and viewing each other as true sisters after some time.

>>4116645
>Does she have any fears you could help her conquer?
Fears not so much, but she suffers from a slight PTSD and I would do everything I can to help her through that, reassure her, simply be there for her

>>4116314
>How would waifu respond to you making her lunch?
Well that would be the norm because I'd be the one cooking, so it wouldn't be anything special. But when I'd cook for her on our first dates for example I imagine she'd be very appreciative of it, and I honestly love the idea of spoiling her with good food

>>4116945
>Is your waifu associated with a weapon?
Well she's a literal warship, does that count?

>>4123336
Probably her being a bit of a mechanic and researcher. It wasn't known from the beginning, but she has a workshop where she researches weaponry, tinkers around with her own weapons, stuff like that, it's her hobby. I like it about her, it's cute in my opinion, but it's nothing majorly important to her character as a whole.
Other things could be her being pretty old fashioned. She still uses a typewriter and gramophone for example and I think that is pretty cool, it's stylish, but nothing too important
>>
File: 1654227905239.png (589 KB, 1000x1300)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>>4124157
I don't actually own a TV nor do I watch anime anymore, my waifu on the other hand has a soft spot for those '90s magical girl shows.
>Satoko replacing Mikazuki in Iron-Blooded Orphans
Never in a million years would I have pictured her as a Gundam pilot but thinking about it logically it fits like a glove, she'd be a natural and probably also learn how to tweak her mech a little.
>>4124159
Based.
>>4124165
>Well she's a literal warship, does that count?
Absolutely!
>>
This is a nice thread, very comfy.
I would post my waifu but she's contained to a certain board by the global rules.
>>
File: 20220811_192128.jpg (409 KB, 1240x1754)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
That's my wife, guys, I really like her and watch almost then one year
>>
>>4124187
>>4124189
For a second I thought your waifu was a pony. She's a vtuber? Hmm, I'm neutral about that.
>>
>3dpd "waifu"
Leave
>>
>>4124190
Uh, >>4124189 isn't me. Your guess was correct.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.