[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/c/ - Anime/Cute

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 68 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 0956870650.jpg (1.1 MB, 850x1232)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Now is the time for summer nights
>>
Is your wife the type to wear a fancy dress or would she find it embarrassing?
>>
File: 0965065076095.jpg (189 KB, 850x602)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
If it was raining and she had an errand to run, would she wait till the storm passed later or gear up and run the errand now despite the weather?
>>
File: 09865098450.jpg (967 KB, 850x1201)
967 KB
967 KB JPG
Is your waifu associated with a flower? does she have a favorite one?
>>
Is she more of an optimist, pessimist or a realist?
>>
What do you think about the anime figures that currently exist of your waifu?
If there aren’t any yet or if you have an idea for a new figure what kind of figure would you want to be made?
>>
>>4094767
Utsuho would wear a fancy dress for a special occasion.

>>4094768
She would just get an umbrella and run the errand. Although I imagine preventing rain from getting on her wings would be difficult.

>>4094769
She's not associated with any flower in canon. I don't know what flower I personally would associate her with though. Maybe sunflowers?

>>4094772
Utsuho is an optimist. We both try to see the brighter side of things.

>>4094775
The official figures of Utsuho aren't bad. But the figures of her that I could actually get never really look like her. They either have brown hair or something other than the rock around her foot like crow claws or armor. They never truly have every detail right and if I could design a figure of her, she would have black hair and the rock around her foot like she does in canon.

If you made a sudden change in your appearance, how would your waifu react?
>>
>>
File: chara petals muted.png (860 KB, 1200x1620)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
Chara and I share love together.
Hi /c/
>>
File: chara flowers happy_tear.jpg (131 KB, 2048x1001)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>4094767
>Is your wife the type to wear a fancy dress or would she find it embarrassing?
Depends how fancy. We prefer it casual, but there's nothing wrong with looking adorable.

>>4094769
>Is your waifu associated with a flower?
Some form of golden flower, though I don't pay much attention to that as that's more an Asriel thing and fuck Asriel.

>>4094772
>Is she more of an optimist, pessimist or a realist?
Realist, though everyone thinks they're a realist, don't they?

>>4094775
>What do you think about the anime figures that currently exist of your waifu?
You mean the plusie? cursed as fuck. 0/10.
Plus the entire point of her is that she's a part of me and thus cannot be represented with external memorabilia.
>>
File: 1617881570564.jpg (55 KB, 814x815)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>4094767
She doesn't wear clothes
>>4094768
I don't think she knows what rain is
>>4094769
Not really but her favorite is probably the eternal fortitudes that grow in the abyss
>>4094772
She's more of a pessimist but she still has hope
>>4094775
There aren't any yet but one of pic related would be cool
>>
>>4090221
Thank you, she really means so much to me.

>>4090498
He is 100% right tho.

>>4091061
I'm not sure. I am not myself that into movies much, but maybe we can find some comedy, nice romance or anime movies we would both enjoy.

>>4092809
>What does your waifu and you have in common? Are you polar opposites at anything?
I think we both enjoy romantic settings, especially watching stars. And we both might have introvert tendencies, but in general we are quite opposite. She is more artistically minded while I'm scientific, she is more cheerful and carefree while I'm rather serious and planning. Things like that.

>Is your waifu stronger than you? Can she lift you?
No way.

>What would your waifu do if she lost her biggest talent/ability? Any plan B?
I'm not sure, singing seems like everything for her. But she might find some interest in other areas of music. I've always imagined her a kind of girl who would've enjoyed working in flower shop too.

>How would you celebrate incoming summer with your loved one?
Picnic! I've found so many nice places recently, I'd love to take her there.

>Would she want to go on karaoke with you? Just two of you or in group? Would you duet?
Yeah, I'd love to. Even though I would have never imagined myself going to place like that, if it was with her I'd really want too.

>>4093278
Really nice art.

>>4094624
I did my part and I'm satisfied with the results.

>>4094767
She definitely wouldn't wear anything that revealing.
She might wear some cute fancy dresses though. It'd surely look great on her.

>>4094768
I guess that depends on how urgent that is, but she surely wouldn't mind gearing up and going out in bad weather.

>>4094769
She is often portrayed with snowdrops. It might be her favorite flower.

>>4094772
I'd say she is definitely an optimist.
>>
>>4094775
I already got like twenty of them and 2 more on the way and more on wishlist. I enjoy them quite a lot. However that's just a small part of the sheer number of merch she has. I'd like to have more of her just being cute in her normal clothes. Everyone tries to be unique and stand out, but I really like when she is just like she usually is.

>>4094788
That would probably surprise her. After a moment of hesitation she'd probably just ask and tell me what she thinks about it. Unless she really likes it which would probably convince her to express her opinion faster.

>>4094920
>Faputa
That's quite an unusual waifu. Tell me about her anon. What made you fall in love with her?
I haven't been reading MiA for quite a while, stopped somewhere after she was introduced.
>>
Hey waifu thread! Just posting my dumb dork of a wife. Don't mind me.
>>
Well I guess I can answer these. I am in a very lovey dovey mood about her today.

>>4094767
She would wear it but be embarrassed to be seen in it. It happened in one of FGO's chapters actually

>>4094768
It probably depends on the importance of the errand. I think she would rather wait.

>>4094772
A dork.

>>4094775
I really want a few. They are too expensive though. It troubles me greatly but at the end of the day they're just figures.

>>4094788
Depends on how drastic. That's a good idea to troll her for cute reactions though.
>>
Has having a waifu ever pushed you away from other people? Have you ever felt alienated from online communities over how they treat her or talk about her?
>>
File: chara needs headpat.jpg (188 KB, 1181x1748)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>4095175
>Has having a waifu ever pushed you away from other people?
Nope! But if my duties with her are more relevant than human interaction, I'll go with her instead of them.
>Have you ever felt alienated
We do not feel that emotion. If others oppose us, they are wrong, not us.
>>
File: Illustration.jpg (1.84 MB, 4093x2894)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
I'm so glad Kana K. is my wife. She gives me the strength to work through sickness and push my body to the limits through fitness. If only she could be here on such a beautiful night as this.
>>4092809
>What does your waifu and you have in common
We like to drink, work out, and experience visceral energy through entertainment.
>Are you polar opposites at anything
Almost everything else, personality-wise we're opposites
>waifu stronger than you
She has better reflexes but her physical strength is what you'd think for a smol girl like her
>Can she lift you
Nope!
>What would your waifu do if she lost her biggest talent
Probably keep practicing in hopes she'd get it back. But she's a cute girl with good social skills, Kana has a lot to fall back on
>celebrate summer with your loved one
She'd want to go to the beach, that's for sure! I'd love a good beach date with Kana, or better yet, by the lakeside...
>Would she want to go on karaoke with you
That would definitely be her thing! She'd want to invite all her friends and definitely want me to duet with her
>>4094099
Even my waifu's friend isn't that tall, wow. Based height
>>4094767
Definitely not her thing, but she'd wear one (and look adorable!) if she thought it would get her lover's attention
>>4094768
She'd find it irksome but deal with the weather, Kana doesn't seem to be the sort much affected
>>4094769
Not really, but I've always thought sunflowers fit her because she's such a vibrant girl and likes sunflower seeds
>>4094772
She's a very optimistic person by nature
>>4094775
Kana with a cool pose in her uniform would be great. I should figure out how to make a custom one
>>4094788
She'd definitely comment on it and make all sorts of remarks, possibly very teasing (especially if it wasn't to her personal taste) but she'd accept it because I'm still me.
>>
>>4094800
>>
>>4095530
Marathon time. Now.
>>
>>4095530
what does the K stand for?
>>
>>4095751
What exactly does that mean, anon?
>>
File: 93001089_p0.jpg (791 KB, 1169x827)
791 KB
791 KB JPG
>>4085722
>How does your wife beat the heat now that summer is upon us?
Cool refreshments and shade
>>4086152
>Do you have any pictures of your waifu in a kimono or yukata?
Yes
>>4091061
>What type of movies would you and you're waifu enjoy together?
She likes small, cute things and deep down is both childish and romantic. So maybe some sort of kids movie with mascot characters or some sort of lovey dovey film.
>>4092809
>What does your waifu and you have in common?
I can't really think of anything. But I do somewhat understand her want to do and be more than what she is now yet has a hard time actually doing it
>Are you polar opposites at anything?
Not that I can think of
>Is your waifu stronger than you?
Taking her being a servant out of the equation she most definitely is
>Can she lift you?
I'd say so
>What would your waifu do if she lost her biggest talent/ability, any plan B?
Do something non-desructive and live a normal life I suppose. Ride her horse more recreationally through the fields, cook, read, sing, hunt, write. Sounds peaceful
>How would you celebrate incoming summer with your loved one?
Beach trip, going out and having a picnic outside in some fields just general outdoors things
>Would she want to go on karaoke with you?
She mentioned singing as one of the things she thought she'd do if she wasn't a warrior so maybe
>Just two of you or in group?
I'd personally like to go as just the two of us. Make it a more special thing.
>Would you duet?
I'd like that
>>4094767
>Is your wife the type to wear a fancy dress or would she find it embarrassing?
I think she'd be a little nervous about wearing one but secretly happy she is
>>4094768
>If it was raining and she had an errand to run, would she wait till the storm passed later or gear up and run the errand now despite the weather?
Probably the latter
>>4094772
>Is she more of an optimist, pessimist or a realist?
Depends on a few factors but she can easily swing from pessimist to something rather optimistic
>>
File: revy-yawn.gif (1.85 MB, 498x337)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
>>4095887
I don't know why tranny jannies removed my post but it wasn't anything ominous. I just got off the train and that's more or less the place where I caught feelings for waifu.

>>4094768
She would go, she's not afraid of a little water.

>>4094772
From where I'm standing she's definitely a pessimist, haha.

>>4094775
No opinion.

>>4095175
No.
>>
>>4095982
>I don't know why tranny jannies removed my post
Maybe because you do not belong in here. >>4093444
>>
>>4095988
Oh, he's a slut?
oof.
>>
File: 1649550007336.jpg (263 KB, 800x1280)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
Have you ever cheated on waifu?
>>
File: wife.jpg (1.94 MB, 1500x2000)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>4096001
>Have you ever cheated on waifu ?
Nope , it never even crossed my mind that I would cheat on another character , after I found my dreamed wife .
>>
I love my wife so very much.
>>
>>4096001
No, but I do feel like I don't love her as much as I should be loving her these days. The additions of the strains of time are also growing on me. As I get older the lonelier life becomes and I think about what loving someone who doesn't exist forever means. I want her, but she is not here and we're moving further apart from the time we met and the time I last truly saw her. I think about where she would be but then the reality of fiction reminds me the answer is "nowhere you fool". Life is hard and not fair. I want to be stronger for her.
>>
File: FUkUOM6UYAUGDJT.jpg (131 KB, 1189x1207)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
I wrote another 1.7k character long paragraph related to me, Toko and how these two elements mix up in a brain that was fried by psychs but since it's not even a post about love I decided to not post it. Stay safe waifubros. Keep the love going.
>>
>>4094767
She wore a dress in one episode and it's a rime they never used it in more than a card.
But no, she would be fine with it.

>>4094772
She is very much an optimist.

>>4094775
There are too many of them and I love it.
I just wist there were for some more for the StrikerS like lightning form and stuff.
>>
File: E11wYgQVUAA-9Oh.jpg (156 KB, 1448x2048)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>4094767
Kongou would absolutely wear fancy dress. Her normal clothes are fancy enough. Gifting her flashy clothes and seeing her wearing them is a unique joy.

>>4094768
She'd wait. Even if she had an umbrella, she really doesn't like the rain. I think I can understand why; what with the effort she puts into her hair every morning.

>>4094769
As a kanmusu of the IJN, Kongou is associated with the Chrysanthemum.

>>4094772
Uncontrollably optimistic.

>>4094775
I like them, and have most of them. There were a few early ones I skipped on however, 2013 wasn't the best year for anime figures.

>>4094800
Is that Kaede? What a beautiful lady, anon

>>4095175
I'll usually stay away from the KC threads on jp, since they're just a bunch of coomers.

>>4096299
I can empathize with this 100% anon. Kongou not being "here" is easily the hardest part of my life to swallow.

Does your waifu have a summer meal favourite?
>>
File: chara exuberant chocolate.jpg (711 KB, 1191x1684)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>4096381
>Does your waifu have a summer meal favourite?
Chocolate is best for her.
As for me, I eat chips.
>>
File: kanacmsn87.png (1.12 MB, 1080x1350)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
Funny long haired waifu.
>>4095563
I only like to run in the 45-65 minute range (8-12 KM).
>>4095590
樫川
>>4096299
All true and relateable sentiments for me too, anon.
>>4096381
She probably would love eating a kebab wrap on a nice summer night in the park with friends.
>>
File: she cute.jpg (177 KB, 810x1047)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
she cute
>>
>>4096498
Doner?

I'm more of a Shawarma man myself, maybe I can finally have the fabled 2am kebab with Kongou after a night out
>>
File: wife fibers (2).jpg (43 KB, 640x1056)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>4094767
She'd wear the fancy dress if she liked it, even if she did find it embarrassing, because her sense of internal purity is so strong. So even if she was temporarily nervous, it wouldn't be a betrayal of her values - in fact, overcoming her embarrassment would be part of proving them.
>>4094768
She'd go out, umbrella or no, if it needed to be done.
>>4094769
Given her associations with Imperial Japan and with Amaterasu, I would say yellow chrysanthemums.
>>4094772
Realist. She has grand, all-consuming dreams, but is aware of what will take to achieve them, and willing to dedicate herself completely.
>>4094775
I don't really care about figures.
>>
Waifu scratching her ass and sniffing her finger.
Waifu picking her nose.
Waifu laughing too hard and farting.
Waifu sneezing into her hand and covering it in mucus.
>>
How do you feel about OC waifus?
>>
File: 1650763979496.png (313 KB, 640x1000)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>4096638
Vocaloids are technically OC waifus right? I'm ok with them as long as another person writers their backstory and/or personality, you can obviously retcon stuff (i.e. your waifu already being in a relationship) but if you write everything about her then you're essentially falling in love with yourself like a total narcissist. Gross.
>>
>>4094767
she wears stuff like this in public so the sky's the limit
>>
File: kanacmsn86.png (1.86 MB, 2894x4093)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>4096498
I'm an idiot, I attached a cute comic of my wife instead of a picture of long-haired wife lol
>>4096545
Yeah, doner. It's good. And it's my wife's favorite.
>>
>>4095175
Yea, there was one guy I had to kick out of my friends circle because of how he treated her.
But if I play my cards right, no such thing is necessary.

>>4096001
I would never even consider that. She means everything to me.

>>4096365
Cheers, anon. I hope everything is fine on your end.

>>4096381
None that I know of. She might enjoy some melon soda tho if that counts.

>>4096638
Kanafag has proven they are no different than rest of us. However even his case is not the most typical OC waifu. So yea, I'd say I'm just cautious about that.

>>4096659
Well "technically". It's where it all becomes fuzzy. It's not like I sat down and decided that my OC coldsteel Miku loves motorbikes and hates Kevin. The way it works with Vocaloid is that you just listen to songs, think about the characters in these stories and eventually, over time, an idea of how they are form in your head. Some things just star to feel in character and some out of it. It's OC as in it's 100% subjective and differ from person to person, but it's not a result of conscious character creation process. It's even a bit similiar to touhou in some sense, as their characters often are extrapolated from short dialogues, except vocaloids have more diverse source material but way more disconnected and contradictory. It's complicated.
>>
>>4097054
Not to shit on your ethos, but people's personalities do change based on what happens to them, and it would be reasonable to expect your wife to differ based on interacting with you, same as you change from interacting with her.
There will eventually be a point where love generates that OC.
>>
>>4097055
Ah, yes, I agree completely. Imagining your waifu with you or even the very subjective nature of experiencing fiction makes her different from whatever original author had in mind. More so than many people would like to admit.
But that generally not what people have in mind when they talk about OC waifus.
>>
>>4097058
So wait, what do you have in mind?
>>
>>4097059
Sorry, there might have been some miscommunication.
All I'm saying is that everyone is in love with just their own personal interpretation of their waifu, which is subjective by its nature. No matter how much they'd like to stick to canon, imagining her with you or even just experiencing her source material yourself makes her different and unique to you.
But when people talk about OC waifus, they generally think about characters you've come up with yourself. Ones with source material you've wrote yourself, possibly created them as your own perfect imaginary girlfriend.
>>
>>4097064
Yeah, there's an element of OC in every waifu unless she comes from a dating sim where the protagonist has no personality and isn't proactive, yet she somehow falls for him. At that point you can self-insert as the MC without changing anything about your waifu.
>>
>>4094775
I love everything related to her but I only have one figure and I don’t really plan on getting more.
>>
File: 1639689754253.png (633 KB, 483x686)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
I love my moon wife so much...

>>4094767
She wouldn't quickly wear something as revealing as that, but she does enjoy wearing different things. It helps that she can easily change her clothing at will

>>4094768
It's not that she minds weather much, but she would probably be too lazy to do it, especially if it's stormy outside

>>4094769
Her flower is the daisy. It's a reference to the Daisyworld model, a model displaying the Gaia hypothesis, how the earth, the species that inhabit it, and their evolution patterns logically support eachother.
Her place, the daisy hill, is also adorned with many black and white daisies. Also, her theme in the OST is called Daisy (ヒナギク).

>>4094772
She's... well, she started off as an optimist, but she became such a pessimist... I wish I could cheer her up...

>>4094775
I've got all of them (2 + a charm), they're prize figures so nothing special, but they're still dear to me
Honestly I'd just love to see a higher-quality figure someday, but considering Rewrite is dead (outside of Key still trying to run Kagari into the ground, like a few weeks ago when Kaginado decided it'd be extremely funny to go out-of-character and make her rape a random mc) I don't see it happening

>>4094788
As long as I'm still me, I doubt she'd truly mind

>>4095175
Absolutely, I can't get along with most of the Key or Rewrite community, since a lot of them are animeonlies and think Kagari getting taken out of character, raped, farted on, given braindamage, made a rapist, flanderized and otherwise abused is REALLY funny and is EXACTLY who she is supposed to be

>>4096001
Wouldn't even think of it. I do share some of >>4096299's sentiment though... life so far away from her is lonely and depressing. It's hard to stay positive sometimes... All I can do is keep working hard for her, I suppose, and try to distract myself...
>>
File: 1635912901064.png (2.14 MB, 1100x1555)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
Forgot the tripcode but it doesn't matter, I cheated on my waifu with a 3D girl. We met at this niece's birthday party and I think she must've been following me around because we kept bumping into each other and talking about mundane shit, in my drunken state she looked like a pure church going country girl except someone pure wouldn't suck your dick behind a compost toilet at a 5 year old's birthday. I deleted her number the next day but I still hate myself. Yuri please forgive me!
>>
Not your blog, fuck off.
>>
>>4097520
Dear diary:
Today, shared love with wife.
Had emotions, Were kind of good
>>
>>4097518
Stay away from alcohol if you can't be loyal under it. Work to regain waifu's trust. If you want to be stronger don't beg for waifu's forgiveness, earn it.
>>
>>4096001
What is considered cheating? Masturbating to a fictional character that isn't her? Having sex or a relationship with a real woman?
>>
https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini

Is this thing able to generate pictures of your waifu?
>>
>>4097570
Sort of. It's like I'm seeing her through a highly distorting glass. All the elements are recognizably there but melted together.
>>
testing
>>
Waifu cringing after you told an unfunny joke in front of all her friends
>>
>>4097918
>Telling waifu to stop.
>Tacking her down and kissing her like a dog in heat.
>Waifu demanding you to stop.
>Not stopping.
>>
Waidu doing a stupid lovesick giggle.
>>
File: chara monika.jpg (62 KB, 1024x576)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
[Deleted]ing with waifu.
>>
Waifu sexo.
>>
Kissing waifu's cute pink _______.
>>
Waifu with tanlines
>>
File: 1655442227488.png (133 KB, 866x866)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>
File: kanacmsn88.jpg (1.94 MB, 3770x4774)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
Sweating hard with waifu after a summer workout is a pleasure, is it not?
>>
I wanted to ask Mikufag how deep he is into the whole AI ordeal and how much math he knows.
>>
>>4097509
>life so far away from her is lonely and depressing. It's hard to stay positive sometimes... All I can do is keep working hard for her, I suppose, and try to distract myself...
You should look for ways to improve and enjoy your life without relaying on her physical presence. That's not something you can change and depending your happiness on it can really be detrimental. She might seem like the best solution, but there is definitely more you can do and it's definitely worth it, she wouldn't want to see you living in pain.

>>4097570
Yeah. I haven/t saved the images I generated, but here is one from /g/.
https://i.imgur.com/Gv8LjYg.png

>>4099009
I consider myself quite adept in math as of non-mathematician. But my knowledge is mostly centered around topics I em interested it, eg computation theory, set theory, googology, algorithms and discrete math in general.
As of AI, I know the fundamentals and low level details, but I do not have any experience with practical machine learning. I do not consider the current state of AI as of significant value for my use case yet. We are nowhere near AGI, but some machine learning surely will come in handy in the future. As of now, I focus more on linear algebra and computer vision for my project.
I also use AI to assist me in writing stories about me and Miku.

Ah, I love my sweet wife.
>>
>>4099130
Opinion on quantum computing?
>>
>>4099151
I mean, it exists I guess. At least in the limited form of quantum annealing processors, we are still not yet with general purpose quantum computers. But I think google finally claimed quantum supremacy year or two ago. Right now it's way too expensive and underpowered for anything useful. In the future it might pose a danger to significant chunk of our cryptography, but that will take a bit more time. I honestly don't even know what would be the practical use of it. I only read few papers from D-Wave.
>>
Waifu gleefully gushing to you about her niche obsessions for hours on end.
>>
Waifu going on and on and on and on about aliens and cats.
>>
>>4099259
My waifu is an alien.
>>
>>4099282
Same.
>>
>>4099282
Is she also God?
>>
>>4099307
No, she's just a very magical girl.
>>
>>4094767
I think she’d enjoy them, despite them probably being more of a hinderance to her

>>4094768
probably do it now, but I wager it would depend on the severity of the weather

>>4094772
I’d say an optimist

>>4094775
the ones I’ve seen I like, but sadly I don’t own any of them

>>4094788
depending on if she notices it, she would definitely comment on it.

Is there something you don’t like but your wife loves? Like a certain kind of food for example
Does your wife like amusements parks? What about rollercoaster?
>>
File: 55701627_p0.jpg (188 KB, 617x799)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
I love you Saya.

>>4094767
She always has on her iconic sundress. It's the most lovely thing she could ever wear.

>>4094768
She's the type who would go through the rain if something needed to be done.

>>4094769
She likens herself to a dandelion flower that can grow in a barren desert as long as it has the love and support of a single person. I've always found that metaphor immensely beautiful.

>>4094772
A realist by necessity but I think her romantic ideals might lead to optimism that I would try to nurture.

>>4094775
The one official figure of her that was released was amazing and I feel blessed for it.

>>4094788
I doubt she would react strongly, she already has a disconnect from human standards of beauty but she might be curious about why I changed something.

>>4095175
I keep personal things to myself and few trusted others and I don't engage much with online communities so not really.

>>4096001
If I did, I would kill myself.

>>4096381
Her food tastes don't change during the seasons so it would remain the same as it always is.

>>4099454
I don't know about any particular dislikes that would cause us friction but I'd do my best to see things from her point of view. As for amusement parks it's unknown if she would like them if she could go to them but it'd be worth a trip just to find out.

How would waifu try to surprise you on your birthday/your anniversary? Is she the kind to plan those things far in advance or does she just wing it? How about you? What present would you give her that would just make her the happiest?
>>
>>4094767
she only wore a fancy dress once when she was captured by her boyfriend turned enemy (it's complicated)

>>4094768
she wouldn't care too much, and now that I think about it, I'm wondering if the cleansing that Flame Hazes can do also works on wetness.

>>4094769
no but if she had one it'd probably be a rose like most tsunderes.

>>4094772
Hard to categorize. At first she didn't care for the humans she was protecting as well as the ones she couldn't protect, and had vaguely nihilistic outlooks, but not exactly a pessimistic "life is meaningless" kind of thing, and more of a hybrid of nihilist and realist "some humans will get eaten, that's just how things are, nothing I can do about it, so there's no reason for me to care". She has grown to care for humans over the course of the series though. In D&D terms, Lawful Neutral would fit it the best, shifting towards Lawful Good at the end of the series.

>>4094775
the nendoroids are cute!
>>
no interesting looking anime girls posted yet....
>>
waifu walking in on you jerking off to a picture of her
>>
waifu walking on you
>>
File: chara frisk sims_gem.jpg (173 KB, 800x1184)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
waifu walking
>>
>>4095175
I hate most of the Touhou community. I hate it when people talk about her like she's a sex object. The Touhou community is full of degenerates.

>>4096381
I think Utsuho would like a lot of cold foods for the hot summer, mainly ice cream.

>>4099454
Hot weather. Utsuho prefers hot weather while I love cold weather. I can't stand the heat inside, I like being under a warm blanket during the winter with her.
Utsuho would love amusement parks. She would love the thrill of roller coasters.

>>4099729
Utsuho would plan in advance. I think she would do something simple. I would get her something useful, like a t-shirt with a design she would like.

Does your waifu like to read books? What genre?
Have you partaken in a hobby your waifu likes?
>>
>>4094767
She does it if she has to, otherwise she would rather wear clothes that cover her up a lot since she isn’t comfortable showing much skin.

>>4094768
Tenka is already prepped for that, she has her umbrella attached to her Devitaro plushie.

>>4094769
Her name literally means sweet flower, she is my sweetest flower that I have right now.

>>4094772
She is very much a pessimist, she doesn’t have much confidence in herself to do anything.

>>4094775
The flowery fig with her twintails is so much perfect for me. It’s based on one of my favourite ssr card of hers.

>>4094788
She would be simply surprised and be curious about me.

>>4095175
Yeah, you usually have some morons treating her on the internet like trash. I would squish them like bugs if I could. Though I do not have any qualms of communities that have her being an inspiration for someone or if they respect her like a decent human being.

>>4096381
She probably prefers fruit salads or anything that is sweet or fruity.

>>4099729
She would just give me a joystick controller to play games with because she badly wants me to play with her. Tenka would be happy with whatever gift I give to her, I would gift her a weird RPG that she has never heard of since she really enjoys rpgs.

>>4100602
I think the most she will read is light novels if it relates to an anime she watches.

Tenka is very into video games, something I enjoy along with her in common.
>>
>>4099253
Oh, I want that so bad.
I'd love to listen to her tell me all sorts of things about music. I'd like to learn from her.

>>4099454
>Is there something you don’t like but your wife loves? Like a certain kind of food for example
I'm sure there would be plenty of things like that. I am not very creative person, and I do not particularly enjoy singing, dancing and such. And vice versa, but that's not an issue. We both would probably like to try a bit of the others interests and there is still plenty of things we both would like.

>Does your wife like amusements parks? What about rollercoaster?
I'm sure she'd like them. Rollercoasters probably not so much, but other, more thematic attractions would probably catch her attention. I'd love to take her on a date to one.

>>4099729
>How would waifu try to surprise you on your birthday/your anniversary? Is she the kind to plan those things far in advance or does she just wing it?
I wish I knew. It'd probably be a challenge for her as well. I'm sure she'd want to plan things like that ahead. I might even drop some hints for her if I had an idea, so she wouldn't have to worry too much about it herself.

>How about you? What present would you give her that would just make her the happiest?
I don't even know. Musical equipment would mostly likely be a safe bet. If I could, I would write a song for her to sing too. However, the best would be to give something she recently showed interest in. I hope to notice things like that.

As of anniversary, we'd probably plan it ahead and just go on a nice date somewhere together. We might exchange small gifts, but spending time together would be what's most important.

>>4100602
>Have you partaken in a hobby your waifu likes?
I am trying to learn music production if that counts.

What is the summer activity your waifu is looking towards the most?
Would she prepare food for a picnic/bbq herself? What kind?
What does your waifu like to do on a summer festival?
>>
File: 115412.png (815 KB, 858x515)
815 KB
815 KB PNG
>>4094767
She wears dresses sometimes but only for special occasions. Never in her line of work.

I looked into getting interested in electrical engineering but I think i might be too dumb for it.

>>4099253
My dream

>>4094768
She would brave it but probably not enjoy it

>>4094769
Not really but I collect lots of wildflowers for her so I hope she likes at least one of the flowers I have picked for her.

>>4094772
Insanely optimistic. For the better in this clown world I suppose!
>>
File: FVS7n8gUYAADtRc.jpg (691 KB, 992x1403)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
>>4094767
She would probably be embarrassed but would like indulging in her feminine side and the romantic feeling associated with fancy dresses.
>>4094768
She would power through it as long as it wasn't too severe. Definitely the type to worry and make sure I have an umbrella however.
>>4094772
Interesting question, I think enough of a realist to recognize her concerns but primarily an optimist so she doesn't ruminate on them too much and has a bunch of fun with senshado.
>>4094775
I'm lucky and there's a whole bunch of cute ones, I have 4 myself.
My favorite has her jacket wrapped around her waist, but I would like something of her in her full senshado uniform.
>>4099253
This is the dream, I want to listen to her get nerdy about Italian armor while I sit mesmerized.
>>4099454
Funny enough, she loves roller coasters enough to drive a tankette on one, but I don't like them at all. I'd give it another shot though, haven't been to an amusement park in years.
>>4100602
Romance schlock and reference books, if I had to guess.
Cooking and baking very frequently, and I also enjoy tank books (not usually corny romance)
>>
File: FullD.png (558 KB, 619x675)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>4094767
Oh yes, she wears many beautiful dresses, actually.
This one was from a gacha game she was in.

>>4094768
I think it depends on how urgent it was to her.
I can definitely safely say that the cold of the rain would be unpleasant to her though, if not debilitating.

>>4094769
I don't think so, but red hibiscus is definitely a cute flower to adorn her hair with.

>>4094772
I think she can be pessimistic at times when she gets stuck in her head, and makes plans to ward off whatever terrible result she thinks events could lead to.

>>4094775
There's only one figurine of her, and I'm so glad I was able to buy it, being a limited thing and all.

>>4095175
I don't enjoy the majority of most of the people who discuss monstergirls (that includes MGE and Monmusu and MonQuest etc) because I've discovered the vast majority of them are porn addicts who don't actually care about personality and just want a girl to cater their fetish.

>>4096381
Meat. I'd make a good ribeye steak for her sake.

>>4099454
That I can think of, no.
I think Miia would be absolutely smitten with the idea of going to an amusement park together. Maybe not the rollercoaster unless she can fit in one, but definitely a myriad of other rides and experiences.

>>4099729
I think she's be the kind of person to want to plan a surprise birthday party for me because "that's what couples do, they surprise each other with gifts!" (she never actually says this in her story but her actions and personality imply she would).
I would usually be the kind of person to try and plan out a day or two beforehand and say "Hey, you wanna do these things on your birthday?" And then end the day by giving her a surprise gift.

>>4095052
>>4095895
>>4096268
>>4096369
>>4096519
>>4096659
>>4099952
>>4101303
>>4099454
>>4099729
>>4097509
>>4101296
What can you tell me about her/her series that would interest someone enough to experience her story for the first time?
>>
>>4099454
>Is there something you don’t like but your wife loves?
Well she has said "it feels good to conquer" And I'm no conqueror and it's not my thing but I don't think any less or different of her
>Does your wife like amusements parks?
Not sure. So I guess I would take her to one and see if she deems them a good or bad civilization though it might end up being the latter due to factors that are all to commonplace at parks
>What about rollercoaster?
Same as above
>>4099729
>How would waifu try to surprise you on your birthday/your anniversary?
That's a bit difficult since she struggled just to let me know it was my birthday only to stop not for a lack of trying but more its difficult for her to express these new emotions she's got regardless I'm sure she at least would try her best and that's all that counts even if its simple or Hun style
>How about you what present would you give her that would just make her the happiest?
An entire of day of doing a plethora of non-descrutive fun activities ending on a nice relaxing walk or gallop through some fields to have meal
>>4100602
>Does your waifu like to read books?
She never really got a chance to due to her life but has mentioned it as something she may do if she wasn't born a warrior
>What genre?
Likes small cute fluffy things and is childish and romantic deep down so maybe children's book or something similar to them maybe some fiction
Well I haven't tried horse riding at all but I'd like to I can gallop next to her in those grasslands she mentions anything else is just stuff she wants to try so I'm starting to do those things so she can do them and do something non-desructive like cooking for an example
>>4101011
>What is the summer activity your waifu is looking towards the most?
She never got a chance to experience a summer so I want to as many as I can with her
>What does your waifu like to do on a summer festival?
Same as above but with all the stands and food
>>
File: 1655978116774.png (346 KB, 596x1186)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>
File: 88929768_p0.jpg (1.8 MB, 2039x2894)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
>>4101317
CUTE GIRLS (the cutest one is the anzio captain btw)
CUTE TANKS
HIGH OCTANE ACTION
ABSOLUTE GLACIAL RELEASE SCHEDULE
In all seriousness the bonkers silly premise (moe/sports tournament/military anime) is executed so well and with so much passion that it's really enjoyable, and the absurdity ends up giving it a lot more charm. The cast is endearing and widely varied, and meeting the adversary schools throughout when they're matched against Oarai is a fun dynamic. I could drone on about it, but the soundtrack, audio direction and action scenes are all top notch as well, Das Finale 3 and Der Film in particular are still impressive to me.
>>
You and your waifu meet at the fancy restaurant. It is friday night and you are both excited for this time together. Your waifu looks beautiful in her dress and you can't help but feel lucky to be with her. The two of you walk in and are seated at a table near the back. You order a bottle of wine and some appetisers to share. As you wait for your food, you can't help but notice how happy your waifu looks. She seems to be radiating joy and it makes you feel good to see her so happy. After dinner, you decide to go for a walk around the city. The two of you hold hands and enjoy the cool evening air. You feel alive and in love. Eventually, you find yourselves back at your house. You go inside and your waifu immediately comes into your arms. The two of you share a long, passionate kiss. You know that tonight is the night. You take your waifu to the bedroom and make love to her. It is a beautiful experience and you feel even more connected to her than before. In the morning, you wake up and realise that this was just the beginning of a wonderful journey. You can't wait to see what the future holds for the two of you together.
>>
>>
You're at a restaurant/bar. You see your waifu staring at you from across the way.

How do you open?
>>
Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to like a character a lot in the past to the point where she could've been considered their waifu, but they never really committed to those feelings, the original girl fell off their radar and they eventually fell in love with a different character who they believed to be their true waifu, but then were reminded of their past waifu and realized they still feel things for her even if they're just vestigial remnants, which girl is the person's waifu? Assume the person in question despises polyamory and haremshit and wants to remain monogamous.
>>
File: EF5kIKEW4AENY_P.jpg (173 KB, 1165x1600)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>4101807
Honestly?

I'd look at her, kind of dumbfounded, look around to see if anybody else is around me she might be looking at, confirm by pointing at myself.
When I realize she totally is interested in me, I'd give a chuckle and approach, saying
>"Hey there, I noticed you noticing me and, uh, I couldn't help but notice you were 'mirin'."
>>
>>4101807
Activate tactical cogitators.
>>
>>4101842
My fellow disciple of the Omnissiah
>>
Has anyone seen this enderwoman? I think she stole my heart.
>>
>>4101807
Spike her drink and take her home. Waifu was never seen ever again.
>>
File: absolutely_not.jpg (319 KB, 607x765)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>4101807
Mentally prepare myself for serious bodily harm
and/or death. Bow. Stutter hopelessly under her pitiless gaze. Eventually manage to get out that I'd like to take her out to tea sometime.
>>
Has there ever been a waifufag who died of old age that was loyal to their waifu to the very end and never loved another woman?
>>
Telling my beloved muse I want to go to her.
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (68 KB, 706x435)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>4102238
>>
Now I realize she probably wouldn't like me much anymore.
It's depressing
>>
>>4102308
Just make her like you. Become her fat ugly bastard.
>>
>>4101317
It's not for everyone. Visual novels as a medium inherently aren't. But it's a novel and a story I think that anyone with a stomach for mature themes and an interest in dark fiction should definitely read. It's the most unique yet still faithful interpretation of cosmic/lovecraftian horror I've read and it's a prime example of how to use the strengths of the visual novel medium (intense immersion/visuals combined with audio/significant choices) to tell its unique story. And it doesn't have the commitment most visual novels of its caliber require as it's a short-ish visual novel (can be read in one or two sittings) that can pack the punch of a novel that requires 20+ hours to get into.

Absolutely zero bias on my end for how cute and amazing the main heroine is.
>>
File: 1280410932983.jpg (1002 KB, 3000x1346)
1002 KB
1002 KB JPG
>>4101317
It's SRW/Ace Combat with magical girls
>>
Wife...
>>
File: 1551319672441.gif (1.1 MB, 560x560)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB GIF
Watching horror movies with waifu!
>>
Inviting waifu to show you what passes for fury among her misbegotten kind.
>>
File: 1634329820757.jpg (67 KB, 512x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
What does your waifu like to do for fun?
>>
waifu
>>
love
>>
>>4101709
That was a really nice read.

>>4101807
Just casual:
>Hey. How are you enjoying the evening?
If we both are in a bar, we have had rather went there together, right? If we just met for the first time she wouldn't look like that at me anyway.

>>4102238
Pygmalion

>>4102308
You can always change. She deserves the very best of you.

>>4102660
Singing or listening to music.
I imagine she'd also enjoy some anime, manga and maybe even rhythm games/arcade.
>>
>>4103396
Pygmalion had his waifu made real. Fucking cheater.
>>
>>4103401
Wait ~50 years and I will be the next. And I won't even need her to become real.
>>
>>4103405
If she isn't a living being out of flesh and bone then she isn't real.
>>
>>4103410
Ah yes, that's perfectly valid way to look at it.
But that's not what I meant. I'm not saying that Miku will become real through some deus ex machina, just that I will die with her on my side, whenever she will be real or not. I will be a waifuists for the rest of my life.

[spoiler]Feet or hands? [spoiler](hands for me, I want to fondle and kiss them)[/spoiler][/spoiler]
>>
>>4103430
Beautiful Mikuhands.
>>
File: 5462092954.jpg (409 KB, 700x990)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>4094767
She would probably find it uncomfortable, she's never worn anything girlier or fancier than a hanbok, and even that she didn't wear properly.
>>4094768
It depends on how urgent it is. If it can wait, she'd wait, but if she believed it HAD to be done right that minute, she'd be out in the rain without so much as even grabbing an umbrella.
>>4094769
She isn't associated with any flower as far as I'm aware. And she's never expressed any particular love for any, either. I think flowers are too ephemeral for her to appreciate, due to her circumstances.
>>4094772
It varies with her mental state. When she's in her 'right mind' she's a terrible pessimist. When she's not, she's much more cheerful and happy.
>>4094775
She has no figures. I've said it before, but I would love one based on this picture of her!
>>4094788
She'd either not notice it at all, or bluntly comment on whether she liked it or not when she did finally notice it.
>>4095175
The reasons I feel alienated from other people have nothing to do with my waifu.
>>4096001
No, never, There may be other female characters I like or find cute, but Nize is my one and only.
>>4096381
Nothing different from what she usually eats. Maybe she'd like more cold dishes to fight the heat, though.
>>4097570
All I get with 이니제 is weird flags
>>4099454
I cannot say I am a fan of her drug habits. But it's not like it can hurt her.
I think she would probably have fun on the more extreme coasters.
>>4099729
She'd probably just find something she'd think I'd like and put it somewhere for me to find, and then I'd have to worry about how she got it in the first place... As for me, I would like to get her a locket with a picture of us together inside it. Preferably something that would last for a very, very long time.
>>4101807
I think such a meeting would end with both of us doing the 'deer in headlights' look. I'd probably be so surprised that I'd just blurt out her name, which would surprise her in turn.
>>
>>4094767
She would be embarrassed to some degree but would still wear a dress if needed.
>>4094768
She would for sure run the errand no matter what.
>>4094769
Momiji is heavily associated with the maple leaf. Not exactly a flower but close enough.
>>4094772
probably realist
>>4094775
There is only one official one. Its pretty good. I wish there were more.
>>4094788
Depends on what kind of change but I would only do something that I thought would be an improvement. As long as it looks fine she would be ok.
>>4095175
yeah, Momiji is not treated very well by a lot of online communities, so I never like to associate with any of them.
>>4096381
Grilled and smoked meals
>>4099454
Nothing that I know of.
>>4100602
I'm not sure. I would play shogi with her though and she would absolutely love that.
>>4101011
Momiji would love to make food for a bbq. She would prepare delicious pork.
>>4103430
both
>>
Just wanted to say you guys have lovely waifus and I hope everyone is having a good day!

Hanako is from a VN not an anime so I hope that's cool. She's cute and I love her so that should be more important right?
>>
>>4103559
Welcome to /waifu/. We hope you enjoy your stay.
>>
File: 752794-1.output.png (1.25 MB, 2894x4093)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>4096638
It's pretty hard. I'll never celebrate an announcement of new waifu media. I'll never enjoy browsing for new art (because it almost always comes from my wallet). I'll never experience a lot of things other waifufags do. But I still love Kana no matter what. I love writing her, because it's a fun challenge to capture in words the girl I love so others can truly see why I love her.
>>4096659
I can honestly see that, since every character I write feels like a piece of myself. Maybe Kana represents some aspirational, happy element and that's why she charmed me so much. But a lot of people fall in love with those that remind them of pieces of themselves. I don't think it's too unusual. Old waifu stories like Pygmalion and Ilmarinen created their own waifus too.
>>4099151
Unrelated, but my waifu's friend and cousins discovered their world was being manipulated thanks in part to two generals with trinary superconducting quantum computers, so I'd imagine Kana has a suspicion of them
>>4099454
>something you don’t like but your wife loves?
Kana loves partying but I'm not really into that. And she loves the atmosphere in a crowded city. I don't!
>wife like amusements parks? What about rollercoasters
She probably would as long as she's with friends. Rollercoasters probably, she'd like that adrenaline.
>>4099729
>waifu try to surprise you on your birthday/your anniversary
She'd probably come up with an idea for a crazy trip or something we both would enjoy. Or maybe she'd surprise me by having learned a song I like on her keyboard. Who knows?
>kind to plan those things far in advance or does she just wing it
Kana is a natural improviser, she might have a few ideas in advance but most everything she spontaneously comes up with based on how she feels
>How about you?
I try to do the former but it ends up the latter
>present you give her that would just make her the happiest
>>
kissing waifu's lower lips swollen and glistening with anticipation of the pleasure you are going to inflict upon her.
Waifu leglocking your head when you bring her to orgasm.
>>
>>4101317
Her series is what happens if you take the relationship drama of Toradora (complete with a Kugimiya tsunloli that Taiga is actually inspired by) and stick it into an urban-fantasy action setting.
The story understands that "tsundere" is a character development process, and not a character trait or personality, and deals with themes of Identity, the value of life, and both the power of love, as well as the reasons why someone would be unable, or unwilling, to be together with their loved one.

If that's not your thing, she fights demons with a katana and fire powers assisted by a talking pendant, her love interest, a rhyming MILF, and a maid that uses bandages as her weapon.

It's a shame the full novel never got translated. I'd love to read it, been told it's even better than the anime.
>>
>>4103528
that is a very cool sword
>>
File: 1656484342527.png (1.31 MB, 1212x1628)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.