[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/c/ - Anime/Cute

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 5 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hestia is always Bestia!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1428696237709.jpg (33 KB, 371x500)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: endcard-ep4-1920x1080.jpg (776 KB, 1920x1080)
776 KB
776 KB JPG
>>
File: 1020102039704_15_16.jpg (352 KB, 1280x2276)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>
File: endcard-ep5-1920x1080.jpg (749 KB, 1920x1080)
749 KB
749 KB JPG
>>
File: Even-more-hestia.jpg (629 KB, 1917x1259)
629 KB
629 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3897446
>>3897617
>>3898861
>>3901922
I get it that her outfit is just what it is and a chest her size isn't exactly the easiest thing to display with modesty, but some of the stuff that gets posted frankly looks like ecchi boob stuff to me.

Still better than a past thread, IIRC someone posted virtually all instances of her rack jiggling. It's not an ugly sight (quite the contrary), but like. /e/ exists for a reason.
>>
>>3904788
He doesn't care. You're trying to talk to an anon who has dozens of crops of her tits to post here but couldn't even find any of her getting headpats.
>/e/ exists for a reason
Yeah it does but most of the time people ignore it.
>>
>>3904790
It just frustrates me, I suppose. Even though is should give this kind of inconsequential Internet stuff 0 weight in my head.

I can't really criticize them for having a collection of spicy Hestia stuff because, well, I do too. I absolutely adore her figure, especially her chest. She's a bombshell.

But like. I happen to like her personality/character too, and I feel like people could have the decency to post stuff that doesn't reduce her to a piece meat here, at least. Again, /e/ is over there if they wanna drool all over her.

My only guess is that /e/ might not accept threads about a specific character, or at least most users over there might not like it. But since you don't go there for the character herself anyway, you might as well spam her in the latest boob thread. I doubt that discussion is the objective of whoever used to post all those GIF.

I don't know where I'm going with this exactly, just trying to offer some options I guess.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.