[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5b6e27d2936d8.image.jpg (86 KB, 889x500)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Is it possible to make a shit ton of money if I work for myself? I'm a TRUE and HONEST sperg. I usually pay close attention to the wagie threads and holy fuck I don't want end up exploited, working for peanuts, gaslighted and then be the first one that's let go when layoffs come rolling in. But the worst part is the interviews because I already know I'm already going to be filtered out because I'm such a weirdo. It sounds like it's either I work for myself which lets me implement my own accommodations so that I can actually be productive and make money, find traditional work and end up with a dead end or part time job, or live on the corner of the sidewalk begging for money.
>>
>>52606667
>Is it possible to make a shit ton of money if I work for myself?
much like climbing everest, you already know it's possible because many people before you have achieved it. it's just very, very difficult.
>I'm a TRUE and HONEST sperg.
none of these are useful characteristics for making money, unfortunately.
>I usually pay close attention to the wagie threads and holy fuck I don't want end up exploited, working for peanuts, gaslighted and then be the first one that's let go when layoffs come rolling in.
if you're getting paid peanuts, it's because your job could be done by a monkey. people don't fire employees they need, they fire useless wastes of air who don't add any profit to the business.
>But the worst part is the interviews because I already know I'm already going to be filtered out because I'm such a weirdo.
be less weird then
>It sounds like it's either I work for myself which lets me implement my own accommodations so that I can actually be productive and make money, find traditional work and end up with a dead end or part time job, or live on the corner of the sidewalk begging for money.
all youve done this whole post is state self explanatory facts, though.

ultimately dude, you need to dedicate yourself and build a life outside the wage cage. but you need more mental fortitude than you're displaying here, to succeed.
>>
>>52606667
Just work at McDonalds bro like I do
>>
>>52606667

wow even their dog is lazy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.