[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0_088ZAGFdMKQrZT49.png (74 KB, 878x480)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
I'm a insidef with the WBTC foundation. Do with this information what you will...

The peg is falling and there is nothing that can be done to save it as this point.

We've been working with uniswap to try to prop up the peg but the reality is that after the ftx collapse our reserves are tapped. We can't back the WBTC with real BTC.

We have been loaning out real BTC and trading it on 3x to 10x leverage for profits (that's how the foundation keeps the lights on and pays our salaries)

We have been profiting well but had massive exposure to genesis and FTX (hence why the peg is failing)

You can go look and see the price right now, WBTC is not pegged to BTC and its only going to get worse.

Redeem your WBTC now or send it to the 0xDead address for a redemption token. We are issuing redemption for newly mined bitcoin in approx 1.5 years, you can burn now to restore the peg and automatically claim a new bitcoin in 1 years time.

Stay safe
>>
>>52606353
>insidef
Retard larp by a retard
>>
>>52606363

It's called a typo, apologies. Wanted to get this information out fast. In a meeting with sushiswap right now so phone posting
>>
this is just mean anon
>>
>>52606374
retard
>>
why shouldnt i just short it?
>>
bitgo has all the btc
>>
>>52606353
This is obviously fake, but people holding wbtc are retarded. It's centralized as fuck and you should unwrap this bullshit as soon as possible for your own good anyways. Bitgo is trustworthy (supposedly) today. Doesn't mean they will be tomorrow. Bitcoin is trustless but only when in your own wallet.
>>
>>52606363
>>52606780
Fake or real, he's right, get your money out, it's like gold foil wrapped chocolate, not real gold (simplifying it for you tardfrens).
>>52606353
Thanks, I don't own any wrapped tokens but I am working on something and this just gave me a profound realization.
>>
Does look a bit unpegged.
>>
I created a bridge for HBTC. Send me your BTC and I will send you HBTC. I promise you can get your BTC back when ever you want.

You can also convert your BTC to XBTC, MBTC, PBTC etc.... Just use my front end on Pancake swap.
>>
Ben Chan is a scammer. wBTC is a scam

Chainlink didn't solve the oracle problem. Sergey is a scammer. LINK is an obvious fraud and a scam

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.