[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1643664620419.gif (49 KB, 498x412)
49 KB
49 KB GIF
I'm emotional invested and I invested more than I can afford to lose
>>
>>52573352

It happens to all of us at one point or another buddy.
>>
i mean u really have to do that if u wanna make it unless ur already rich
>>
>>52573352
You can’t just do that and get away with it.
>>
>>52573352
>>52573567
It is required. If you don't make a worthy sacrifice, you think the gods will rewards you? Kek, no.
>>
>>52573623
based
>>
I tried to make back my losses and lost 3x more
>>
>>52573352
Basado
>>
>>52575142
this is the way. the only way. keep losing until you win fren. never listen to those cringefags with their' just DCA' bro advise or those faggots who buy indexfunds. keep gambling on those longshots and ALWAYS lose more than you can afford. Eventually u'll hit the big one and roasties will suck ur niggercock for a dollar

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.