[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: short.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Is there a decentralized platform like Uniswap which enables shorting? How can I take a short position against an arbitrary token?
>>
>>52572910
did you buyed mobius yet sir?
>>
>>52573012
>did you buyed mobius yet sir?
what is that
>>
>>52572910
I dont think theres any that can let you take a short against any token, something to do with liquidity i assume. But you do have gmx, gns, pika protocol, unidex and takepile, one of these may have the token you are looking to short.
>>
>>52572910
yes. GMX, LRC, INJ, GAINS
but be careful with the fees, especially shorts. you need to make +2% profit on any trade to be profitable which requires expert knowledge. start with paper trading, then a CEX, then move on to DeFi if you havent quit yet.

AND UNDERSTAND THE FEES.
>>
>>52573044
is good coin
>>
>>52572910
just do it all onchain: deposit collateral on aave (or similar protocol), borrow your token and sell it. Basically same as shorting.
>>
>>52573087
>>52573052
>>52573053
Doesn't there have to be liquidity on aave for that to work? Smaller coins won't be supported.
>>
>>52572910
Cap dot finance
>>
>>52572910
Shorting requires a loan. It doesn't make sense to do it without some arbiter and onymity.
>>
>>52572910
Just buy puts on the exchange. Crypto is not an etf. Do you even know how a short or options contact works lol.
>>
>>52573389
>and onymity
huh?
>>
>>52573403
>on the exchange
>Crypto is not an etf
Huh? What do ETFs have to do with this? And I explicitly asked for something decentralized, so there's no exchange.
>>
>>52573437
The dtcc provides a clearing for almost all financial transactions. There is no way to fw derivatives without them. There is no way to "short" crypto. Thats it in a nutshell. No there is no exchange without getting to complex.
>>
>>52573130
while this is technically possible it would be the equivalent of a (maximum) 0.6x short. very safe and quite smart if you have the capital for it.
>>
>>52574336
>The dtcc provides a clearing for almost all financial transactions. There is no way to fw derivatives without them. There is no way to "short" crypto. Thats it in a nutshell. No there is no exchange without getting to complex.
>what is aave
Go back to... I don't know, Usenet?
>>
>>52572910
Gains network but it’s on the polygon network

https://gains.trade
>>
Jfc if this is not a setup for one of these very organic shill threads
>>
You’re all retards, OP use pancakeswap perpetuals to trade up to 200x leverage in short positions on BSC you could also try gains network on matic but PCS is all you need.
>>
>>52574446
>how dare you discuss anything on a discussion forum

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.