[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Capture.png (179 KB, 1562x592)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
You're buying a large scale operation to make it appear as though it was the dip.
If it was really the dip you would have seen actual pull backs, actual red days.
Instead there is a clear picture unfolding a market that is one you would assume that is healthy.
Bitcoin markets are not healthy.
They are unregulated shitshows of laundering, deception, and greed.
Zoom out on the daily. You will see low liquidity pumps followed only by carefully controlled sell offs. Retail is not all buying within 15 minute time periods pumping the price up by $1000 or more. Retail is not buying this minute dips. This is a pure bot market right now. Retail is not interested. It is a game of musical chairs between whales.
Seriously, sell now before the shoe drops.
>>
>>50773343
ah yes, the weekend 1m chart TA analyst
>>
>>50773343
lmao everyone knows this nigger is going to 4 digits, mumus are just trying to unload their heavy, heavy bags
>>
>>50773343
Its called smart money(merge insiders, unicorn bros), you niggers are so easily shakeable.
>>
>>50773343
>Zoom out on the daily. You will see low liquidity pumps followed only by carefully controlled sell offs. Retail is not all buying within 15 minute time periods pumping the price up by $1000 or more. Retail is not buying this minute dips. This is a pure bot market right now. Retail is not interested. It is a game of musical chairs between whales.
Bots and whales have controlled the market for years, but it's so transparent right now that it's a wonder anyone is buying at all.
>>
File: Capture.png (166 KB, 1577x533)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>50773359
>the weekend 1m chart TA analyst
My argument is that each "dip" is immediately bought back to the previous level, which is showing there's zero retail action. Pic related just shows it on a larger scale since "the bottom"
>>50773366
>going to 4 digits
Idk about that, but lower
>>50773371
>easily shakeable.
When the macro trend drops, stocks is what I'm talking about here drop, this shit's plummeting.
>>50773379
>Bots and whales have controlled the market for years
Of course, but as I mentioned above this is a game of musical_chairs.exe and a retail bait. No retail is buying, you're correct. 1 minute shows this, 4 hour shows this, daily shows this.
We're lock in step with stocks.
>>
>>50773359
Fpbp
>>
why do you care if I hold Bitcoin or not, why do you care if I lose money... unless you are shorting.
>>
File: kekkk.png (237 KB, 1767x982)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>50773343
>binance = fake volume
>weekend = bot central
>actual retail volume right now = negligible
this shit is fake as fuck and literally being held up by some bot net. That's all I can say. I'm getting impatient so I started dcaing but holy fuck this shit is retarded. Couple that with the fact btc. d is almost at ATL. SPX is about to dump. DXY is about to pump. I fucking hate this manipulation. We would trading at 19k or 20k and possible heading back to 17k right now if there weren't these fucking bots.
>>
>>50773683
hate to break it to you but these "insider" sell offs are pretty normal, and extremely small compared to the receptive marketcaps
>>
What I don’t understand is if this is all true, wouldn’t the market makers have pumped us up to 25k or 27k or 30k in order to really get people fomoing back in before dumping hard taking us down to <20k again?
>>
>>50773758
There are no almighty market makers. It's a excuse for retarded bobos expecting sell pressure after a double capitulation when clearly people started to buy to dca
>>
>>50773758
it all went to eth bro
>>
>>50773860
This. It's the same as when mumus are coping when the market doesn't go up forever. "Muh manipulation! We would have been trading at $80k if it wasn't for the botnet sellers!"
>>
>>50773919
Except Bitcoin is strongly correlated with the stock market right now, so whatever you're seeing in stocks you're seeing happen 3x in crypto.
If you believe stocks aren't primed for a massive sell off and another leg down you're delusional.
>>
>>50773343
This seems more plausible than what that whaleanon says/
>>
>>50773988
It's actually worse with crypto being a leveraged trade on the stock market to the downside while often ignoring the pumps.
>>
>>
>>50776176
My point exactly. Thank you.
>>
>>50773431
Your argument is that retail can only buy bitcoin outside of range? That's a stupid argument.
>>
>>50776176
>NDQ
I thought that said NOO
>>
>>50773343
>Retail is not interested
agreed this shits so fake. Big plummet in route soon
>>
>>50773343
doesn't matter, as long as you can understand the rules of this game, you cannot lose. the key is don't be greedy
>>
>>50777009
every cent i've lost has been from greed but i still don't know how much is enough. a single trade can take a day or two of research and then a week to come to fruition. so should i aim for a week's salary in profit? it doesn't seem worth the stress at that point
>>
lmao at all these denialists
Everyone was thinking high cpi would dump it but it's something GOOD LIKE JOBS
JOBS MEAN MORE RATE HIKES you fucking idiots
IF EVERYONES DOING KINDA GOOD but inflation is high that means ITS TIME TO PUT ON THE PAIN
>>
Idk if related but were experiencing the most insider sellofffs in stocks since,right before covid
>>
>>50777667
>retail
>retail
>retail
you are retail, fucking retard
the bottom for now was 17k and we're not going lower than that unless we have a massive macri event
i dropped 80% of my cash between 17-18k and have been accumulating cash since then for a potential extra leg down, but i highly doubt it's coming
>>
File: 165541267368176723.gif (154 KB, 500x377)
154 KB
154 KB GIF
>>50777667
You look like a seething bobo NIGGER who missed his boom and coping here getting angry. Don't throw tiny tantrum.
>>
>>50778110
> Putting more than 10% of your cash in bitcoin at any level
>>
>>50778419
Once I had 90% of my net worth on bitcoin. Right now it 50%.
>>
>>50773343
I bought Bitcoin
>>
>>50773918
Based. Mine went to ORE anon, the top asset on my list this year.
>>
>>50778460
I have 70% of my net worth on bitcoin. The rest is spread across privacy altcoins as I see them gaining more adoption with the coming regulations.
>>
File: 1652834660779.png (792 KB, 600x450)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
>>50773343
Those $1000 pumps are when the Matt Damon commercial Aid on the boomers cable tv.
>>
What site or program is that?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.