[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: N.jpg (28 KB, 406x518)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
how are diversity hiring quotas legal if its illegal to discriminate based on age/race/sex/religion?
>>
Because only whitey can be "racist"
>>
>>50770223
This
>>
>>50770223
>>50770225
what if you're white in south africa, who are basically a minority and constantly bullied by blacks?
>>
>>50770171
A few colleagues of mine have been working on something big. This is going to the Supreme Court.
>>
>>50770171
old definition of racism, up until roughly 10 years ago = being racist is racist
new definition of racism = racism is not racism if it's against "those in power" as racism is only racism if it's opression of a powerless "minority" group.

e.g. Japanese and Germans can insult and make fun of each-other as they have similar racial and economic standing, it's only classical racism but not modern "racism" any one of them making fun and insulting blacks is racism both clasically and modern.
Blacks being racist against anyone is not racist, as they are percieved as opressed group. (even when they are not, and are the opressor e.g. zimbabwe)

It doesn't have to make sense, it's simply applying communist revolutionary theory of opressed and opressor to US demographics and this influencing the general discourse.
>>
>>50770231
You leave.
>>
>>50770281
That deprives your kids from the chance to become Elon Musk. He said the bullying made him stronger.

Embrace your black terrorists.
>>
>>50770275
>it's simply applying communist revolutionary theory of opressed and opressor to US demographics and this influencing the general discourse.
i had to argue one time with those american sjw commies on this subject and i was baffled by their lack of intellectual rigour. true brainlets
>>
>>50770275
>it's simply applying communist revolutionary theory of oppressed and oppressor to US demographics
just bemembered:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePAvvi91cQM
>>
>>50770308
i'm still mad at those fucking brainlets when i think about it and it was years ago
>>
>>50770308
>i had to argue one time with those american sjw commies on this subject and i was baffled by their lack of intellectual rigour. true brainlets
They are basically just fed a narrative without substance to create seeds of revolution, build on myths without actual history to base it on.
e.g.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyPWjjWs7-w
>>
>>50770301
He was bullied by other whites, segregation was a thing back then (and kinda still is)
>>
>>50770171
The only time race-based discrimination in employment is legal under Title 7 of the Civil Rights Act is when the particular institution has a history of racism that "needs" to be remedied.

So how does diversity hiring happen? Basically nobody has challenged it.
>>
>>50770232
Anon, I've lost all hope of a fair society. Nothing is ever going to happen.
>>
>>50770171
i'm helping my boss interview people for a position on the team. this is in accounting/finance at a megacorp. every candidate so far has been a woman, a nigger, or a non-hispanic brown. at this point i'd settle for a smart hispanic. for fucks sake, it's pure torture.
>>
>>50771073
ESG was intended to bring corps to heel by sabotaging their decisionmaking apparatus
>>
>>50770231
>what if you're white in south africa, who are basically a minority and constantly bullied by blacks?
Basically never happens.
>>
>>50771286
Yeah, the niggers always escalate to senseless violence.
>>
>>50770231
well they stll have quotas but to reflect the population races so whites lose again.
>>
>>50770347
>an estimated one third of the free persons of color in New Orleans were slave owners, and thousands of these slave owners volunteered to fight for the Confederacy during the Civil War
This is a bit unclear to me. Are the thousands mentioned here ALL free person of color New Orleans residents who are slave owners? Or is he saying, "By the way, thousands of slave owners (be they black, white, brown, etc) volunteered to fight for the Confederacy?" The word "these" and the context of being placed right after the "one third" figure seems to imply that the thousands of volunteers he's talking about are all in the free PoC New Orleans resident slave owner demographic. Just seeking some clarity on this before I start spouting off to random strangers, "Did you know that thousands of black slave owners in New Orleans volunteered to fight for the Confederacy?"
>>
>>50770171
rules for thee but not for mee
>>
>>50770171
We gotta sue, bro, or maybe revolt.
>>
>>50770231
They have: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Economic_Empowerment

Which results in many plans getting shelved because there would be too many white people building desalinization plants or whatever so the government decided it would be better to build none instead.
>>
File: 1649675127856.jpg (83 KB, 885x452)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>50771286
>>
>>50770347
In case someone likes to listen to the whole book:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IccIje8kbXM
>>
>>50770281
so blacks should leave
>>
>>50770171
>legal
It's the government. They make the rules dumbfuck.

The only reason you thought it was supposed to make sense is because you were kidnapped for over a decade and indoctrinated in compulsory education.
>>
discrimination against the favoured group is good for society because it improves social/economic mobility

basically smart minorities get jobs instead of stupid white people (lots of examples of this kind on this board)
>>
File: 1378308540720.png (125 KB, 475x553)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
ITT:
>>
>>50773352
>hiring based on agenda and politics
>good

It worked very well on venezuela with their oil output more than halvening.
>>
>>50770171
If you scroll your mobile up such that only half of bottom eggs are visible they will appear like boobs
>>
>>50770171
When i was fourteen i already discovered all the absurdly retarded fallacies of this "philosophy".

Now the world is starting to see the obviously simple clear thing.

Racism is Racism. Does not matter if it's a white x black or black x white.
>>
>>50771286
White natives make up 10% of the population there iirc.
>>
File: 1614633008659.png (41 KB, 500x129)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>50770275
You're correct and you summed it up very concisely. This is also promoted and perpetuated at the university level as non-STEM majors become increasingly taken over by Jews and their golems. So you take an African studies course and rather than learning about Africa and the culture of black people so that you can be more civil and understanding of them, 95% of it is about how evil white people are. It's basically "yo, we all retarded...but we only retarded cause of whitey so kill the white man!"

Same deal with a Psychology of Women course. You expect to take it and learn a little more about the nuances and difference of the female brain...Here's your chance ladies...You have the microphone...What do you have to say??? And it's "the white man and his penis are the constant threat to us...his penis is an evil demon that we must always look over our shoulder to protect ourselves from...a vagina is a source of power and strength that the penis seeks to invade against our will...kill all white men...white men...white men...white men...men men men men..."

They try to invade STEM, but as it turns out these people can't pass Algebra. They managed to sort of invade Philosophy, but not directly. Instead they created an alternative Philosophy that allows you to be a mentally ill retard and still be a part of it. The good news is that it is completely unsustainable.
>>
>>50773476
The most peculiar thing about the new definition of racism is that, if you define the oppressive group to be one with disproportionate dominant power in certain industries like media and finance, which by default is a result of racism of this group (according to modern "studies"), the certain policies of NAZI-Germany were not racist.
>>
sad thing is even with ankle weights whitey still wins the race
>>
File: 1644099360198.png (682 KB, 612x629)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
>>50773832
It's a good thing pic related is the sort of thing the current overseers promote.
>>
>>50771038
Nah, the Court might actually do something now that the right people are in.
>>
>>50770171
Because the kikes makes the rules.
>>
>>50770171
Because legality only matters for things that will get brought to court, unlike this.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.