[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>>
>>49929482
By allah, when the day of the rope comes, you will all hang from the tallest tree on the highest hill
>>
OP probably rents hes just trying to get you buttery children mad
>>
>Real estate
>Dyke hair
>New England
I imagine he's a worldwide 90th percentile insufferable douchebag.
>>
>>49929603
Inshallah brother
>>
File: escaleated.jpg (151 KB, 1200x800)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>49929603
>>49929694
You guys good?
>>
>>49929827
The landlord fears the renter jihadist.
>>
>>49929862
I mean idk if you have been to the USA or Europe anytime in the last 20 years, but the entire fuckign civilized world fears the fucking Jihadist, renter or not lol.
>>
>>49929482
Yeah, this is what they do. It happened to me. I'll move on.
>>
>>49929943
the renter jihadist is a specific subsection of the jihadist, more scary for ((()))
>>
>>49929482
paying rent is ultra uber gay, live in a shelter and get free food, free medical care, free clothes, and a plethora of other services, also I work as a stocker at Walmart and I make 2700 a month after taxes and I'm just fucking banking all of it
>>
>>49930396
That's sounds pretty okay, but also a bit of a nightmare. Hope you don't have TB.
Hopefully you make it to a better job and ownership.
>>
If I have to rent, I will not rent from someone who is not a hard worker from my own state, preferably county. The rental application process is an opportunity for you to interview the landlord, as well.
>>
>>49929603
im sure you could afford a house in Iraq ever consider going back?
>>
>>49930396
>the people giving you financial advice are literally homeless Walmart slaves
>>
>>49932711
Afghanistan is better im told.
You kikes are something else.
>>
>>49932833
>Banking 2.2k USD.
Okay, poor.
>>
>>49932890
>homeless people calling you poor
oh no no no no

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.