[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

In the last 2 months I have bought
>$3k LG 77” OLED
Use to watch the same old shit wasting time
>iPhone 13 pro
>Apple Watch 7
I’m some ways worse than my $300 android but girls like it
>$1500 bicycle
Fucking regret this because I can’t ride without fear of death by car in US
>LG gram
Don’t use
>plane ticket to Japan in Sep
Weeb. All I know is Kana.
>a shitton of accessories, wardrobe, travel stuff etc

Total: $9k
Also last year $30k car

I’m still fucking miserable. Will traveling help me? I know being a consoomer won’t help me but I can’t stop. I made $100k from shitcoins and sat on it for 2 years until something snapped.
>>
>>48804841
>$1500 bicycle, cannot ride without fear of death by car in US
Good, I'm glad you're afraid because I'm taking you out if I see you on it on my road.
>>
Jesus you could have bought a lot of BJ’s from prime hookers in Venezuela for that money and lived like a king
>>
File: blade and sorcery.webm (1.65 MB, 320x240)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB WEBM
>>48804841
get a quest 2 and beat bitches with a bible
>>
>>48804841
Stop wasting the money anon. You're going nowhere fast. Split your thought into two groups. 1) how do I make more money with this money 2) what purchase actually provides any VALUE TO ME. You may not be able to answer either at first. Take your time. I advise before diving into question 2 is to take the trip and see how exploring impacts you. That might be your thing, maybe not.
>>
Also. You need to make a connection. Anons on 4chan don't count. Idgaf how gd weird you are, there's some site/subreddit /discord out there for you. Find that connection anon or die before death.
>>
>>48804841
i think i see the issue here. you're missing the $3000 gaming PC to achieve happiness.
>>
>>48804841
Have you considered getting laid?
>>
File: Jesus.jpg (178 KB, 1200x1439)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>48804841
Fren, you should watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdS5GLqZq0U
>>
>>48804841
the trend is that when you're bored of spending money on stuff you spend money on "experiences" or maybe get into a constructive hobby where you build things.
>>
>>48805516
Do adults really go online to meet new friends? Seems too late as a 28 asocial guy, but I can fake positivity for
a while just takes a lot of energy.
>>48805633
Already have it
>>48805657
I had a older cat mom fwb that would blow on command but she moved state. Buying accelerated then
>>48805725
Good video thanks
>>48804922
Isn’t there like 2 games
>>
>>48806442
>Buying accelerated

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.