[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: linkpool.png (23 KB, 400x400)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
Is this worth picking up? Right now the amount you get paid in link from staking it is low, if link scales how likely is it that it'll go up?
>>
>>45509797
It will go up but paying $9 per LPL vs dozens of other investments you could make is retarded. I’m not selling my baby LPL stack just in case but I highly doubt that it will actually pay off vs finding a really strong low/mid cap.
>>
Ive got like 50 link from holding 1 LP since they converted tokens. In that terms, right now, no it isnt worth it

If you have a sizeable link stack and you have no idea how to go about setting up a neet node, consider getting some. When staking is live also, the pittance of a reward received now should go up tenfold, and thats without the interest on your own link staked
>>
>>45509797
this is a sure shot anon. accumulate as much as you can and hope for a dip. i should have picked up way more in september
>>
>>45509797
Johnny rims horses and this is an unregistered security, stop posting about it Eric
>>
bump
>>
i've currently got 12k LPL. should i go all in? then i'd have 16k
>>
>>45509797
rewards are like 100x from what they were at the beginning of LINK mainnet
will they be 100x what they are now in another 2-3 years? idk
i will say though that buying and staking anything less than 1000 LPL probably isn't worth it
>>
I stake it and forget about it. I add to it once I sell something else and am just waiting to onboard my link, which when I do, I will also just stake and let rewards accumulate. It’s a long play and won’t truly shine until we settle out of this horseshit world upheaval drama we are in. I got four long term holds I just incrementally add to, all else is playing the markets to have exposure at the roulette table.
>>
>>45510059
>. When staking is live also, the pittance of a reward received now should go up tenfold

Why? Will user demand magically multiply by ten? You guys are delusional
>>
>>45511483
demand is going up
sergey stopped subsidizing nodes and they are still bringing in a ton of revenue, and that is after rewards plummeted after OCR lowered gas costs
>>
>>45511483
Staking won’t coincide with a pressure release of the tech that is waiting in the wings to grab off chain data, but it will shine a light on the few who are ready then exponential growth will begin.
>>
>>45511556
ndes are profitable, that's a big deal okay, but that means that might attract more node operators, does not necessarily mean an increase in demand

>>45511567
what an empty post
>>
>>45511626
I’m sure those watching ISO 20022 go into its rollout will just standby and be left out instead of hurrying themselves along to adopt it as well.
>>
>>45511626
i dont think what >>45511567 said is empty but maybe could have been worded better. when staking comes out the nodes that have been operating for years and have large stakes will be inherently more trustworthy than any new nodes trying to get into the market. furthermore the amount of effort that these nodes have put in to optimize their operations can't necessarily be easily replicated by newcomers
linkpool is among the top nodes by current metrics(I think only linkriver and staking facilities are at the same tier)
>>
>>45511875
I think the original idea was why would rewards increase. Hopefully staking coincides with planned rollouts, hopefully increased use stimulates more node jobs and thus more rewards, and hopefully link tokens become a little harder to come by as well.
>>
>>45510997
letting kek decide my fate: if dubs, i go all in
>>
>>45512288
fuark dubdubs?? now i have to take out a loan shit
>>
>>45512317
dont ask for keks guidance and then think about disobeying it fren
>>
>>45512366
kek wills it
>>
LINKCONNECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
I’m buying the dubdubs
>>
>>45511875
I agree with your post but I am taking about demand. There is no proof steaking will drive demand
>>
>>45509797
This will gigamoon when staking goes live. Right now there are about 1600 holders, most of whom are iron handed OGs that are literally never selling. There are no VCs in linkpool. It is not listed on any exchanges.

Meanwhile, LINK itself has 100k+ holders, maybe .5% of whom are capable of running their own node. When they all collectively realize they have no hope of staking, they are forced to buy LP from anon who is literally never selling, and competing with exchanges to buy the token from an already illiquid market. It's all so predictable yet many are still sleeping on it.
>>
>>45509797
If Chainlink staking is to have a future, Sergey will have to make it decentralised (no more LPL) otherwise investors will look at Chainlink as another shitcoin spam that lives off exclusivity
>>
>>45512895
Concur
>>
>>45512937
what do you mean? You clearly do not understand how link staking works, it is not centralised
>>
>>45512937
P2P, Stake.Fish, and many others will be running jobs. Isn’t T-Mobile getting in on node services? LPL just has a great way to profit share and are early, reliable movers working out the bugs.
>>
File: 4chan infographic 3.jpg (1.5 MB, 1644x993)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
Genuine fair launch
THIS SUNDAY 9PM UTC
5k market cap
phat 8% BUSD rewards
Meme centric autistic community
Your chance to be eaaaaarly
T ME NEVERWAGEBSC
>>
>>45512895
first of all, there are more than 1600 holders of you count all the people staking (roughly 3000 or so total). second of all only 800 or so addresses held before the token swap. thirdly there is no liquidity so gigamooning wont mean much when if you cant sell more than 1000 without crashing the price
>>
>>45513215
if we gigamoon more people will want to buy meaning youll be able to sell. w
>>
$100 a token gets LPL into top 100. That’s fair for now.
>>
>>45513701
no lol the largest address is the staking address
>>
File: 1641898020108.png (275 KB, 1180x538)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
in 10 years time we'll be getting twitter notifications like pic related kek
>>
>>45511483
Because holding linkpool entitles you to a flat percentage of rewards, so because others & linkpool are staking, you'll earn

Stop calling me delusional I dont like it
>>
>>45514457
based
>>
>>45514290
I’m talking marketcap ranking
>>
>>45513215
>linkpool moon to $600 lpl
>want to buy car
>only need to find people to buy 30 linkpools tokens instead of two thousands
>>
>>45509797
Get pokt. This is chainlink CCIP
>>
>>45513215
https://twitter.com/based_oracle/status/1480429133083643905
and yeah we unironically want the dex back
the volatility we see is due to the design of amms. not much can be done about that atm apart from otc purchases.
>>
File: 1611134619948.jpg (222 KB, 713x769)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>45514753
if there's enough demand, someone could easily launch a new dex and profit from it
>>
>>45514753
nothing is stopping anyone from using forkdelta, but AMMs are easier and Bancor has liquidity incentives
>>
>>45514888
checked
>>
>>45509797
the team is in shambles after the affair
>>
>>45512895
This is the truth. Iron handed OGs, no VC sell pressure, and inelastic demand at launch coupled with little liquidity means extreme moon on staking launch. Pile in now, frens.
>>
>>45515484
Fuckkkkkk I should have held my LPLs
>>
>>45515780
Now is the second best time to buy; with staking on the horizon, and the fact that all whales have had the opportunity to sell already, means the price is only going up from here. I would be shocked if LPL ever goes under $5 again.
>>
>>45509797
How many times do you shilling faggots need to create this thread?
You are absolutely, positively, much better off buying more LINK than buying this shite, it's literally a bunch of terraform templates a monkey could write.
WHY WOULD ANYONE INVEST IN A SINGLE NODE PROVIDER THAT HAS NO DATA TO SELL WHEN THEY CAN INVEST IN THE UNDERLYING NETWORK THAT ALL TRUST MUST BE PAID FOR IN LINK
RREEEEEEEEEE
FUCK THIS BOARD
>>
>>45516179
It's simple. Tokenomics. Would you rather have a positive cash flow asset (linkpool) that provides passive income (linkpool) who's value grows in proportion to network usage (linkpool) or would you rather have a zero cashflow asset (link) who's value decreases over time with inflation/dumpage (link) and who's value has zero relation to network usage (link) since it functions as a currency (link) rather than a provide of value and cash generating asset (linkpool). If you fail to see the obvious benefits of receiving the dumps vs. getting dumped on, you're simply not going to make it.
>>
>>45512805
lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.