[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1642116775628.jpg (243 KB, 1752x1423)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
How did these jews get into these positions? Do I just have to get lucky to get into that position
>>
>>45500590
from fucking and sucking
>>
>>45500590
You have to be cool with the right people, or own kneepads
>>
>>45500590
Kikes are nepotistic in the extreme. They elevate each other. This is how they win.
>>
File: biz-btfo.png (48 KB, 628x346)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>45500590
i dont think any of those are jews actually, except sbf. btw sbf is super based
>>
Jews have extremely high IQs and nepotism. They are smarter than your average white cracker honkey
>>
>>45500921
Fuck off Caroline.
>>
>>45500590
If my lucky you mean born into the right (((tribe))) then yes.
>>
>>45500590
Because they're better than you. How do you think they conquered Western civilization for centuries?
>>
>>45500590
>lucky
you have to be part of tribe, try getting a jewish wife and converting
>>
Guy's literally called Bankman. He was born to take money from the cattle goyim.
>>
I think not having a soul give you an advantage since you simply don't care about being human at all
look at those dead eyes
>>
here we go again. It's nepotism, plain and simple. There are more genius goyim than genius jews. If jews are faced between a high performing goy and a jew, they will pick the jew most of the time.
>>
JEWS are the master race. I would do anything to be born Jewish. I envy them so much.
>>
>>45501565
Just become a free mason
>>
Look at that ghoul on the left. No amount of money is worth being born with that curse. You know she smells awful as well. I get more disgusted and sickened the more I look at her everything is so out of proportion and wrong. The half shut eyes like some sleep retard, the huge hook nose like some comical representation of the jews from nazi germany, the cheeks that looked like they are filled with some kind of fluid, the vaguely off colored teeth like she can never scrub the stain of wrong doings away. Disgusting. And see that little faggot next to her? Yea buddy thats his own hair. That little faggot probably got his own jet airplane. That little faggot is a millionaire.
>>
>>45500590
TAKE THIS DOWN please stop posting this
>>
File: 1529845384704.jpg (489 KB, 640x900)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>45502070
>>
>>45500933
Honestly this. They are smart and promote each other
>>
>>45500921
I'm going to store my cum in your chipmunk cheeks you ugly rat
>>
>>45500921
Uhhhh hmmm ummmm bros?! ... DeSantis Bankman-Fried 2024 confirmed?!!!
>>
Well you see, Caroline is related to Warren Ellison. So she just gets a boost from there. The other two are also related to -important personality with money- so they just got placed in -important position they are arguably not qualified for-.

Meanwhile, of course, you fight for whatever STEM, office or trade job you chose to major in and you'll like competing with paco and rajesh and if you complain about being pushed out in your own country then you're a racist.
>>
>>45502310
>>45500933
>“…Israeli IQ breaks down into three components: 40 percent Ashkenazim (European Jewish) with a mean IQ of 103; 40 percent Sephardim (Oriental Jewish) with a mean IQ of 91; and 20 percent Arab with a mean IQ of 86”

103 is the same as the white American IQ.
>>
>>45501399
I always wondered why past civilizations never seemed to be able to wipe them all out. They're like plague rats.
>The Romans failed
>Muhammad failed
>The Spaniards failed
>Hitler failed
>>
Are these the guys who bought 1 million link recently?
>>
I like how white people are like "we need to stick together snd the ethnostate!!!" but then rage at jewish people when they help each other (not all of the time, and it's based on merit anyway).
>>
>>45502674
You're clinically retarded. Do you need a gaming metaphor? Would you rather all of you and your "niggas" compete with a homogeneous enemy that acts to benefit their group, or a divided enemy instead?
>>
>>45502511
Where did you hear Alameda bought 1 mil link?
Sounds very unlikely to me.
And if they did it would only be for trading games/market making/dumping it to cause a liquidation cascade etc.
>>
>>45503832
They didn't

https://www.whalestats.com/ethereum-address/0x72a53cdbbcc1b9efa39c834a540550e23463aacb
>>
kek caroline is that tripfaggot yahwehwuvs(you) an absolute kike

daily reminder /biz/ is the center of attention for predatory whales
>always shitpost unironically
>always no feedback any attempts to create marketable info
>never reveal positions
>never post real portfolios on to blockfolio

reminder marketing shills killed /biz/
>>
>>45503984
Imagine thinking that Caroline is YHWH.
Why are people like this?
>>
File: 1639324373507.jpg (31 KB, 676x676)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>45502494
Jews have been mixed with races from almost everywhere, so the jewish race is a bit of a meme and unconsistent. IQ bell curves could easily have more deviation for what is now genetically considered the "jew race".

Jews have been historically forced to practice banking and money managing to survive. So because of natural selection, their brain isn't simply high IQ, they should have improved capability for economics and math, which may or may not be directly correlated with general cognitive ability (IQ).

Now, lets say jews have the same average IQ as us. A white person with a score of 150 IQ or above, could be really good with science, languages, engineering, philosophy and literature or any other field. A jew with that same IQ score would definately be more prone to excel in economic fields, combining that higher IQ with their innate economic ability. That's why a proportionally giant part of the rich, the powerful and those super-succesful in economics are jewish. It isn't IQ specifically, its a natural predisposition to be good with money.
>>
>>45504197
The actual answer is that IQ is meant to test for retardation, not genius. Everything the jews put forward is cope to explain away their nepotism, which is the actual reason for their 'success'.
>>
>>45502674
It's almost like there's a parasitic group acting in a nepotistic fashion that has forced whites to organize to defend themselves or something.

>I fucked up your house
>why are you building barriers to protect your house lmao pussy

Cry out as they strike.
>>
File: 1641994168984.jpg (7 KB, 250x245)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Some will never be women and I'll never be jew. Shocking

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.