[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Flare-Logo.png (333 KB, 1044x922)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>2 years later
>still no airdrop
WTF
>>
>>45492592
What cryptotoken is that?
>>
>>45492592
Tom, their community comms lead, has got to be the worst community comms lead of any project this size. Insults and mutes/bans people for asking questions. Actively damages their brand. He runs the tg like a shitcoin rug project, which it may as well be for anybody who participated in the airdrop and hasn't received anything- even info. They act like they have no responsibility to work with exchanges to provide info to their users. Even though it isn't their fault or direct responsibility, you'd think they'd be smart enough to recognize it reflects extremely poorly on their project either way.
>>
>>45493833
Flare. They were supposed to build some Ethereum clone running on Ripple an airdrop to XRP holders. Airdrop was supposed to happen in Q12021.
>>
>>45493999
sounds lame
now this thing is an actua flare token https://coinmarketcap.com/es/currencies/flare-token/
>>
>>45492592
I have made peace with the fact Binance cucked me out of 81k FLR. You win some and you lose some, never trust the bugs.
>>
>>45495525
They gave out SGB (songbird) few weeks ago. Which is the precursor to Spark(flare), or something like that.
>>
>>45495613
IRCC, you could only claim songbird if you had an xrp non-custodial wallet
>>
>2 years later
>not realizing Flare was just a viral marketing campaign designed to pump XRP

You're probably still waiting for the cheat code to revive Aerith after disc 2.
>>
File: 1609713679791.jpg (47 KB, 580x491)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
this is why im glad i sold xrp as soon as the sec started knocking. this faggot airdrop was just a trick to get you to hold the fucking bags

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.