[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: short.jpg (150 KB, 1109x444)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
pic related
>>
File: 1616433791739.png (12 KB, 427x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
I'M GONNA
>>
>>45488508
imagine thinking saving the planet is gay

you're probably a virgin
>>
>>45488508
They're already manlets, thats why they hang out in a hugbox.
>>
>>45488554
manlet
>>
they are unironically trying so hard to make fake meat a thing but everyone i know hates it
>>
>>45488554
>saving the planet
what is "the planet" and what are you "saving" it from?
>>
I will continue to eat the beef
>>
>>45488508
so how many servings of beef has an average american per day in the first place?
>>
>>45488613
Good question, but why bother with such nitpicky details when there is an opportunity to virtue-signal?
>>
>>45488508
>one serving of beef per day
yanks eat one or more servings of beef every day?
>>
>>45488554
>saving the planet
>by stopping eat beef
not only gay but retarded too lmao
>>
File: 1642112071763.jpg (93 KB, 1024x765)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>45488508
Just straight up short basedbean futures you impossible-moron
>>
>>45488508
>create fake beef to replace regular beef
>it's pricier than regular beef
Vegans are retarded I swear to god
>>
>>45488508
I eat beef maybe once a week. Who the fuck eats it daily?
>>
>>45488847
post body
>>
>>45488554
retard midwit cuck
>>
>>45488554
Imagine thinking the planet needs more low-test söyboy pleb consoomers serving as loyal slaves to the most evil pieces of shit and increasing the demand for bullshit plastic consoomer goods that pollute the environment. Want to help as a fag that would actually put söymilk in his body? Kill yourself.
>>
>>45488508
If OP swapped all his meals for my cock he still couldnt be any more of a faggot then he is right at this moment.
>>
>>45488554
You're retarded if you believe changing what we eat will control the temperature of a planet. And I might have a "green" scam to sell you
>>
>>45488847
its in burgers dumbass. you eat it every day
>>
>>45488726
I eat about a pound or two of beef and organs every day.
>>
I will eat a whole cow this weekend in honor of ledit
>>
>>45488554
Lol, the only thing you're fucking is trees and sorry to say, that doesn't count.
>>
>>45488554
imagine posting about beef instead of building nuclear reactors and geothermal plants
>>
>>45488847
people who want colon cancer really bad. Gotta rotate your meats.
>>
File: 1626298420200.jpg (30 KB, 400x568)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>45488508
>its somehow my individual responsibility to help the planet
not when globalized trade exists
nope
i literally dont care
i am not cleaning up my mess because cohen, chang, and rakesh aint cleanin up their mess
not my problem
>>
>>45488508
>swap beef for chicken
based
>swap milk for onions
cringe
>>
File: 1616430632156.jpg (183 KB, 970x632)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>45488554
>>
the thing thats absolutely wild to me is how environmentalism has been transformed to only be about co2, an invisible gas that plants eat. To keep this invisible gas at manageable levels, its totally fine to stripmine regions for rare earths in order to build electric car batteries. And even more insane to me is that there are people on this site who believe they are redpilled about the vaccines and covid. They believe that this is an international conspiracy perpetrated by global governments and academia. But they don't believe its possible that global governments and academia could coordinate to put out false information about climate change. The programming is too strong.
>>
>>45488554
Neo-malthusians should get the rope.
>>
>>45488853
Why?
>>
Why do Americans eat meat for every single meal, every single day? Just make a vegetable soup or a homemade dough with mozzarella every once in a while so you don't get cancer at 50
>>
>>45488554
>I eat bugs saving my carbon by 70%
>10 million chinks burn gutter oil to power their strip mining
Pissing into an ocean of piss
>>
>>45488990
No, it is the responsibility of the free market forces. Once beef production is no longer subsidized by tax-dollars, it will collapse all on itself.

The current state of food production is taxpayers paying for picky eaters to have what they like for cheap. It is a regime of petulant children who want daddy government to pay for their special food. Profoundly gay.
>>
>>45488734
>not only gay but retarded too lmao
It will surely in some magical way decrease pollution and make the infrastructure better in the third world or something.
The reality is that the jew fears the farmer. Farming is thanks to technology becoming easier by the day.. herds can graze in places that were not previously possible thanks to gps and zapping thingies they have around their necks.. no more need to put up fencing etc.. this again makes people more independent which is the main problem for them. They want and need scarcity.
>>
>>45489052
because we're not poor and meat tastes good pussy. vegetables taste like shit
>>
>>45489052
need to get dat dere protein bro
>>
>>45488508
Cows milk farmed after the 1970s has more estrogen than basedmilk.
>>
>>45488554
Ah yes
Post physique
>>
>>45489211
*sòymilk
>fucking jannies this shit stopped being funny years ago
>>
>>45488508
shrimp is crap, especially when you can have scallops
but either way, i am going to eat more beef and real milk now
>>
>>45488554
There's a time and a place for saving the planet, and that time was before 1981. Ships going down like it or not, pussy.
>>
>>45488554
>saving the planet
imagine framing the world and your place within it like youre living in the marvel universe
>>
>>45488847
Fat fucks who eat 3 meals a day plus snacks in between.
>>
File: 1640119140069.jpg (13 KB, 267x350)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>45488508
I'm not giving up shrimp!! Do you have any idea how jammed pack with nutrients it is while being low on calories??
>>
honestly consuming the flesh of a cow and drinking their milk sounds disgusting.

imagine thinking that ordering a burger makes you some kind of real man.

why don't you kill the cows with your bare hands if you're so manly?
>>
>>45488508
I hate vegans back in the US and EU
Most of the arable land in my country is saturated with s o y shit, entire forests are razed and the soil is eroded to plant this crap
Nobody even eats this stuff here
>>
Lmao.iimagine actually believing that crock of shit. Do r3dditors r3ally believ3 in this stup1d shit?
Do they know how much pollution the current active volcanoes emit in just a few minutes? These kind of people make it hard to not hate them
>>
Yes! YES! And imagine this. If we made it illegal and a war crime to eat beef, we would cut down on emissions even further. I say we go through with it. I say the U.S. steps up as a global leader and outlaws the consumption of beef and demands every other nation on Earth follows suit under penalty of U.S. invasion. Who is with me reddit? Who is ready to FINALLY go to war for a good cause?
>>
>>45489541
h-hi
>>
>>45489666
that would be inhumane retard
>>
>>45489681
Where are you from, anon? That sounds incredibly sad and reminds me of Tasmania, (or maybe it is Madagascar, I forget...) Their entire forest has depleted by 96% and is pretty much on the verge of extinction along side every animal that depends on the trees that are disappearing. It is all the result of the countries main source of food and export becoming agricultural ones. Which their methods of agricultural are not very advance due to being a poor country already.

Their animal ecosystem is one of a kind too. Every fuckin animal there has the face of a lemur. Their big cats. The ground mammals that live in the dirt. It's weird as shit. All these billionaires push this green carbon globohomo climate change shit on people in wealthy countries. But they refuse to actually discuss what is killing nature in the most quick and observable ways.

Like where I am from? Tons of river ways are corrupted by waste water systems that don't or can't filter out the trace amount of drugs and chemical compounds. Some of them they claim becomes "clean again," by later generations of fish. But some of this shit is the type of stuff that is either impossible to take out of whatever it is in or is a long lasting drug that affects the brain lol
>>
>>45489801
Hello anon!! What meat do you like??
Shrimp is good for your beautiful skin and keeping your weight down...
>>
>>45489691
So why is climate changing then?
>>
>>45489666
curry feces stained hands typed this post
>>
>>45488554
saving the planet isn't gay buy worrying about it constantly is very gay you fucking gay ass gay wad
>>
>>45489018
No anon they have slowly been moving the goal post for a long time now. It is similar to how they barely mention terrorist groups from the Middle East in the news cycle anymore. It is not really that they are waiting to do something, but, they are simply unable to keep using the same tactics at the moment. Since the main demographic they look to Jew isn't mostly boomers anymore or extremely patriotic peoples. Which for the moment they are trying to push another fear angle via 'white supremacist extremists.'

But back to the globohomo eco nigger tyranny... Their goal to use it to push people into compliance with their agendas via fear mongering is very greedy. Since most of it is just about pushing news cycles that perpetuate the noise that makes normies think that x is bad and y is good because of z±y(-x). They don't call it global warming anymore for the same reasons they no longer can use Muslim groups as their main focus for terrorism. It is because they have to change the viewers perspective in subtle ways so as not to disturb their intuition. They can't consistently bombard you with the same message in the same way every time or it loses its effectiveness.

They use to cry that an ice age was coming in the 50s til like the mid 70s I'd say? Some will point to that and cry a lot of riff raff about differences in methods used or technology then, etc, are the reasons for that... But it is obviously not the case.
>>
>>45488554
Submitting to globohomo fake science and eating estrogen is not saving the planet you plebbit tranny.
>>
>>45489883
pollution from china and india
>>
>>45489018
All carbon producing life forms are bad for the environment. Only good life forms are the plants and algae! Trust the science!! No more meat! No more animals! We need to kill everything and everyone to save the planet or our gas emissions from breathing will destroy the earth!
>>
>>45489883
I'd say that depends on where you're at you double nigger... Some places pollution is the actual reason for the shift in a change of an environment. Like I mentioned about that island and how agriculture has destroyed most of their forests in the mainland. Places where this kind of thing happens is usually due to being in the third world. Natives don't give a shit about environment if it makes them money. Which I don't know if you noticed, but, money is the prime way of surviving now for most places in today's world. But I would argue that the impact of human 'gas pollution' is nowhere near the necessary amounts to change an entire planet. Especially when you consider how much a single volcano emits during eruptions. I think the ways humans are polluting the world the most are problems that are not actively seen and if they are known, then, they are not proactively using the news to market this data.

Most of the laws surrounding pollution of the environment have had little to negligent effect on a positive outcome toward the environment since they have been established... Yet the profit these laws/regulations have established are making 100% bank. Regular ordinary people who don't work for big ass companies do more to save the environment than any of the big corporations who back these laws do. Name a place on Earth where the laws established by those pushing the fear of the globohomo 'climate change', 'big freeze,' and 'global warming,' agenda have made actual positive impact on the environment

There isn't any.
>>
>>45488508
YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS AND LIVE IN PODS
IT IS THE BEST FOR THE ECONOMY AND "HUMANKIND"
>>
So why is international capital pushing šôy so hard and trying to socially engineer people away from meat? Obv they don't care about environmental health and ecosystems given the tremendous pollution and energy consumption of things like gm śøy fields and international / just in time shipping and supply chains. They certainly don't care about the working class or poor, given any environmental policy changes are only and ever about consolidating markets within the hands of major international players and demanding sacrifices of loving standards and choices on behalf of the lowest end of the economic ecosystem (you).

My suspicion is that a cabal of wannabe technocrats are trying to lock down the food supply into a fully controlled and proprietary model, as opposed to more local or at least less centralized sources.

Raising a weak and sickly population on fried sodium and seed oils (look at your local "vegan" food aisle) not only limits choices and funnels populations into models of proprietary control but also acts as a feed-in to the medical industry.

Obv this is one system/ economy/ecosystem preying on another at a macro level but it's so vast it's hard to tell where self interest ends and malice begins on its part.
>>
File: afghan_baseball.jpg (45 KB, 600x324)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>muh cow are destroying the planeterinos!!!
so fucking cringe
>>
File: 1641314121009.jpg (31 KB, 641x530)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>45488508
>If America dropped hydrogen bombs on every single major Chinese city, not only would it prevent all future pandemics, it would solve climate change in a single day AND humanities overpopulation problem.

Hmm...
>>
>>45489871
Argentina
S o y beans are the main export here
>>
>>45490921
loool keep dreaming ameriturd
>>
>>45490921
Drop bombs on Africa and Islamic countries to fix population issue and drop bombs on Israel to fix the globohomo problem
>>
>>45488508
JUST LET ME EAT WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT HOLY SHIT
>>
>>45488554
meanwhile the politicians you literally suck cock to are having multi million dollar parties with all the best food there is to offer.
>>
>>45489058
they cook in this shit
>>
>>45488508
If I was guaranteed every chicken I was eating was male yes female chickens is like taking estrogen supplements
>>
>>45488508
Killing yourself would reduce carbon emissions by 100%.
>>
>>45488554
most of this board is incels anon, you just have to ignore them or you'll become the average of them
they're angry at the world because they're fat and insecure
>>
>>45492240
projecting this much?
>>
>>45488726
I'll have steak a few times a year. But burgers gross me out. I don't know how many different cows have been blended together into a single burger patty I hold. Same goes for chicken nuggets. And beef is expensive af compared to buying whole chicken/duck/fish, and less healthy too. I'll fuck venison up any day, though. But I'll definitely keep a few cows when I end up buying land. Cattle are one of the oldest signs of wealth besides precious metals. Words related to money in several languages are literally derived from old words for ''cattle''.
>>
Suck my dick
>>
>>45488508
where i live will never stop raising and serving top quality beef. the rich people where you live will buy it for exorbitant prices while you eat bug paste. it gives me no pleasure to report this. the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race
>>
>>45488554
Since my species is dying out I'm happy to leave the planet a toxic wasteland for our replacements.
>>
>normies actually believe atmospheric co2 causes global warming
How do we defeat this lie? It's like mass hysteria every time I hear it.
>>
>>45488508
who the fuck eats beef every day
>>
>>45488508
maybe by buying something that is a competitor to reddit. I'm not sure what exactly. Patriots.win has a very similar structure but other than the trump community it resembles voat which was shit
>>
>>45488508
The % reduction per serving is meaningless without context for what that serving represents in terms of global anthropogenic warming.

It’s like saying removing 1 grain of salt from 3 grains is a 33% reduction in sodium for that sample, but the reduction is meaningless in terms of your daily sodium intake
>>
Just finished making homemade beef jerky. The 3kg of meat I used turned into less than 1kg of jerky. Feels good to be extra wasteful
>>
>>45488554
based bait post, got all the retards to out themselves
>>
>>45488508
Eat. The. Bugs.
>>
Redditors are based. Always have been always will be. They also have higher intelligence than your average 4channer. This an objective statement as I have no allegiances to either group.
>>
>>45488554
reddit spacing
fag
>>
File: 1642124306055.jpg (95 KB, 735x615)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>45490921
we gotta evacuate all the Chinese women under 20 to the USA before that!
>>
>>45488508
The only meat I eat is chicken.
>easy to prepare
>easy to make tasty
>even without seasoning dark meat is juicy on its own
>proteins but still heart healthy
CHICKENCHADS WW@
>>
>>45488888
It's a crime that none of these newfags checked these quints.
>>
>>45488973
>>45489463

So... Americans?
>>
>>45489883
it changes all the time idiot, every year we have 4 seasons
its based on the sun and it's output changes and so does the distance of the earth
>>
File: EQI-ampWoAAuHzS.jpg (22 KB, 960x509)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>45488508
>reduce the water-use
Do these people imagine that the water from meat production gets shot into outer space?
I'm just kidding: they're redditors. They have no internal voice and don't imagine anything
>>
>>45493834
with history, during the era of dinosaurs or whatever the carbon level was in the thousands of ppm, i think it was 8000 during the miocene period, more than 5million years ago
brainlets think it's bad but pure co2 is pumped into the greenhouses that grow their vegan food into bigger fruits/vegetables
at the moment its a tiny 400ppm
if co2 levels were even higher we'd have much more wild vegetation, i also laugh when they plant trees
a field of grass that can be used to graze cattle can suck more co2 than the same area filled with trees
>>
>>45488508
basedmilk is bad for you though
even oat milk is better
>>
>>45489052
Uh, because we can. Uh, because it’s good for you. How old are you? When I was in HS in the early 90’s “they” (teachers, politicians, Roth child’s) said the poles would be ice free by 2020. Ice free by 2020 lol. ICE FREE. And yet here we are
>>
bros I live in ohio and we didn't get ANY snow this year. I fucking hate redditors but I also hate not having a white christmas are the climate bros onto something

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.