[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


Substantial Edition

>Why are we investing in commodities?
https://youtu.be/E4yPZel6iNw
>The Rotation of Money
https://youtu.be/n96yXD0Z5Rw
>Supply Deficit
https://youtu.be/bJGiIp7uGGQ
>Peak Supply
https://youtu.be/GkLKBqI1hfI
>Electric Vehicles Battery Minerals and Supply
https://youtu.be/dIc3_hT39Tc
>The Fed is Trapped
https://youtu.be/6359DuAgg-A
>What do huge returns look and feel like?
https://youtu.be/a2ZHDb3rD1w
>Rick Rule: When Gold & Silver Price Goes Up, They Make You Lots Of Money Quickly
https://youtu.be/skBWhlOxO-I

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

More information for each commodity
https://pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
https://pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
Favorite Companies
https://pastebin.com/n9dRBgL4
Steer Clear List
https://pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
https://pastebin.com/bQFESpBL

>Youtube channels to follow
Palisade Gold Radio, Mining Stocks Education, Sprott Money, Goldsilver pros (Rob Kientz), Finding Value Finance, Gregory Mannarino, Peter Schiff, Macro Voices, Crux Investor

>What is Austrian economics?
https://mises.org/what-austrian-economics
>Austrian economics books
What has government done to our money (Rothbard), The mystery of banking (Rothbard), and Profit & Loss (Mises)

Previous: >>45456973
>>
File: 1628872853058.png (325 KB, 860x460)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
Holders!
What are your positions?
>>
>>45488341
GayHorse shills in full force, pump and dump 2.0, newbies don't fall for it.
>>
File: silverhorsie.jpg (119 KB, 750x500)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
CAM ON BAYHORSE
>>
File: comf.jpg (7 KB, 246x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>45488373
20k with a 0.09 average cost sir
>>
File: 1511875419251.png (170 KB, 500x500)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>45488383
Hurry up and dump then so I can buy in
>>
>>45488373
>>45488396
Non organic shilling, unproductive mine and infinite dilution to pay for G lifestyle
>>
File: bayhorse.png (195 KB, 1851x376)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>45488373
200K
>>45488441
>>45488383
Cope and sneed
>>
>>45488383
>>45488441
Stay mad neighsayer
Delivered on their promise and more.
Ocean deal is still good. Will be making cash flow.
>>
File: poe.jpg (6 KB, 209x241)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>45488383
oh anon you're like ants at a picnic
>>
do i fomo ?
>>
File: 1601925205603.gif (200 KB, 261x432)
200 KB
200 KB GIF
>>45488373
200k
>>
>>45488341
Can they show us some samples from their high grade? It’s all nice to show bags of the stuff but I’d like to see some more, thanks.
>>
File: IMG_20220114_200430.jpg (96 KB, 1080x251)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>45488469
>>45488486
>>45488506
Be aware, this is a scam, the CEO is living in Thailand
>>
File: Chariot.png (1.62 MB, 1260x573)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>45488373
Over 200k
>>45488469
>>45488595
Almost enough to pull the chariot
>>
>>45488633
This would be nice, they have posted material in the past but their photographic quality hasnt been all that great.
>>
File: GO IS A FRAUD.png (859 KB, 829x1597)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
>>45488486
Pic related was an offtake deal, too.
Graeme is probably selling shares right now to load up on a new non-flow through private placement.
>>
File: sup.png (1.45 MB, 1776x1320)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
Just bought this at a (as you can see) significant premium. Rate.
For context, I already have 200k in gold, so it's I don't feel too bad about the price
>>
>>45488383
>>45488441
>>45488653
How much are you paid to post such drivel?
>>
>>45488835
Huge premium, too wide spread but nice coin, also 9999.
>>
File: homos.png (726 KB, 952x635)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
>>45488835
>Rate.
Gay as fuck.
>>
>>45488876
Nothing, no village depends on me
>>
I can't stop thinking about my future life surrounded by Japanese beauties.
>>
File: chi.jpg (35 KB, 500x575)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>45489037
Nice topical Japan documentary

https://youtu.be/p5Ac7ap_MAY
>>
>>45488835
I will never understand why people buy premium
>>
>>45488835
it's not a bad coin if you like superman
i think superman is pretty gay tho
>>
what to buy now?
oil or silver miners?
>>
File: inten.jpg (74 KB, 1080x1350)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>45489201
I don't plan on ever selling anything but the smaller bars in the collection, so I wanted something to smile at me.

>>45489238
I'm actually more the spiderman kind of guy
>>
File: based.jpg (805 KB, 1193x1264)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
>>45489037
WAGMI
>>
>>45489363
I'm probably going to increase my position in a PM miner and get a small speculative position in an oil company that has made a big new discovery recently which will be confirmed by a formal report
>>
>>45489731
>a small speculative position in an oil company that has made a big new discovery recently which will be confirmed by a formal report
would you share this one?
>>
Any COMEX updates?
>>
>>45488373
26k, buying another 24k if we get a beat down to .10c CAD
>>
>>45489855
Sure. Just a heads up it's the first time I'm speculating in oil so don't blame me if it doesn't work out. Tickers are CSE:XOP and LSE:COPL
>>
>>45490124
thanks, good luck my man
>>
>>45490267
Will probably throw 300 bucks next week and see where it goes to start off. Seems like a big discovery
>>
>>45490124
Did some research on Pedevco. One thing that jumped out was 25% of their wells are on federal lands. Could be political risk with the Brandon administration shutting down oil production on federal lands.
>>
File: Kaiser_Jan2022.jpg (127 KB, 1300x799)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Time to sell I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqtGk6St9yk
>>
>>45490541
Cool good to know. Got any thoughts about Canadian Overseas?
>>
>>45488835
>>/pmg/

Fucking numism-autists, I swear. WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL SUPERMAN COIN SCREENSHOT
>>
>>45488441
>>45488441
>>45488653
Same fud from the same neighsayer. What do you think of EnGold?
>>
>>45488769
Do you have any of the pre pics saved or know where to find them?
>>
File: HH.jpg (1.03 MB, 1183x2026)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>45490728
IT'S OVER FOR BITCOIN
>>
File: 1621617564620.png (880 KB, 1208x620)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>>45490961
Drilling the same deep, low grade deposit for 10 years and not moving on when it's clear that it's not economic says it all. Lifestyle company .
>>
File: Polish_20220114_060724534.jpg (1.43 MB, 4096x4096)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>45490961
Literally on Steer clear list
>>
>>45490541
I don't think they want to be doing that as long as inflation is here, they pillaged SPR to increase supply.
>>
>>45491063
>>45491104
I'm implying this is the EnGold anon boys, I know it sucks
>>
>>45491048
A brain damaged porn star approves bitcoin. Everything checks out
>>
File: download (4).jpg (118 KB, 840x561)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>45491190
>You're still early!!!
>>
Notice how bonds were slaughtered today. I can smell the cognitive dissonance of some bond bulls on twitter
>>
File: gayhorse.png (61 KB, 1051x750)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>45491104
Add gayhorse
>>
>>45491220
Kek. I wasn't early and I bought at $5k
>>
>>45491314
THIS CHART TELLS ME ITS A GAURENTEED 30 BAGGER
>>
File: FIGCJQrWYAAIsZb.jpg (93 KB, 976x840)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/TheLastBearSta1/status/1482075278641967105
>The yield parity between 3 Month Treasuries and the RRP has broken. 3 month yields now at ~13bps which is 2.5x the RRP yield of 5 bps.
>Yet RRP use has increased.
>RRP has no counterparty risk, zero duration (no rate risk), no volatility - this is a problem for treasuries
>its the short term investment she told you not to worry about.
>>
File: 1624896942438.jpg (69 KB, 646x687)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>45491358
Your bags must be heavy
>>
>>45491314
This anon has posted this screenshot so many times and each time is told BHS is a recycled ticker symbol, pre-2014 chart has nothing to do with Bayhorse.
This fud is not in good faith, he is trying to piss in our cereal here.
>>
File: LifeCycle.png (45 KB, 970x638)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>45491314
>>
>>45491462
how could you attack Blue Lagoon like this
>>
File: 1642099555932.png (10 KB, 180x164)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>45491445
>>45491462
How does it feel to know that your hero left you and is banging Thai ladyboys for your money?
>>
File: KENT-BHS.png (49 KB, 788x684)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>45491445
>pre-2014 chart has nothing to do with Bayhorse
same company, same CEO, different name
There is direct continuity between Bayhorse and Kent.
>>
>>45491527
You got the wrong guy, ace.
>>
>>45491592
Chart is BHS ticker price, not Bayhorse.
>>
File: gayhorse dilution.png (77 KB, 1312x562)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>45491592
They are delusionsal. They can't be helped

>>45491624
Nice cope. How much do you think Graeme will dilute your bags this year? And next year? And the year after?
>>
>>45491640
This isn't true anon. See Vangold chart and Guanajuato Silver chart. It's the same chart even though company name and ticker changed.
>>
File: GO_LIFESTYLE.png (80 KB, 816x806)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>45491670
Seriously, you got the wrong guy, ace. I've never owned Bayhorse and never will. I've been exposing this company on here..
>>
Delusional bagholders seething. Based Graeme is banging Thai boipucci as we speak.
>>
File: 1628878206753.jpg (1.7 MB, 2090x1256)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>45491314
>>45491436
>>45491527
>>45491670
>>45491791
>>
File: GASLIGHTERS-BTFO.png (84 KB, 1079x555)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>45491640
The chart is 100% Bayhorse Silver, aka BHS, BHSIF
>>
>>45491782
Then who is he? It's the same name name, he's the CEO and travels to Thailand?
>>
>>45491380
That is very interesting. I was certain that RRP would draw down and that would act as a buffer against tapering. Apparently not. That spread between RRP rate and short term treasuries must be the counterparty risk of the US government
>>
>>45491782
I've seen an anon go line by line and debunk that entire image. Obviously it doesn't matter if you know it's bs because you'll just continue to repost the image in future /cmmg/ pretending no one has ever countered it. The bayhorse fud is always in bad faith.

>Bayhorse is green today by the way

Imagine if you just bought more shares yesterday because the Bayhorse Silver Mine is now a producer of silver concentrate. Instead you chose to spread misinformation about the company like a salty bitch.

By the way, I'm up on my Bayhorse position right now. Look forward to the impending parabolic rise of BHS
>>
File: profit.png (126 KB, 1080x865)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>45491955
im in too, cant wait to dump in the .20's again on fools like you lmao
>>
>>45491380
>>45491907
So explain like I'm a retard.
>>
>>45490996
here is some of their high grade tetrahedrite silver / copper ore they posted to twitter a while back. most of their ore is not this thick though, it appears to be 1inch vein stockwork structures that are very fissile in their host rhyolite.
>>
File: wrong guy.png (47 KB, 939x328)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>45491900
>>
Bayhorse has better communication than poo lagoon bros.
>>
>>45491983
When bayhorse touched .20 again your paltry 5k shares will get bought up quickly and the disturbance won't even be noticeable on the daily chart.
>>
>>45491888
trips confirm. i love those green candles
>>
File: NOOOOOO.png (79 KB, 730x347)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>45491955
>I've seen an anon go line by line and debunk that entire image.
Demonstrate or continue gaslighting.
>>
>>45492030
Thanks PANMAN
>>
File: comfy as fuck.jpg (557 KB, 1920x1200)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
>>45488373
101k have never felt more comfy
>>
Rick Rule on WSS NOW
https://youtu.be/IptJt9M71BU
>>
>>45492015
RRP facility is where you can lend your cash to Fed in exchange for 0.05% yield. Fed is the least risky entity you can lend to, it is literally risk free money. It should put a hard cap to every other yield, because any other party has more risk. US short term debt used to yield the same as RRP, but now it yields substantially more. This _should_ result into people taking their cash from the RRP and buying those short term tresuries because they yield more, but RRP usage has _increased_. MMF must think those treasuries carry more risk to explain this.

Now that I think, perhaps it has something to do with the maturity. RRP is overnight loans, but treasuries have longer maturities. With rising yields, MMF can't sell those treasuries without losing money, so they have to wait for maturity for the yield. Perhaps they prefer the liquidity of RRP
>>
>>45491900
are we flooded with newfags? he was sourcing a mint in Thailand to make their own bars.
Then he probably fell in love with the ladyboys and didn't want to leave
>>
>>45492030
Have you ever considered demanding answers from blue lagoon? I really wouldn't know what to say, but their recent actions seem shady as well as their past, was curious if you could get answers with your expertise.
>>
>>45488373
Comfy 284K at $0.13. Feeling cute, may buy more...
>>
File: 1639281957954.jpg (1.88 MB, 4096x3166)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
>>45488383
How is it a pump and dump? It's been a meme here since 2019.
>>
File: 12158.jpg (15 KB, 295x298)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>45492806
Glad you're back.
>>
>>45492861
jelly anon. I take it you are one of the 25?
>>
>>45492857
I ve gotten pretty much everything i can out of them on the public and private side through a few guys I know are working there. Their issues with the mines act permit is on the government end, not theirs, its something in the ministry, out of their control. As for the option on Big Onion I dont have info on that but i can try and wring what i can out of their team. If you email and ask they do respond, but a lot of the info were looking for isnt public yet, or they just dont want to release it yet.

I ve done my part as best i can, perhaps others on CMMG could try and get a hold of them.
>>
>>45493006
That I be.
>>
>>45492857
I do have to say though that it appears Rana is acting as the main guy answering emails through the contact list on their website, so their team must still be absolutely tiny. Thats a common issue with these junior miners, one dude ends up doing 4 different jobs.
>>
What else you guys buying beside horse and lagoon?
Shill me the best.
>>
>>45493155
one of the best up and coming miners in BC right now is Gold Mountain Mining, their Elk project is nearly compete however its run into issues like everyone else due to covid bs. Have a look at them, they have fantastic potential.
>>
File: 960.jpg (208 KB, 560x878)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>45492981
I'm always here
>>
Just to comment on the anon in the last thread relating Bayhorse to Chainlink. Yes it does feel similar to Chainlink with the memes and the fud except not as loud as LINK was in 2017/2018 probably due to the boomer rocks meme. Like LINK, I cant stop buying Bayhorse shares. I wish I had more free time to make Bayhorse memes.
>>
>>45493218
They have a good entry point now
>>
>>45493218
Any good DD you got?
>>
File: rick rule ratings.png (29 KB, 850x252)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>45493155
+ ARCH and a couple of others
No junior scam stocks like gayhorse and poo lagoon. If you want to invest in juniors buy SGDJ, SILJ or similar.
>>
>>45493218
Think I've heard of this one before. I'll have a look thanks
>>
>>45493155
>s buying beside horse and lagoon?
>Shill me the best.
Galleon Gold, Mountain Boy, and Kootenay Silver
>>
>>45493155
>>45493218
>>45493276
confirmed, GMTNF is worth doing your research on as a fresh near-term jr producer. was tempted to go with KUYA but politics made GMTNF 2x more attractive
>>
>>45492878
No, you have to distinguish between pump periods vs bagholders periods. During pump periods you see BHS talk has a monopoly on /cmmg/, and is talked on /pmg/ and /smg/. There is memes and aggressive behavior against fuders like me.
Bagholder period is mentioned too because some innocent anons have bought because fomo, but they are not aggressive and open to other views. They are mostly low iq but well intention individuals.
>>
a penny stock jr miner i had money in since like 2010 is called KATX and seems to have some buzz finally on both twitter and IHUB. been holding forever. rumors of a merger i think have been giving it some buzz and it has a clean audit. DYOR
>>
>>45493316
I ll give you the short material because i dont have the patience to write a whole article today.

The Elk Gold project near Merrit BC took half the time to get going because 3/4s of the permitting and mine planning work was done by a previous operator which sold the property to the current owners as they had better access to funding / logistical support.

The project hosts multiple styles of gold mineralization, both surface and underground potential, current work is focused on building out the open pit with later plans to move underground.

Ore will be shipped by truck to a rail loading site, than shipped to a nearby mill for processing.

All in all a pretty good looking property and project.
https://gold-mountain.ca/operations/
>>
>>45493326
How would you rank ARLP, ARCH and BTU if you know something about them? I kinda want more coal. Also oil tankers I gotta do some research on
>>
File: KATX.png (42 KB, 1139x515)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>45493455
>DYOR
https://katexploration.weebly.com/
>>
>>45493600
>https://katexploration.weebly.com/
is he still involved? how'd that fucker get a clean audit?
>>
>>45493218

PAN MAN - you ever heard of Aurion Resources? Gold exploration in Finland and JV partners with B2 Gold and Kinross
>>
>>45493752
No, he's gone. Abandoned the co.
It's been acquired as a shell. It could turn out to be anything, not necessarily mining related.
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/0001474558/000168316821004666/kat_1012g.htm
>>
File: 1587761151158.jpg (12 KB, 317x267)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>45493455
>>45493600
>>45493752
you just fucking see it all in this sector lmao
>>
File: image22.jpg (1.24 MB, 1536x2048)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
Anyone remember when kitco and real vision had good videos?
Now it's all crypto spam filling up my feed. I know Bitcoin is going to 100k in 2 more weeks.
>>
NFT BROS WE GOT TO COCKY!
>>
>>45492806
0.05% overnight results in 20% per year
still dont get how banks would ever not use it to the max
>>
>>45493967
Where did i hear that name before?... I think i ve looked at them, I ll double check and get back to you. They have a bunch of projects on the go right now?
>>
>>45494722
My impression was the reverse repo was backdoor tightening.
>>
>>45494462
Real vision has decent market recaps, I'm not a subscriber though. There is one interview I'd like to see which is Russel Napiers and Jeff Snider. Kitco is complete shit, haven't listened in a year.
>>
File: 1640934033624.jpg (60 KB, 460x699)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>45493155
> Galleon Gold
Pumped recently, not too great PEA, their project economics depends on whether they can expand the resource.
> Mountain Boy
Exploration play with historic bonanza grade silver. Management seems to be filled with niggers.
> Impact Silver
Small Mexican producer with stellar land package. But CEO is an old boomer with zero motivation.
> Mammoth Resources
Explorer on pre-drilled Mexican property. Historic drills are quite nice for bulk tonnage near surface deposit. Fuk delays.
> Starcore International Mines
Small scale Mexican gold producer, uses revenue to drill up 2nd property. Super cheap.
> Surge Copper
Canadian copper junior with decent resource and grades. If they can snatch an old mill, they're set for production.
> Braveheart resources
In the process of re-starting an old copper mine with mill and everything. Use the money to re-start large open pit Nickel-Copper mine.
> Dolly Varden
Advanced explorer with decent resource, drilling to get to 100 Moz silver. Their endgame is unclear though.
> Silver One
Open-pit mine restart in US, also good exploration properties.
>>
>>45494722
That is annualized rate obviously
>>45494759
It is. Fed made it prevent negative yields
>>
>>45494866
what?
some institutions are buying something that yields 0.05% pa?
why?
i thought rrr would just be limited at some number the fed pulls out their ass to get money out of the system short term kicking down the inflation can a bit farther
>>
File: 1572704316336.jpg (6 KB, 250x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
https://www.miningnewsnorth.com/story/2020/06/26/northern-mining-history/the-valuable-lessons-of-kitsault-valley/6338.html
found this interesting little article explaining the history of the Dolly Varden mine and the short-lived Kitsault molybdenum mining town. Quite interesting. Don't invest in molybdenum projects anons
>>
>>45492268
>Demonstrate or continue gaslighting.

No thanks, but you can read the archives and you'll find the answers there. If it weren't for Panman essentially carrying /cmmg/ this general would be dead because of idiots like you.
>>
>>45495214
>you can read the archives
where you can find my demolition of the supposed "debunking"
>idiots
are those who don't do their own research
>>
>>45495214
If I recall correctly, the "debunking" was based on the fact that the article's author was Australian and therefore couldn't possibly know what a North American lifestyle company would look like. It was absurd.
>>
>>45495165
yea Kitsault is a sad creepy place to visit. I ve visited it many times and stayed in the camp there once when working near Alice Arm. Kitsault is a reminder to always plan for the worst when planning a major mining project.
>>
>>45495416
Do you even expect honest answers when its not written in good faith?
No money was made or lost on the marijuana. GO made an offer to lease a facility for growers, no one took it up. I researched most of those claims a few months ago and all the FUD is greatly exaggerated, even if I don't remember the specifics now. there's your free bone, DYOR on the rest.
You're not saving anyone, why waste months of your life FUDing something you don't own. Use that energy to research and buy something better.
>>
File: 1631303329257.webm (2.92 MB, 750x722)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>45493155
>>45493316
More nuthsell DD with some HIGHLY speculative stocks:
> Nicola Mining
Explorer with fully permitted toll mill. Has copper and silver restart properties but also a shitload of debt.
> Stuhini Exploration
Pure drill play for silver and gold, but also has a large Molybdenum deposit.
> Etruscus Resources
Drill play
> Kestrel Gold
Pure drill play, delayed results...
>South Atlantic Gold
Microcap gold explorer in Brazil, with historic drills, So far management performed.
> Sabina Gold
Developer in eskimoland, 10 Moz high grade OP+UG resource. Fucking beast, but in middle of nowhere, so 600M CAPEX.
>>
>>45495543
>No money was made or lost on the marijuana.
Bayhorse has made no money on any of its ventures, so statement is irrelevant. The point the author was making was that lifestyle companies often jump into the hot commodity. Graeme has done this several times.
>You're not saving anyone
I'm here for amusement, not salvation.
>>
>>45495692
It is 100% relevant because your pic is framing it as a failed project. How is a financial failure when no money was exchanged? We're here on business.
Those ventures were 10 years ago. Makes you wonder why someone who was hopping around suddenly stopped when they found bayhorse. You're so full of shit
>>
>>45495885
>framing it as a failed project
Read "commodity of the moment," which is why the marijuana is listed.
Do you care to defend GO's barite, oil & gas, graphite, and coal ventures as not being "commodities of the moment?"
>suddenly stopped when they found bayhorse
What project was the last financing for? What was Bridging the Gap? Brandywine?
Next.
>>
File: 1631216180776.jpg (139 KB, 710x656)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Ahh, the anti-Gayhorse trannies from /smg/ are back...
Please short it back to 9 cents!
>>
>>45494842
>>45495678
nice job with these anon! Out of those you mentioned I've never heard of South Atlantic and I'm only acquainted with the names Stuhini, Kestrel and Sabina. Others I've looked at in more detail before.
>>
File: coochWizard.gif (193 KB, 386x304)
193 KB
193 KB GIF
>>45495314
>where you can find my demolition of the supposed "debunking"

The image is based on twisting facts and portraying them maliciously. For example, you claimed the company changed its name from Kent to Bayhorse. This example depicts your innate ignorant, imcomptence, and lack of good faith on these matters.

The actual name of the company was: Kent Exploration Inc, and the name was changed to Bayhorse Silver Inc.

As the company began selling off their global assets in order to focus on their North American properties, they were also making the transition from an Exploration company to a Mining company. It's very relevant they wanted to get rid of 'Exploration' from the title as that suggests they were still searching for mineral rich properties. After they acquired and decided to reactivate the Bayhorse mine, this was no longer the case.

I'll say it again, anons like you ruin /cmmg/. Not only are you idiots, but your goal is to slander companies you dislike for personal reasons rather than provide high-quality and meaningful DD.

Now begone evil spirit
>>
>>45496298
>For example, you claimed the company changed its name from Kent to Bayhorse. This example depicts your innate ignorant, imcomptence, and lack of good faith on these matters.
>The actual name of the company was: Kent Exploration Inc, and the name was changed to Bayhorse Silver Inc.
not even a part of this discussion but I just have to point out the inherent autistic retardation of a statement like this lmfao. Everybody knows what "Kent" and "Bayhorse" mean in this context. You're cutting hairs anon.
>>
>>45496390
>Everybody knows what "Kent" and "Bayhorse" mean in this context.

Clearly you too are amongst the ranks of the idiots. I gaurentee anons reading this had no idea the company used to be called Kent EXPLORATION Inc. There is a substantial difference between an exploration company and a company that produces. Most exploration companies are seeking buyouts. You've just made a fool of yourself.


https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2013/12/13/1412207/0/en/Kent-Exploration-Inc-Announces-Name-Change-to-Bayhorse-Silver-Inc.html
>>
>>45494741
just waiting on 9-10 drill holes from the B2 JV. Aurion wants to be a buyout candidate. Their property is right next to Rupert Resources 4 Million oz Ikkari Discovery. Strategic Resources also nearby and a partner. Their projects are drilling at Risti and Launi. They want to replicate what Rupert did right next door and then get bought out

Kinross owns 10%
Sprott owns 4.2%
Newmont 3.2%
B2 Gold JV
>>
>>45496298
>you claimed the company changed its name from Kent to Bayhorse
see >>45491592
>making the transition from an Exploration company to a Mining company
Kent was already posing as a miner. Remember the barite mine and the offtake agreement?
Bayhorse still is an explorer. Look at what the last financing was for. When the company reports revenues from ore, then it can call itself a miner.
>anons like you ruin /cmmg/
Bayhorse shilling ruins /CMMG/ and I'll be here as long as it happens.
>>
>>45493251
You guys can focus on memes and how things "feel" all you want, but I'll focus on the profitibility and mining company fundamentals.
>>
>>45496442
Can you spell "redundant" for me? You keep calling Bayhorse Silver, Inc. "Bayhorse" all the time as well. Come on anon. Youre splitting hairs and whether people call the company "Bayhorse" or its predecessor company "Kent" isn't materially significant. A moot argument in other words.
>>
>>45492857
We all need to email blue lagoon and express dis satisfaction of the big onion deal. Been saying it for weeks. Nobodies done it.
>>
>>45496607
Out of curiosity what do you think the company should have done with Big Onion?
>>
>>45493361
Gold mountain is an easy two x at current valuations.
>>
>>45494842
>Galleon Gold
>Pumped recently
eh they didnt really "pump" from the PEA much, maybe +20%
>>
>>45494842
Look at Starcores debt situation.
>>
>>45491782
The problem is with this image that is repeatedly posted despite being countered on numerous occasions. We aren't moving the goal posts here. The reason I initially responded is because the same debunked image is repeatedly posted by morons.

>Bayhorse still is an explorer. Look at what the last financing was for. When the company reports revenues from ore, then it can call itself a miner.

https://bayhorsesilver.com/

Right there on the front page,

>Mines Are Made - Not Found. We Are A Silver And Gold Mining Company, Mining On A Current 6.3 Million Ounce NI-43-101 Inferred Silver Resource, And Bringing A 226,000 Ounce Historic Gold Resource To Current NI-43-101 Standards

The only reference on the front page to exploration is in regards to the Brandywine property. Which, by the way, BHS didn't acquire Brandywine until 2019, years after removing 'Exploration' from their title, and it isn't even the focus of their current operations. So once again, you selectively leave out critical facts in order to suit your narratives.

This is entirely tiresome. Many anons who posted quality DD, concerning macro economics and commodities, left /cmmg/ because they were tired of repeating themselves to fucking idiots like you. I don't blame them. I left for some time myself.


>Bayhorse shilling ruins /CMMG/ and I'll be here as long as it happens.

/cmmg/ was founded because of Bayhorse. Claiming /cmmg/ and Bayhorse aren't related is akin to claiming the USA wasn't founded upon Christian roots. Only one who doesn't understand the history, or an outright bad faith actor would make such a claim.
>>
>>45496564
>Can you spell "redundant" for me? You keep calling Bayhorse Silver, Inc. "Bayhorse" all the time as well. Come on anon. Youre splitting hairs and whether people call the company "Bayhorse" or its predecessor company "Kent" isn't materially significant. A moot argument in other words.

You made 0 argument here. Just rabble rabble.

https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/110069/Bayhorse-Completes-New-Milling-Facility-and-Restarts-Milling-Operations-at-the-Bayhorse-Silver-Mine-Oregon-USA

>Bayhorse Completes New Milling Facility and Restarts Milling Operations at the Bayhorse Silver Mine, Oregon, USA
>>
>>45496298
He is bringing up valid criticisms and you are focusing on minute details and splitting hairs with a dash of religious fevor. Not something I'd want to invest in based on that. The multiple previous companies and mines thing is definitely a concern and dismissing it is just being reckless. You can look at the facts and still defend bayhorse that's fine. You can even invest in it and that's fine. But when you delusionally dismiss valid concerns whether they are true or not but reasonable to question based on evidence that is a degree of risk that I just won't accept on any of my investments.

For example, altiplano.

Communist faggot elected. Says he is going to basically destroy the copper mining industry in Chile. I am concerned, however I look at the project and see they are going out of their way to remain environmentally friendly and they are also able to self fund with no debt. Their goals as stated could bring ten x in value to the company. The market also doesn't even seem to care about the election because the stock has been strong since then, even rallying 18% on some days.

I don't IGNORE or DISMISS the risk. I evaluate it and think about it, even though the risk is a serious concern for me and even makes my heart skip a best when I think about it because of how fucking scary it would be to lose all that money. I ACKNOWLEDGE that the risk is real, but I still thinks it's worth investing anyway. I certainly don't attack the people who bring up these criticisms and call them stupid, weak faith, bad investors. Is ay "you know what you're right those are some valid concerns but I've weighed the facts and I'm still investing in it".
>>
>>45496850
>Just rabble rabble.
Exactly, your point was all semantics which I duly pointed out.

In another news I'm glad Bayhorse is finally getting close to production. Good luck anon I hope the company ends up succeeding.
>>
>>45496442
This has to be a troll.
>>
>>45496629
Sold it for more than $500,000. It has billions of dollars of copper in the ground. Yeah I get it that you have to Capex to produce and develop but selling it for $500,000 is an absolute joke. It should go for 2 million at least which would fund a lot of exploration on blogs property, which they have a LOT of exploring to do. This current deal says they don't even give a shit about the company. If they ever announce a financing or dilution I'm done. They had their opportunity to raise funds and they blew it because Rana sold it to his cousin
>>
>>45496894
>He is bringing up valid criticisms

No.

>focusing on minute details and splitting hairs with a dash of religious fevor.

Details matter and can change the meaning of a statement substantially.

>But when you delusionally dismiss valid concerns

'valid'. I suppose you too are an idiot in that you don't understand that these 'valid' concerns are based on twisting words and leaving out critical facts in order to arrive at conclusions which aren't reflective of the truth. 'Valid' indeed.
>>
File: 1632583869536.png (108 KB, 680x490)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>45496298
They are actually butthurt /smg/ shills sperging out on the Gayhorse pump after one week of dumping.

>>45496512
Hey Anon
I have a protip for you to bring back to /smg/:
1. Next week is combined options expiry
2. This means semites in full swing
3. Prices are manipulated towards their maximum pain point
4. Use the maximum pain calculator: https://maximum-pain.com/options/SOXL
5. This week wasn't bear market, compared to the next one
>>
>>45496785
>debunked image
No source, except "it's in the archives" passes for /cmmg/ DD. I look forward to demolishing any supposed rebuttal you might find.
>Bayhorse has a picture of a mine portal on its website, therefore it is a miner.
Bayhorse can call itself a miner all it wants, just like a tranny can call himself a woman all he wants.
>>
>>45496995
Do take into account the funds necessary to drill it and do all of the studies, plus the risks related to permitting. And besides didn't they keep a net smelter royalty? So if it goes into production the NSR can be bought or they can get a steady stream of cash from the royalties. I'm not sure there would have been a buyer for $2M price. Valid point about Rana's village ties though.
>>
>>45496901
>Exactly, your point was all semantics which I duly pointed out.

The entire legal field is based on arguing, understanding, and interpreting semantics. That was merely a single example pointing out how that image was intentionally misleading because it was created by anons with personal grudges against Bayhorse.

We've gone through this exact debate before, it's tiresome.
>>
>>45496607
>>45496629
I was thinking about this today. Big Onion would have taken what, tens of millions to explore properly? Hundreds of millions to get into production? If Blue Lagoon is as massive a resource as it may be proven to be, it would probably be counter productive to dilute BLLG shares to fund any work at Big Onion. Now its Gama's responsibility to get money for exploring BO and we still have some stake in it. We need info on Gama to know what the 2 million shares of Gama is worth though.
>>
File: 1636465282421.gif (677 KB, 400x250)
677 KB
677 KB GIF
>>45497168
>legal field
didn't read any more than that. fucking cultists I swear holy shit
>>
>>45497039
Everyone's an idiot except me because they don't like this one investment.

You don't think the previous history of the company is a concern at all? You don't think that they had to close a previous mine down and sell gravel is a concern at all? Like not even 5% of a concern?

Lets say you took your "bullishness and belief" on a company and made it into a percentage. You wouldn't even say that those things I mentioned would even be 5% of the total? I don't think you can dismiss such things so easily. I always take the previous history of a company into account and while I'm not taking about bayhorse, anytime you see a company go through multiple name changes and previous field projects is usually a red flag.

Its not the company I'm concerned about man. It's your "faith" in it. I'm not saying these people are valid in what they say. I'm just looking at your behavior. Anytime you say "everybody else is stupid except me" there's always something going on there. I know because I do it all the time.
>>
>>45497121
It's two billion dollars worth of copper measured and indicated. Anything else is moot. They sold it for $500,000. They could have gotten two million for it. Easy. They didn't even try.
>>
>>45497239
Look a perfect example of what I'm talking about. I'm pissed at blue lagoon but I'm still invested in it. I'm able to criticize it while still being a fan.
>>
>>45497278
I'm invested in the company fuck man lol. I'm just saying your mentality isn't the most healthy, not that I'm one to criticize, just pointing that out.
>>
File: 1630650325688.jpg (127 KB, 1170x1089)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>45497121
>>45497190
Big Onion was staked together with the Dome Mountain property. Dome's exploration expenses also applied to Big Onion.

Nowadays pre-drilled deposits are going for prime price in BC and BO had am aerial mapping that could easily 3-4x the current resource. The 500k is definitely too cheap for the property and the silence is concerning.
>>
>>45497212
>Everyone's an idiot except me because they don't like this one investment.

Thanks for confirming once again the depth of your idiocy. Feel free to ignore Bayhorse all you want. I don't care if you buy it. That isn't what started this. You are trying to move the goalposts. T

The only reason I responded initially was because there is an image that has been discussed months ago, that once again is being posted here in bad faith. The piece of shit anon who continues to post this nonsense pretends no one has ever debunked the image, by providing context explaining why it's all misleading.
>>
>>45497278
>>Bayhorse Silver Inc is now a producer of silver concentrate
I've read these sort of declarations before from Graeme O'Neill, such as the infamous barite mine.
Get back to me when the company reports revenue from mining on its financial statements.
>>
>>45497338
We could be talking about Pokémon cards and I'd be saying the same thing. Charizard does have weaknesses. If you can't acknowledge that it's probably not good for your strategy.
>>
File: peperainbow.jpg (155 KB, 1200x600)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>45497054
>I look forward to demolishing any supposed rebuttal you might find.
You've demolished nothing and have only affirmed the extreme delusions of the Bayhorse fudders.

>Bayhorse Silver Inc is now a producer of silver concentrate

https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/110069/Bayhorse-Completes-New-Milling-Facility-and-Restarts-Milling-Operations-at-the-Bayhorse-Silver-Mine-Oregon-USA

Idiots like you promised us this would never happen. You swore Bayhorse was a lifestyle company with no intention of mining mineral. Despite this, it only took around 3 months to build and put into operation the Payette mill after receiving the final building permit.

I look forward to seeing you idiots cope as Bayhorse rides the tsunami of the silver bull market that was forming.
>>
>>45497404
Already screencaped.
>>
>>45497456
see
>>45497404
>>
>>45497190
>Big Onion would have taken what, tens of millions to explore properly? Hundreds of millions to get into production?
Yes. To begin with porphyries aren't the best kind of deposit for a junior miner. Often expensive to drill due to the sheer size and often the orebody is at least partly buried deep down underground. And very expensive to develop as well, juniors won't get funding to build. Doesn't mean that porphyry explorers are always a bad investment of course
>>
>>45497395
Listen man I jumped in this because I was concerned for your mental health. Not that I'm one to talk, I'm a legit diagnosed psychotic. I'm just trying to point out that you might be having some stuff that's not making you see things clearly. Yeah there's assholes in here we all know that. There is maleveloent piece of shit stinky assholes but I know that's not you though. I know at your core you have a good heart. You are taking on the weight of single handedly defending this company and I'm sure that takes a mental toll. I'm just telling you that some of these concerns are valid and I'm also trying to tell you to not let these people bother you so much. It's like water off a ducks back. So what they say "whatever"., let them say it. What makes you a better investor is when you can take what they say into account and then move forward.
>>
>>45497530
Like my conviction in altiplano is even stronger now because I acknowledged the fact that the Chilean dictator is not a good thing and reevaluated my posistion. It made me go back over the facts and the project and I came out stronger. Anytime someone does this where they say shit on an inevstment I always pour back in over the fundamentals and come out stronger. Yeah there's retards I get it. I'm just telling you your taking a lot of emotional stress you don't need to take.

/rant. I'm done.
>>
>>45497456
>Bayhorse-Completes-New-Milling-Facility-and-Restarts-Milling-Operations
>You swore Bayhorse was a lifestyle company with no intention of mining mineral.
Do you even know the difference between mining and milling?
>>
>>45497404
Barite prices dropped from $150 to $70/ton. Plenty of silver juniors would be wiped out if silver fell from $23 to $12.
If you're expecting $12 silver idk why you're in this thread to begin with.
>>
>>45497391
not quite true, the two properties both transferred to Blue Lagoon around the same time, but they havent as far as I can tell been amalgamated into one property. They are still two separate claim groups on paper, meaning they still have to file assessment work or pay for the two different groups separately. Now it might not be actually the case though in the paperwork, MTOs map is never to be taken at face value.
>>45497190
Big Onion already has all the exploration done, its been a known resource since i was a kid. The issue is planning a mine around the ore body is a massive headache, as it would require the top of the mountain taken off. This guys also on the right idea. >>45497509
>>
>>45497967
>The issue is planning a mine around the ore body is a massive headache, as it would require the top of the mountain taken off.
So the strip ratio would be so high it wouldn't be economical to mine. And would probably cost way in excess of a billion or two dollars in CAPEX to build. Not to mention the regulatory swamp you'd have to wade through
>>
>>45497456
It's entirely possible they built a mill without ever intending to mine anything. Just like it's possible they bought an ore sorter without ever intending to mine.

Evidence supporting this possibility is the fact that they've spent years and tens of millions of dollars buying new equipment and still haven't mined anything.
>>
>>45497967
There was an interview about it, and they staked a bridge.
But then they probably didn't get the claims merged.

Actually, how much work needs to be done on these claims?
>>
>>45497959
>Barite prices
See "commodities of the moment" and lifestyle companies.
The "mines" are a mirage. They are props for financing an international lifestyle for a select few.
>>
>>45498091
One anon said he was giving up at the end of last year. I wonder if he sold. They now say they're within weeks of production.... so I'm sure most anons will bail out if we don't see anything in the next quarter.
It could be an elaborate ruse, maybe they're just not equipped to mine. But we will know very shortly now. 5 cents if we get more excuses, 20 cents if it works out
>>
>>45497436
>Charizard does have weaknesses
name 5 FUDing faggot
>>
>>45498316
Water. Ground. There's two.
>>
>>45498203
Personally I doubt they have the ore. This is just based on their announcement of a couple years back that they had "commenced mining on the Big Dog zone." and then we never heard another thing about it. Next thing we know they're drilling again.

The other thing I worry about is so far they've shown 0 evidence of blasting, which is weird. They photographed literally everything else they've been doing. The complete lack of blasting to me says they don't know how to mine or don't plan on doing it.
>>
>>45498358
NONONO YOU CANT JUST HECKIN POINT OUT WEAKNESSES NEIGHSAYER FAGGOT FUD FUD FUUUDDD
>>
>>45498367
I think it's just a small team and people are vastly overestimating their capabilities. I think it will just be a small mine operating at 50 tpd, maybe 100 if we're lucky that makes a nice little profit every year. Not something unworthy of inevstment but not this 100 million dollar mine that people think it's going to be. I think they're doing the best they can with the team they have but this is only like a staff of twelve people here.
>>
File: Fuck You.jpg (150 KB, 736x981)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>45498358
>asked about pokémon card weakness
>starts listing nintendo gayboy weaknesses
Confirmed goalpost moving retard.
Watch your faggot ground-type Diglet Mud Slap me for 0 damage due to my -30 FIGHTING TYPE RESISTANCE.
Bayhorse $200 EOY
>>
>>45497959
>Barite prices
Graeme originally marketed Flagstaff as a gold-silver prospect. After prices peaked, it became a barite mine. When that tanked, it became a graphite prospect. I would advise potential Bayhorse speculators to read Kent Exploration news releases from November, 2006, to May, 2014, regarding the Flagstaff property. They constitute a case study on how to string along investors.
What is it they say about a leopard and its spots?
>>
>>45498457
I agree with only one difference. Small operations don't usually build their own offsite mills. I assume they did that because shareholders gave them the money to. I'm not certain they have enough ore or enough trucks to recoup that loss.

Not that this would stop me from buying it before it moons and then selling as close to the top as I can. But it might be a concern for hodlers. Or maybe not. I don't know how much ore they have, and I don't think they do either at this point.
>>
>>45498026
If memory serves me right about half the ore body is accessible within 100ft of surface, covered mostly by talus and late volcanic tuff. The rest steeply dips below the mountain. It could be mined, permitting and planning wouldnt be the issue, building a mill though and its associated infrastructure would be the main hurdle. I ll have a look at my old notes from 96 on Onion to double check the depths.

>>45498128
from what MTO shows its a set of four claim groups covering Onion and the three add on claim groups surrounding it. Each claim group would need to be calculated for separately but some of my larger hard rock properties cost me 25k to keep in good standing with basic work, thats chump change for a company like Blue Lagoon. They have done recent drill work on the property so that should cover them in filing without any issue, however it doesnt appear they have filed assessment work for 2021 yet. I ll double check everything when MTO isnt shitting the bed.
>>
>>45498571
Gold and silver dropped 40% in the same period. When they got a barite hit they advertised it as a bonus. It was a junior getting wiped out by the commodities cycle ending.
Tell me which juniors today will survive metals dropping 50% in price today. 10% of them????
2006 was the perfect time to enter the market, 2013 is when the music stopped. Even goldman sachs is saying the commodities music is just starting now

It's not even worth arguing, everyone will know in the next 3 months. Why even bother at this point?
>>
>>45488341
you are fucking kidding me. that pick shows that is all they got to process and they claiming that is something to brag about? You suckers deserve all the deadhorse stock your mommy will let you buy
>>
>>45498779
>When they got a barite hit they advertised it as a bonus
Bullshit. The barite pit already existed on the property. Very convenient, no? Quit gaslighting.
>>
>>45498091
>It's entirely possible they built a mill without ever intending to mine anything.

Thanks for reminding me why you idiots are a lost cause.
>>
>>45498777
Getting half of the orebody wouldn't be bad. 40Mt @ 0.3% Cu near surface would be a decent operation. It would be pretty small for a porphyry mine but the mill could also be smaller meaning less CAPEX. 10,000t per day milling operation for 10 years would get the job done. Doesn't seem that expensive relatively speaking, pre-stripping of talus wouldn't be that expensive either.

If what you're saying is true then how come this isn't a mine already? Perhaps 40Mt is just too small for a porphyry project with .3% Cu grade? Maybe it's just a marginal project.
>>
File: 1639889123951.png (606 KB, 1280x1064)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>45498890
I loled when I read that as well.
>>
>>45498890
>>45498953
There's no reason to build a mill in the first place since they can easily sell ore to a mill or hire a mill to process it for a flat rate. The only possible reasons to build a mill before you're mining is either you've got enough proven ore to make building your own more profitable than using someone else's, or because shareholders are throwing money at you and you need to spend it.

One of these options appears much more likely than the other.
>>
>>45498940
i am pretty sure its because there have been better and easier deposits to operate on in the general area. Onion has always been one of those "its there but waiting" properties, same goes for the davidson Molybdenum property under hudson bay mountain. The economics have just not been right for the property to mature.
>>
>>45498940
>Maybe it's just a marginal project.
Very marginal. Most copper mines have higher grades than that and they are much bigger too. 0.3% Cu is only $30/ton even at $4.5 copper. That's only 0.52g/t gold. It may be a bit cheaper running Cu through the mill and creating a concentrate than with gold, not sure about that. But noone would put a 40Mt 0.52g/t gold deposit into production unless it's heap leachable and low strip.
Some put too much emphasis on the in situ metal value. There are lots of projects with large in situ value but worth almost nothing because it's just not economic to mine.
They did get a royalty on the deposit so if Rana's village friend is super lucky and drills some good holes that makes the project much more attractive then they have very significant upside through that.
I don't own the stock but if I did I would be almost a bit relieved by the deal because I wouldn't want the company to start gambling on drill holes on Big Onion. I would want everything going into their gold property because that has much better prospects and I'm also much more of a gold bull.
>>
>>45499063
>The only possible reasons
Or you're an elderly man, looking for a buyout, prices of fuels are rising, and an operational mine with a mill near the extraction site is cost effective and improves the efficacy of the operation.

Clearly, there are more 'possible reasons'. Smug arrogant faggots are blind to them, however.
>>
>>45499469
>Most copper mines have higher grades than that and they are much bigger too.
Think I read somewhere that Canadian copper porphyry mines have an average CuEq grade of about .35% or so. Latin American mines on the other hand...
But yeah scale is necessary when you have such low grades. Guess below 100Mt just doesn't cut it. Unless I suppose if they had an oxide copper deposit, but this is sulphides we're talking about and it needs milling, flotation and concentration
>Some put too much emphasis on the in situ metal value. There are lots of projects with large in situ value but worth almost nothing because it's just not economic to mine.
Absolutely. I've been shaking my head when anons screech about "muh $2 BILLION DOLLERS OF COPPER" without really taking a step back and thinking about the actual economics.
>I don't own the stock but if I did I would be almost a bit relieved by the deal because I wouldn't want the company to start gambling on drill holes on Big Onion.
I was actually I think the only one in the thread calling it a fair deal when the news came. Many confused anons were rather angry.
>>
>>45499469
Big Onion has molybdenum values with the copper which was what most of the old exploration was after in the 90s and 2000s, but it also has a history of gold and silver too. Back in the 1920s that was what drew prospectors to its slopes, two adits were driven into a sulfide surface outcrop which had fantastic silver grades, and placer gold still comes off the back flank of Onion, appearing in Onion creek. A wide galena outcrop is also known about in the old records on the western flank, outcropping above one of the unnamed creeks. I personally know of several gold quartz outcroppings to the Northwest too discovered in the 1950s.

Onion is a treasure box of exploration potential, but it really has only been looked at for copper / moly in recent decades.
>>
https://goldgeologist.com/mercenary_musings/musing-180820-Why-I-Dont-Want-to-Own-Mining-Companies.pdf
Good writeup about the risks of mining. I often read that this isn't a buy and hold sector and I don't disagree entirely.
>>
>>45499487
>Or you're an elderly man, looking for a buyout,
yes, that's essentially what I said. Shareholders are throwing money at you and you need to spend it.

Selling a mine is not mining.
>>
>>45499607
>Think I read somewhere that Canadian copper porphyry mines have an average CuEq grade of about .35% or so
That may be true, I don't follow copper very closely. One thing that probably also skews an average figure a bit downward is that these deposits are often very big and when the mill is already paid for they will be able to just keep it running even with low grade ore for a while if the Cu price remains decent. At a much lower grade than what you would need to build a new mill is what I mean.
I did remember before being surprised at the low grade of Cu ore a BC mine was running. I think it was below 0.3%, but I'm sure it's marginal at that point and the strip will have to be very low, which is also often is of course with these large copper deposits.
>I was actually I think the only one in the thread calling it a fair deal when the news came. Many confused anons were rather angry.
I have also spoken out before about this once or twice but yeah some people are not happy lol. Doesn't help that the guy running the other company is a jeet as well.
>>
>>45499786
Yes you absolutely need scale to get these projects running, and they'll keep running thanks to byproduct sales. A good rule of thumb for porphyry projects for myself is "go big or go home"
>>
>>45499751
>yes, that's essentially what I said.
You didn't. If you believe differently, highlight wherea buyout was implied.
>>
>>45499786
>which is also often is of course with these large copper deposits.
kek, little bit tired and tipsy this evening, but I think you get what I'm saying.
>>
>>45493155
Impact
>>
>>45499860
>highlight wherea buyout was implied.
selling equity to investors and shareholders is a buyout.

it is not mining.
>>
Arkk is now just a Bitcoin bet
>>
File: FJFdElhXoAEW7oD.jpg (215 KB, 1266x621)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
Shipping rates still extremely high. Also brent closed at $86.36. I don't know much about the oil industry at all. What is the cost of production in general? I know it's very low in the ME and Russia but what about the US and Canada? I'm talking all in cost.
>>
>>45500279
New myself as well but I think there are plenty of companies with around $40/boepd total costs which would translate to about $40/boepd netback at current prices. Not nearly knowledgeable enough though so I cannot say anything for certain
>>
>>45500394
>search definition netback just to make sure
shit. Netback means all of the costs to produce one barrel. Mistakes were made.
>>
>>45500394
I've also seen some low numbers thrown around but they may be the equivalent of AISC for gold miners, which is misleading actually because all in cost is significantly higher.
I was just looking at the financials for some of the big ones. Exxon was a 13% pre tax profit margin for Q3 which must have been avg low 70s for brent and around 70 for WTI, not sure where they sell most of their oil.
Chevron was a 20% pre tax margin. Shell averaged below 10% over the past few quarters (last was b/e, prob an outlier).
So it's not even like they were printing on average. Now oil is a bit higher but there's also significant inflation every quarter.
>>
>>45499938
>selling equity to investors and shareholders is a buyout.

Oh lord...
>>
>>45497756
>Do you even know the difference between mining and milling?

I posted the article to show that the bayhorse mine is operational. Your post is probably the purest example of you retards being bad faith actors intent on misinforming, fudding, and perpetually move the goal posts.

>hur hur thats milling they were already mining

Oh? According to you idiots Bayhorse was a lifestyle company who had zero intention of performing any mining related activities at all.
>>
>>45501253
>I posted the article to show that the bayhorse mine is operational.
No you didn't. You posted a news release about their milling facility.
If the mine is operational, how many tons of ore per day are they extracting?
You referenced legalities before and said that I was being misleading because I referred to Bayhorse Silver Inc. simply as Bayhorse, yet you substitute milling for mining. Go read the General Mining Act of 1872, Mr. Legality.
>>
Price predictions of Blue Lagoon at 2200 gold? I’m thinking 1.75 USD
>>
File: BayhorseOperational.jpg (581 KB, 2016x1512)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
>>45501555
>No you didn't. You posted a news release about their milling facility.

What kind of retard are you? Holy shit. I suppose these bags weren't extracted (mined) from the mine itself?

>You referenced legalities

Clearly a field you should steer clear from.
>>
>>45501735
>I suppose these bags weren't extracted (mined) from the mine itself?
those were mined in the 1940's by a different company.

I know, this stuff is confusing.
>>
File: MUH_15000_TONS.png (354 KB, 720x3224)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
>>45501735
>I suppose these bags weren't extracted (mined) from the mine itself?
Cleaning muck and old ore chutes doesn't constitute an operating mine.
>these bags
Bayhorse has been talking about their bulk lot for shipment (picrel) since 2014 and has reported no revenue to date.
Again, how many tons per day is Bayhorse extracting from its mine?
Again, do you believe that milling is the same as mining?
>>
File: retardBHSfudder.png (75 KB, 645x729)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>45501988
>those bags of concentrate were mined years ago
>nothing of value has been extracted for years
>>
https://nikotheos.com/2022/01/14/oil-and-the-dollar-a-look-at-alternative-sources-for-macro-analysis/

I would appreciate feedback on my blogpost, do you find it interesting?
>>
>>45502240
>>nothing of value has been extracted for years
therefore Bayhorse Silver Inc has done no mining.
How do you reconcile this drivel >>45496298
with your conflation of milling and mining here >>45497456
?
You contest that an argument is invalid because a full business name wasn't used, yet find that milling is equivalent to mining?
Again, do you believe that milling is the same as mining?
>>
>>45502262
see >>45502380
>>
>>45500639
Ah yes I forgot. With oil and gas companies we have to take into account price hedging. Because commodity markets fluctuate energy companies hedge their product sales to be sold at a predetermined price. That's why they don't make that much more or less when prices go up or down a lot. Some of the juniors are probably more leveraged/less hedged.
>>
File: 23142342342342342.png (473 KB, 745x703)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
>>45502424
>"""Oil and Gas"""
>>
>>45502499
based retard
>>
>>45502292
Good writeup. George Gammon has talked a fair deal about the Petrodollar and its importance to Dollar demand. I think it's pretty clear these are the signs of the reserve currency hegemony shaking. China's plan is pretty simple, they want to do what the USA has done. Turn the country's economy into a consumer economy by increasing demand for goods while investing heavily into infrastructure and production of goods abroad. All the while exporting yuans and making sure they are in high demand. Which means immense economic growth and prosperity to China.
>>
>>45488341
Lads, if I have a few million from crypto, how do I /makeit/ off of commodities in the coming decade? Oil and Uranium maybe? I think the overvalued tech sector is going to dump very shortly.
>>
>>45502807
Thank you anon, I’ll have to look at his work. For oil specifically my personal favorite analyst is Gail Tverberg, I take my macro outlook from a lot of sources.

I think you’re right, I think China is explicitly following in the US’s footsteps trying to capture the reserve status, they want lots of yuan in lots of countries hands. I wonder though what this means for where China actually resides developmentally, and what developed countries like the US and EU are holding back from them. I think it’s likely we are in a transitional period of some sort to a full informational economy, but I don’t have enough information ironically enough to point to the important arguments for that.
>>
File: fudderRetard.jpg (41 KB, 624x589)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>45502380
>I don't realize what an idiot I am
>>
File: hey bro.png (161 KB, 1274x360)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>45502851
>>
File: huh.jpg (294 KB, 2880x1620)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
Is now a good time to add Bannerman to my 'folio?
>>
>>45503071
Why do I care about silver? As I see it supply chains are fucked for the forseeable future, so energy makes more sense.
>>
File: BHS-RETARD.png (121 KB, 939x589)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>45502968
>>
>>45503223
I think we'll hit $100 oil soon enough. but after that it's going to crab. That's when metals are going to start going up quickly.
>>
>>45503466
desu I don't really know what I'm doing with commodities aside from thinking they're going up due to reopening and supply chains. In crypto or tech I just look for a narrative, go long, and don't fight the Fed.
>>
>>45502966
George is a great guy, asks more questions than answers and puts out interesting thought experiments.

I believe China and other Eastern nations may be turning their backs a little to the (Euro-)Dollar. Seems like they're hard at work building trade alliances and setting up financial systems. I guess that's also their way of deleveraging and decentralizing away from the current systems a little. They don't want to be caught with their pants down having to rely on the Dollar and bear the brunt of the next financial crisis while USA prints away at its leisure once again
>>
>>45503495
>>45502851
If you have millions you may as well pick a major and sit on it. Pick a commodity you like, own shares of a major with good numbers and make an easy 2-4x imho
>>
File: hey bro2.png (160 KB, 1274x360)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>45503223
>>
>>45503598
2-4x over what timeframe, 10 years? The Fed is going to restart QE on steroids again before then which will make tech a good investment again imo, I guess I'll look into energy/metals as diversification though.
>>
File: gc.png (62 KB, 1218x593)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>45503495
government must print lots of $$$$$ to not go bankrupt due to social security. they must keep interest rates low to prevent their variable rate debt from making it worse.
all commodities are good to hold, energy & metals will appreciate the most. metals come last simply becuase its the largest market in the world. $11 trillion gold market cap. It takes a long time and pressure to move it anywhere.

kind of like people flock to BTC as a safe haven from shitcoins, or people flock to the index to be safe from shitty small caps. Last step is going from stocks to gold, the safest haven of them all.
>>
>>45503664
I'd say within this decade but depends on the company really. Some of the bigger market cap midtier/major developers or early producers should be easy money. Check out Ivanhoe Mines for example, one of the industry leaders and they just started their operations at Kamoa-Kakula. Or Filo Mining with their discovery at Filo del Sol. Both of these are great copper exposure.

Do mind the jurisdictional risks though. Mines are sometimes viewed as free real estate among commies who run states
>>
>>45503687
>government must print lots of $$$$$ to not go bankrupt due to social security. they must keep interest rates low to prevent their variable rate debt from making it worse.
Yeah I agree with this but recently an accommodative Fed has led to tech stocks and crypto going up rather than PMs in particular, I'm more interested in anything related to energy.

>kind of like people flock to BTC as a safe haven from shitcoins, or people flock to the index to be safe from shitty small caps. Last step is going from stocks to gold, the safest haven of them all.
The thing is that's not really true, shitcoins and BTC move all at once usually following the NASDAQ to the downside. BTC is just the king of shitcoins.

>>45503745
Yeah one of the risks is that commodities booms tend to be great for Communist governments especially in, for example, Latin America, if we're going back to a commodities boom I can already see this lining up in LatAm as they're slouching towards Communism again.
>>
>>45503765
Copper, lithium, uranium, oil and gas will probably be the most interesting commodities for you. Copper has been in a deficit for years, production has decreased and investment flows have dryed up (before 2020). But at the same time demand is increasing and if all this electrification and whatnot is going to be done it will increase even more... not just EVs -- they'll have to pull wires everywhere for charging stations. Good to note thay aluminum is often used as a substitute in electrical wiring because copper is more expensive.

Really, copper is in many ways going to be the new oil though of course it won't be replacing oil anytime soon. As for oil and gas you should consider putting some money into an inegrated giant like Shell, Saudi-Aramco or Suncor. Or even one of those Russian companies like Gazprom

Lithium I admit I'm not that knowledgeable about but the best strat is probably to invest in some big development stage project that will likely get taken out by a major, or is already owned by a major. There are a lot of uranium chads here who are able to shill you their companies better but I believe Global Atomic, Cameco and Kazatomprom are excellent bets
>>
File: 1489430376826.jpg (35 KB, 369x387)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
I know you retarded nigger fagits only give a fuck about muh moon gainz but did anyone buy some USOI or hwat?
I was prepping the BHLL and tickling a Gayhorse but i wasn't so stupid not to eat some uSOI last feb.
as of now i am 29% in the black because i reinvest divs.
I use postions like this in my accounts as break in case of emergency and will dump them to capture big swings up in other memes.

Did you by Fren?
>>
>>45496680
What do you mean? Starcore doesn't have debt
>>
>>45501610
I would expect a few dollar because I'm a moon boy.
But that is a reasonable guess by the numbers.
>>
>>45500279
>production
With oil you need to be mostly looking at the supply situation right now. It's abysmal and it's going to take years to get the production up. Follow Josh Young on Twitter. Josh Young 1. He posts daily information. Just look at the last couple of his posts and you will get the picture. Another top analyst in oil is chigirl.

Literally any oil company is a good inevstment right now. Just pick one and wait till oil goes to $120 in three to six months, sell half to your full posistion to wait for either the correction or ensuing stock market dump, then buy back in and ride it all the way to $200. The strongest company with best potential is SM ENERGY.
>>
File: 1636821675097.jpg (814 KB, 1125x989)
814 KB
814 KB JPG
>>45502851
this anon>>45503598 is completely right.

You can do something like 1 million/half a million per commodity (gold, copper, oil, uranium) in major and being done. Ride and become a billionnaire in 8 years.

I'm jealous of your situation, no stress, no doubt, easy bullmarket.
>>
>>45500639
As long as oil is over $70 even the most unprofitable companies are basically printing money.
>>
>>45501988
LOL do you really think hey just had these old bags ready and waiting for a photo op?
>>
>>45506015
What do you intend to do with your PM stocks when we reach 50$ ? Most like Michael Olivier or Don Durrett expect a pump very fast to 75 after that.

I don't know if it's smart to sell half at that point, after lets say x5, and wait for a big pullback or just never try to time the market and add on big correction. Seen lot of people planning to do just that, less optimal but less stress considering how big the return will be anyway.
>>
>>45502262
You know what though now that you mention it and this has the conspiracy theory effect I'm inclined to lend credence to the idea. Lol.

Yes those are the bags they mined in 2014 and they have been using them for photo ops and nrs.
>>
>>45503495
Commodities will go up because of structural supply deficits. "Reopening and supply chains" are just the bonus.

Retarded normies think this is "reopening and supply chain" driven but people who arent retarded and actually study this shit know that it's because of abysmal and catastrophic supply situations for just about every commodity on the planet. Aka we got stuff for cheap for too long, the corrupt financial markets and governments kept the prices down and our supplies got fucked. Every fucking person shouldn't be able to have a $100 smart phone and the shit should cost like $500.
>>
>>45503664
These oil companies I shill in the thread are 3-5xs in the next two years with a few being 10x
>>
>>45504014
There are so many better oil companies than that. Athabasca oil. Sm energy. Centennial development.
>>
>>45504403
Pretty sure they do.... >>45506049
>>
>>45506049
All capitol gains I ever earn from this point forward will be converted either into precious metals or land. I will only sell silver for gold and only ever sell gold for land.
>>
>>45506173
Not in the books though, but they may owe some gold to a Mexican cartel
>>
>>45506275
Maybe I'm confused with another miner. There was a reason I passed on Starcore. It was either debt or low production. I've still been watching it though. The prospect sounds great.
>>
>>45488341
Why the hell do you have a screencap of a 4 second old post from twitter? Seems like something a person who tweeted would post.
>>
File: NANR.png (65 KB, 827x687)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
I came across another ETF that looks good for overall commodities equities exposure, NANR. It's SPDR's commodities ETF that focuses on North American commodity producers. It also has fairly high exposure to large cap gold and silver miners at about 10-15% of its holdings, which is interesting. This ETF is similar to GUNR except it only has North American holdings.
>>
>>45502851
Ignore all faggots, buy battery grade lithium mining stocks, do not buy regular lithium mining stock, it has to be battery grade, and with the massive push for electric vehicles and equipment, the battery grade supply will run into a issue, meaning supply and demand laws will fully come into effect, and the prices will go up hard. IGO is one to look into as they own a 25% indirect interest in the West Australian Greenbushes lithium mine, as well as other options out there.
>>
>>45506065
>Yes those are the bags they mined in 2014 and they have been using them for photo ops and nrs.
the bags are new.

they're full of rock left over from the 1980's
This is called housekeeping
they're cleaning the muck out of the mine from previous operations. SOP
it's not fraud, it's just normal cleaning up. It's also not mining.
>>
>>45488341

i have a general question sirs lets assume we take BTC or aether as examples, when the time comes for the world govs to adapt the blockchain why would BTC hold value if they can just copy it and make something their of their own without the ability to convert i mean i don't get it sorry if dumb sirs
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 247x204)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>45506363
>Why the hell do you have a screencap of a 4 second old post from twitter? Seems like something a person who tweeted would post.

...Graeme?
>>
File: FEPnbzSXMAY7h57.png (439 KB, 447x680)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>45506186
Yeah I guess it's different for people with big capital, I remember you're well past 200k.

It depends how high miner go when we reach 50$, I might sell half if we go higher than x4 and wait for a pullback to spread onto other miner. I'm pretty heavy on only 10 names with 30k invested.

Good luck to you all.
>>
>>45506486

anything else except IGO LAC and ALB
>>
File: 1637984389591.gif (2.36 MB, 400x225)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB GIF
>>45491527
What truly amazes me is that the first thing you think about is trannies & dick and not the infinite amount of little brown SE Asian QTs with real vaginas, awesome non GMO food, cheap living and High speed internet.
>>
>>45506186
Based and absolutely my plan as well. May you have children that are just as wise as you.
>>
https://www.juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/667-tsx/aot/113868-ascot-intercepts-more-high-grade-gold-at-the-day-zone-including-58-6-g-t-gold-over-1-9-metres-and-16-5-g-t-gold-over-5-7-metres.html

Not bad intercepts for Ascot Resources from the Day Zone!
>>
>>45508570
Nonetheless if G is living in T because LBs or Vs is not the point. He should be living in Oregon supervising the mine, even more now that production will start in 2 weeks.
>>
>>45508758
this is the 21 century... he can do it remotely if needed

He is the the fucking CEO. It's called delegating authority.

That is what is says on paper... do you even know where he is physically right now?

He could be on a Lear jet with 6 short time girls, 3 ladyboys and a monke on his way to the mine right now... and be back in BKK for the 8pm Thai soap operas.

Fucking wagies... lol
>>
>>45508890
That doesn't change the fact that Thailand won't extradite him to US or Canada, also a 3:6 proportion sounds very gay to me
>>
File: 1617364642356.jpg (85 KB, 602x459)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>45509079
> 3:6 proportion sounds very gay to me
kek
monke solves this problem

good lord. i acquiesce.
>>
>>45495096
Money market funds use RRP. I assume they must hold very liquid things and definitely don't want to lose money, so they settle for those insignificant yields. The yield is so low because Fed want banks to lend to the real economy, but MMFs can't take any risk so they'll rather take a guaranteed 0.05% instead of zero. Do remember that institutions around world buy nominally negative yielding bonds. Perhaps capital outside of US has found a way to participate in the RRP market?
>>
>>45506486
So Lithium for energy storage & batteries, oil and gas are no brainers, Uranium for the nuclear energy push that I think will happen, anything else? Not TOO interested in gold and silver unless there's an energy connection there, I'm not a big fan of goldbuggery
>>
>>45502292
Yes, it is interesting. Clearly currency plays a role here. Something to do with Renminbi vs Yuan, the trade war between China and US or currency manipulation? China has probably also been buying black market Iranian oil. I don't know, just throwing stuff out there. Dedollarization?
>>
>>45506451
Exxon and suncor I hear aren't that good plays. Can't tell if it better than GUNR, check relative performance?
>>
>>45509213
Platinum is used in hydrogen storage tech, it is also a PM so you get exposure both ways? Hydrogen is probably more speculative energy transition play
>>
>>45509669
Not a big believer in hydrogen fuel cells, nor nuclear fusion in the near term (background's in physics)
>>
>>45509692
Yeah me neither. Hydrogen could have some niche use as energy storage and transfer mechanism. Like heavy trucks, airplanes, things that are hard to electrify completely
>>
>>45496513
Bayhorse fundamentals seem good as well...in USA, primary silver, basically untapped mine coming online as silver suppression starts to end
>>
I don't wanna invest in commodities, It takes time and is liable to immeasurable hazards and pitfalls...
I'll stick to crypto, and the goodwill of S_Y$ right now
>>
>>45509213
copper for energy transmission and literally everything electrical. It's essential
>>
>>45496513
Fundamentals should be ignored in crypto but I don't think this is true of energy - crypto is a speculative mania so you need to buy the players with the strongest narrative and dump when that strength dies out
>>
>>45509907
>untapped mine coming online as silver suppression starts to end
Fantastic drivel.
>>
>>45510639
Peepeepoopoo
>>
If Chile doesn't scare you check out Rio2 anons. 100% oxide heap leach gold project, 1.8Moz reserves in 5Moz M&I resources, 1.4Moz Inferred, 75% recoveries, almost 100koz annual production for 13yr + 3yr 50kt annual production after mining for three years. At current gold price after-tax NPV is $400 and IRR is 60%. Very solid project. Company Enterprise Value is about C$100M. I think it needs some permitting still but they've got their financing for the cheap construction already.
>>
>>45511144
All of LatAm is going to go Communist again in a commodities boom. Seems risky especially Chile, they just elected a socialist
>>
>>45508570
>little brown SE Asian QTs with real vaginas, awesome non GMO food, cheap living and High speed internet
I have been to Thailand. It's a dirty shithole with ugly and nasty women and I am sure their quality standards for food are lower than in the western world. That's not my point though. He should be living near the mine.

>He is the the fucking CEO. It's called delegating authority.
He's the CEO of a junior mining company. It's essentially a startup. He should be living and breathing for gayhorse, making sure that it operates as soon as possible. It's incredible that his shareholders don't find his behavior odd and alarming.
>>
>>45509907
>Bayhorse fundamentals seem good
They will be announcing a new financing before the end of April (40-50 million shares for a year of funding). BHS needs $280k/month just to keep the lights on and another $200k/month to pretend it's improving its properties.
Maybe the Miles-Franklin sheisters like Chris Marcus, David Morgan, Andy Schectman and Dave Kranzler will tell you differently, but chronic dilutive financings will kill your capital.
>>
>>45511197
Yes Chile, Peru, Argentina and Mexico are definitely some of the riskier jurisdictions in LatAmerica. Doesn't mean they'll start nationalizing mines all of a sudden. Where there is risk there is opportunity and speculating with juniors can make you some quick gains from which to exit at higher stock prices. Definitely not something to hold long term.
>>
Can someone explain to me what the balance sheet of a central bank actually represents? a balance sheet is just total assets right? which = liabilities + shareholder equity. but the only real assets a central bank has is gold (if it has any) because fiat is fake and debt anyway. so basically if you remove the dollar value of the gold reserves from the balance sheet does this reflect the total amount of fiat money? this should be a pretty good way of measuring the money supply
>>
File: bayhorse.jpg (123 KB, 896x1165)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>45511659
>BHS needs $280k/month just to keep the lights on
I doubt the overhead is that high but it does seem like they will need to raise more money to get into production, unless they have a lot of ore that's already mined they can sell at a good margin.
A bit weird they don't have a link to their financials on the website so I had to go directly to sedar. They only had C$1.36M end of Q3 and must have been spending money getting the mill up and running since then so I would expect a raise very soon and could be significant, 50M shares maybe. They will need working capital.
Will they be mining themselves or use a contract miner? Do they have mining equipment already?
There are a lot of Bayhorse bulls in these threads, but very few, if any, seem to be able to answer these kinds of questions.
>>
>>45512189
It's of course also possible they will finance startup through debt. They have C$0.9 of convertible debt it looks like, but that's all so perhaps they will do that. But it's going to be high interest due to the high risk of the project which is why I'm guessing they will go with equity, or maybe a combination.
Also hard to say exactly how much money they will need. They aren't very transparent about that.
>>
>>45512189
>I doubt the overhead is that high
3 month cash G&A = $1,217,387 - $380,820 (non-cash share-based compensation) = $836,567
$836,567 / 3 = $278,855 per month
Mineral property expenses are not included in G&A. Note 9 sums $2,039,879 for mineral property and exploration expenses over 9 months. Subtract $208,539 for non-cash depreciationand we have $1,831,340. $1,831,340 / 9 = $204,482 per month.
>>
>>45488341
>we are doing the silver squeeze fight goyim....
>...by adding silver to the market
>>
File: horse.jpg (170 KB, 998x1243)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>45512535
I wouldn't call financing fee a part of overhead. Take the first 9 months of 2020 for a better representation of clean overhead and it's a bit like C$1M a year cash costs.
>>
>>45512557
This is like having 100 people dumping water out of the pool with buckets and one guy running over from the neighbors house with a tea cup to put water in
>>
I'm gonna keep buying horse because I don't live very far from the mine
Do you think graeme will share his ladyboys with me if I visit?
>>
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/energy/greenland-bans-oil-and-gas-exploration/
In case you need another reason not to invest in anything Greenland related. Let it not be forgotten that just last year they banned exploration and development of ANY mineral project that has more than 0.01% Uranium in resources.
>>
File: pepe_cheers_dick.png (90 KB, 548x517)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>45512189
>>45512460
>>45512699

Someone looks absolutely butthurt that Bayhorse dares to pump when NASDAQ shits the bed.
>>
>>45512810
when the squeeze happens, it makes a huge difference whether a silver mine keeps selling or not, though
>>
>>45508065
We'll all make it.

>>45509213

Not lithium. You want copper for battery plays. Rick rule has lots to say about lithium. It's incredibly abundant.
>>
>>45509213
Silver is the most used commodity in electronics and renewable energy followed by copper. You need to stick around and learn a little bit before you start allocating money. Judging from this post you have a lot to learn and there snothing wrong with that, but you also seem like you're in a rush to put money somewhere. Give yourself two weeks and be patient.

Silver is the number 2 commodity in the world bested only by oil. Silver is used in almost every single electronic component from smart phones to solar panels. When they cant use silver they use copper. Battery metals are copper and zinc. Lithium is incredibly abundant and under no real supply constraints. Gold is for securing your wealth when you inevstment pay off. When you take profits you should be converting them into gold (and silver)
>>
>>45509608
Suncor is a three x at best with oil going to $100-200. Gunr has cleared all Resistance on the chart and is officially in blue sky territory right now along with being in an uptrend. Id rather have my money in gunr between the two and be quite excited honestly, which I am and I do.
>>
>>45509907
Fundamentals seem good. Wasn't saying anything about bayhorse with that comment, just about the comment itself.
>>
>>45509942
We'll the fundamentals in crypto ro are different which are low interest rates and quantatstive easing. As soon as those wind down is when you want to get out of crypto, which is seemingly right now.
>>
>>45511144
I'll look into it.

>>45511411

He's not living in Thailand right? I thought he just went there for a week to secure the ocean deal like six months ago.
>>
>>45512189
That is their Monthly cost to mine so theoretically that should only be the money the spend when mining, however seemingly they have been burning through that amount whether they have been mining or not.
>>
>>45512845
Would you mind visiting the mine site once in a while and updating us on activity? Are they moving material, plowing snow, etc? Drones are cheap. You would be a hero here.>>45512845
>>
>>45513760
>>45513760
>>45513760
>>45513760
NEW
>>
>>45513467
>He's not living in Thailand right? I thought he just went there for a week to secure the ocean deal like six months ago.
I don´t even know. Might be photoshopped desu.
>>
>>45509907
>as silver suppression starts to end
Oy vey, they never learn.
>>
>>45513467
See >>45491527
>>
>>45512845
Just drive by and take us a picture every week. Start a patreon and you're set.
>>
>>45513294
Not battery grade, that's a specific grade that can be used for battery production, this is why I suggest only mines with high battery grade lithium only, regular lithium is junk in contrast.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.