[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (3.26 MB, 2560x1440)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
If the US gave black people reparations, how would that effect the economy?
>>
>>41887970
nothing would change at all
>>
>>41887970
Nike sales would skyrocket
>>
There's already an issue of getting wagies back in their cagies. Like when cable companies rose their prices to balance hemoraging clientel, government raises taxes on the ever decreasing wage serfs to balance it out. Reparations are coming, short term it will "help" the economy by "healing race relations" and "income inequality", but long term it's another piece of writing on the wall the country is done for and steadily losing power.
>>
water melon, gold bracelets, and nike would be sold out
>>
>>41888171
this
>>
>>41888173
Income inequality
>found the commie.
Checked
>>
>>41887970
The only way it would work is if you provided loans and guidance to aspiring black entrepreneurs.
>>
>>41887970
same but the masses would be even poorer
>>
https://youtu.be/FRZN7IzvCVs
>>
Affirmative action, minority scholarships, and the likes were already their reparations. Cutting them a check on top of these things would just create more race division.
>>
>>41887970
Good news for malt liquor and watermelon salespeople
>>
I’m black and the first thing I would do is buy gold & silver miners
>iykyk
>>
>>41888304
Not all of them, I've worked with some smart black people. One of them did actually run a small business though it didn't go anywhere.
>>
File: 1623968184677.png (979 KB, 1140x798)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
>>41888226
It was "income inequality" not income inequality you fucking retard. But reparations will never come because that might actually decrease nigger rage for a year or so.
>>
>>41888367
Nigger
>>
>>41888412
Racism isn't allowed outside of /b/, /pol/tard. Chill with that word
>>
>>41888412
Everybody look!
It's a butthurt faggot commie!
>>
File: 1626806592804s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>41887970
unironically, it would start a cold race war
whites will resent the blacks who got free government money, would charge them more at establishments, spit in food. blacks would go on soc media and talk about how they are reclaiming money from da evil raciss wyts, and just demand more from da wyts who dont stopp all dat opressin. shaming white people in public randomly with wads of reparation gibs will become a tiktok trend. many white libs will contain and repress their rage, many will snap out of it and pendulum into the hands of the alt-right. literally would be the worst thing for race relations since the 60s.
you cant just give race based free money, thats racist
label it as class based welfare checks, give poor whites money too so they dont go shoot their neighbor tyrone after big govt fucked him over for the last time.
this is a huge issua and i cant believe retard politicians actually say this shit out loud in public forums
>>
>>41888454
>I hate Communism!
We get it, you're white and born with money. Have sex
>>
>>41888448
He speaketh da truths!
>>
File: 1634187103686.jpg (1.37 MB, 3600x2400)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>41888454
You not understanding punctuation doesn't make me a commie
>>41888450
I hate niggers so much it's unreal
>>
>>41887970
Bullish for alcohol stocks.
>>
>>41888489
Imagine a life that revolves around such worthless time wasting activities such as sex.
Do you even have hobbies outside of cooming and gobumisim
>>
File: 1604622441042.png (353 KB, 447x595)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>41888489
Commies aren't people
>>
>>41888171
This is why I hold NKE
People will always buy their garbage sneakers
>>
But America has already spent 11 trillion dollars on niggers in a very small timespan. Nothing would change because we've already run a portion of the world's wealth through their wallets without elevating them OR deteriorating white patience. What reparations? Systemic Leftism has destroyed the ability to get things done, it's not like money does much anymore.
>>
>>41887970
we would have a chicken leg shortage
thread theme: https://youtu.be/iidkoj5VTsY?t=87
>>
File: 20211014_171031.jpg (156 KB, 1176x1349)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Damn, someone found the ONE bad frame of a masterpiece that's milked to this day...
...and the last one is just too awful. I didn't gave the stomach to watch Terminator Ghostbusters but wouldn't be surprised if there's not a single frame that's actually good at all.
>>
>>41888470
I feel as though most moderate Liberal politicians know this, which is probably the only reason they haven't implemented it yet. The most they'd be able to get away with is "complete tax nullification for poor people" which would obviously effect a lot of poor whites, mexicans, etc.
>>
>>41888568
>>41888585
I can smell your virginity from here, lol
>>
>>41888369
Any black people who are smart enough to make it already have made it.
>>
>>41888959
Yeah youre right no new blacks are being born.
>>
Economy would boom
We'd call it even with the crackers and focus on (()))
Jews would be defeated

but of course you cucks rather give billions to afghans and israel oh and mexicans
>>
>>41888311
>affirmative actions/ minority scholarships

The things whites actually believe. These are white women and homosexual programs first and foremost and immigrant programs second
>>
>>41888959
Isn't that the same for whites?
>>
>>41888171
This. I'd be buying stock in products like that. I'd probably end up making more then their reparations
>>
>>41888959
>41888959
that goes for all races retardqq
>>
>>41888526
Reparations is a political topic on a business fourm.
To keep the discussion business related we should look at the group of people targeted for boosting their economic status.
It seems not to matter the current economic status of the individual in the group, but just the identifying characteristics of the group that should benefit.
When looking at comprehensive demographics instead of basic demographics the effect of gained wealth will affect most groups within the United States more so the lesser affluent. Housing competition in the Latino communities and poor white areas would increase as blacks would use their wealth to move from their (purposely-self-inflicted) degraded areas to the aforementioned white and Hispanic areas.
The affluent Black would be in a position to buy more physical property and assuming access to greater connections into more insight on upcoming areas.
Inflation as a whole would further the current WEALTH INEQUALITY and WEALTH INEQUITY between the rich and poor (regardless of race).
Luxury items are apart of hiphop/black culture, and advertising in their media would increase. These companies would benefit greatly from an increase in wealth provided by the fool who indulges in such depreciating goods. Brands to invest in would change with the current hiphop scene fad. Literally any brand used in their media would see higher price action as demand would far outreach supply. This inturn could come with a quality being a afterthought because, well, they don't know quality is nor care as long as it's "hip".
>>
>>41888929
Yeah. I'm a virgin. Now I need to cry in the corner.
>everybody being a virgin is bad okay?
>>
>>41887970
Realistically nothing changes beyond $NKE and $QSR stock going to the moon. Also probably prison REITs to briefly moonshot as well - I would expect a handful of dumb shit like people without licenses doing donuts down the freeway in leased lambos.
>>
>>41888454
Are you esl? Do you not understand the double meaning of quotation marks?
>>
>>41889445
I am etl faggot
>>
>>41889414
cringe
>>
>>41887970
Dave Chappelle already did a skit about this
>>
>>41888171
Why? They already get them for free?
>>
>>41889279
>>41889170
yes but niggers are the only ones that ask for "reparations" (together with gooks)
>>
>>41889465
I hope your Hindi and Urdu are better than your English
>>
>>41887970
They already have said any dollar amount of reperations wouldn't be good enough, that we have to give them the country and kill all white people.
>>
Reparations for what, exactly?
>>
>>41887970
accelerates the inevitable
>>
File: 1627620235601.jpg (44 KB, 626x688)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>41888929
I have 3 white children you disgusting mutt
>>
>>41889373
This country flourished an estimated 70 trillion dollars off the backs of slaves and were treated like shit until like the 50s when they got human rights. And no, the welfare they get isnt anywhere near close to that.
Yeah its never going to happen anyway, but this is what would happen: a full on race war would spark. The KKK would be in-style again lol
>>
crack sales would moon
>>
>>41890327
>estimated 70 trillion dollars off the backs of slaves
We wuz mathematicians n shiet.
>>
>>41887970
They already did, they collectively earn benefits from the government rather than pay taxes.
>>
>>41890413
dont be mad because its true, jew
>>
>>41888173
They would spend it all in a minute and then cry for more. They have less money than others because they spend everything they make on glitter knick knacks
>>
>>41888489
Communist is slavery, read https://oll.libertyfund.org/title/kurz-the-discourse-of-voluntary-servitude The book was writen 300+ years before Max.
>>
>>41889373
>would use their wealth to move from their (purposely-self-inflicted) degraded areas to the aforementioned white and Hispanic areas.
I saw this during the pandemic when they were collecting all the extra government gibs. They moved into nicer neighborhoods and promptly trashed them. Now that their money has run out, they moved out, but the neighborhood remains trashed
>>
>>41887970
It would be a wild, but we would be back at square one in a month, with niggers saying it wasn't enough.
>>
the white guilt is strong
>>
>>41890596
*target acquired*
>>
>>41888470
>label it as class based welfare checks, give poor whites money too
Yep. We'll see Universal Basic Income before we see reparations. It's a much easier "non-sell", because politicians that dishonestly shill for UBI (despite knowing they're gonna work with opposition to kill it) are seen as forward thinkers while politicians who honestly shill for UBI will never be taken seriously.
>>
>>41887970
Giving black people reparations is the same thing as giving money to corporations, niggers are the biggest consoomers on the planet because of absent self control and zero delayed gratification, so they'll put the money right back in Apple/Nike/Gucci's pockets.
>>
>>41888284
chappelle was never funny thanks for the reminder
>>
>>41888173
White Americans would rush back to their jobs after they get called racist for not wanting to work. They'd probably even do it for free.
>>
>>41891082
>What happens when you give niggers money?
They spend it all and axe fo mo
>>
>>41889147
>endless gibs and choose your own adventure lifestyle with easy employment are not enough, we demand checks too!
You're so gross, and you are wearing your welcome out very quickly.
>>
Why not just give them full outright pension of whatever they're currently living via interment domain? Condo out the buildings or what have you...

People with an ownership stake in the game make better citizens. Half of the blacks would probably flip republican overnight when they got their first property tax bill.
>>
>>41893656
This new phone sucks it auto corrected so many words that I'm not even going to try to fix it. I'll just leave up like that in trubit to Archie Bunker.
>>
>>41887970
Might as well be a retail bailout.
>>
Just the threat is pumping crypto so valuable. Out of United States Dollar already, before we have Niggers on dollar bills.
>>
>>41888789
That shit is hilarious
>>
>>41888526
The white guy casually taking the Lego keks me everytime
>>
>>41888367
I'm also Black but my first purchase would be BTC. It's the alpha investment of our day. I wish more brothers were into crypto. A lot of us are though and we're gonna be good when shit hits the fan.

And yes, I want my shit in BTC you white motherfuckers. They're printing so much money I'm surprised Biden hasn't put reperations on the table.
>>
>>41888259
the current methodology is unironically giving them loans to sell weed legally
>>
>>41889249
> I'd probably end up making more then their reparations
That's why they should put a tax on profit gains for reparations. At least 10% of all your profit, should go to reparations.
>>
>>41893656
>Half of the blacks would probably flip republican overnight when they got their first property tax bill.
Which is exactly why 40 acres and a mule will never fucking happen lol. They'd sooner give every nigger $10 million dollars every year for life and pass a law to ban basic arithmetic requirements for high school graduation.
>>
>>41888171
sales? they steal them
>>
>>41887970
kfc would make bank
>>
>>41888171
>THEYRE JUST LINING UP TO GIVE IT BACK TO US!
>>
>>41890327
so? slaves have been around for millennia, get the fuck over it
>>
Truest statement in this thread. A lot of blacks would benefit tremendously from this, and you'd see a good portion of blacks actually make something of it. (Of the blacks that aren't already set, you'd see some 5-15% of blacks actually turn that opportunity into more gains). And just by virtue that percent plus maybe 10% more would be able to buy land, and by virtue of that generate wealth. HOWEVER, a solid 50% plus would spend it all on trivial, consumerist shit. End position being back in the same position they were today.

The bigger issue is how they wouldn't be able to use the money as if it were capital for investments to grow their tribe. The money WOULDN'T go into industry, R&D, infrastructure or the like. Their understanding of power structure, politics, and gamesmanship is severely lacking. Their culture wasn't an outgrowth of kingdoms and empires, it was tribes in the jungle.

With that much money but without the domain intelligence for how to utilize it to build a society would land them squarely where they are today. Being capitalized on by other races.
>>
>>41887970
we've been giving them reparations for over 50 years
>>
>>41887970
this is stupid, it always goes the same way, pay reparations, 10 years later they demand more, in the meantime blacks are still suuupppeeerrrr racist.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.