[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1632686876106.png (11 KB, 794x624)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
I financed a motorcycle.
Will I make it?
>>
File: 1629355421595.png (186 KB, 529x703)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>41865301
Yes, as a road stain.
>>
File: 1633534657129.png (201 KB, 256x350)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>41865301
>I'm paying money to borrow money and I spent it on a fucking metal piece of shit that deteriorates in value every time I turn it on, am I going to make it
>>
>>41865301
No but you might get to sex a trashy/stupid girl
>>
what bike, fren?
I've been down that path, in my younger, dumber days
bought an 07 gsxr750 on finance
honestly the best day was when someone hit me and wrote it off and i took a cheque to pay it out

saved up and bought my next bike outright

you'll probably regret it later and not do it next time, but its done now. just get insurance 484tj
>>
>>41865647
This
https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/dual-sport/models/tw200
>>
>>41865696
nice. fun bike
not great if you want to tour, but fun for shorter rides
>>
Is the new KLR worthwhile?
>>
>>41865301
As long as it was a dirt bike
>>
>>41865301
>buy high sell low
>>
>>41865301
you realize climate change is happening right?
weather is going to be much more volatile and mostly hot
A mortorcycle is the dumbest buy going into the future
>>
File: forevershalom.jpg (26 KB, 600x497)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>41865696
>Standard APR 15.99%-23.99%
>>
>>41865301
My brother did and it gave him the credit to buy his house I guess.
I still feel sick every time he's out riding. My dad is dying, my grandma has cancer, my mom is a mentally ill pill popper and my brother has to go out and risk his life on a death trap. I'm just sick of worrying about everybody.
>>
>>41866134
You sound like a huge faggot dude
>>
Good for you dusl sport chads agmi
>>
>>41866154
Hey man, I don't give a shit if you go out and kill yourself. This summer has been a bloodbath for motorcyclists. Drivers are getting dumber, browner and more distracted every year. You are playing with your life every time you take it on the road. Not worth it.
>>
>>41865354
Paying money to borrow money can be a great way to get ahead if leveraged properly. Using that money on a bike on the other hand..
>>
Yes, great investment fellow two wheel chad. You will make it. Have fun and ride safe!
>>
>>41865696
You financed a $4,000 purchase?
You're NGMI
>>
>>41865301
been daily riding for about shit. 6 years now. no problemo.

>you will gain spidey sense and demi god like intuition being so close to death. dont think of death, embrace it.
>>
Based every dollar today is worth less than a dollar tomorrow so stack up the debt on firarms and ammunition and property and tools and machinery

You WILL require it
Most people will NOT have it
>>
Sheesh all the haters. I bought a $5k motorcycle in cash. Its a great investment. Theyre fun and a great alternative to cars for most traveling since they can slip through traffic and are good on gas. I take my bike all across the state. Might get a better one next year if i can afford it. 110mph is about as fast as it goes and thats kinda slow for me. Need a ducatti $$
>>
>>41866450
>Not for the faint of heart
>>
You'll be fine brah
>Wear helmet
>Get some nice booties
>Gloves for wind nats and bugs
>Let go of the ego, if you can't do it, dont do it. Check yourself at all times and conjure humility
>>
>>41865301
Yes. If you have the balls to ride a motorcycle, you can make it.
>>
File: tree in road.jpg (97 KB, 1070x608)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>41866271
You are 100% correct. I have been riding all my life - 30 yrs. 04 GSXR1000

Stopped 3 years ago after getting a gf and caring a little more about living.

I experienced at least 2 close calls every time I rode due to cars beyond our control. Distracted. On their phones. Idiots. Etc

After you've made it, take it to the track to get those thrills. Or ride a dirt bike instead. Street riding is not worth the risk, unless you dont care about death like I used to.
>>
Ninja 650 reporting in. I'd really like a liter bike now. I don't even care so much to go 150mph. In line 4 engines are amazing and the low end torque is fantastic
>>
File: 1632090766536.jpg (62 KB, 1100x1007)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
i'm thinking of taking out a loan to buy a e46 m3
>>
>>41867751
Too quiet. If you do ride, needs to be audible for the cagers.

Best in line 4s are bmw's. You can find a sport touring K1200s for about 5k. Best of both worlds.
>>
>>41866271
Yep not worth the brrrraap even in not so crowded areas people can’t drive. I unscathed due to the Lord.
>>
>>41867428
ive been hit 3 times by cars on my CBR and ducati literbikes by the dumb, useless, stupid, worthless, halfwit moron nigger of the road: the female driver
>>
>>41867786
i have one. hope you like vanos and subframe repairs because they're not cheap
>>
Glad to hear you're alive brother. Plenty of minivan moms swerving the streets to look out for. God wants you hear for a reason.

I've only been fortunate enough to hit a deer. Plus about a hundred close calls with certain death. CBRs are nice except for those rock hard seats!
>>
You made it. Chicks love it anon. Even my gf goes crazy over motorcycle.
>>
>>41867997
Sorry to inform you, but chicks that love bikes will leave you to bang any dude with a bike. Doesn't matter how far o'clock you can get.

Biker chicks are whores. That's why they call em "moto hoes". Facts.
>>
>>41868066
Appreciate the advice anon but not all of them are whores. Some just like the thrill.
>>
>>41865301
Motorcycles cost like $5k. You can easily pay cash for them. You aren't gonna make it if you have to finance a motorcycle.
>>
>>41868265
Trust me they are. Especially the fake blondes.

You are better off finding a nurse that will take care of you when you wreck.

>>41868398
Based.
Only squids buy brand new bikes.
A used one is 7k max vs a new one for 20k.
>>
>>41866057
>climate didn’t change before jewish media started talking about it

>>41865301
I wanna learn how to ride a motorcycle. I’m looking for something that’s $1-2k. I care more about safety than speed. Any suggestions?
>>
File: 1634113458304.jpg (111 KB, 497x495)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>41865354
Op
>>
>>41865301
based. just bought a drz400
>>
>>41868265
>but not all of them are whores
oh my sweet summer child
>>
>>41865301
yes, borrowing usd is shorting fiat
and fiat is going to 0
>>
>>41868398
Financing 5k at 7%(pretty average for a bike) for 48 months is like $700 in interest total. If you can't beat $700 on a $5k investment over 48 months you are the retarded one friendo.
>>
>>41865301
I want to get a motorcycle license but fuck paying 2.5k just for the chance to cripple myself
>>
>>41871433
Get a dirt bike anon, much safer because you don't have to worry about boomers on their cell phones t boning you.
>>
>>41871499
Still need a license and there’s nowhere to ride one where I live
>>
>>41865301
meh... it'll pay off in spring/summer.
drive safe/comfy.

i just watched a vid of a bikers speeding down highway.
1 of them hit a car. dead.
the 2nd dude, slid under bike and was de-limbed and de-capitated.
the camera was on the helmet..

bikes seem to be a better investment than cars.
>>
>>41868814
get what I got >>41865696
>>
Motorcycles saved my life
>>
>>41876269
How so anon?
>>
Ive driven a car for 20 years without a single accident so are you guys saying if I got a motorcycle I'd be dead within a week? Why? Will I suddenly become a worse driver?
>>
>>41865696
>https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/dual-sport/models/tw200
Why this instead of the drz 400? either way financing a toy is ngmi status
>>
>>41877957
depends on where you live here there are so many FOB asian women on the road and its really mountainy so it kind of sucks riding a street bike. you could be the best rider ever but one slant eyed bitch in a suv or cletus on his 20th hour of driving his semi will end you
>>
My coin will finance your motorcycle payment plan, single handedly

Alright bros look. There is a limit on how much text I can load in a single post here, but desu I'm looking to recruit a nice group on telegram. A lot of bros on biz are into crypto... this is nothing new. But I've been building a network, and kinda sorting out the brainlets. We don't have the most formal culture, but the people who are in the group are pre-selected.

Long story short is that I'm making a shitcoin on it's own independent blockchain, to avoid the skittish pool of buyers that are typically on ERC and BSC networks. It is a lot of bullshit over there, and I'm actually trying to invest some sweat and blood into this small group I'm building up. Ideally we are going to be discussing large cap investing strategies. Mining the coin is just something you can do if you're interested in the group and the culture we are trying to create. There will be shitposting, there will be proposals about legitimate projects, there will be information exchange. It could be pretty cool. We're not trying to troll people to death, but we're also not trying to lead a business meeting. It will be about balance, but throughout the process the main goal will be sorting out the good from the bad during the recruitment phase.

It could honestly be very bullish. I have quite a bit of spare time, and a lot of interest in seeing what we could do. Bringing the biz pool over to TG and being able to direct message individuals you like or jive with could be great. More than anything this is an experiment, but I do have some decent plans for the shitcoin and am hoping to take it further. We don't want your fuckin money, mine the coin if you are interested. We haven't launched yet. I'm on TG @Trillest45
>>
>>41865301
>Will I make it?
To the operating table while you donate organs, yes.
>>
>>41878411
I just like it better. It's beginner friendly, not too expensive, better mpg, and I like the looks of it better. I rode when in my msf course. I do like the drz 400 but I think by the time I get a second bike I will be getting ktm 690 smc r so I won't need one anyway. The TW I will keep forever regardless of what other bikes come and go.
>>
>>41865696
Kinda retarded buying this new (guess that goes for any vehicle) but hey it is pretty cool. Good call on something offroad capable, even if it's to jump a curb or whatever you'll appreciate it, I don't have that luxury on mine, harley sportster. But same attitude that I'll keep it forever even if I get another.

>>41877638
I was depressed and antisocial, browsed r9k, the whole nine yards
It taught me to enjoy life and I made friends again. I'd be in a really bad place today if I had continued on the same path

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.