[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1634152703416s.jpg (3 KB, 250x140)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>"I DONT WANT TO BE A WAGIE"
What do you want to do instead?
>>
Be free. Go to college as a non-student to have sex. Smoke weed. Have my own house in the other side of the world. Make my family rich with me.
>>
>>41863581
Talk to the EGREGORE. Make art. Try to hear his voice, and manifest his dreams.
>>
>>41863617
Besides your family, would you help anyone else?
>>
>>41863581
anything but work
>>
>>41863581
Your mother
>>
>>41863672
Like?

Obviously, you would still work, but on things you care about.
>>
File: PM2020.jpg (1.16 MB, 1078x1757)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>
>>41863581
Make music, play sports, make a video game

I am already doing these things but 8+ extra hours per day would be great
>>
File: 1634160837155.jpg (248 KB, 1080x1351)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>41863703
>>41863666
meds, now
>>
File: 1598477077080.jpg (53 KB, 660x574)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>41863581
Live a comfy life with my gf playing vidya and writing. That's all I really want.
>>
File: FAjyqrjWUAILp1i.jpg (104 KB, 1080x1417)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>41863581
>What do you want to do instead?
I'm the boss
>>
File: cheers.jpg (35 KB, 680x608)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>41863581
Buy DogeBonk
>>
>>41863581
own a small plot of land near a national forest in Idaho, build a stealthy underground house with a wood burning stove, raise animals, chop wood, plant a garden, have a big dog
>>
>>41863669
My closest friends, but those count as family too. My race? Don't care about them plus I did the math. Would be impossible to help everyone unless I had a couple trillion dollars.
>>
>>41863581
Write. Fanfiction and OC.
I love writing honestly
>>
>>41863581
I'm a neet despite getting my shitty BA in accounting last year. I'm lazy and terrified of interviews and the workplace and I have no confidence. I'm just rotting in my room while my parents wage and provide for a 24 year old neet
>>
>>41863770
You could unironically do this if you just moved outside of the US.
>>
work for yourself

obviously
>>
File: 1512764442085.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Who do the wagies work for?
>REEEEE NOOOO THAT'S HARD WORK REEEEE
>>
>>41863829
Is wagiedom really that bad?

>t. literally have never been employed by another person (not a neet doe)
>>
>>41863581
be free
>>
>>41863864
It wasn't for me but I didn't have high expectations. I chose warehouse work, packing stuff all day listening to headphones and hanging out with bros. If someone hates their job every day and complains but doesn't try to change it, those are mental slaves who can be disregarded
>>
>>41863581
I'm a teacher now and the part of the job I love is footy coaching. I would just organise getting paid less to be a full time coach. Do what you love.
>>
A heated kidney shaped pool,
a microwave oven--don't watch the food cook,
a Dyna-Gym--I'll personally demonstrate it in the privacy of your own home,
a kingsize Titanic unsinkable Molly Brown waterbed with polybendum,
a foolproof plan and an airtight alibi,
real simulated Indian jewelry,
a Gucci shoetree,
a year's supply of antibiotics,
a personally autographed picture of Randy Mantooth
and Bob Dylan's new unlisted phone number,
a beautifully restored 3rd Reich swizzle stick,
Rosemary's baby,
a dream date in kneepads with Paul Williams,
a new Matador,
a new mastadon,
a Maverick,
a Mustang,
a Montego,
a Merc Montclair,
a Mark IV,
a meteor,
a Mercedes,
an MG,
or a Malibu,
a Mort Moriarty,
a Maserati,
a Mac truck,
a Mazda,
a new Monza,
or a moped,
a Winnebago--Hell, a herd of Winnebago's we're giving 'em away,
or how about a McCulloch chainsaw,
a Las Vegas wedding,
a Mexican divorce,
a solid gold Kama Sutra coffee pot,
and a baby's arm holding an apple
>>
>>41863864
Depends on the pay and job. If you're moving shit physically but being paid almost minimum wage, it's almost fucking real slavery. High pay? Shit is probably invigorating if you're a man. Desk jobs are soul sucking. Remote desk jobs are the shit because you don't even really work.
>>
Live free off my portfolio
>>
>>41863796
Based, what's your favorite fandom? I love writing fanfiction and shit too.
>>
>>41863728
She's not yours. It's just your turn.
>>
>>41863581
Read and paint and jerkoff. Watch lots of TV, just chill. Society has no obligation to my time or labor and I will contribute in my own terms.
>>
>>41863724
Did you see his number manifest for me?
You will see him some day.
>>
>>41863696
unironically roadtrip across the us. by a nice as 100k+ RV and hit every major tourist spot with my girlfriend. we are already planning to do this just without the nice RV
>>
>>41864032
I try not to get too involved in fandom itself. I'm autistic for writing fanfic, but I'm not autistic to the point of obsessing over series after they end. Right now, I'm just writing a hilariously edgy yet soul-crushing X-Men/Marvel fic. Started out as a quest here but like all things on /qst/ it teetered out and died. I was so depressed I stopped writing for a long time. Then I started again with the quest as a guideline. A lot of things are different though, since I feel like I got carried away after a certain point in the quest.
>>
>>41863581
write novels and live out of a van in countries where I don't speak the language
>>
File: sp-15northviewfromne.jpg (152 KB, 1000x760)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
live the way my grandparents lived back out in the country, but with the security of having money to spare
get at least 20 acres, live off the land and off passive income, start a family
i know enough people who are financially secure but still have unstable and unfulfilling lives because they get trapped into in keeping up appearances
i'm getting wealthy to escape that, not to become a better slave to it
>>
>>41864067
thats what im doing. but i havent sold a painting in months, shits stressing and depressing now and not fun anymore.
>>
>>41863581
Remove the kikes from the face of the earth.
>>
I want to get into occultism, like actually dedicate my life into it. Get some good equipment to make some good death and black metal. And fill my room with bad dragon dildos so I can sit on one of them any time I want and earn money just by sharing it.
And you might ask, "Hey, what is holding you back?"
Well I live in Turkey, at the age of 26, with my religious Muslim family, with no job what-so-ever.
>>
>>41864305
Yeah the second you try to make money off of something it’s not fun. Just paint stupid shit you want outside and don’t ever show it to anyone. It’s liberating.
>>
>>41863581
I wanted to be a wagie but they only hire strong wymyn and wasted all my time.
>>
>>41863581
Write poetry and compete in my sport.
>>41864045
retard
>>
>>41863581
whatever i want
>>
Go back to college and then be a wagie who works 7 hour days with hour long lunchbreaks
>>
I want to be a professional poker player and smoke weed and drink all day and work out and have a million dollar apartment in NYC and fuck black hookers all day and just get rich off crypto and also spend holidays with my family and play video games without worrying about reality and also a pet labradoodle dog and a Tesla and I wanna visit italy and japan.
>>
Overpaid remote job or successful SaaS entrepreneur (the kind that generates passive income with little maintenance).
>>
File: sneed.png (107 KB, 250x320)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>41863581
sneedpost
>>
>>41863617
>Go to college as a non-student to have sex

how?
>>
>>41863581
Not be alone. I'll settle for being a wagie too if I have to. It's getting to the point where my options are get rich enough to buy fake friends or just accept that some people are better off alone and cope/seethe.
I'm not even talking about femoids to fug, that's easy enough. I'm 30 and feel like I have literally 0 "real" friends, just "people that tolerate me".
>>
File: xqc-feelsweirdman.gif (3.29 MB, 410x254)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB GIF
>mfw the majority here's idea of making it is just moving around to different places a bunch
>>
>>41867535
Pretty easy if your well connected to the frat bros. Several old frat guys who graduated prey on the fresh 18 year old sometimes 17 year old pussy.
>>
>>41863581
I just want to not have to worry about money anymore. I don't need to live a lavish life, just to have something that takes the edge off of me financially.
>>
>>41863666
>>41863703
>>41864074
based tyler poster
>>
>>41863581
I want to become an rider of the apocalypse, an bringer of fire and destruction. Fuck civilisation.
>>
>>41863581
I’m waging now after finishing uni so I can transfer to live poker full time. I work 7 days a week, 5 days at my job and 2 days playing cards. On days I work I go play cards for 3-4 hours before work ( they aren’t getting my best hours ). In less than a year at this rate I should be able to safely and comfortably switch to poker full time.
As a hobby I am considering picking up prospecting. Maybe stake a claim in the Klondike this coming spring.
>>
Travel.

"Time flies when you get older"
When we get older everything looks the same, the brain became so good at recognizing patterns and rejecting anything new that you just stop experiencing life.
When that happens time flies.

Turns out exploring the world tricks your brain to go into "wtf is going on" mode, all your senses come alive, and time perception changes drastically.
Traveling for 6 months moving every couple weeks made me feel like I experienced 3 years of life in a short time period.
I came back looking younger, healthier and happier.
This was my experience, it might not be yours.
>>
Honestly waging done more good for me than bad. A concept of the routine helps me structure my life, so I get in shape and get my headspace more healthy. Depends on the job, I guess, but I feel more complete when I have some responsibility, it makes me step up and be responsible for my entire existence.
I imagine if I had made it, I would quickly turn into a fat fuck and would just do nothing productive with my life, snorting coke and fucking whores. And most of you would do the same.
>>
>>41863581
Get a house in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, and get back on spiritual journey, without having to worry about money.
>>
>>41868455
The important thing is to be working towards an ultimate goal. If every decision you make in your life brings you closer you won’t mind waging. The idea of working for someone else with no end goal or escape plan down the line must be soul crushing however.
>>
>>41863581
In the seven months I was on unemployment, I wrote a book and published it. Those seven months spent typing in my underwear, eating bad food, and being a general recluse/emotional wreck were more productive and meaningful than anything I've ever done waging. Now I'm working a 40 hour wagie office job and I hate it. I'm too fried from work to write my second book that I want to dedicate to my parents.
To turn away from waging is not to turn away from work, it is to turn away from evil.
>>
>>41864471
This
>>
>>41863581
Masturbate. Why work if there's no incentives for starting a stable family? I'd rather blow my brains out.
>>
>>41863581

I want to have my own house and lie on the couch trading crypto and playing games while having millions of dollars on my non KYC crypto wallets.
>>
>>41868295
Tyler poster? What?
>>
>>41869000
Oh, and I want to write books. Writing is my passion.
>>
>>41863750
You buy DogeBank, I already have some BBANK as my future retirement funds
>>
File: EqTcb6aXMAMeOSp.jpg (119 KB, 640x960)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>41863581
I want to be a part-time university lecturer and part-time foreign language teacher because I love teaching, while also managing my diversified investments. This is what I'm aiming for. I must make it in this cycle. Could never imagine myself being an office wagie with office politics and low pay.
>>
>>41871124
why buy BBANK, an old faguls when you can buy WFAIR that is just starting out new with more potentials to spike soon.
don't be a heck, secure your future with a betting token like WFAIR
>>
>>41871282
Fuck wfair, who knows such shit?
Miss buying BBANK now before V2 upgrade and remain poor, it will surprise you
>>
>>41868215
that's just creepy dude
>>
>>41863581
I want to increase my WFAIR token bag while I go do some betting in wallfair to earn some good bucks

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.