[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (7).jpg (40 KB, 739x415)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Hello bizbros. 19 y/o anon here. I live with my parents in New Zealand. I finished one year of computer science at uni here and then worked all of this year so far and I am planning to work until December. All of my savings is in crypto, I got very lucky with timing the big crash and I am up fairly significantly. I have for a while wanted to move to europe and live the degen lifestyle for my youth. I feel like I just can't get girls living with my parents here. Regardless I just love europe and crave to live there alone. I have two questions for you biz. Is it worth it to move to europe and study there if it is what my heart wants but significantly impacts me making it as I'll have to spend so much more than living qt home? Or finance > experiences. Furthermore, does anyone know if I can carry over much of the first year of my degree I completed here or would I start from scratch in europe. Should I focus on making it and escaping the wageslave quicker or pack to europe which I perceive as a ticket to enjoy my youth more. Picrel my cutie euro gf when I move there to study
>>
>>40842379
Stay home, save money and invest it. Moving out when you're a teen is a meme to keep you broke.
>>
lol
>>
>>40842488
what you laughing at
>>
>>40842379
grass is greener.
both nz and europe are shitholes.
just try save up money and keep investing.
>>
File: 1630348259801.png (1.05 MB, 1075x716)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>40842379
Live with your parents save the money. Everything is shit right now because of covid and bullshit related. Save money in various things such as crypto, precious metals, and land.
You should be prepared because by 2025 we will start seeing real shit go down. Being prepared and financial secured is better than being a degenerate normie.
Even if I'm wrong about everything going to shit by 2025, by the time you are 25 you will be semi retired if you play your cards right.

Also isn't prostitution legal in New Zealand and Australia. Why not bang hookers if you want to be a degenerate?
>>
>>40842474
Its only an americunt achievement to move out at 18. Its pretty irresponsible, desu
>>
>>40842539
That is true, true happiness is hard to accomplish no matter where I run. Europe may be a shithole but at least I like the architecture. But I suppose if I'm patient I can go to europe and stay comfy staking when I've made it, and find a qt here who doesn't mind me living at home kek
>>
older kiwi anon here
if you've got money then do it, ignore what everyone else says. you can still do it cheap though if you're smart. keep investing in crypto and do whatever work you can while you're there
>>
>>40842561
Not that degen, hookers are not for me desu, I see the point but I like being in love, I don't mean full out degen lifestyle just not straight marriage shit
>>
>>40842593
Good attitude.
You'll make it bro, happiness comes from accepting who you are and living in the moment rather than thinking it will come from the future.
>>
Go for the experiences Anon if you can afford it.
Get out of your comfort zone as much as possible and you'll be thanking yourself in a few years.
>>
>>40842619
Why kiwibro anon? Why ignore the other advice? Do you know something others don't?
>>
>>40842561
>Also isn't prostitution legal in New Zealand and Australia
No
>>
File: 1630132932357.png (653 KB, 600x600)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>40842379
NZ is pretty comfy atm, I wouldn't be in a rush to move over to EU, that said don't just stay in your backwater hobbit hole your whole life. Most uni's have study abroard, I'd recommend that, if not that I'd say take 6mnths off and travel where ever you want, as a 19yr old you can do it pretty cheap. Stay in hostels (cheap and you get laid more) and then go out with people you meet there and have fun. Don't wait until you're old to travel. You don't have to min max living for the the moment and investing in your future, balance these things and you'll be happy.
>>
>>40842653
Prostitution is legal in NZ desu, but yeah not for me.
>>
>>40842653
It's legal in Australia. Not sure about NZ.
>>
>>40842379
move out when you made it, it'll be comfier
>>
>>40842623
You already have a gf in Europe?
>>
>>40842682
>but yeah not for me.
Yeah agreed. I could see a high quality pro tonight if I wanted but have never felt the inclination. No judgement to guys who do, I get why.
>>
>>40842677
Good advice desu, NZ isn't the worst but it's meh for me personally. I've always been a big traveler and I think part of the reason why I'm not comfy here is because the border closure is giving me an itch I can't scratch. But good advice, make it financially and balance what I want to do. To be fair that is fairly close to how I live now and what I would be doing if the fucking clown world borders wouldn't be fucked
>>
>>40842691
Since when?
It's not in my state.
>>
>>40842379
Lets swap passports, you get my euro dutch one and i get your comfy NZ isolated from the world one
>>
>>40842707
I am talking to like 4 qts in europe who would smash me rn if I was there. I always slayed harder in europe, it's probably just my mindset. I suppose next year can be my year in NZ, I am gymaxxdd etc etc and I was slaying b4 enough, had a few qts here but it seems to happen only every 6 months
>>
>>40842762
I have three passports kek I don't need your shit and no I won't tell anyone what they are cause glowie will come confiscate (not actually cause I'm legal triple citizen kek)
>>
>>40842756
It is legal everywhere?
>>
>>40842379
Very tough decision. I chose the degenerate option and spent my 20's banging hookers in se-asia, but now I'm paying for it as a 30+ eternal wageslave. If you think you can make it (as in escape waging completely) before 20, then save until then and go degenerate after instead
>>
Can someone tell me what this Enno Wallet does?
is it really useful?
>>
>>40842747
you can live cheap in Europe if you're smart. Share a flat, cook meals etc. Research cities with low rent. They're more fun anyway. e.g. rent in Berlin is a small fraction of rent in London.
>>
>>40842847
Kek jeets not welcome in my thread btfo
>>
>>40842825
Had a look online, apparently it's kinda legal. There are certain things you can and can't do.
>>
>>40842865
I know a lot about Europe. Fuck London kek. I know you can live cheap but it's incomparable to saving everything and living at home
>>
>>40842379
Just go backpacking in europe with a friend and degen for two or three months like a normal 19yo in late spring-summer. Then come back to your parents and finish your fucking degree rent free you mong.
>>
>>40842379
finish your degree loser
>>
>>40842677
checked and based, best advice in this thread. Take like 6k and spend it backpacking, staying cheaply in hostels.
Backpacking alone is honestly one of the easiest way to get laid if you are decently looking and social + you'll see the places you are craving without destroying your finances.
After doing that you can still look to move abroad but with newfound knowledge.
Don't listen to the doomer shizos in here, even if everything breaks down in 2025 you'll be in the dumps anyways, then at least you had 5 years of enjoyment and youth, while they were prepping their bunkers.
>>
>>40842899
Best comprise in my opinion. Save some money at home and finish degree in New Zealand. Just go to Europe next summer when things probably aren't as shit with covid. Don't make commitments that you can't back out of.
>>
>>40842899
Anger issue aussie troglodyte detected. Good advice however desu but calm the farm, backpacking and living aren't the same thing overseas, you probably wouldn't know serving your whole life on prison island. Still, decent advice
>>
>>40842884
Google your suburb and brothel and you will find a legal establishment.

If not, massage parlours that have an "Open" Neon sign are generally the ones that will give you extras
>>
File: images (8).jpg (9 KB, 250x250)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>40842922
>>40842942
>>
>>40842379
If you are not getting laid at home you won’t anywhere, that’s just my opinion.
I was traveling and yeah you will be meeting girls all of the time, but just for talking 15 min and then it you ways split up

But you have to be very assertive and chad energy, just remember that there will be guys that are. I was a shutin and didn’t talk to girls whatsoever and I always went buzzed when I approached girls and could keep the conversation going like a fucking normalfag. But it wasn’t enough

Yeah but that’s my schizo ass 2 cents
>>
>>40843150
Hey bro you're overthinking it. Next time, you've got this bro. Wagmi and slay
>>
>>40842379
Save nigga
>>
>>40843364
How much money you got?
>>
I live with my grandma and ive managed to have a 3some here, i'm not trying to brag but you have a bad bad bad excuse. She has terrible hearing and loves me so it helps me fuck a lot of girls without her noticing anything. I also lived with my parents and brought back girls and fucked them. If a girl really likes you when youre young (20s) you can pull shit off easily. You just have no game.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (31 KB, 739x415)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>40843731
10 shekels 99 kek. No but what does it matter to your answer, I mean let's compare what would you say if I said 8000USD vs 50,000USD savings.
>>
A lot of girls live like animals, if they want to have sex with you they will not care about you living in a basement especially when you are only 19
>>
>>40843845
8k: you should work another year and then go through an exchange program for the last 2 years. If you organise early enough you can get in university dorms and pay near nothing in rent.

50k: stick it in stablecoin lending protocols like anchor and leave. You can easily stretch it with defi income.
My family live in NZ and i understand why you'd want to leave though what a shit country.

>t. I lived in Korea, Jpn and Taiwan for the last three years of uni and spent 20k in total.
>>
>>40843975
how old are you and how did you get visa?
>>
>>40843975
NZ in ID kek I can't wait to leave when I make it. Good place to raise children that's it
>>
>>40842379
it won't make you happy
whatever you do don't come to Aus we're sick of you
>>
>>40842379
You need to finish that degree at the best university you can get into. I'm pretty sure NZ have a 2 year youth mobility visa with the UK that you can use. The best time to use this will be after you have two years graduate experience because you will be able to get a professional job in London. Whatever you do, finish the degree, once you have it they can't take it away from you. Stay in NZ for time being and finish degree. Have part time job and move into a share house and live cheap. Goto Europe at 25.
t. Australian version of you
>>
>>40842379
Hey anon, i stopped reading after the second sentence because it looked like some gay ass blogpost. Kys or diaf.
>guess which plant i added to the options field.
>>
>>40844014
25 and retired now, my university took care of everything because i was a scholarship student.
>>
>>40842379
Hi biz I am 11 years old and became very lucky with crypto at my age. I feel sorry for those 19 year old oldfags who haven’t amassed a 4 millions pound fortune like I have. What do I do now??
>>
>>40842379
you sound like a little shitskin poorfag
>>
>>40844290
Kek how I'm ghost white seethe
>>
>>40844277
Retard
>>40844248
Don't care didn't ask
>>40844204
Big prison island, meh
>>40844239
Solid advice ausbro, you still in yuroop?>>40844265
Retired at 25 wtf shill me something
>>
>>40842379
30 yo frenchbro here who lived in NZ for 2 years (was in Kangoorooland for 5) and came back home recently.
Moving away from parents feels good at first not gonna lie, especially when it comes to girls.
That said at 19 you're still a bit green and going from mom and pops comfy home to the other side of the world alone is not easy, you will have the cultural shock, the administrative bullshit to deal with and in bonus studying something that isn't particularly easy.

If I was you I would finish my bachelor in NZ, rent a cheap apartment near your parent's house for a year or two and then begin to dig into oversea master programs if you're still into it.
>>
>>40844332
your post reads like the “I’m only 19 and have a badass Corvette / I’m only 12 and just made this crazy 3D art” type posts you see on Reddit. it’s tinydick syndrome, you’re trying to compensate
>>
>>40844389
I have nothing to shill im exiting the market into stables as we approach 2022.
>>
>>40844408
Kek how tf does I worked hard breaking back for a year to save money and want to know whether finance or experiences are more important read like look at my corvette
>>
>>40844265
At what age did you start uni?
>>
>>40842651
you need space to grow your mind youll be able to think more clearly and will have more energy to do so
>>
>>40844585
>want to know whether finance or experiences are more important read like look at my corvette

Has anyone been as far as even decided to use go want look more like?
>>
>>40844663
What are you a chinese phishing bot?
>>
>>40844855
fuck me lol, no im just really curious. Your life story is kinda what I want to do, sorry mate
>>
biz giving good advice wtf
>>
File: 1624382396097.jpg (70 KB, 673x761)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Are you fucking serious? Live with your parents, save as much money as possible, invest in crypto, buy land and move out of the cities ASAP. Getting girls will be the least of your fucking worries once you find out what the fuck the elites have in store for us human cattle. We'll be lucky to be alive and not starving.
>>
>>40842500
Just move to a low cost of living country here in Europe like Portugal, or some Eastern European country. You get to live your dream, while also saving some money. Alternatively, get a fucking job when you get here. But when it comes to finance and experiences then definitely live a little. Making it and escaping the rat race is not guaranteed, but if you really want to live in Europe ( for some reason) then just go for it. And talk to you university, and send an email to the uni you want to enroll in to see about getting equivalency on the subjects you finished
>>
>>40844883
I started university at 19, i got lucky in buying Quant, Eth and Luna early. I didn't even end up working a 'real job' after graduating.
>>
>>40844400
>If I was you I would finish my bachelor in NZ, rent a cheap apartment near your parent's house for a year or two and then begin to dig into oversea master programs if you're still into it.
Sensible line of thought if you're really set on moving out. Good advice, good digits, good post.
>>
>>40844945
comfy. anyways thanks. at least you managed just in time to not get fucked by rona.
>>
>>40844389
Live in London now, never left. The euro girls will still be there at 25 and if you have a good job you will be able to get better quality girls. You may just have to sacrifice a few years to get the degree at home - this is not the end of the world. If you have to goto a low quality meme university in Europe to get your degree this will hurt your graduate opportunities.
>>
>>40842379
If I were you, I would try to save my ass first. You are very young and it's risky that you may go in the wrong paths and lose your capital. Try to increase your account one more time by investing early on a good project, Bbank for example and multpily your money. After that go and do whatever makes you happy
>>
>>40842379
go and live your own adventure kiddo. Life's short, more than you can even imagine

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.