[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 18.jpg (17 KB, 559x559)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
General BotHunter pre-Presale discussion thread #4

When?
Presale starts in 6 days.

What is BotHunter?
BotHunter is a deflationary, BEP-20 Token. Just like any other Binance Token BotHunter is completely decentralized.

How does it work?
Basically, you are able to claim Token rewards equal or less to the number of Tokens you currently hold. Reward pool is supplied from Bots.It's something like Ghostface but it doesn't harm new investors.

What are the limitations?
"Bot hunting" can only take place in the BTH environment.

Whitelist? No. Airdrops? No. Where? DxSale.

What are the basic Tokenomics?
Supply 1KKKKK, Liquidity tax 4%, Marketing tax 4%, Holder tax 4%, Max transaction 0.5% of Supply, Community owns 98% of BTH, Dev Wallet is just 2%

Media? TG: bothunterbsc, Web: bothunter dot tech
>>
I like the concept, finally something new
>>
Great concept
>>
Buy this coin
>>
What about the presale? What's the max amount that we can buy?
>>
Interesting concept
>>
>>39071947
I asked them about this like 3 hours ago and it's 5BNB worth of tokens
>>
A good project and strong team in a predictable and transparent road map , planned and projected. I think in the near future we will see an unprecedented growth of this project.
>>
great coin boat hunter!

this great boat hunter coin forged in time. i am recieve
>>
Great concept
>>
Something new
I like it
>>
Wonderful project, this project is very good and this projector has a lot of attractions, so hopefully the project will be better in the future and the cryptocurrency will be the best.
>>
Let's check this out! Great project
>>
Interesting project
>>
Yes sirs I like this project good concept.
>>
Obvious curry thread. Avoid at all costs
>>
Nice project sir
>>
No regrets in investing in this project
>>
Promising project
>>
Great and promising project, I love it
>>
>>39072246
Someone is raiding us lmfao what the fuck
>>
Nice project , I am support this I believe this succses future
>>
Wonderful project, this project is very good and this projector has a lot of attractions, so hopefully the project will be better in the future and the cryptocurrency will be the best.
>>
Lol, you’re buying trashcoins and then moaning on 4chan. I am not so dumb to go this way, my portfolio is full of #okcash, I know how to do win-win operations. There’re low commissions and extremely high income for staking.
>>
Please sirs invest in this project good returns, i have much gained .
>>
This is an amazing Project. I hope u go further than you have ever dreamed of going. Wishing it more success and prosperity. Dont afford to miss this Amazing Project. One of the best i have seen lately.
>>
This will be very useful in the future because it is supported by a professional team with great goals and big plans for the future. COME ON LET'S GO JOIN & SUPPORT THIS PROJECT. Lainching on crypto biggest exchange
>>
Great coin boa huter.
Hunt your boa with coin.
Forget your finance in time with boa hunter.
Thank you scorpion for your finance you pay. Our village pray for you scorpion.
>>
The next good project this is a good project going forward. hopefully it will be a new hope and provide good progress
>>
I wish you success in this valuable campaign. I am by your side and I will try to add others. Thank you.
>>
I like it. A project with new concept and community driven, this will be big man.
>>
I've got a bad experience with people using a bot to snipe a project. I hope this can be a solution of it.
>>
This a great project, I'm glad to be part of it
>>
Scorpion sir unblock my person why you don't like my photo
Sir please we are praying for you
Please unblock me sir
My wife very sad that you block me
Please scorpion help me we sad village sad when payment
>>
I have had issues with bots, I believe this great project can kill these bots. I can't wait for the pre-sale
>>
good project!
>>
Good project sir!
>>
I hope this project can success!!go go bot hunter!
>>
Nice project, let's work on it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.